Lady Penelope - Milf of the Mansion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now give me a good seeing to. Fuck me. Fuck my brains out."

Ricky was still taken aback by the whole thing, hearing this aristocratic woman make out to be a cock hungry slut. Her hefty tits hung beneath her as his hands roamed all over her voluptuous body. The simple act of screwing her doggy style was turning him on big time. She could feel his buttocks clenching sporadically as he hammered into her from behind. He gave her a steady rhythm, sawing in and out of her as his hips rocked back and forth. The lips of her sodden pussy dragged along his rigid shaft each time he withdrew it from her before providing her with another pleasurable deep thrust. She could feel her enflamed folds hugging his slick erection with each piston thrust of the virile teenager.

Her fists beat on the table sending flour and sugar all over. The sound of his gorgeous cock pounding her dripping wet pussy and her need to cum, sent her over the edge. The scent of his sweat and his heavy breathing was equally intoxicating. She rolled her hips and arched her back to alter the angle of penetration so she could feel the head of his dick reach new depths. The nympho MILF was completely lost in the moment as his hand squeezed her hips and he thrust into her with one almighty lunge. He then pulled back and his shiny hose slipped free.

"Shit!" she groaned at the sensation of suddenly being empty of dick.

But her frustration barely lasted seconds as the horny chap turned her so that her bum sat on the edge of the table. Her naked form was lightly dusted in white flour as he placed her legs in the crook of his arms and hammered into her once more. He wormed his entire length into her balls-deep in the hottest fuck of his life. They were both sweating and panting as he got into his vinegar strokes. The sweet friction of his rod thrusting in and out of her made her climax there and then.

"Won...der...ful!"

Lady Penelope revelled in her orgasm and her fluids trickled down from her hot pussy and wetted the cleft in her cheeks. Ricky began to increase the pace, gripping her thighs tighter in a bruising grasp. Perspiration prickled his skin as he threw his head back.

"You may cum inside me."

Ricky nodded in thanks as he was unable to hold back anyway. The intense clenching of her pussy caused his cock to pulse and swell as his cum coated her inner walls. His body wilted and he partially fell on top of her before he remembered his place. With his remaining strength, he hoisted himself up and stepped back. Penny chuckled as she looked at herself, leaking jizz and leaving clouds of flour in the air.

"Ricky? Are you down there?"

"It's Cook. Quickly. I know of another exit."

Lady Penelope took him by the hand and the two naked and soiled lovers slipped out the back.

END