Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside of two days, the crew had installed a wooden unit and worktop. A large ceramic sink and fake range cooker. A copper stovetop kettle was a subtle touch that helps to keep the room on trend.

Lady Penelope turned her attention back to the action, looking on at Kiki who began her trademark twisting neck motion that screwed her face around as she went down on the stunt cock in a spiral motion.

"Goodness, she's really getting into it."

Now Kiki let her tongue slaver around Neil's shaft and he cupped her head in both hands to help her bob on him with smooth moves. She stopped sucking James and lifted her head up as she felt her pussy leak in her panties.

"I'm ready, guys."

"Get on your hands and knees quickly." Jerome said from the director chair.

Penny nodded with approval as Kiki wriggled out of her maid outfit. She was incredibly sexy with the most beautiful dark skin and a lean figure. Her large tits with the chocolate areolas sat on her ribcage nicely and her prominent pussy mound rose from a visible V that ran down her hips to the bottom of her black bush.

Aerial Bender was wanking off his full nine inch erection as he awaited his turn to fuck the woman.

Kiki stood at the edge of the table and parted her legs, wagging her ample rump for the camera. Bender's knob was mere inches from her lubed up pussy as he looked at the director.

"Action!"

Bender nodded as he slid his bell end up and down between the outer lips of her quim. His hips began to gyrate as he nudged open her wet folds. Neil stood close by, watching all this take place. He was stroking himself to remain hard as the other started to fuck Kiki.

Bender held his cock half in, half out as he posed for stills, then his hips bucked upwards, driving into the black female with deep lunges. Kiki moaned loudly for the camera, beating the wooden table with a fist.

"Switch up." Said Shaft, and Kiki nodded and got on her back along the table.

Neil rammed into her with her legs held in the crook of his elbows as Bender fed her his glistening dick. Penelope was thrilled at the sight of one fellow plunging his large cock in and out of her, whilst the other had his dick in her mouth.

Her right leg lifted up, and allowed the camera an extraordinary view of her cunt being stuffed full of white cock.

The actor fucking the woman rammed in hard so that the sound of his groin could be heard slapping against her upturned bum.

Penny wiggled her own bottom, loving how the plug in her asshole increased her arousal. She closed her and wallowed in the glorious pulsing inside her rectum.

Meanwhile, Kiki struggled to contain Neil's large dick in her mouth as Aerial Bender forced his dick into her.

Not to be outdone, Neil had begun to thrust his prick into her drooling mouth, urging her to suck on him harder.

"Gonna cum, boss." Declared Neil as he plunged his penis faster and faster into your mouth.

"Go ahead." Said Shaft.

Neil cried out as he pulled Kiki onto his knob and exploded. Penny could clearly see her throat moving as she swallowed his cum. As he pulled out, cum escaped out the side of her pursed lips and ran down her chin. She audibly sucked the end of his dick as he squeezed his shaft from root to tip, emptying the last of his load onto her pink tongue.

"Me too, guvnor!"

Neil just pulled out of her pussy as he came, a trail of his trickling out of her cunt and then down the inside of her leg. All three collapsed in a sweating, heaving mess. Kiki laid in the middle, licking cum from her lips and rubbing her gaping gash. Penny had nearly orgasmed herself as she ran her derriere to and fro in her chair.

Oh, god! She thought as her sensations climbed higher and higher. I need to cum, I need to cum, I need to cum.

"Cut, and wrap."

"Wonderful!" Exclaimed Lady Penelope. "Do excuse me, I need to attend to some matters rather urgently."

The MILF hurried off to her boudoir toot suite.

x

"We've hit a bit of a snag, My Lady." Said a concerned Hugo the next day. "We have our last scene still to shoot. An all out orgy, but we wanted the Lady of the Abbey to participate. It's integral to the story. But our star actress, Rebecca More, has tested positive for Covid19. We're going to have to postpone the filming for another month."

"Such a shame. And I have one or two functions already booked in the near future. Can't put those off, I'm afraid. Do you not have a standby?"

"Rebecca is hard to replace. She's another veteran porn star who has an outstanding reputation. Difficult to substitute."

The self confessed nymphomaniac sat in silence as she nursed a cup of Darjeeling.

Hugo showed her a picture of Rebecca to look at on his mobile phone.

Her Ladyship saw that she herself might be the very understudy for the role. She was attractive, roughly the right age, blonde, good figure, large tits, and most importantly, willing to have sex with hung men!

"What would you say if I offered up myself as a replacement? I would be willing to follow direction, and am up for anything. Ask dear Jerome. I think he will vouch for me."

Hugo rubbed his chin as he stubbed out his smoke.

"I'll have a chat with him and get back to you."

"Do hurry, my man. Time is money as they say."

A few hours passed until the lusty MILF got her answer.

"Okay. You're on. Jerome speaks very highly of you. And you do look the part of Lady of the Manor."

"Splendid! What fun! Of course, I shan't want my name billed. I shall take on a pseudonym. How about Clit Eastwood?"

"Ha! Dynamite! I'll get our costume girl to measure you up, and I'll have our runner fetch you a copy of the script."

x

The next day flew by. Lady Penelope was surprisingly nervous and yet excited at the thought of taking part posing in her first adult film. Butterflies were doing summersaults in her stomach as she got ready in her bedroom.

Once she was ready, she made her way to the main drawing room which had been adorned with a replaceable patterned linoleum and two large area rugs. The furniture was in matching sets, which included several coordinating pieces. Two armchairs, a rocking chair, side chair and assorted accent tables. An upholstered davenport sofa was the main attraction. Oil lamps brightened the room providing an overall ambient light.

Seeing the entire cast assembled, including Shaft with a newly shaven chin, her heart raced thinking about the full blown orgy. The male actors were all twenty-somethings, and a doubt entered her mind as to whether they would welcome a desperate middle aged to old lady to fraternize with. As nervous as she felt, she knew her natural talents would see her through.

"Here she is."

Lady Penelope made a dramatic entrance, dazzling all in attendance in her sage satin evening gown and kimono. Typical of the era, the dress had a distinctive flapper style drop waist and wide necklines paired with the pin tuck detailing and flowing panels. Naturally, she wore no underwear beneath. The most striking addition was the bob wig that covered her fair hair, except in this case it was brown. All eyes fixed on her as she walked to the center of the room.

"Wonderful! This is going to be great!"

Hugo gushed as Shaft ran here and there arranging angles and lighting.

"So, we've all read the script. Lady Penelope is Violet, the Dowager Countess and the matriarch of the family and this is her 50th birthday, and the anniversary of the late Earl's death. She wants to get laid and by lots of men and women. I know it's all bollocks but this stuff sells. In addition we have Pussy Malone as Edith, and Jenny Tull as Mary. Got it? Right, lets go."

The lights lit the room as the gathered cast all looked in the direction of Penny. Remembering her brief lines, she spoke in an educated, cut glass accent.

"How wonderful of you all to join with me to celebrate my birthday tonight. I am reminded of my dear, beloved Patrick, whom I miss terribly. Especially in ways of the flesh. In honour of our marriage and my own special day, I invite you to join me in tribute and get down on it!"

The tall and buxom woman surveyed her audience. She already knew the first names of most of the group. The exception was Jenny and Pussy. These were new arrivals. She greeted the others with a polite nod, and then Penelope shed her kimono and stood tall as she let her gown whisper to the rug at her feet. As she stood there in front of the group in the nude, she smiled to herself as a dozen eyes looked her up and down. Any nerves quickly vanished, and any inhibitions all but disappeared.

It was obvious to everyone that the Lady was in fact a spectacular beauty. Her colossal rosy tipped breasts topped a surprisingly flat stomach that showed just a hint of stretch marks. Her slender pins led the eye to her pair of plump buttocks, and as she put her weight on her left foot, her juicy pussy mound protruded from the apex of her upper thighs, her pink gash just visible from her yellowish pubic thatch.

"Zoom in."

The camera duly documented every detail of Her Ladyship's form, moving down her body from her wholesome breasts to her plump sex, the outer labia of which exposed the deep pink of her inner lips beneath her almost transparent golden pubes. Already her female juices and additional lubricant displayed a sheen of a sexual arousal. The camera zoomed out to capture the full beauty of her natural beauty. She had aged well, and looked even better than she ever had, like a maturing fine wine. She looked proudly into the lens and moved her hand to her mons, teasing her quim with her fingers and smiling timidly. There wasn't a man or woman present she wasn't ready to fuck, and it showed.

"Strip, folks." Said Shaft, and a cheer went up as the entire ensemble quickly got naked.

Taped jazz music of the golden era piped up as the fun began. Neil was already stiff, and it didn't take much for Jenny, the girl in the wavy brown wig, to drop to her knees to suck him off. Meanwhile, the blonde Pussy Malone started making out with Aerial Bender, their tongues intertwining as they fondled each others bodies. Carey was now kissing Kiki and playing with her breasts as the black woman pressed her face into Carey's sweet snatch.

Penny watched everything at once, her blur-grey eyes flitting here and there, desperately trying to take it all in.

"Don't forget me, boys."

Her Ladyship spread her hands and Neil and Bender looked up.

The voluptuous gentlewoman dropped down onto the Davenport and was immediately joined by the two stunt cocks. The old time jazz music filled the room and Penny hummed pleasantly as she fisted the studs, jerking them until she had two very big, and very hard cocks in her hands.

"Just look at these two yummy things!" She cooed as she stroked the thick shafts.

Although Neil was nicely endowed and large, Aerial Bender had a thicker joystick and was uncircumcised. She lowered her head to his cock and took his tapered top between my lips, still wanking Neil off as she did so. After she tasted the one, she turned to the other and slobbered over the smooth cock head of the actor. She relished the manly aroma and her nostrils flared as she inhaled that unique scent of a man. With her wet tongue, the MILF made flickering circles around the head of the veiny beast and moaned audibly as she became aware of the camera intruding.

"I do apologise. I forgot we were filming."

Shaft, now naked and half erect, came up behind the cameraman.

"Good work, M' Lady. Can you twist your face so that you look directly into the lens as you suck each off?"

Ever the consummate lover, Her Ladyship tilted her head as she gripped Bender's fuck pole and licked him. She then opened wide and took him into her mouth, sucking on half of his length as she drooled out of the corners of her tightly closed lips.

"That's it! Nice! Suck him! Suck that cock!"

Shaft was hugely impressed as he watched the wealthy socialite behave wantonly, sucking more and more of the immense dick in her mouth and down her throat. Penny merely shrugged. She knew that she was an accomplished cocksucker, and was proud of the fact.

"Can you open your legs for a close up?"

With her fists clenching two rampant poles, Lady Penelope thrust her loins up and parted her legs to show off her tingling cunt.

"Man, look how wet you are!" He said, as the camera lingered on her gash.

Penny thought back to how sexually deprived she had become since the passing of her husband. How she had embraced her fantasies of wild and unattached sex to fulfill her long dormant sexuality. And now here she was with two cocks at her disposal, and being filmed to boot!

"How about this."

She surprised all by bringing Neil's erection level with Bender's.

Holding the two shafts in her hands, she pushed them together so they were touching. Then, she casually started to lick them both a the same time! Running her darting tongue over the heads of both cocks until.

"Fuck me! A double header!"

The director watched amazed as Penelope opened her mouth as wide as possible and took as much as possible of their two helmets into her mouth.

"God, that looks so obscene!" Hissed Shaft as Penny moaned and dribbled copious amounts of spit down her chin.

She finally came up for air, gasping and panting as she relinquished the men.

"I just need a couple of minutes."

"No problem."

Aerial Bender got up and sat down in an armchair. Carey Cummz climbed onto his lap and sank down all the way onto his blunt instrument. She began to bounce on him with relish with her head on her shoulder and her lip pouting for the camera.

Kiki pushed Neil down onto the rocking chair and devoured his prick with her juiced up pussy. As she straddled him, impaling her cunt on his rigid shaft, he used his feet to start the chair rocking. They both laughed as they went at it, the chair moving beneath them as he plowed up inside her.

"That looks fun" Remarked Lady Penelope as she watched the naked black beauty rocking up and down on the fellow's cock, moving faster and faster as he manipulated the curved legs of the teak seat.

Carey lifted herself off of Neil and positioned herself on her hands and knees on the carpet. With her bottom raised high, he got behind her and slid right up into her muff. Now Penny was mesmerized. Neil's cock, only minutes before down her throat, was now reaming the cunt of the actress. He was fucking her beautifully from behind and Her Ladyship became acutely jealous. How she wanted his cock slamming into her own snug quim.

Shaft now stepped out from behind the camera and had Jenny Tull pinned against a wall with her feet off the ground as he fucked the daylights out of her. She shrieked as she clung to him, and Penny focused on his tight butt as he thrust up into her with huge pelvic lunges. So much to see, she mused as she saw Pussy Malone stretched out on the carpet with Carey between her legs and feasting on her snatch. Neil was lying by her head with his cock sliding down her throat. The frustrated MILF watched them for a few moments and then she acted.

"Eat me up."

Kiki nodded and sashayed over to Her Ladyship with rolling hips and bouncing buns.

"As you wish."

Penelope put her index finger to her right cheek and placed her foot up on the front of the Davenport, excitedly displaying her golden beaver.

"Lick me." She repeated, offering herself to the dusky skinned porn star.

In a trice, Kiki was all over her like a rash, lapping away her exposed slit with vigorous swipes.

She really knew how to use that tongue of hers and dragged it over her damp yellow curls and inner thighs. The veteran actress surprised the MILF by lifting her leg up so that she could reach under to stab at her anus with her pointed tongue.

"Oh, fabulous!" Said the fifty-two year old blonde as she peered down to see the bobbing head of the woman beneath her.

She licked her cheeks, then snaked her tongue into the greasy crack there. Penny could feel how moist and sticky her loins were as Kiki pushed her face right in.

Her cunt dripped profusely as Kiki working her tongue as far into her anal passage canal as possible. Then, with a sticky face, she moved to the older woman's clit and nibbled on the hard bud. Penelope's sweat and fanny juice soaked pussy was aglow as Kiki brought her to a much needed climax. The sheer depravity of it all was utterly thrilling, and all of it on film!

"Now, you."

Kiki stretched out on her back horizontally on the sofa and spread her legs. Penny dived in and studied the fiery red inner folds of the Jamaican female before she began to lick her out. From anus to clit. While she did this, Aerial Bender smothered her nates from behind. Her rear end was big and round, and the pink lips of her pussy protruded just a bit between the magnificent orbs. The way she was bent over left nothing to the imagination and he and wedged the head of his rampant tip against her sopping muff. She stopped licking Kiki a moment and sighed heavily as she welcomed her first cock of the orgy.

The man's cock was bigger than the average guy and she grit her teeth as she took in the first six inches of his monster cock in one go. With his hands around her slim waist, he forced every remaining inch of his shaft inside her, and Penny groaned out loud as she was pumped mercilessly.

"Yes!" She hissed as she felt his rigid shaft fill her up. "Fuck that pussy, my man!"

He started fucking her alright, ramming in and out of her at a rate of knots. From the corner of her eye, Penny saw Shaft come up to Kiki and cock slap her on the cheek.

She took him into her mouth and sucked on him loudly, dribbling and gnashing her teeth at the same time.

"You getting all this?" Shaft asked without looking up.

"Sure thing, guvnor."

Lady Penelope looked up from Kiki's greasy cunt with a glazed expression. The salacious hussy was now in a four way fuck. Bender fucking her as she ate out Kiki, who hoovered Shaft's massive dick into her hungry mouth.

Neil stood and watched, fisting his cock and licking his lips. He took the place of Bender and mounted Penny doggy style. Bender's powerful thrusting had really opened her up, and Neil slid in with ease up to the hilt. She turned her head to see him getting blown by Carey, who had her face buried in his groin.

"More light over here."

A crew member used a reflector board to highlight the foursome who were grinding and moaning aloud.

"Suck in this, My Lady." Said Shaft as he waved his big beautiful in her face.

Her Ladyship was very much in her element, having one cock up her muff while she blew Shaft. Beside them, Pussy Malone and Jenny Tull were busy licking each other's pussy in a glorious 69. And as Penny felt Neil slamming into her, she watched avidly as the girls stroked each other to orgasm.

"Having fun, M' Lady?" Asked Shaft.

"A lot of fun," she answered. "This is one hell of a porn shoot."

She wrapped her lips around his nice stiff cock as he looked over his shoulder.

"I think I'm gonna cum over Lady Penelope's titanic tits. Set up."

The busty blonde purred like the ca who got the cream as Neil withdrew from her cunt and she went down on her haunches by Shaft.

She had already experience his ability to gush and recalled him emptying a copious amount of cum earlier in the week. As he looked down on her, he wanked his dick with his fist all of a blur. She put her hefty bosom together to make one large tit, and seconds later the professional stud sent a big load shooting all across her boobs and hands. His cum sprayed her for a long thirty seconds until he was reduced to a dribble.

"Get all that?" Shaft asked panting.

"No, guv. Missed it."

"What!"

"Only joking," laughed the young cameraman with a thumbs up.

"Let's get some more lez stuff while the guys rest."