Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

"I'm all yours."

Tom wiped his brow as she spread her legs out wide and opened her arms. He bent over her and his lips met the hard nipple on her left boob. His lower body adjusted to the narrow seats as he guided his slick cock between her thighs. He pushed firmly and he was in. His feet kicked back behind him as he started to shunt in and out of the voluptuous minx.

With her cunt sodden and yielding, the young chap found himself balls deep in no time. Per her wishes, the ripped ex-soldier pounded her hard and rough, his balls noisily slapping against her drenched pussy. Penny grabbed onto the headrest over the back seat as she was hammered into the upholstery of the Roller, and her rump squeaked against the leather and she wallowed in that fresh car smell.

In the distance, there came the sound of other cars racing through the countryside and the thrill of having sex in the open made her as horny as hell. As he paused for breath, Penny extricated herself from beneath him and got on all fours. He got the message and bumped her bottom with his groin.

"Now fuck me," she said with a seductive pout.

Her Ladyship looked over her shoulder and then half closed her eyes as Tom grabbed onto her hips and pushed his upright pole inside her to the hilt. He bent his knees as he began to fuck her with smooth strokes that made her quite dizzy. She fell across the seat and her big tits mashed against the leather. Tom thrust into her at speed, all the while squeezing and kneading her buttocks. As he slammed into her, he hit her sweet spot again and again. He was relentless as he gave her what she wanted with furious strokes of his superb dick. He thought about it and then he wound his fingers in her fine hair and tugged hard, thereby bringing her head up.

"Yes! Oh, god. Yes, yes, yes!"

His entire body thrust at her as he pretty much used her as his own personal fuck toy. The persistent slap of flesh on flesh was heaven to Penny's ears as she felt her orgasm build.

"Keep it up, keep it up, keep...it...up!" she ordered. "Fuck me! Screw me silly, you bastard. I want hot cock in my steamy cunt!"

Tom broke as her dirty mouth got him going. He pulled out, much to her vexation and she turned on him fuming. Tom stroked his prick in front of her face, grimacing as he exploded. His cock spat cum, in several thick loads that splashed all over her face. He panted and gasped until he was spent and that was when he saw her expression.

"That was it?" she asked in disappointment. "You've left me high and dry. This is quite unacceptable. On the drive back I want you to think long and hard about what you've done and how you can make it up to me. Now drive."

"At once, My Lady."

Shit! What a fuck up! Tom had liked the job, and the perks that went with it, and he was kicking himself. He would need to come up with a way to please the stuck-up bitch, and soon.

x

There was a nip in the air, the kind that was a reminder that winter was on the way. Lady Penelope exited the Reux Bar and Grill on Cross Street in South Surrey with her driver in tow. She had fancied a meal out for a change and had dined on the recommended maple steelhead salmon with rice gnocchi, a vegetable medley, and ginger broth. She stood by the curb and huddled up in her black double-breasted wool coat with the flared hem and wide lapel collar. Her Ladyship had even told the waiter that she would prefer to keep it on during her meal.

"Well, Brook. You've been quiet this past week. Have you considered your position?"

"Ma'am. I'll do anything you wish if it is beneficial to my staying in your employ."

"Very well. Good to hear."

The glamourous noblewoman looked around the dark street and at this late hour of eleven, there were just a smattering of people around.

"Follow me."

Lady Penelope sauntered off down the back alley that ran behind the restaurant. It was badly lit naturally, and a lingering smell of decaying food assailed the nose. Dusty sacks of onions lay about underfoot as Tom rubbed his chin in bewilderment. His renowned employer turned to face him with flushed cheeks and a bewitching smile.

"I love sex, as you already know. I love sex with young men and young women. Both separately and together. I like it rough, and I like it daring. I'm an inveterate exhibitionist to boot. It's nothing new for me to do it in public. You?"

As she spoke, her hands busied themselves with unbuttoning her wool coat. Once undone, the wanton hussy flung the front out to display her bare body.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed as he came to the realisation that she had dined whilst being totally naked under the coat.

"I do get such a thrill wearing nothing but a coat and a smile when I'm out. It's that knowing I have nothing on amid others who have no idea. Such fun, what?"

The headlights from a passing behind him briefly illuminated the blonde's nude form and her massive jugs thrust out proudly as she teetered on her black stilettos. Her nipples were hardening by the second. Tom looked up and down the skinny alley to see that there was nobody to be seen. As he gazed at the saucy mare again, she was in his arms, pulling his hands to her bosom. He gulped as she humped up against his groin, noting his big tackle in his pants. Her lips were wet and parted as she stroked his left upper cheek.

"Fuck me, if you want to keep your job."

"What? Here?"

Her blue-grey eyes were bright and eager as she nodded.

"Yes. I'm simply gagging for a shagging. Feel."

Penny moved his hand to her mons and he felt her wetness between her thighs.

"People may see us!"

"Quite so. Mahhhvelous! Look, I'll keep my coat on."

Before he could protest, Her Ladyship had his zipper down and his cock out. She gripped it as she pressed her upper body to his tunic. She held his now fully erect dick to her abdomen and let it nuzzle her mound. With a subtle twist of her hips, Penny shifted on her heels and let his bell end pop inside her pussy. With a sigh, her left leg came up behind his calf as she slowly bobbed up and down on her right high heel. Her eyes glazed over as she hopped up and down, sheathing his upright pole with her needy cunny. He slid his hands upward and cupped her hefty boobs as she impaled herself on his engorged cock..

"Dahhling! We're fucking in the street! What a hoot!"

Tom hissed an affirmative and they stumbled back so that her back was against a brick wall. Penny grasped his upper arms and rocked on his length. In her heels, she was tall enough to have his prick enter her at a comfortable angle. Her body slammed into the wall as Tom picked up the pace and screwed her silly.

"Anyone out there?" came an inquisitive voice from the rear entrance to the restaurant.

The horny couple disengaged and shrunk into the shadows. The light from the open door dimmed as the person vanished back inside. Penny giggled as she looked back at her chauffeur's hard cock.

"That was close." he stammered in relief.

"I don't care if anyone sees us," Penny said breathlessly. "I couldn't care less if anyone caught us."

With that brazen statement, she dropped down and she had him in her mouth in an instant. Her nose rubbed in his pubes as she sucked him in, grabbing his buttocks that were still encased in his trousers. She breathed through her nose and his musky scent made her pussy weep. Tom held her head as he humped up with light pelvic thrusts. Her succulent lips gathered over the soft, spongy head of his knob and she have it baby sucks as she hummed happily.

"Oh, shit!"

When she blew out a deep breath and sucked him down her throat he had to cover his face lest he scream out.

"You're not going to cum yet, are you?"

"No. Turn around."

Penny smiled and faced the wall as Tom lifted the back of her coat over her twin cheeks. He looked at her pale buns as he guided his spear between them to skewer her cunt on his length. Her muff felt hot in the cold air and he held her by the waist as he started to move.

The way he had her pressed up against the wall made her day as she pushed back against him, stroke for stroke.

"That's a good man," she sighed as her body trembled and shook. "Fuck me!"

He kept an eye up and down the alley as he shagged her hard. He concentrated on not coming too soon as he held her coat further up her back. The cool breeze wafted over her lower body which surprisingly Her Ladyship found to be sensual, as sexual. The smell of onions and rubbish added to the feeling of utter excitement the wealthy socialite already felt.

Penny's toes pointed in as she placed the palms of her hands against the red bricks. Her groomed fair hair was a total mess as she panted and quivered. Tom looked quite comical in his uniform but with his fly undone and his stiff rod sticking out. His cock she liked. Not so much the man. A bit boring to be honest. But the way he throbbed inside her met her demands.

He was close to her ear now and she felt his hot breath on the nape of her neck and his hands pawing at her stupendous tits. She was pretty close to coming now and she put her upper left cheek to the gritty wall. Tom pounded into her over and over, taking her higher and higher.

He too was close. Did this bitch ever cum? He was so hard inside her that he was ready to erupt. Lady Penelope screwed her eyes shut as he fucked her even harder. Her coat was up behind her shoulders now as she dug her fingers into the cool, damp brick wall.

"You're...awfully good...at this."

"Thank you...Ma'am," he gasped as he felt sweat gather in the back of his pants.

Her Ladyship came then with a grunt and a groan, then a long exhalation. Hot and cold together she panted as she pushed him back so that he was suddenly fucking air. Tom moaned as he wanked his dick, not quite sure what to do next. He could feel his balls ache for release as he stood there with his dick in his tight fist.

"Thank you, Brook. You may drive me home."

Penny gave him a sardonic grin as she buttoned up her coat and fluffed her hair up.

"But? Well, look."

Tom held up his pulsating organ in protest at his not being allowed an orgasm.

"Oh, dear. Now you know how I felt when you left me hanging, hmm? I suggest that you count backward from fifty and then tie a knot in it. Home, Brook. And don't spare the horses. I have goosebumps."

x

It had been a crisp morning for Lady Penelope to enjoy a ride on her current favourite gelding, Butterscotch. Penny crossed the grassy field and headed straight to the house. She was dressed as usual in her beige pair of slim-fit jodhpurs of Schoeller fabric the waistband of which came up high to her waist. The push-up effect at her back enhanced her generous behind most stunningly. Over her plain green blouse, she wore a jet-black show jacket with leather trim and collar, and three buttons down the front that just kept her DD-sized boobs in check.

She was in a great mood because the weather had finally turned after two weeks of rain. As she strolled back leisurely a blur of denim and Dr Martin boots flashed out of the corner of her eye. As she focused on the image of a tall and young male entering the green door of the staff entrance she paused in thought. The moment she got in she hailed her man Parsons, and enquired of who the mystery man was.

"You must mean Cook's nephew. Apparently, the young chap is in the middle of the school hols and is at a loss as to how to entertain himself. So she thought it a good idea to introduce him to cooking and preparing meals."

Penny pondered as her butler provided a fresh pot of tea with finger sandwiches.

"When you say he's young. Just how old is he?"

"I believe he is eighteen years of age and currently attending the University of Southampton studying civil engineering."

Eighteen? Hmm. Of age, then. Interesting.

"That reminds me. I must see Cook and discuss the menu for my little do at the end of the month."

x

Penny finished her elevenses and took the old staircase down to the kitchen. She immediately saw the tall teenager bust at a wooden table rolling out pastry with a large pin. She paused and smoothed her hair back in its tight ponytail and tugged on her green shirt. She felt neither snobbish nor pretentious as she congratulated herself on her fine appearance. And she was looking exceptional in her riding outfit. As she descended, her eyes took in his tight bum in his blue jeans that hugged the line of his buttocks. He had short brown hair, long shanks, and a lanky body.

"What are you up to, young man?"

He turned with a start to see the voluptuous vision that was Lady Penelope standing behind him.

"Oh. Er, I'm baking biscuits and French macarons."

She watched him arranging three trays and preparing to add flour to each.

"I am the Lady of the Manor. And you are?"

"Ricky, My Lady. My Aunt Mary is your cook."

"Indeed. And where is she at this moment?"

"She had to run some errands. I'm trying to help out."

Penny shook her head and brushed by him.

"No, look. Who taught you this? To make the best French macaron you start with beaten egg whites. Go and fetch a dozen eggs, there's a good fellow."

Ricky wiped his flour-covered hands down his front and the horny MILF openly leered at his promising package that was tightly constricted jeans.

"Right. Now, the bulk of French macaron batter is meringue made from properly beaten egg whites. For the best and most consistent results, I strongly recommend using fresh egg whites instead of liquid egg whites from a carton. NO egg yolks must make it into the recipe. So, beat those eggs and separate the whites."

Ricky did so as the amorous vixen drank in his good looks. It wasn't the first time that a brisk early morning horse ride had made feeling frisky.

"We need to add superfine sugar into the egg whites otherwise the whites will collapse. Then, we add fine almond flour to give the recipe that French taste. Beat them until very soft peaks form. Give it a few minutes of beating. At first the egg white and cream of tartar mixture will be foamy, then the bubbles will begin to tighten. Then add your superfine sugar and beat until stiff glossy peaks form."

"Stiff peaks? What are stiff peaks?"

Penny grinned as she unbuttoned her blouse to show off her mammoth boobs with the very erect nipples.

"Something like these, my man."

Ricky stepped back and his mouth gaped at the unexpected sight of the older woman's unfettered mammaries.

"Do I shock you?"

"Er, well Yes and no. My Aunt did warn me of you and your eccentricity."

"Is that right?"

"Yep. Auntie says you are the hottest MILF in the County. All the men want you."

Penny felt quite flattered by this and she straightened her shoulders and thrust her boobs out proudly.

"The saucy mare. Your Aunt and I need to have a little chat sometime."

Before he could respond, Her Ladyship grabbed his head with her hands and pressed her lips onto his, pushing her tongue into his mouth in a long kiss. Without thinking things through, he pulled her curvy body to his and felt her tits crush into his chest. Penny was pleased by his reaction and noted the bulge in his jeans becoming more pronounced as his burgeoning erection fought to break free.

"Mmmm, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes. Back in Southampton."

"And do you fuck?"

"Hmm, sure."

"Good to hear. I do have something of a reputation. And I want to show you what I mean."

Deftly, the fifty-something nymphomaniac unzipped his jeans and pulled them down until his boxers were visible. As she did this she leaned forward to put her hands on the waistband to rip them away, releasing his stiff dick. He was fairly big and Penny was impressed and glad. With her eyes on his, she took his shaft and brought her pursed lips to the flared head. He gasped as he watched her suckle on the helmet with tiny baby sucks that left her spit running down his white column. She soon started slurping loudly, licking him from tip to root. Then he had to hold her head as she then swallowed him whole, ensuring her lips touched his wiry pubes.

"Holy shit!"

Lady Penelope's head bobbed to and fro as she brought him to full erection. Her pussy was aching with need with each passing second, and her left hand moved down to her muff. His cock pushed down her throat and moaned around his shaft, sending delicious vibrations along it. Then she yanked her head back before she started choking.

"Does your girl do that for you?"

"Not that good, no."

Ricky's length stood up rampant and glistening from her saliva. Satisfied by this result, she stood up and unzipped her jodhpurs. She peeled them down to her black boots and then dragged them off completely. Forgoing undies, the majestic aristocratic woman stood proudly naked and she ran her hands along her flanks and in toward her yellow bush that sat high between her upper thighs.

"Does your girl have curves like mine?"

"No. She's a lot thinner."

"We probably have about thirty minutes until Cook returns, so be a good chap and fuck my tits."

"What? How?"

"Dear boy. How sweet you are."

The older woman pressed her index finger into his chest and made him sit on one of the kitchen stools. She hefted her big jugs into his lap and pushed each fat tit around his throbbing shaft. Bobbing on her haunches, Lady Penelope jerked him off in her deep cleavage. His tapered head appeared at the top of her squeezed-together boobs and her tongue shot out to flick at it before it vanished back in her homemade tit tunnel. She bent her head and dribbled down her cleavage to make a nice and slippery chute. He stared down at his shaft and shook his head at the unique sight of having it squished between the breasts of the Lady of the mansion.

"I need to have you fuck me." He saw her pussy let out a little squirt to reinforce her request. "Let my pussy on your yummy cock."

Her Ladyship spread her hands and he stripped off. Her eyes lingered on his tender naked frame noting his well-defined musculature across his torso and smooth chest. His hard cock jutted out at her above a pair of fairly heavy balls which hung down below. Penny caressed his left cheek as she sat in his lap and pressed his hot shaft between her legs. She straddled him and lowered herself over his rod of iron. As he held onto her waist he watched her puffy labia spread out as she sank all the way down. This was always the best moment for the ravenous MILF. That sensation of having a young buck fill her cunt with his log.

"Larvlee!"

Penny pressed the toes of her boots into the kitchen floor and began to ride up and down in a languid rut. Her stupendous rack shook in his face as she worked her pussy along his cock. With her right arm around his neck, she sat bolt upright and worked her hips harder and faster, grinding into him with gusto. Her pussy was sliding up closer to the cock head now, and she followed up with firm downward strokes that made his balls sit in the deep crack of her backside. Ricky was the epitome of youthful vigour as he worked his cock in and out of her, bucking his hips up from the stool harder.

"Yes! Give me that big cock, boy."

"Your pussy...feels so good around my cock, My Lady," he grunted with a smile.

Her hips bucked up into each thrust of his cock, fucking him back as fast as he was fucking her.

"Am I as good as your girl?" she asked over the sound of the legs of the stool scraping on the floor.

"Much better," he said truthfully.

"Good answer," she said as she stood up and observed his bloated dick.

Penny turned to face the long table and planted her legs wide, resting the palms of her hands on the coarse wooden surface.

"Don't dally, boy. Stick it back in. Your Aunt may burst in any minute.

Ricky pressed up into the rear end of the wealthy socialite and grabbed onto her hips. He left smears of flour on her body as he straightened and brought his rampant cock to her entrance. Looking down at her rounded bum he steered his knob in and sheathed his cock in her cunt.

123z
123z
824 Followers