Lady Penelope - The Amorous Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please my darling, please lick me, right there!"

The desperate woman pleaded like a child for his attention and humped at him in a futile attempt to make physical contact.

He grinned at her and amused himself by blowing more hot air on her downy pubic hair, now dappled with moisture.

Lady Penelope has always called the shots and was not accustomed to this type of thing.

It was clear as to who controlled the situation, and she tugged hard on her wrist and ankle scarves to no avail.

She raised her head up, her normally immaculate hair a thorough mess, and looked at her smug captor.

"You little shit! Just bloody well touch me!"

"No."

John Tracy laughed and pointed his big snake of a cock in her direction.

Her curses only made him enjoy this all the more, she was the wealthy socialite who mingled with the famous and the rich.

This was his turn on, the domination of women.

He had always been shy at school and college, conscious of his tall height, and girls had paid him no attention.

This was his way of exacting revenge, and of course his way of getting off.

Finally he gripped her supple thighs and placed his face against her aching pussy and gave her one languid lick from her anus up to the hooded clitoris.

Penny yelled out with relief and arched her back.

"YEESS!"

John began to probe the succulent wet pussy of Her Ladyship with his tongue and found the taste to his liking.

With his right hand on her upper thigh he lapped at her quim quickly.

Lady Penelope moaned with approval, delighting in relief as well as the exquisite pleasure of his agile licks.

She yearned and longed for him to reach for her aching and delicate clitoris.

"Suck it, suck it, suck it," she willed him as she hissed out tiny sighs over and over.

Then she got what she wanted, needed, craved, and the fair man drew her sensitive button into his mouth through pursed lips.

His expert oral technique made the wealthy socialite delirious, as he used his strength to jam his face into her mound.

She gave a sharp cry as he bit into the hard nub with strong teeth and the once cool, sophisticated blonde screamed like a common whore.

"I'm coming, yes!"

As her entire body undulated under his onslaught John held her under the legs as she shuddered and squirted fluids from her pussy, the stream of which washed over the expensive sheets.

Penny relaxed and took in a sharp intake of breath, her huge boobs spread out over her ribcage.

John was pleased with the result and now his erect cock ached in his fist.

He brought it to her red lips and let her mouth touch the tip.

"Oh, I need this." She said as she leaned to him.

He teased her further as he held the long, stiff prick just out of reach, her pink tongue poking out as far as she could being tied like a starfish to the bed posts.

"Tell me how much you need it."

"I want it bad, John." Her tongue snaked out just too short to make contact.

"How MUCH!"

Penny broke.

"I want it! I want it down my fucking throat, now!"

John smiled, totally in control, and relented. He allowed the desperate blonde to lick his big crown, and Penny moaned happily as she swirled her tongue around the spongy glans, her saliva all over her chin.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved his cock deep into her open mouth which made her gag and splutter.

With a firm grip on her head he started to thrust his hips at her, before pulling away, a string of her spit connecting his cock head to her lips.

"No, no, no, no, please."

John rubbed his shiny prick in his right hand, he could feel the blood course along the heavy shaft.

He had reduced Lady Penelope to a pleading, blubbery mess and he nearly came in triumph.

Her face was a picture, eyes half lidded, rosy cheeks and a wet chin.

"I'm ready to fuck." He said calmly.

He settled his lanky frame on her soft and curvy body and reached around with his hand and parted her damp quim.

With a shift of his tight butt he was in, the bulbous head stretched out her opening and her lips parted easily.

He followed through with half of his rigid shaft and paused, his weight on the palms of his hands.

Penelope felt every fibre of her being alive, and a low guttural groan came from the back of her throat, as she welcomed the penetration.

The muscles in her arms and legs tensed and she tried to wrap them around his body as a natural instinct, but was obviously helpless.

"It's huge!" She gasped.

"Halfway there," he grinned.

"That's only half! Mercy me!"

She raised her head and looked at the lean man and his big pole stuffed up her, then watched him lift up onto his forearms and jerk his pelvis.

He speared her lush cunt totally and she had to remind herself to breathe as he buried his whole member inside her.

Penny roared as her second orgasm washed over her with a warm flush.

She had never cum from having a man just entering her with the initial insertion.

"Incredible, dahhling!"

John started to slide in and out slowly. He could fuck her fast or slow, whichever he desired. He was the controller.

He pumped her with a steady rise and fall of his ass, her wet pussy snug around his thick shaft.

Penny tried to relax the inner walls of her tight channel as he banged her.

His cock was sublime, and the sight bend in his shaft served to give her an odd kind of internal friction. She seeped her juices over his rod as they eased into a delicious fuck.

She purred like a kitten as he speeded up his strokes, then made erotic circular motions with his narrow pelvis.

Squirming under him, her hands and heeled feet tugged on the scarves that bound her tightly.

"Oh my, oh yes, she loves it, lahhvleee!"

Penny's moans of delight grew more urgent as John slammed into her pinned body, his stomach on her skin made lewd sounds as he began to perspire freely.

The big bed rocked from their wild rut and the wealthy lady would have loved nothing more than to have this virile man inside her insatiable cunt for hours.

But he slipped out of her, leaving her quim gaping open, and rested by her tied high heels.

He looked at the usually elegant beauty who now looked a frightful mess on her back.

"Did you cum yet?" She wondered.

"Oh, I'm not done yet."

She looked at his still massive erection, shiny and slick from her wetness, and she licked her lips.

John went to her bound ankles and undid the ties and she took the opportunity to flex her muscles.

"You've been a rather naughty girl, my Lady, and you must be punished. I'm going to have to spank you."

Penny was thrilled and slightly apprehensive as her wrists were released.

She had never been spanked before, and was willing to try the new experience.

Her hands rubbed her stiff arms, then rubbed her raw pussy as she gazed at John's dimpled bum as he walked to her nightstand.

He looked around and then picked up her whalebone hairbrush.

"This will do nicely." He said as he smacked his open palm with the hard side. "Roll over."

Lady Penelope went onto her belly and laid flat, her massive boobs mashed to the mattress.

Her pussy had a slow trickle of the sticky stuff that left a spot on the sheet, and she reminded herself to order the housemaids to do the laundry tomorrow.

Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson had spent many Pounds Sterling on pampering herself and her body, as John discovered as he ran the palms of his hands across her ultra-soft and smooth bottom.

The amorous blonde writhed and cooed on her stomach as she was gently caressed.

She looked at him, the left side of her face on the goose feather filled pillow and sighed.

His fingers ran through her fine flaxen hair, left a little ruffled due to the rigorous fucking the pair of them had just ceased.

She felt him close her lithesome legs together with her firm rounded posterior slightly raised, and hissed as the cool side of the whalebone hairbrush slid over her.

"WHOAW!"

The usually cool and collected woman yelled loudly as she received a sudden whack dead center on her bared buttocks.

Her head came up from the pillow to see the man's right hand lifted way up, and then bring it down onto her right ass cheek.

The stinging was unexpected and she wiggled her hips slightly in an effort to alleviate the pain.

There was no time to react as the ravishing seductress socialite was given three further quick smacks with the hard brush.

"Heavens!" She cried out once more.

John closed his eyes and savoured the moment, his right fist furiously strumming his throbbing erection.

Then he studied the reddened flesh of the once lily white rump of the lascivious blonde and rubbed even harder.

Two rosy hot spots on each buttock had appeared and between her parted upper thighs he saw her wet slit.

"NO, NO HANDS!"

Penelope had moved to feel her painful rump, but he smacked her twice in rapid succession with the hard side of her hairbrush.

"OW, OW."

Her hips bucked now in time with his rough strikes and a warm glow rushed through her body.

Then he stopped and again surprised her as his heavy, lanky body climbed on top of hers and pinned her to the mattress.

Unable to move an inch, the crack of her ass was used as a masturbatory vessel as John slid his rigid pole up the butt cleavage.

"Your skin is so soft, My Lady."

He moved back and forth, his cock slipping and sliding on her peach of an ass.

His face was close to the back of her head, and he swept her dampened locks to one side.

"So hot too," he whispered, "I can feel your bum aflame on the skin of my prick."

"Is this what turns you on? Fucking my red, hot bottom. Freshly spanked by yours truly?"

"Yes, yes, keep talking dirty!"

He speeded up his humping, his cock leaving a trail of lubrication in between her luscious buttocks.

"Fuck that bum, you devil! Churn my buttocks to butter with that hot cock of yours. Do it, do it harder."

Penny felt droplets of his perspiration on her back as he raced to his finish, his balls, full of sperm lapped against her dripping cunt.

"Cum for me, John, cum for me, you can do it, cum, cum, cum, paint my burning ass with your hot seed."

John panted, his heart thumping on her lower back as he shifted his pelvis in rapid thrusts.

"Cum on me, cum on my silky flesh, spray Lady Penelope with your creamy spunk, DO IT!"

He roared like a lion as he held his erect prick on her ass, pressing her cheeks together like a channel of flesh.

Penny turned her head, eager to see this.

He convulsed violently and sent a long spurt that hit her square in the face, the sudden onslaught of the sticky stuff making her blink and cry out.

Then, his cock seemed to resemble some kind of human hose as he sprayed out jet after jet that drenched her tits and neck until she was awash with the goo.

Gradually his pulsating cock dropped and he fell back spent.

The boudoir of the Lady fell silent, and Lady Penelope smiled to herself and stretched out her limbs, sticky cum painted her light tanned flesh, and she rubbed her juicy pussy with the sheer satisfaction of the ordeal.

"WHAT fun! Anything else up your sleeve, you dirty devil?"

Penny writhed naked on her back, the epitome of a beautiful and desirable woman.

John rubbed his chin and then smiled, his dripping cock on his bare left thigh.

He stole a look at the contented blonde beside him and a thought occurred to him.

"I hear that you like to ride horses my Lady. I'm going to need a riding crop, and a bridal. I have a notion to make you my pony girl. Interested?"

x

Intrigued by this latest notion of bondage and tease and denial, Lady Penelope hastened to Milton Manor inside of a month. Even in her wildest imagination, she had little idea of what to expect. John had met her on arrival and invited her to his private apartment away from prying eyes.

They had wasted no time and once she was in, he motioned her to his special room.

"I have a surprise for you, M' Lady. A new toy."

The man had changed from the morose character she had initially met, into one with an almost evil grin and a bit of a glint in his piercing blue eyes.

A row of small candles so placed, let a flickering light create odd shadows on the five-ten figure of Lady Penelope. Incense sticks filled the room with an erotic aroma.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dimly lit room, but it was clear to her that the fair one did indeed have a fetish for bondage and punishment. There was one bed covered on black sheets, various chains, handcuffs, and paddles. She even thought she saw a bullwhip on one corner.

"What is that?"

Penny pointed to an ancient looking device that would not have looked out of place back in the sixteenth century.

"Isn't it superb? It's a pillory. They used in the days of yore. Look."

As he spoke, Penny saw how animated the man was. And also the prominent bulge he sported in his pants.

"It's a device made of wood on a post, with holes for securing the head and hands, see? It was formerly used for punishment by public humiliation and often further physical abuse."

John winked at her as she studied the ominous looking thing.

"One would have to kneel, bend forward and stick their head and hands out in front of them. Locks were then put in place so they could not move their head or use their hands. From the rear also, one would be exposed and vulnerable to say the least."

Penny nodded as he ran a hand over the eye-catching sleek black metal design. She saw up close the front vertical section with the three rings for head and arms. And at back, the two rings to lock the ankles. There was a soft leather padded board for kneeling whilst also providing some relief to the secured person's knees.

"So, how does it work'"

John smiled, an evil glint in his eye that insinuated something unpropitious. The tall fellow busied himself with demonstrating the side that released the top part of the stock. Then he showed her the section where the suggested captive's feet would be.

"Care to try it?"

Without waiting for an answer, the fair haired beanpole yanked at her dress. causing Penny to yelp. He then breathlessly dug his hands down the waistband of her knickers and rent them in two.

"Goodness!"

He flung the remnants into her face in an unruly manner and sniggered.

"That was for the first time in your house."

He pawed at her massive rack and squeezed the abundant tittie flesh with both hands. Penny let him have his way, eying him with a mixture of apprehension and excitement of the chastisement to come.

He stared directly into her wide eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt and then dropped his slacks.

His cock was at full mast and bobbed ominously in front of him. How DID he walk around with that thing down his pants? Turning his back on the stark naked blonde, he stepped up to the stock and slowly raised the hinged top section and held up one hand.

"Your head goes here."

Her Ladyship felt a tingling in her loins as she bent at the waist and lowered her head into place. He helped her put her hands in the holes on either side of her head. John then dropped the top half of the apparatus with a crack and quickly attached the padlocks. Lady Penelope was in effect now helpless and vulnerable with her bent at an angle with her posterior sticking out behind her. Her feet were yanked back and her knees dug into the provided padded board. In a trice, her ankles were securely snared in the lower stock.

"John?" Asked the noblewoman in a moment of abject panic.

Her head moved from left to right, her eyes seeing her own fingers wiggling up and down.

She bumped up and found that the head stock stubbornly refused to budge an inch. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the tall fellow circle her captive state, his sweaty fist constantly jerking his stiff organ as he ogled her natural state.

"John, damn you."

Penny hissed as he trailed light fingertip contact down her curved spine. When he reached the base, he continued down, over the sensual swell of her nether cheeks. Avoiding her dampening sex, he shifted inwards, delicately gliding down the insides of her thighs, thereby heightening her sense of foreboding.

"I have the utmost regard for you, Milady." He finally spoke as he used one hand to knead and warm up her buttocks. "Your maturity does you credit. You have experience, hunger, and an open mind. The young girls I've had here at this juncture have all blubbed and threatened to complain to my parents that I'm weird or scary. But you, you understand."

"John?"

Curiously, Penny heard the first smack, rather than feel it. He had raised a hand high up and then brought it down on her right nate with full force. He repeated the same on her other cheek, not once, but twice.

"Oh!"

Penny quivered and looked straight ahead, her eyes watering as she began to feel a warmth on her rear end. Plus a trickle of moisture that gathered in her quim. Using both hands now, John beat a tattoo of spanks on her reddening rump. A smack here, another there, sometimes overlapping. She was totally helpless to resist, seeing how securely held she was in the pillory.

He finished off by using his right hand to smack loudly five times rapid down the gaping crevice between buttocks.

'My goodness! I'm positively stoked down there!"

She took some deep breaths and relaxed in the stocks.

"Well, that was certainly interesting. If you'll just release me."

"Release you? That was just a warm up. We're nowhere near done."

He stood before her, his groin at her face level.

With a certain brusqueness he jammed his hand on top of her head, and thrust up from the knees to wedge his helmet in the roof of her mouth. Penny gagged and choked as he skull fucked her for a full two minutes.

"I find it amusing see you like this."

KOFF! KAK! KAH!

"Here you are, Lady of the Manor, MILF of the Mansion, dripping diamonds, yet acting like some common whore. But I knew at first sight that deep down, despite your social position, you're just like any other cheap bitch."

He pulled out his shining log of a coco and cocked his head as he looked at the thick strands of saliva that adhered to his glans. Penny gasped and dribbled onto the stone floor.

"You rotten sod!"

John shrugged and lightly stroked her inner thighs where they had become wetted by her escalating arousal.

"You're not going to hurt me, are you? I am your Aunt."

"Good heavens no, Milady. I wish you no harm. In fact I'm going to pleasure you until you explode."

John picked up a small bottle of body lotion and applied it liberally to Penny's lower back and bum, carefully oiling up her anus and vagina. She shivered blissfully as her skin warmed to his touch, and her erect nipples ached furiously. With her body half bent at the waist, and her hands and head immobile, she had never felt anything as intense as this before.

Her mind went mad with the thought of what image of herself she presented to him.

She wondered what he intended to do next. Fuck her? Naturally. But maybe something more.

"Oh, John, pleassssseee! Touch me there."

Again he laughed as he rested his hand over her butt crack and slyly let his middle digit slide achingly slowly inside the opening of her pussy. His other fingers rested on either side of her mons, frustratingly close but not actually making the exquisite contact she demanded. She squirmed twisted but to no avail.

"Did you ever accompany Sir Hugh during the shooting season?"

"Yes, why?"

"I do so love a pheasant feather. So long and so soft."

He held up one such striped feather up to Penny's cute nose.

"This one is a side tail from a Ringneck bird. Like it?"

"I suppose."

"I have a feeling you're going to love it."

Unable to turn her head, the sophisticated blonde was reduced to a trembling wreck as John used the feather lie a quill, lightly tracing lines over the naked flesh of her back. He expertly swirled his hand, drawing circles between her shoulder blades, and then down her spine to the top of her rounded nether cheeks.

1...56789...24