Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 20

Story Info
Her Ladyship road-tests her new Rolls Royce and driver.
7.7k words
4.67
4.5k
3
1

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Apart from her treasure that was her loyal and trusted butler, Parsons, it had to be said that the Lady of the Manor had a revolving door where her household staff came and went. Penelope Ward-Williamson had neither the patience nor the need to keep a regular staff. Some had been worthwhile, whilst others had passed by like ships in the night.

Since the untimely death of her older husband, she was the sole proprietor of Williamson Manor, one of the largest mansions in the county of Surrey with many bedrooms and the like, in an area of 2,000 acres. At this moment in time, she had under her employ, a cook and two kitchen maids, three housemaids, and a butler named Parsons. Now, there was a vacancy for a chauffeur.

Her previous driver had been in her employ for five years and she would miss him dearly. Perkins was an outstanding driver and was always good for a quickie. He had stupidly gotten himself imprisoned for a year for disorderly conduct. The lascivious MILF was extremely miffed, but life goes on and she had already lined up some interviews with prospective new drivers.

Parsons answered the door to the main house and looked a tall young man up and down.

"Morning. I'm Tom. I've come about the chauffeur position for Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson."

Parsons sneered and rubbed his nose. Not a good start it would seem.

"Staff and caterers are to use the rear entrance. Take a sharp left and look for a green door."

And with that curt greeting, Tom had the door shut in his face. With a shrug and a sniff, he walked up the tree-lined drive to the back of the manor house. He found the said tradesman's entrance and found that it was open. He cautiously peered around the door to see if anyone was about, but the wood-paneled hall was deserted. After waiting in vain for the butler he decided to venture further. He took the first flight of stairs and felt slightly uneasy in the unfamiliar surroundings with nobody around.

"This is a rum do," he thought as he neared an open door on the left.

His eyes grew wide as he pushed the door a couple more inches and saw a middle-aged woman lounging in a burgundy leather armchair. Well, not merely lounging as such, more like sprawling over the arms. The fifty-something blonde had no clothing on whatsoever and with her left leg draped over one chair arm, she was humming happily as she frigged her yellow pubed pussy. Her eyes were glued to her mobile phone and her scarlet lips parted as her slender fingers slid in and out of her moistened muff.

"Fuck me!"

Tom felt his mouth dry up as he focused on the well-upholstered female rolling her hips in her seat like the start of a much-needed fuck. Her huge boobs had hard nipples that might well have cut glass they were so erect. Both of her hands moved around her cunt zone as her back arched up wantonly. Then she looked at the mobile and smiled.

"He's good-looking and no mistake."

Presumably, she was paging through pictures of men as she reached out with her right hand to a small table and picked up what appeared to be a pink vibrator. She switched it on and a small hum could be heard as she caressed her almost flat belly with the tip. Her stomach muscles clenched as she wandered down to her wanting snatch. She eased it inside her wet slit and the sound of the vibrating toy became muted as she let the five-inch vibe nestle in her pussy.

"Hmm, nice."

Her thighs came together as she let the thing remain inside her for another minute. Then she touched the end and seemingly increased the speed of the vibrations. The blonde MILF sighed audibly as she began to work the buzzing toy in and out in an erotic slow, surging rhythm. Tom bit his lower lips as he watched her fuck herself, pumping back and forth and twisting the vibe in every direction. Her left hand rubbed her clit and as she looked to be getting closer to an orgasm, her legs kicked up high to get the extra thrill of penetration. In a series of low grunts and rapid jerks, the blonde bombshell climaxed and let the vibrator drop to the carpet.

Tom cupped his evident bulge and continued to watch, unable to tear his eyes from the unexpected sight. That was when a firm grip took him by the elbow and manhandled him along the hall.

"Is that you, Parsons?" asked the woman as she came out of her climactic daze.

"It is, My Lady. Time for the interview."

"Very well."

"Bit of a nosey bastard, are you?" jibed the butler.

"No, I was just, just..."

"Being nosey. Right. I've got a good mind to throw you out the door this instant, but Her Ladyship insists on everybody getting an equal chance for the driver vacancy. Now, sit there until I return."

Feeling pretty foolish, Tom sat on a wooden stool in the cold hallway and twiddled his thumbs. About twenty minutes later the butler came back and crooked his index finger at him to enter the same room.

"Mister Thomas Brook to see you, My Lady."

"Splendid. Bring him forth."

Parsons prodded Tom to advance and then left. Seated in the same chair she had fucked herself was the ravishing woman he had spied on up close. She was an incredibly beautiful woman with long fair hair and sparkling blue-grey eyes. By his estimation, she must have turned fifty but she still had an extremely fit body and a clear complexion.

"So, you want to apply for the position of my new chauffeur?"

"Yes, My Lady. Very much so."

The sultry minx looked at him with an inquisitive gaze. As she drank hot tea from a China cup, she seemed to like what she saw. Tom was fair-haired and more than six feet tall. He had a bulky form and thick-looking legs that were slightly splayed in his creased trousers. His plain white shirt beneath his cheap jacket clung to the massive spread of his well-muscled torso. His face was filled with a certain consternation, the obvious result of seeing his prospective new employer pleasuring herself barely a half hour before.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Alright. I'm twenty-five, just left the Army after two years of service. I was a driving instructor for the Royal Logistics Corp. and I am qualified to handle army HGVs, carry out vehicle maintenance, fleet management, and operational planning. I have Category B Driving and Hazmat Licences. I can do 50kg mid-thigh pulls, and throw a 4kg medicine ball over two metres. Standing or seated."

"Indeed. You're a big chap for sure. I like the big ones. Tell me. Are you married? Single? Queer?"

"No to all three, My Lady."

Tom continued standing to attention as he felt his brow prickle. Lady Penelope stood up and smoothed out her suggestive-looking two-piece suit consisting of a navy high-waist blazer and matching mini skirt. The tight-fitting jacket was open to show off her immaculate white silk blouse with the tiny pearl buttons. She wore a pair of navy blue court Shoes with a pointed toe and a four-inch stiletto heel.

"Quite satisfactory. I expect undue attentiveness and loyalty from all my staff. Not to mention total compliance and dedication. If you meet all of these requirements you shall be handsomely paid and well looked after. Do you understand?"

"Er...well..."

"Come with me."

Her Ladyship motioned for him to follow as they scaled a sweeping oak staircase. As she led the way, Tom could scarcely avert his eyes from the eminent woman's shapely bottom. She stopped at an ornate-looking door and opened it halfway. Inside was a plush carpeted bedroom with a magnificent four-poster bed.

"Do enter."

Tom gulped and did so, jumping at the sound of the heavy-duty door closing firmly behind them. The room had a high ceiling and the Regency bed was dominant. The heavy drapes were closed at the moment, hiding what would have been a magnificent view of the grounds and rolling countryside that stretched for miles. The north wall was draped in a tapestry that displayed a historical naval battle of 1805, in which her late husband's ancestors took part. The curvy blonde aristocrat fluffed her hair up and thrust her superb 34DD breasts out.

"I do hope you are ready for this. I hate to have my precious time wasted."

With that statement, the statuesque vixen shrugged her blazer off and stared him in the eyes as she unbuttoned her silk blouse. She opened it wide and let the expensive garment slide from her shoulders. Tom stared at her as she unzipped her skirt and wiggled her hips. It fell with a whisper over her wonderful thighs and when it glided to the carpet she kicked it away without a second glance.

If there was something about Lady Penelope that made her a desirable MILF, it would be her natural elegance, natural horniness, and, most important of all, big tits. Penny had those DD-sized boobs that bounced and swayed in perfect jubilance when she rode a stiff cock. She filled out all of her expensive attire very nicely, and even at age fifty-two, she turned most heads in her direction.

Just shy of six feet, the esteemed blonde had kept her looks, and she cut a fine figure with a waist and belly that were quite fit and trim. Not as slim as she had been twenty years ago, but she actually liked how she had filled out more. Her rear end was well rounded, plump, yet firm. It was her breasts that turned the most heads, however. Large bosoms ran in the family, but hers were big even by her family's standards. Her hips had those curves perfect for gripping a lady from behind as she was slammed into doggy-style. Probably her favourite position for sex. All in all, Her Ladyship cut a fine figure.

"You see," she said as she took her heels off and spread out on top of the bed in the buff. "I get so bored with the tedious life among the elite social circles. So many of those I entertain are uninteresting and bland. And I do so love a life of debauchery. I'm proud to say that I am the quintessential, self-serving, no-holds-barred, nymphomaniac. Eager always for hot, steamy sex with no strings. Now you. Strip off, or you can leave."

As she opened her long pins and showed him her golden snatch, Tom complied in leaden obedience, slowly shedding his clothes and displaying his impressive naked body. Penny's rapt gaze drank in his smooth torso with the ridged abs that were taut and hard under clear skin. She lightly stroked her moist seam as she marveled at the size of the young fellow's rounded biceps, noting the complex interplay of veins. Her nostrils dilated with the musky scent emanating from his masculine frame as she rotated an index finger to indicate he turn his back to her.

"I do love a nice small bum on a chap."

Tom's buttocks clenched as she spoke and the two cute dimples that emerged made her laugh heartily. He turned to face her once more and by now his sizeable cock had responded to her desirable body. His dick pulsed visibly and curved up to a more than satisfactory eight inches. The blushing stud felt obligated to go further and he methodically stroked his meat that jutted out of hairless thighs. Their eyes met and both became focused on the reality of his throbbing dick spearing her needy cunt.

"It's a question of staying power really. Do you have what is needed? I mean to find out right now."

Tom nodded and approached the bed. He came within touching distance of the provocative blonde and went on tiptoe when she grabbed hold of him by the root. Her slender hand travelled up and down the white column of an organ and he hissed when her succulent mouth poised at the circumcised helmet. Slowly Penny began to lick around the flared head and her fine hair fell across her face as she popped it into her mouth. Tom rubbed his brow as his bell end was given lots of nibbles and baby sucks until his shaft was bathed in rivers of dribble. She made lewd slobbering noises as she went about her fellatio, eventually lowering her head to expertly devour nearly all of his turgid length.

"Bloody hell!"

Penny hummed on his cock and held onto his taut buttocks as her head bobbed maddingly in his groin. Her mouth opened and closed and her tongue seemed almost possessed as it snaked this way and that around his knob. She took hold of his hot shaft in both hands and her eyes met his in an almost devilish look. She was able to take most of his rampant dick into her mouth and his smooth helmet nudged the back of her throat. Tom boldly bunched her hair up over her head so that he could view her face on the end of his boner. She finally came up for air and grinned.

"Nice cock. Now my turn. Elevenses, please partake."

Her Ladyship lay back on the bed and obligingly parted her legs. Her pussy was really juiced up now and the tight curls of her pubes had darkened slightly. Tom could however see her clit protruding out of the top of her inner folds as he drew nearer. He went onto his belly on the bed and buried his face in her muff. He swiped her quim and rotated it for a better effect. This scored high points with the wealthy socialite and she purred in delight.

"Very good. I like."

Tom used two fingers to probe her cunt and was rewarded with soft squelching noises as she groaned and writhed on her back. He drooled freely and wetted the crease in her nether cheeks as his chin became saturated with her flow. The noblewoman rose to the occasion and widened her legs as she raised her rump.

As she had done moments before, the ex-soldier came up for air and he wiped his mouth. As he looked down upon her, all legs akimbo, and her fair hair mussed, she pointed to his dick and then to her cunt.

"Show me what you're made of, soldier."

Tom forgot her innate breeding and aristocratic airs and graces and gripped her thighs just as if she were a common whore. He pulled her along the sheets toward him and he roared as he mounted her, driving into her welcoming cunt. Her legs wrapped around his lower back as he wasted no time pumping in and out of her slippery slit. No longer was she the elegant Lady of the Manor, now she was quite disheveled and sluttish. They both panted loudly as they thrashed together on the bed. Tom dropped his bulk onto her and their mouths met in a passionate kiss. His broad chest mashed into her big tits as their bodies became slicker and sweatier.

"Faster, fuck me faster."

The insatiable gentlewoman had become a wild animal in the blink of an eye and it was a pleasure for the chap to fuck such a sexy MILF with her huge tits slapping up and down. As he pumped her for all he was worth, Penny threw her head back into the lush pillows and screamed that she was coming.

"Heavens!"

Tom slipped out but was in no hurry to finish. He moved the panting blonde onto all fours and entered her once more, this time from behind. Her backside was nearly as super as her thumping boobs and he focused on those two pale globes of flesh as he thundered in and out of the groaning aristocrat. He reached under her and held her pendulous tits as they swung together. As his dick emerged on the outstroke he saw how her creamy cum had coated his length.

"Cum...cum over my boobs."

Why not? Tom whipped his cock out of her at the last possible stroke as she lay on her back. He grunted as he spurted and they both watched his load splatter her heaving chesticles. She purred as she gladly rubbed the globs into her vast cleavage. She seemed to be in a world of her own as he wondered what to do next.

"You seem fairly useful. I hope you can drive as well as you screw. You may go. I'll be in touch."

x

Her Ladyship's new vehicle had finally arrived after a year of waiting for the 2023 Rolls-Royce Phantom Series II. The car was a dream. They were offering a serene and spacious realm to recharge in, before taking on the world. Its exquisite features and elevated nuances epitomised the Rolls-Royce artisanship, solidifying it as an icon in our legendary history. The interior dark amber wood veneer captured the tastemaker spirit with fine particles of striated, sparkling metal. A vision of rare beauty, this intricate creation required attentive eyes and the most delicate hands.

Penny studied the glass enclosure, known formally as 'The Gallery,' which ran across the fascia of every Phantom Series II. An expansive rear cabin of grace white and Iceland moss leather made for a sumptuous sanctuary, where escapism is the main objective. Personal legacies are built beneath the Shooting Star Headliner, a mesmerising celestial display crafted from hundreds of fiber-optic lights.

Penny especially loved the rear seat cool box which housed hand-blown flutes and chilled bottles of her favourite refreshments, kept at the perfect temperature for crisp sips. She would certainly toast herself with a glass of bubbly when she took her maiden voyage.

Having given Brook the position of her personal driver and occasional screw, Lady Penelope dressed appropriately for her first test drive. Looking her elegant best she wore her new Massimo Dutti ribbed dress in cream. It featured a straight fit, V-neck, front button fastening, short sleeves, and ribbed trims. She went with a pair of white Castañer Chiarita Espadrilles wedge sandals with a three-inch heel.

"Take me for a spin, Brook."

"Yes, My Lady."

The uniformed fellow opened the rear passenger door and the bewitching blonde stepped inside. She had chosen his outfit with great care he looked the part.

He had a collarless long jacket with buttons set to the right side. It spoke of an old-era look although improved and updated with a modern outlook. The matching black trousers and shoes completed the look with a set of crisp white gloves.

As they left the Manor, it was with pure satisfaction that Penny noticed him stealing glimpses of her in the rear-view mirror. As she enjoyed a flute of champagne, the wanton vixen made sure to unbutton the bottom three buttons of her dress. She smiled as she uncrossed her bare legs, letting the hem lift even higher up to mid-thigh level. As they ventured out into the late afternoon, Tom cruised the winding country roads leading away from Williamson Manor.

"Pull off the road at the next turnoff, Brook."

The fellow obeyed and duly parked off of the main road and stopped by a row of Ash trees. He shut off the near-silent motor and rested in the driver seat.

"I have a notion to christen my new car. Please join me in the back."

Tom looked at the brazen female as she undid all the buttons of her dress. He gulped and then got out and opened the rear door. Penny shifted in the plush seat as he made to join her.

"No, I don't want your new uniform wrinkled. Strip off."

Tom sat on the rear bumper and removed his shoes, followed by a jacket, shirt, gloves, and trousers. His prick was semi-hard as she took his shaft in her hand. She wriggled out of her dress and nestled up to him in the buff. He groaned when she wrapped her scarlet lips around his thick cock head, her warm tongue gently swirling about the sensitive tip. She raised her head slightly while running her wet lips across his hardening length.

"I want this cock in me now. Oh, and I want it rough. Understand?"

She gave his balls a tell-tale squeeze as she dribbled spit down his upstanding dick. Her head went down further forcing his length deep down her throat. His thick shaft glided along her lips as he stuffed her mouth and throat with his dick. More drool followed as she smacked her lips on his knob with audible moans that sounded inside the confines of the expensive Roller.

"Mmmm!" she groaned as she started to play with her pussy, pushing two fingers inside her saturated blonde muff.

With one hand around his balls and the other stroking the shaft, she licked his length along the underside, back down the left, and then on up the right. Then she hoovered in his bell end and hollowed her cheeks as she inhaled through flared nostrils. She jerked her head back and pushed him into the backseat. She looked a picture with saliva dripping down her chin and deep cleavage.

123z
123z
825 Followers