Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so fucking HUGE!" She yelled as her legs came up and around his muscular back.

Shaft fondled her big globes as he sank in deeper, pressing her into the soft mattress with his fast lunges. His black skin shone under the gleam of the French styled light fittings. Penny's meaty thighs clamped tightly alongside his strong thighs as she closed her eyes in sheer pleasure. His yummy frame showed not an ounce of fat, just rippling muscles and a solid bulk. His tight ass bunched and his back arched as he laid into her.

Lady Penelope was no longer the cool and collected aristocrat. Just another cock hungry bitch on her back, screaming for more.

"Fuck me! Harder, you beast! Fuck...me!"

Shaft grunted as he sawed in and out of the beautiful noblewoman. The lips of her stretched pussy dragged along his rigid shaft each time he withdrew it from her very core before another pleasurable deep thrust made her gasp. She could feel her wet golds clutch his slick erection with each of his assured strokes.

"Come on, put your back into it, you devil!" she chided him playfully.

The man hissed as he started to pound her harder, rocking the large bed beneath then. spirited growl mauled her neck like a wild animal. Beth giggled and tried to push him off.

"You brute!"

The sound of his gorgeous cock pounding her senseless made the tryst all that more erotic, and together with that sublime skin-on-skin friction of his body on hers was heaven. Penny rolled her hips and arched her back to alter the angle of penetration so she could feel the swollen head of his dick rake against her pubic bone.

"Heh!"

Shaft chuckled as he lifted her off the bed, she still impaled on his upright flagpole of a dick, and carried her to the plush armchair. There he sat, bringing the tall and leggy blonde with him. With the flared head of his black mamba wedged securely placed in her fuck hole, Her Ladyship sank down on the remainder of his throbbing organ. Once fully planted deep in her, she began to ride him, grinding her clit into the base of his cock while he sucked on her erect nipples.

They thrust against each other, he with his mitts on her rump, and she resting her hands on his shoulders.

"You slut! You're no shrinking violet, are you?"

"I should say not. I worship cock. Crave cock. NEED cock."

The chair rocked under them as they panted and fucked like their lives depended on it. Lady Penelope smiled smugly as she felt certain his helmet was swelling inside her. Thoroughly pleased with herself, Penny rammed down hard and came on his mighty pole.

Shaft threw his head back as he erupted inside of her pulsing cunt.

Timing herself to perfection, the stacked babe rose up and his mouth gaped as his gushing hose smacked back onto his belly, splattering his groin with copious amounts of white goo. Penny sat back onto his lap, her voluptuous body shaking from her blissful release.

"You! You! You!"

Penny laughed. Triumphant in a superior manner. She trapped his softening, but still sizeable cock, with her sex, by closing her thighs. She looked upon the surprised stud between her ample cleavage and put her hands on her hips. Damp strands of her fair hair stuck to her hefty boobs and his initial dollop of cum seeped out of her muff.

"That was awesome! Did YOU enjoy it?"

Shaft shook his head and then studied the sticky sperm in his own pubes. Penny smeared her fingers in his pool of spunk and licked them with a yummy sound.

"You, you stuck up cunt!"

"Now then. Remember your place, and remember WHOSE place you're in. No toddle off, there's a dear chap. I need a siesta."

It had been a glorious diversion from her usual routine, having a porn star between her legs. Fucking the main man of the film in this manner, she hoped would generate further interest from him, and that this might not be the last time they would be together.

x

"Hello, all. I'm Lady Penelope."

Her Ladyship arrived with little fanfare on the front steps of her Mansion to greet the film crew. The Lady of the Manor looked regal and desirable with her voluptuous form clearly visible in a diaphanous gown by Dolce and Gabbana. It was a glorious sunny day for the first day of the production. She expected the initial photoshoot to involve more assistants and cameramen, but apart from the main cast of characters there were only the director, producer, and one photographer and lighting man. After nearly a week of preparation, Penny's Estate had been pretty much commandeered by the film company.

"My Lady! Come and meet the boys and girls." Barked Hugo rushing up to her.

Jerome Shaft was naturally the lead. He was Robert, the new Earl of the fictitious aristocratic family, and married to Cora. This was to be played by an English actress called Carey Cummz, a dark haired and slender female with bright blue eyes. The rest of the ensemble were two tall studs, and three ravishing beauties.

"Mister Winstanley. I just larve all the costumes."

"Right. Yeah, how about that. Don't they all look like the real deal?"

Indeed, all the cast were authentic in their twenties outfits. The ladies all had short wigs and brimless cloche hats. And the men wore baggy flannel trousers and big floppy cloth caps.

All of the females were dressed to the nines. Typical Flapper dresses and shoes. Carey wore a V-neck and sleeveless design, with seductive sequins sewn beautifully to shape her figure. A dark skinned girl posed and strutted on 1920's Charleston fringe Flapper tassel dress. The green dress was long and went down to the knee with flowing tassels. She wore a matching headband instead of a hat. A tall redhead had on a sheer black mesh dress with a sweetheart bodice and a high neck decked out with delicate beading. Charming cap sleeves and a sultry V-back complete the sleek and chic silhouette of this sequin fringe dress.

Best of all, was a young filly in a dress that featured a dazzling array of black sequins cascading down to a tiered, fringed, scalloped hemline. The perfect number for a Gatsby-themed party. Penelope made a mental note to have a chat with the costume designer.

"Sit you here, M' Lady."

Hugo showed Her Ladyship to a canvas fold up chair where she sat down to watch proceedings.

"Okay. Let's warm things up for the lens." Said Shaft.

Penny was most impressed by the professionalism of the whole production.

No longer were porn shoots so ramshackle that they were mostly filmed in hotel rooms. Now, the films had become more and more polished. She watched from the sidelines at her redressed house was redressed.

"Presentation is paramount," said Hugo as he sat next to her.

Penny was slightly surprised when Carey grabbed a handful of Shaft's balls. As her hand massaged his nuts, they kissed and posed. One actor tugged the bottom of a young girl's black dress up and fondled her bottom. He clearly had a stiffie under his trousers. All the cast bumped and ground into each other for a half hour, and Penny enjoyed it thoroughly, welcoming a warm tingling in her loins. Roll on the filming.

x

"Adjust that lighting, and give me quiet over here."

Later in the afternoon came the first scene. Penelope looked around at the outdoor scene with Carey all dressed up for a game of tennis. Complete with racquet.

It was nice and quiet in the garden. Seeing as there was no chance of being bothered by any neighbours, of which there were none. After about ten minutes, Shaft and Hugo appeared with one of the actors. This was Neil Down, silly name she thought, playing the part of Alfred, a household manservant who is having an affair with the Earl's spouse.

Penny craned her neck from her foldaway seat to watch the couple passionately kissing. Now and again, Shaft blocked her view so she got up and moved further along the newly mown lawn.

Carey looked the part in a retro 20's pair of narrow legged trousers, which were high waisted and came to sit at the natural waist. Satin stripes ran down each side of the leg. Her striped was crisp and white and made of thick starched cotton or silk. For extra elegance she had a matching silk scarf.

"Quiet on the set, and roll camera!" Announced Shaft to the actors.

"Afternoon, My lady Cora. Anyone for tennis?"

"Splendid idea, my man. But we have no balls."

"Look no further, M' Lady."

Neil began to grind his crotch against hers and he pawed at her right tit with his left hand. Carey had her hands firmly on his butt cheeks and rubbed had against his obvious bulge in his pants.

"Show me Alfred, you gorgeous devil."

He stepped back a little and turned slightly towards the camera and pulled the front of his trousers speedos down. His cock sprung out, nicely big and smooth and with a very bulbous helmet. At the same time, he reached between her legs and rubbed her mound beneath her trousers. Penny couldn't believe this was all happening on her lawn in the open. The wide eyed noblewoman felt herself getting turned on as she watched the man slide his hand inside her buttoned pant front and start to stroke her pussy.

"Oh, I need some loving. My husband simply doesn't understand the needs of a woman. Unlike virile young in service."

She gasped loudly as Neil undid her shirt to lick her hard nipples. All the time his hand worked her pussy which made her draw her legs together a few times and groan as he did so.

The sun was shining now as Carey wanked his dick in a slender hand. Naked from the waist down, his pants at his ankles, Neil came across as a pretty fit guy, with toned and muscular legs. With both hands, he then pulled her bottoms down to reveal her dappled bush. Her legs parted and he started to finger her. He played with her and teased her, gently pulling apart her pussy lips.

Penny had a perfect view now and started to feel a little breathless as she watched him push two fingers inside her hairy muff. She seemed to be genuinely turned on now as the wetness of her gash glistened in the sunlight. He kept sliding his fingers in and out of her and pushed his thumb against her clit, gently rotating his thumb which made her groan with pleasure.

"Nice," declared the director. "Zoom in close on her pussy."

Penny also zoomed in to see the fellow massage the inside of her thighs. With a firm grip on his dick, she pumped it up and down, slowly sliding her palm over his helmet each time. to her back, kissed her neck and she instinctively spread her legs wide. Her pussy was exposed to the camera, also giving the excited MILF a perfect view again. Her Ladyship had become quite heated and longed to frig her moist cunt.

Neil sighed and looked over to Shaft and shook his head. Carey had a good rhythm going and he whimpered as his balls seemed to tense up. One could tell she had done this to him many times before as she seemed to play with his raging hard-on so confidently and yet tenderly. He grabbed her hand to stop her pumping.

"Sorry, Jerome. It just isn't happening."

The cameraman and sound man holding a microphone on a long boom also looked at the director who seemed disgusted.

"Okay, cut. What's up, man?"

"No idea. Must be the fresh air or summat. Bit of a struggle to get a stiff."

"Did you take Viagra?"

"None left, dear boy," interrupted Hugo. "The runner left it all back in London."

"Bugger. Get him to run down to the nearest chemist and get some pronto. In the meantime we need a fluffer. Get one of the other girls."

"All getting made up, boss. Can't be done."

The young set runner called Smith spread his hands.

"You get going. Bugger! We have really good light too. I hate to put back the shoot."

Listening in, Lady Penelope knew a fluffer was a person in the industry whose purpose was to give the male actors an erection between takes. In these days of Viagra the role had become irrelevant but with many more scene changes in a short time things could get held up.

"Pardon me, my good man But could I possibly be of any help?"

Shaft lifted his head and narrowed his eyes as Lady Penelope offered herself up.

"Oh? How?"

"I'm perfectly capable of giving a man a stiff. In fact, it would be my pleasure to suck the man off. What do you say?"

Shaft looked at the forlorn Neil and then Hugo.

"Right, Carey. Take five but don't go too far."

The actress stood up and disappeared from the set.

"Over to you, My Lady."

"You know it makes sense," said the confidant woman.

Penny got up close at Neil's impressive cock atop a large ball sack.

The busty blonde knelt before him and rubbed his limp prick in her right hand. She held it up in her hand and looked the man in the eye as she gave it a good long lick. The response was immediate as the man's meat began to swell and get thicker. Penny stroked the smooth cock to attention then put her lips over the head to taste it.

"Can we speed things up here people?" Said the director.

Neil moaned as his breathing changed and his legs spread apart as Penny got to her haunches and bobbed in the space he had made between his thighs. Her mouth closed firmly over his knob as her fist sped up and down his ever growing shaft. She moaned happily as his cock began to engorge in her mouth, loving the amazing sensation of a cock between her ruby lips. As he hardened inside her mouth, she kept a lip lock on the warm flesh of his shaft. The man was fairly impressed as the middle aged blonde, old enough to be his mother, sucked and slobbered in his groin.

"Looking good boss." Said the lighting man.

"Go and get Carey."

Penny continued, licking along the underside of his length to the tip and then back down, agonisingly slowly, and Neil achieved full erection. The actor was now in an excited state as the actress returned to take over.

"Thank you, M' Lady. We'll take it from here."

With a disappointed pout, Penelope obliged and licked her lips.

"About time, ready to roll? And, action!"

Now in the buff, Carey laid on her back on the grass as Neil looked down on her with his proud hard-on. With the camera looking through his legs from behind, he rolled on top of the short haired actress and guided his eager cock inside her pussy. Slowly, he pushed his rock hard cock between her folds and followed through. Carey groaned loudly for effect as he filled her up.

He raised his butt for the intrusive lens as he pulled completely out, letting the camera focus on his shiny length. He reentered and immediately started to pump away. He had her firmly pinned to the ground with her legs widely spread out.

"Looks nice. Fuck her, man." Shaft urged the man on as lewd squelching sounds emanated from her cunt as Neil pumped her hard and fast.

He then grabbed her ankles and pulled them up onto his shoulders. thereby giving all a superb view of their coupling. His turgid dick was deep inside her cunt, and his balls slammed against her upturned bottom. Beads of perspiration were forming on his bare back from his exertions, and Carey's lube dripped down the crack of her smooth cheeks. She reached down and started to finger her clit. Lady Penelope could see her hand frantically rubbing herself as he suddenly pulled out and pushed her onto her side.

"Good, good. Get in tight on Carey's middle."

Neil came right up behind her and he pulled one of her legs up in the air. With that, he thrust himself inside her again. Penny couldn't help noticing how the colour of his helmet was such a deep red as he pushed his throbbing cock into her. He again pushed straight inside her. No gentleness at all.

"Hold it! Williams? Get in and take a few stills."

A fellow with a Canon EOS DSLR reeled off a number of shots of Neil's cock firmly embedded in Carey's fuck hole.

He slowly pumped her seven or eight times, pulling almost all of the way out for the camera. He then pulled her leg down and quickly rolled her onto her back again.

"Such professionalism." Said Penny to Hugo.

"It is good. We hope to sell about 10,000 DVD's in the initial month of release. These parodies have saved my company."

She rubbed her thighs together, desperate to stroke her beaver as she became increasingly aroused. Neil was showing no letting up as he fucked the actress with high pelvic thrusts and clenched buttocks.

"Getting close, Neil?"

"Any time you want, boss."

"Don't miss this. boys. The money shot."

Carey duly kicked her legs up and out as Neil let out an almighty groan as he withdrew from her and shot his load on her muff and belly. His sperm dripped onto the lawn as he leaned back and wiped his brow.

Carey laid on her back with her legs bent at the knees, displaying her saturated pussy with the dribbles of white cum splattered all over.

"And, cut!"

Penny looked on in fascination as in the space of three minutes the crew and cast had vanished and the director and producer got their heads together for a pep talk.

"Well I never," thought Penny as she also retired to the house for a spot of tea.

x

For those who are unfamiliar, butt plugs are currently THE sex accessory of anal play. The words of her best friend, Baroness Priya, echoed in Lady Penelope's head as she studied the tiny object in the palm of her hand. A butt plug is a sex toy designed for internal anal masturbation or anal sex. Though they come in various sizes, some as small as a pinky finger, others can be as wide as a fist. They all have a flared base, and are also an extremely gender-neutral sex toy meant for all bodies to enjoy, regardless of someone's sexual orientation or preferences.

After a leisurely soak in her tub, the sex obsessed MILF dried off and then added a generous dollop of lube in her bottom, rubbing it in and around her anus.

Eager to watch the next scene in a perpetually aroused state, Her Ladyship got dressed and hurried off to the kitchen.

When she got there, the scene was already underway. She saw the director and producer instructing the crew on angles and lenses.

"Take a seat, My Lady. In this scene, we have Alfred teaming up with Thomas. Once the chauffeur to the Earl, he is now the current Estate manager for the Abbey. He's played by Aerial Bender."

"Really?" Quipped Penelope as she sat beside Hugo. "Who's the girl?"

"Kiki. She's of Jamaican descent. Been in the biz for nigh on ten years. Something of a veteran. She's the scullery maid who is the Abbey bike. In other words everybody rides her."

Kiki was wearing a flirty maid costume, with knee length black dress, white headpiece and apron. Both actors were already stripped off and were standing on either side of the girl as she crouched down. She had their hard cocks in each hand. She turned her head to the left and took Neil into her mouth. From where Penny was sitting it seemed that he had no problems keeping stiff as she bobbed her head up and down on his length with her gaping mouth. She sucked on the fat cock with glee for the camera, sliding him in and out of her mouth with audible slobbers. She kept a firm grip on Aerial Bender's dick as she pleasured the other. Kiki let the rigid cock of Neil out of her wet mouth, a string of spit still attached to his smooth head, and then brought the other hard prick up and her mouth slid down on it in a single motion. She sucked on him hard and very fast, moaning on his meat.

"This girl is quite a professional," observed Her Ladyship as she squirmed in her seat, ensuring her butt plug moved inside of her rectum nicely.

As she settled gingerly onto the wooden kitchen chair, Her ladyship experienced a certain fullness in her back passage, as the hard seat pressed against her bum. She smiled to herself in the knowledge that nobody had a clue about her delicious secret. The crew had done a splendid job in temporarily transforming the kitchen.

Whilst the Roaring Twenties may be best remembered as the era of art deco and stylish decadence, kitchens of the time were more simplistic. For the average British family, the kitchen was the main common room of the home, meaning it needed to provide plenty of space for socialising, as well as practicality for cooking.