Lady Penelope - The Amorous Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Granted, she was easily twice his age, but she clearly carried her years with a certain grace. He shot out of his seat in hot pursuit.

There she was, gazing out of the grubby window of the door.

Penny nonchalantly turned her head to take inventory. He was six feet tall at least, broad shouldered, trim and fit. He was clean shaven and well groomed. His clothes weren't expensive but he did have polished shoes. Who was he? What did he do? Who cares?

They were now standing so close that her thighs touched his. The youthful looking fellow was frozen in place, wondering what the elegant lady would do next.

She leaned in, forcing him to back to the narrow door of the toilet. Her left hand cupped his package and squeezed.

"Do you make it a habit of spying on middle-aged single women, young man?"

He made open mouth gawps like a goldfish as her blue-grey eyes burned into his.

"I...I do apologise. It's just, just your...you know."

At the tender age of eighteen, Lady Penelope's life thus far could be summarised by two words. Big tits.

She had developed early and was soon the envy of every girl in her school.

It didn't take Penny long to recognize that she commanded all the male attention.

Word soon got around in the right social circles and Penny experienced her first sexual encounters. At nineteen, she had the savvy to use her physical attributes to gain popularity and get ahead. That year, she was crowned debutante of the year, 1992.

"You admire my big bust, you mean? How flattering. What are we to do with your problem?"

Was this a threat? Or something more seedy?

"What problem?"

"This!" She squeezed his tackle again. "Are you shy, dahhling?"

"Definitely. I am a very shy person."

"Well why don't I make you feel a little bit more comfortable."

She pushed him hard and they stumbled into the vacant toilet. It was a tight fit inside the quaking room as the train sped on. Ensuring the door was locked, Penny skillfully unzipped him and fished out his rampant erection.

"Any better?"

"Um, humm!"

He was flushed now, not certain he could handle such a woman like this. She was clearly gagging for it!

"I must say I do feel a trifle heated myself."

When she undid her waist belt and opened the front of her shirt dress, he visibly gawped at her incredible bosom.

"You may touch them." She said with a lifted chin.

She felt a frisson of a thrill, relishing the excitement of having the young stranger ogle her best feature. Or was that features, plural? Narrowing her arms, Penny slid her garment down without difficulty. With her eyes locked on his, she put her thumbs in the waistband of her underwear and dragged them off.

Only when she was entirely undressed and left standing in just her high heels, did the young fellow react and reach out to her mammoth boobs.

"Crumbs!"

He cautiously moved his trembling hands across her slightly rounded belly and then upwards towards her vast bosom.

Her Ladyship began to play with his brushed back hair, pressing her right leg into his groin. She wanted sex so badly her pussy ached and wept juices.

He tried his best to tease the erect nipples and fondle her ample tit flesh, but the radiant beauty grew impatient.

She stooped down the best she could, took his burgeoning dick in one fist and started sucking on it.

She had the full length of his cock in her mouth as she slobbered audibly on his hot shaft. Sucking on him non-stop made the reserved fellow a lot more compliant as he bucked up and made her gag and splutter.

"Naughty, naughty." she grinned with wet lips. "So, you like big boobs?"

Staying on her haunches, Her Ladyship slid his vertical pole into the deep channel of her twin globes that she gathered together. He groaned in utter amazement as the Milf began to ride up and down, literally masturbating him between her chesticles! Obviously no novice at tit-fucking, the wanton noblewoman dropped lower, until his swollen cock head protruded at the top of her tit tunnel. Her darting tongue flicked out at the vanishing glans whenever it reappeared like an inquisitive snake head. Every time she made contact, her spit made his dick glide between her deep crevice much easier.

"I think I'm going to cum."

"No you're bloody well not! Now, touch me there."

As Penny held onto him tightly, he put one hand between her thighs, finding her fuck hole and burying his middle digit inside. The hot blonde goddess sighed and kissed him avidly.

She whimpered softly, bobbing on her heels as he probed her quim.

"See how, oh. Wet I am?"

Penny held onto his shoulders and hopped on one heel as he frigged her hard, tossing her head back in bliss.

Presumably ready for it, she pushed him away and turned her back on him.

His left thigh pressed between hers and his hands gripped her waist as he pinned her against the hand basin. The obvious look of lust in his eyes was reflected in hers as she stared into the smeared mirror above the sink.

"Fuck me."

The sight of her rounded buttocks with the pale yellowish haired muff peeking out wet and inviting made his boner twitch like mad.

Despite the severe lack of space in the toilet, he bent slightly and lined up. At that moment, the train lurched, and his rigid dick speared her honey pot in a single lunge.

"My word! You are eager, aren't you?"

With youth comes enthusiasm, and although she would have preferred a little more foreplay, Penny was so horny that his rabid fucking sent pulses of pleasure through her loins.

He grunted and grabbed her by her wide hips and rammed in and out. She was perfect. He loved how her generous rear end buffeted against his thighs as he gave it to her.

Penny was delighted with affairs as she held onto the basin and dug her heels into the floor tiles.

He was strong, willing, and hard as he sank into her to the hilt.

She looked at his reflection and the sight of him behind her up to his balls inside her was utterly erotic.

She felt a frisson of a thrill as they fucked in the cramped toilet. Limited space to be sure, but sort of ideal for a quickie. Spontaneous and a trifle sleazy.

"Yes! Exactly like that!" She yelped as he plundered her sopping wet pussy harder.

It was all rough and ready but exiting as well. The saucy minx couldn't get enough of his solid young cock pounding her hard and fast.

Penny was breathing fast as he pushed her towards a huge climax. But then the little shit pulled out.

"Is this toilet vacant?" Said a woman as she rattled the door handle.

"Sorry! Taken!"

"Bother!" Said the voice as the person trudged off.

Fuming, the wealthy socialite turned to face her youthful lover and put one leg into the crook of his right elbow.

"Finish me off, you little prick!"

He shook his head to clear it and filled her cunt once more as she bobbed on one high heel.

Every time he entered her steamy hole, he snorted in derision. He was just her fuck-toy she may have used once in a while when needed. But oh! What a fuck bunny she was!

The overhead lights flickered and went out as the train entered a tunnel.

He paused, half in and half out of her juiced up pussy, a tad bewildered.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

The lights came back on and he resumed their clandestine rut.

His hands went out and he grabbed onto her bottom cheeks as he humped her with powerful thrusts.

Another orgasm ripped through the disheveled blonde and her cunt muscles tightened on his length.

Then he stiffened and quivered as he ejaculated a stream of cum inside her.

She was about to let him know that she didn't want him coming inside her but like all twenty-somethings he couldn't have held back even if he wanted to. Poor lamb.

When he finally slipped out of her, she yawned, got back into her dress quickly and patted him on the head.

"Good boy." She quipped and left him with a shrinking hose.

Bloody hell! He didn't even know her name

He returned to his seat exhausted. Some of the other passengers looked his way and he wondered if they had any idea what he had been up to.

When the train arrived in Kingswood, he looked out of the window and saw her walking regally on the platform with her back straight, chest out and with her wide brimmed hat covering her smug expression. He sat back in his seat and began to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

xxx

Chapter Four.

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson had come a long way to fulfill all those fantasies she had harboured for so many years. She had become a real mature lady in every sense of the word, not one of these 30-year-old sluts who tries to call themselves a MILF just for hits. Lady Penelope now had years of experience figuring out what made her sex life tick. She had also spent the most recent part of her life developing a healthy appetite for young men. At the age of fifty, Penny still had her good looks and thumping big pale tits that hung over a trim waist. Her strawberry blonde hair showed little sign of grey, and she had survived Covid-19 without so much as a sniffle. Pity about Sir Hugh passing when he did, but hey-ho. Her eyes had a peculiar blue-grey colour, and she had a cute little voice with an adorable educated accent.

Her Ladyship had done it all. And no, she had no plans to take her foot off the brake. Yet, it was a man half her age who managed to teach her a thing or two about sexual gratification.

x

It was in 2017, when Lady Penelope entertained John at Williamson Manor, and their visit would influence the future of her sexual fantasies.

Her trusted butler, Parsons, led the fair haired man into her palatial drawing room where Her Ladyship was enjoying a pot of tea.

"His Lordship, John Milton, M' lady." Announced Parsons.

"Thank you, you may be excused for the remainder of the evening, my dear chap."

The elderly butler bowed politely and reversed from the room, closing the two big doors as he left.

Now Penny checked out the lean and leggy man with the mop of hair that fell into his eyes. This was her nephew, the son of her middle sister, Rosemary.

Standing a good six feet plus he stared at the elegant blonde with a penetrating look that sent a thrill through the normally cool and collected lady.

His square jaw and intense stare made her cross her legs as she sat.

Dressed in a red turtle neck sweater and black slacks he stood stock still.

"Can I interest you in a spot of tea?"

He shook his head.

"Something stronger perhaps, sherry?"

"As you wish," he answered in a nonchalant way.

Lady Penelope rose from her Chippendale armchair and walked to the drinks table.

She has acquired a light tan from the recent hot English Summer and it had made her blonde hair fairer.

As she handed him a glass, her hand went to the back of her head and she let her locks tumble down, the light curls settling on her shoulders.

Always dressed in style she had chosen to wear a little flowery number, cut just above the knee, with a plunging neckline that revealed the swell of her ample breasts.

Her long legs were bare and she wore black high heeled stiletto shoes, purchased for a extortionate amount of money on her last trip to Rome. A mini dress never failed to draw attention from most men.

Her older sister had married well and had become Lady Milton in 1997. Her son had been born the year after.

Rosemary had warned her that John was 'different' and this had intrigued her to the extent that she simply had to have him in her bed. At twenty-five, her sister worried that he was too withdrawn, and the two year pandemic had done little to make the man more sociable. Knowing Penelope, she had hoped her panache and finesse might coax the young man out of his diffidence. Despite the close blood ties, Penny did not decline a cry for help from her sibling.

She gazed at the aloof man over the rim of her cut glass drink and returned to her chair, making sure as she crossed her long pins, to let him have a glimpse of her black thong.

The thin lace split her soft, supple cheeks of her delectable bum, leaving nothing to the imagination.

To her dismay he seemed not to notice and even appeared bored, which only made her more determined to bed him.

"I'd love to show you my new bedroom decorations, would you like that?"

"If you so wish, My Lady."

His icy resolve made her slightly irritated as they rose from the room.

From the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a long rod that ran down the right leg of his tight slacks.

Penny lagged behind him slightly and ogled his long shanks and firm butt.

They strolled down the long hall past many sculptures and original oil paintings until they arrived at her master bedroom.

"Here we are, how do you like my Regency bed?" She raised her hand and thrust her bosom out seductively. "It's eighteenth century, you know. Frightfully extortionate, but then I can afford it."

John looked around remotely.

The bed had a top and two drapes that hung down and which were drawn open to reveal a deep mattress.

Penelope was tired of his disinterest and decided to take her next option.

She reached behind her elegant neck and with one hand pulled down the zipper of her dress and the little number went slack and dropped to her heels.

She shifted her feet and it formed a pile on the thick carpet.

John stared intently at Penny's shapely figure with the generous 34 DD breasts which hung bared over a small waist and wide hips.

Her Mound of Venus was clearly visible under the useless thong, which resembled dental floss, and her sensuous legs parted to show more skin. Even at age forty-five, Lady Penelope was able to turn most heads.

Moving gracefully she neared the tall man and put her arms around his neck and nuzzled his ear.

Her exclusive scent assailed his nostrils as she whispered to him.

"Touch me, John."

His hands went to her meaty bum and he caressed the well-rounded flesh, much to the delight of the luscious blonde, who pressed her near naked body against him.

"Do you find me attractive?" She asked, her big blue-grey eyes soft and demure.

"You are truly a vision of beauty, My Lady."

He made no further move and the frustrated and suitably annoyed Penelope grabbed his sweater off over his head, then unbuckled his belt and pulled on his slacks.

Her hands tore them all the way down to his shoes, where he lifted them out of the trousers.

Penny continued and put her thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and ripped them down his lean thighs.

"There! Now we're both naked! How do you like that?"

The panting woman looked at his bared frame. not as muscled as she would have liked, his look was lean and lanky, with no body fat nor body hair.

He towered over her even in her heels, and she had to raise her face to look into his furrowed brow.

Then she lowered her gaze to his very long and flaccid cock that hung down from his groin like a section of hosepipe.

Instinctively her hand went to her tingling pussy and she cupped herself through her thong as her eyes widened at the sight of his impressive manhood.

At least nine, maybe nearer ten inches despite its dormant state, with a fluffy tuft of golden brown pubic hair on top.

There was a curious curvature in the hanging penis which intrigued her no end.

"My, my, you're hung like the proverbial horse."

Penelope bent her head and took hold of the monster organ in both hands, feeling the weight and warmth.

She lifted it to her face and studied the reddish crown and long blue vein that ran along the whole shaft.

"You do like women, don't you John?"

"Yes My Lady, very much, it's just that...that is..." He turned his head away in mid-sentence.

"Please, my dear, tell me what troubles you?"

As she spoke she bent her right leg at the knee and peeled her tiny thong off and he saw her pussy with the neatly trimmed golden pubes.

Something stirred in him then and he blurted out.

"I have a fetish! Something that stops me from forming regular relationships."

"My poor lamb. What on earth can be so bad? We're all grownups."

"I'm a. That is, I have a fetish. I'm, I'm into bondage!"

Penny felt her pussy grow moist and she shifted her weight from one heel to the other.

This might be interesting.

"It's true, I like to tie women up and then fuck their brains out, I need to dominate, to be in total control. It's, it's...disgusting."

He lowered his head and turned from the aroused woman.

She put her hand on his back and felt the corded muscles under his skin.

"I've heard worse, trust me."

John raised head and Penny saw a glimmer of hope in his piercing eyes.

"Would you like to tie ME up, John?"

He turned back to her, his eyes suddenly bright and alert.

"More than anything, I've never met such a beautiful creature such as you, My Lady. It would be a dream come true."

She nodded and smiled in the knowledge that the man did find her attractive.

Spinning on her heels she went to the bed and spread out her adorable naked form like a starfish and waited.

"Do with me what you will."

John Milton moved quietly and efficiently and retrieved several neck ties from the pockets of his discarded trousers.

HE had come prepared thought Lady Penelope, how naughty of him.

Approaching her naked and spread eagled form on her bed the fair haired man proceeded to bind one wrist with the end of a neck tie.

The other end he secured to the bed post.

He moved quickly to tie her other wrist in the same way.

"Done this a lot, hmm?"

The amused aristocratic blonde pulled on her binds and discovered that he had done an astounding job of securing her.

A trickle of moisture juiced her vaginal tunnel and she would have loved to rub her thighs together, but John had already lifted her dainty left foot up in his fist.

"I'll leave these on." He told her as he studied her expensive stiletto.

Penny looked on intrigued as he put the five inch heel into his mouth and sucked on it with his eyes closed in rapture.

She also noted how his massive cock now stood to attention, and she ogled the near on ten inch erection that poked up at his washboard stomach.

With a seductive lick of her parted lips, she looked forward to having it stuffed inside her dripping pussy.

The tall man now tied her feet firmly to the posts at the bottom of the bed.

Then he slipped a pillow under her soft ass and stood back to admire his work.

Penelope wriggled a little to adjust to her limited movements as John stroked his long member.

If he had pounced between her delectable legs now and fucked her she would have been over the moon, her pussy yearned for his thick meat.

"Ravishing, you are ravishing indeed, My Lady. This will be most enjoyable."

Now he acted and bent low to blow air on her belly and pussy, which made her writhe and sigh on the pillow under her bum. The sensation was almost other-worldly as her skin tingled and developed goose flesh.

And when he took her mammoth left breast into his mouth and sucked on the point she moaned and shook her head from side to side.

"Mahhvelous!" She cried.

She cooed and muttered in her educated Rodean accent as he went to her right tit and smothered the ample flesh with his eager mouth.

His white teeth nibbled on the erect nipple with aplomb, then returned to the other and did the same.

Spit left a trail that smeared her gigantic globes as he tracked down to her stomach.

He lingered on her belly, his agile tongue licking her navel.

Penny squirmed even more and raised her pelvis from the pillow, her slit flowed fluid due to the intense arousal.

"John, you devil, you're driving me quite mad."

"I know!" he quipped with a smirk.

"Be a dear and lick my pussy."

He knelt between her outstretched legs and brought his face to within an inch from her puffy labia, so close that he could smell her muskiness.

1...45678...24