Lady Penelope - The Amorous Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gone."

Once the chap had gone back inside, the ravenous pair resumed the anonymous rut. Because of the way she was standing, the entrance of his generous length made for an incredibly tight fuck.

He suddenly pushed up and held himself inside her, so that she was fully was impaled on him. Filled. Stretched to the full. Her toes barely touched the floor as she was held in place by the unrelenting pressure of his cock. The fake cowboy worried his groin into the soft pillows of her soft rump. Then, he surged upward hard, and Penny moaned as she was lifted against the wall.

The throbbing pulse between her legs brought her to orgasm, and she gasped as her cum bathed his throbbing dick.

"God! I'm coming! You're making me cum! Wonderful, dah-ling!"

He stood in front of her and turned her to face him. He slid his hands forward and rested them on her hips, then he lifted her left leg effortlessly, holding it up by hooking his elbow under her knee.

His hot cock drove back up into her and her wide eyes studied his, which were screwed up under his hat a la Clint Eastwood. He held her leg out wide and rammed up into her as she placed her hands on the wall behind her for purchase.

Her Ladyship let out a groan as he slid her up and down on his pole.

The fingertips of his right hand nestled inside the cleft of her greasy buttocks, and he grinned as he probed inside her anus.

"Naughty, naughty!"

The backs of her calves and ankles were taut and sculpted as his cock pounded into her like a piledriver. His darkened eyes under the hat burned down on her as he slapped her jiggling breasts. Penny loved each throbbing stroke of the shaft driving into her and her head rose and dropped as he drilled in deeper and deeper.

He let her legs glide down his arms and she took the opportunity to wrap them around his waist. Her left hand stroked his belly when his erection swelled in her pussy and his body went rigid.

"Cum in my mouth!"

The fellow grunted loudly and unleashed the first thick rope of cum just as the blonde beauty got to her knees in front of him. Her mouth opened and filled rapidly as a second and third blast followed. He ejaculated an incredible load of thick semen which she eagerly swallowed, letting the warm viscous fluid slide down her throat.

"Mmmm," she mewed like a kitten as she held his engorged shaft throb and pulse in her fingers. Her mouth overflowed with his milky seed as he continued to unload onto her waiting tongue.

"What a lot! You're like a hosepipe."

Lady Penelope pulled back a little and was surprised to see Baroness Priya not too far away in the shadows, hunched over Sebastian's shaft, and riding him cowgirl style. Penny and cowboy were both enthralled at the sight of the mature Indian fucking the shit out of her toy boy.

"What a little minx, Frederick." Chuckled Penny as she rearranged her costume.

"Frederick?" said he, slightly confused. "Sorry, this happens all the time. I'm Arthur, Fred's younger brother. We do look alike, and we did come as Frank and Jesse James."

He zipped up his fly and waved goodbye.

"I though...you...but?"

Despite the fact that Her Ladyship had been fucked silly, she felt a pang of disappointment at seducing the wrong outlaw.

The party was still in full swing, and after a quick sloosh and make up repair, she desperately looked around the packed room for the older Lord of Wellesley. She thought she saw a glimpse of a cowboy near the front entrance, but he hurriedly vanished.

She stayed until the last guests left, and said her goodbyes to the Baroness and date.

x

Penelope stripped out of her Cleopatra costume as she entered her high-ceilinged bedroom. She stretched and contemplated taking a soak in the bath, when she was startled by another's voice.

"Howdy pardner."

Lying on top of her Regency bed was Lord Frederick, grinning and resting on his back against the English oak headboard. Totally naked. His arms were crossed over his masculine chest, and his cock twitched at half-mast.

"Well, you're a cool one, aren't you? I didn't know you had a brother."

"It was a test. I sent him to see how really debauched you really are."

"And who said you and I were destined to fuck each other?"

"You seemed to be very keen on the dance floor. I presumed that I met with your approval."

"And? Do I meet your approval?"

Frederick spread his hands and his full erection nodded as if in answer.

Penny huffed, her blond hair tumbled loose around her face and she shooed it away behind her right ear. She stood at the foot of the bed, staring at him with those penetrating blue-grey eyes. A wry smile broke on his lips as he patted the silk sheets of the bed. He beckoned to her to join him, and she padded barefoot to his left side. She felt the familiar tightness in her stomach and loins as the sheer sexuality of the moment excited her. The sheer audacity of the man! In her bed, no less!

"Very much so, Milady. Very much so."

He thought the fifty-one year old to be the epitome of a MILF. Large breasts that led the eye to the slight curve of her stomach and wide, child bearing hips. At the apex of her long pins say her golden bush, already slightly darkened due to the moisture of her arousal.

Penny pushed him back into the mattress and swung one leg over him to straddle his lap. She leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips, showing him that it was she who was the controlling one. Her fingers dragged through his fair hair, and as he groaned into her mouth, he gripped her thighs that clamped against his. Her hips ground down into his groin, and her mound rubbed on his straining erection.

"My goodness! Who's a big boy then?"

Easing her body down his legs, Penny came nose to dick with his quivering stalk.

Frederick gasped as he felt her hot breath on his groin. Her fair tresses fanned out on his belly as she salivated down his white column. Slender fingers wanked the skin of his shaft back and forth as she took his knob into her mouth to suck and slobber to her hearts content. Her left cheek bulged outward as his swollen dick threatened to bore a hole through it. Her joyous slathering sounds floated up to his ears as His Lordship watched spellbound. His thighs were lovingly stroked as her mouth devoured him completely. Penny finally came up for air and wiped her wet lips.

"Giddy up!" She laughed as Her Ladyship straddled the fellow again, lowering herself until her dampened muff pushed down his full length.

Her breath left her lungs in a heavy sigh, as she felt his dock tunneling into her. She began to ride her stallion like the lustful slut she strived to be. Her body arched forwards as she quickened her pace to a gallop.

His eyes gawped at her big tits that bounced in his face. Penny rode him vigorously, then sat upright and rolled her hips slowly, sinking down on him to his root. His hands grasped her hips roughly and he pushed up from the bed in order to impale her on his totem pole. After a couple more mare riding minutes, the curvy female extricated herself from his pole and laid down on her stomach.

"A full moon, I perceive," he mused as he looked down on her lovely pale nates with the dark valley between them.

His thumbs slipped inside her sopping slit and opened her wide so that he could lick her out. Lady Penelope oozed her gratitude as his tongue vanished up inside of her full-lipped folds. She thrust back at his face, grinding her backside on him as he drove in deeper, lapping at the moistened walls of her cunt.

"Delightful!"

He backed off and Penny braced herself as her lover slammed home with the force of a 45 caliber bullet fired from a gun. He began to pump in and out as he pulled the tall blonde up on all-fours.

The glamorous gentlewoman thrust back into him, moaning something in her plummy accent. She clutched a pillow to her bosom as she was rammed into forcefully from behind.

"Ooo! You beast!"

Frederick, enthusiastically raised his hand and brought it down firmly, palm open, onto her right cheek. The resounding crack sounded worse than the actual spank.

Her rump jiggled delightfully as a result.

"Yes! Spank my naughty bottom!"

The first smack was a tickle compared to the next two, which came down hard on each buttock in turn, leaving a pair of vivid red hand prints on her milky white flesh.

He drove into her even faster, massaging her cheeks whilst stroking further inside her pussy.

They panted hard, and both demanded relief from the furious rut.

"That was splendid," whispered Her Ladyship as she turned over to face him.

As she spoke, her legs fell open, displaying her well fucked pussy. Frederick laid on top of her, and the breathless socialite reached between them and fed his throbbing dick back inside her. He lunged in and paused. He looked down between her smooth, toned thighs, and observed his shining cock fully embedded in the wealthy MILF.

"Do excuse me."

Penny blushed as her pussy made obscene squishy sounds as he started to shunt in and out. Here she was, the usually well-mannered and correct Lady of the Manor, with her head thrown back, legs spread wide and up, and muttering all sorts if expletives. Her hips came off the bed as she climaxed on his burrowing cock, and she emitted loud cries and moans of pleasure. Her pussy muscles clenched, her legs quivered, and her boobs heaved as she was relieved of any and all sexual tension. His Lordship's balls tightened as he too exploded, releasing powerful spurts deep inside his mature lover. His lower body spasmed as Lady Penelope wrapped her legs around him, ensuring his cum fill her to the brim.

He stayed inside her, still bent over her, as he nuzzled her throat and neck.

Her legs eventually opened, and he pulled out his creamy smeared shaft.

x

Lady Penelope awoke next morning to the sound of the shower running and then her bedroom door closing. She swept an arm across the empty space in her bed and grinned. Hearing car doors clunk outside, she rose from the bed, still naked and radiant, and pulled back the drapes to peer out the window. She saw Arthur waiting by his powder Lotus Emira in a new suit.

A figure joined him. Frederick? And they got inti the car together. They were right. They DID indeed look alike. Penny smiled to herself. Which had pleasured her the most? Hard to tell. Maybe a rematch was in order?

Her eyes remained fixed on the Lotus as it left her gravel drive. Then she turned back to see young MacCavity enter.

"Draw you a bath, Milady?"

"Thank you, my man."

Her eyes lingered on it his bum which was taut and firm beneath his uniform trousers. She cupped her mound and sighed. This might be a good moment to keep in practice she mused, as she followed her Scottish treasure into her bathroom.

END