All Comments on 'Lady Pixie Ch. 04: A Spirit of Revolt'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Poor Lady P......

.....being such a good little sub but with no reward of release for herself :(

Looking forward to the trip to decadent Berlin will all manner of lesbian debauchery in the offing :)

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Lady Pixie's Lover (4)

Lady P put the dinner menu to one side. "Lord Pix is having spotted dick," she said. Quimkeeper Olivia Mellors stopped embroidering 'Up The Workers' on a banner and said: "His own fault, always up on t'Heath rogering soldiers." "No, no, spotted dick is a pudding much beloved of gentlemen," Pixie explained. "Then how about a pudding for ladies?" said the trusty Mellors, "Something like fanny flambe?" Lady Pixie held out a hand. "Why not? Let's go to the potting shed and devise a recipe." "Eee, little lass, for a toff tha has some good ideas," said the faithful quimkeeper, "Happen we can check our sweetmeats while we're at it."

As much as anything, Pixie, I'm enjoying the history lessons (my own tastes always ran to ancient history so except for generalisations I'm not entirely up on early 20th century). And just the odd little phrase here and then made me think of P G Wodehouse. I admire the way that you switch between the serious and the humorous without the contrast jarring too much---this series is probably one of your best to date (and that's saying something).

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, anonymous. Yes, there is indeed a feast coming - but whether Lady P wil be cumming is a good question x

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago

That felt like two distinct chapters - both of which were fantastic. The first part was all about Lady Cynthia, the MP, who continues to find avenues to spread her altruistic views to a wider audience. The second part was all about Pixie, the slut, who continues to find herself between Bella's spread wide legs to please her, whilst allowing herself to be denied. There is such beautiful symmetry there. :)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

While the episode is named "a spirit of revolt", in my mind it evokes rather a feeling of unrest and foreboding.

In a cynical sense, Archie was right not to worry for the upper class, as history rarely favors the poor and oppressed.

After all, the demise of the monarchies and the ensuing revolutions in Russia and Austria (and Germany and Turkey) at the end of WW1 were triggered by military defeat. The main beneficiaries were not the workers but foreign powers such as Great Britain who gained a new sphere of influence in the Middle East while holding on to the Empire of India a little longer (good job, Winston Churchill).

The work toward social justice done by people like Pixie's role model William Temple arguably brought about more beneficial changes for the working people than many revolutions which just replaced one ruling system by another (good bye Czar Romanov, hello Joseph Stalin).

If we are hopeful for Pixie's prospects of doing good for the people, we are even more hopeful for her much needed orgasm at the hands and (for the first time) also the lips of Bella. Pixie's arousal is so intense, it already feels like an orgasmic state, but no ... Bella makes her cruelly stay on edge.

Why the denial, when it is clear that Pixie would do anything for Bella and has done so already? In a way, Bella's predictable orgasm feels less intense than Pixie's surprising non-orgasm and therefore strangely unsatisfying. Where is the triumph, when you keep your lover oppressed and frustrated? Pixie alone understands.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you OneAuthor. It is quite deliberate, as you say, there is a symmetry in this which, I am glad to see, has worked xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

There is so much in what you say Amadeus. There is, in this, for Pixie, a sense of an almost Lenten Fast. She believes it is better to give rather than receive, she needs now to learn how to receive. xxx

Paddy57Paddy57about 3 years ago

Why is it I always sense a smirk and giggle as you are writing! Fun as always Miss Pixie!

Paddy57Paddy57about 3 years ago

Dear Miss Pixie

I always think there is a snicker and a giggle behind your stories! Lots of fun and please keep them cumming, Paddy!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Paddy. I do have great fun writing this series, and I am glad it comes across. There’s no reason that erotic stories can’t also have a fun element, the next chapter is pending, and should be up in a day or so, and I am working on the one after now xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Maonaigh - I doff my beret at the mention of the Master, and I am glad you like the humour. I am going to call Sally Mellors the Quimkeeper, I just have to Oscar :) xx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Yes thats your easy going talent, writing a soft flowery smooth sweet sinful page , filled with nice dialogues giggles political arguments details and so on, but it let me smiling ...... Its not a heavy twisting fighting ...... Sorry, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars only

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Yet another 5 star chapter Pixie. I suspect that a lot of research intertwined with your wonderful imagination was needed to create such a beautiful chapter. The politics were just fabulous and the hot intimate exchanges were nothing short of sublime, as is your writing style. Thank you so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

So pleased that you are enjoying this series my darling xxxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I can only add my 5 stars to those already awarded. Who would have thought that sex and politics could combine to produce such a stimulating, entertaining read?

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I am so glad that you are enjoying it Olwen - I shall definitely write more xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES