Rags to Riches Ch. 01

Story Info
The fate of stardom.
2.2k words
4.51
10.1k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As June lapped up the last of Pixie's juices, cleaning her perfect pussy lips and swallowed down all that remained in her mouth. she could sense that everything was as perfect with her life as it had always been for the past five years.

She moved back up the bed and cuddled into the one and only love of her life.

Pixie's arms were wrapped round her, as she lay her head on the pillow and kissed Pixie on the lips.

"I so needed that after my long flight from New York darling" she said. "You know you totally fulfil my life Pix, and just think where I was five years ago"

Pixie's mind drifted back to that day when her sister came to visit and the year that followed.

Ella had walked in through the front door of Pixie's house without knocking, as she often did, she was excited at bringing news for her sister and June.

Upon entering she heard noises from upstairs.

"Oh yes June, yet. You gorgeous slut."

"There, yes there, Ahhhh mmmmmm,"

"Ohhh I'm, I'm cuminggg. Ahhh, ahhhh ahhhhhh."

The screams of pleasure resounded through the house, and Ella giggled to herself.

Without making a noise she walked into the kitchen, sat down with a glass of water, and listened intently.

"Now June, open those slutty sexy legs. It's my turn to have some fun"

Ella could hear giggles from upstairs as the two love birds were having a moment of sheer delight, and there followed moan upon moan, and groan upon groan.

She sat patiently, but the moment didn't go without Ella feeling twitches, and she soon had her skirt lifted up and her hand inside her panties gently rubbing the dampness as the noises gathered momentum.

Ella was as straight as you get, she wasn't in the least homophobic in any way, and never had any thoughts of other women, she had two great children and a good sex life. Her husband who worked in the city was both thoughtful and generous and they were well suited. But listening to the noises from above had aroused those inner feelings that all women have from time to time. Plus, if she was honest to herself, she had always had a bit of a girl crush on June. Her sisters taste was impeccable.

She moaned a little and smiled.

Upstairs, Pixie lapped on June's juices, circling her tongue round her clit, pulling on it with her lips and then letting it snap back. Her fingers deep in June's body pumping faster and faster, she slowly cupped her hand and thumb before pushing her whole fist inside.

"Ahhh Pixxxxxx"! screamed June.

Not stopping, Pixie fisted her harder, she knew only too well that this was what June enjoyed, twisting, and turning, stretching her to her limits. She pushed harder and faster, whilst still licking up the leaking juices.

June soon exploded in total bliss, squirting juices past Pixie's wrist and onto her arm.

She screamed so loudly the widows almost shook.

Slowly calming down the two cuddled, still unaware of their visitor in the kitchen.

"June, darling you go shower first, while I get some fruit juice from the kitchen"

"Oh, ok, thank you, darling."

Pixie ran down the stairs and pushed open the kitchen door, and blushed a deep red.

"Oh my! Ella?"

"Hi darling Sis, sorry I wasn't going to disturb you two," she said with a glint in her eye.

"What? You heard? "

Just at that moment June barged in with a towel wrapped round her body, not exactly hiding her boobs.

"Pix? Have you seen my shampoo?"

"Oh Christ, Ella! "June rapidly tried to cover herself up.

Ella by this time was laughing at their embarrassed looks.

"Geez Ella, I hope you didn't hear us?" Said June

"I'm sure half the street did darling," Ella replied, giggling.

Then lifting her finger to her mouth, she sucked on it with a sultry look on her face as she showed some delight at tasting herself.

"Mmmm, I had a little fun too," she winked at them, so thank you. Now June, go get dressed - or you could let me look at your tits for longer. I have news."

June rushed back to the shower as Pixie and Ella caught up on family news.

Now showered and looking radiant as always, June returned to the kitchen wandering what Ella had to say.

"June darling, I have arranged for you to make a portfolio, so I want you to gather up some of my best clothes and tomorrow we are going to London for a photo shoot. Pix you come too."

"You're joking! Seriously? "

"I most certainly am not joking; I think you are about to become quite a superstar. I have an eye for these things and have been talking with some friends in the industry. God knows I spend enough on their clothes."

Pix ran up to June and kissed her proudly.

"Oh darling this is fabulous news!"

Looking back at her sister, she smiled, her mouth mimicking the words, thank you.

As Pixie reflected on that day, she continued her thoughts, looking back to June's first catwalk for a Gucci fashion show in London. She was the star of the show. And the cameras were clicking and flashing continuously.

That night they had made love in a suite of the Savoy Hotel. Praying that the soundproofing was as good as their privacy demanded.

It was.

Although enjoying and relishing in her new status, June never forgot her roots and past, when she was homeless, sharing doorways at night and just about staying alive. all until the day she walked into Pixie's soup kitchen.

Every extra pound she made, June put back into society, it wasn't long before she was making thousands per shoot. Neither June nor Pixie needed the money as Pixie was rich in her own right and had more than enough for them to live very comfortably. This gave June her freedom to be the Samaritan she was born to be.

After a year the press had decided to write about June Peters - the rags to riches star of the catwalk.

An article appeared in the Times weekend fashion magazine explaining how this young orphan had been discovered and was now the talk of the modelling world. It described her love of fashion, discovered from reading magazines in shop doorways, and how she found love with Lady Pixie, who took her in from the streets mainly because she had spilt soup all over herself.

But June never forgot where she had been, and Pixie reflected on how, in a way typical of her, she had shown her love and compassion.

Mary, an old friend of June's from earlier days, had been reading a discarded copy of the magazine, whist cuddled up under a bridge and Billy Whizz had been attempting to stoke the fire in the oil drum to keep warmer.

"Billy? Look, this article, it is June, she made it - and oh that's Pixie her friend. Remember they joined us about a year ago, under this very bridge."

"Well I never, good for June, she always was so generous and friendly, I am so delighted for her, though I never knew she was so beautiful under all those clothes."

It had been at that moment that a large limousine type car pulled up under the bridge. They had both hidden in the shadows.

The door had opened and out stepped this beautiful woman, her hair immaculate and dress fitting like it could only fit the body it was covering.

Smiling June walked towards them.

"Mary? Billy? It's me June, Please, come with me."

Totally, shocked Mary explained she had just been reading about June as they drove off to a large building that June had acquired some six months previously. Pix was also in the car but had no idea where June was taking the three of them.

The chauffeur had the window to the back closed off. There was a bottle of champagne in the cooler and four glasses. June did the honours.

After about an hour he pulled up outside a large building it looked recently decorated and a large cloth covered the wall above the front door.

They stepped from the vehicle and June took Pixie's hand walking to a cord hanging down. Mary and Billy just stood watching totally unaware of what on earth they were doing there.

"Pix darling pull the cord."

As she did a large sign above the door lit up to read:

THE HOFF CENTRE

( #hopeandcare)

June stepped forward and looked at the three of them.

"Darling Pix. I would never be here if it wasn't for you, I love you, this is in your name, and I hope we will have many more in other towns."

"Mary, Billy, this is a centre for the homeless, and I want you both to run it for me. Mary, you are wise to the wicked and will be a great manager. Billy, you have the skills as an accountant to keep it afloat with some support from my income."

They both looked at her as though to ask a question, which June answered before they could do so:

"Oh, and for accommodation, you each have a flat on the top floor. There are thirty-five rooms and a large, fitted kitchen, dining room and residents' lounge. My dream is to give back to those who have lost hope."

Pixie smiled as she recalled their reaction, and thought of how proud she had been of June. Her faith in Mary and Billy had been amply rewarded, and a year on, the centre was successful, and was, itself, the subject of a news report.

Pixie also recalled how, once they had got back home, they could hardly keep their hands off each other.

On opening the door, June took Pixie in her arms, and they went upstairs kissing all the way

Pushing Pix back on the bed, June slowly stripped her lover kissing and marking her as her own. Licking and sucking fingers, toes, legs, and arms.

June knew her Pix. A quiet, intellectual posh girl on the surface, but with a side t her that June had awakened. Pixie had moods where all she wanted to do was to submit to her lover. June was good at giving Lady Pixie something back for all she had done for her.

She slowly kissed up her thighs and went to the core. Lapping the wetness that lay before her, June pulled a glistening clit in her teeth and opening the folds of skin.

Darting her tongue in and out as juices flowed into her mouth. She sucked as if her life depended on it. And at that, as so often with them, Pixie caught the shift in mood.

Her hand reached down to grip Junes hair, pulling her closer.

"That's it my pet feed from me and live on the nectar of your life."

She moaned loudly as June pleasured her.

June was in paradise, ever since she had first made love to Pixie, she had enjoyed serving her and being her slut. She maybe a star on the catwalk but at home, she was a lover and servant to aristocracy, and she loved how Pix could catch that moment of change and take her.

The following years proved even more positive three years out and several newspaper pieces later, there were Hoff Centres all under the control of Mary and Billy. They were doing a great job, and due to June's celebrity status and support almost pulled in enough donations to stay solvent without any input from June.

More and more time was spent abroad, and June and Pixie spent even less and less time together. It wasn't a huge problem but became sexually frustrating. The demands on June took their toll. She was becoming vulnerable rather than strong.

Then came that time in Paris when June phoned Pixie and got no answer. She left messages, and still no answer. Two days on and there was still nothing from Pixie.

She missed her terribly she was away from home and now getting worried. She felt alone and unwanted.

The next day was a beach shoot in Nice, and June looked amazing in her scanty bikini. She was good at keeping her figure in great shape, eating well, and taking regular exercise. She loved modelling, but hated the waiting around, But on that day, there was one of her friends, Cara, a fellow model, who always seemed to like talking with her. June knew she was gay.

"Oh June I'm so pleased to see you again. You are an inspiration to so many. Giving your income to those less well off."

As she spoke, she ran her fingers up June's arm, tickling and teasing, sending shivers up her spine. Obviously flirting.

"Can we meet for a drink later?

June thought for a second, thinking that Pixie hadn't got back to her in a couple of days and said,

"Sure, why not?"

"Good," said Cara, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.