All Comments on 'Lady Pixie Ch. 05: Berlin aperitif'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Lady Pixie's Lover (Kapitel funf)

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" asked Lady P. "Art tha mad?" said the ever-faithful Olivia Mellors, "Look outa winder. Rain's pissing down, hails bouncing as high as tha quim and lightning's already killed three gardeners! Summer's day my arse!" "In that case," replied her Ladyship, "shall I compare thee to the Greek goddesses who romped about with no clothes on?" "That's better," said Mellors, ripping her knickers off so fast she set a new world record.

Now, an interesting question for you, Pixie. If Pixie thinks of Winston Churchill to calm her lusts, does Archie think of Stanley Baldwin to arouse his? These are important points and certainly a fascinating subject for a doctoral dissertation. That said, your cast of characters and scenarios continue to make intriguing reading. But let Pixie beware of the Nazi valkyries! Lubricious fun as always.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

This episode hits all the right notes ...

Bella is so sexy, she could turn Archie straight. Pixie is mock-shocked by the lack of knickers in her assorted outfit.

Enter Val, the delicious German beauty, submissive to Bella but dominant to Pixie. To make Pixie even feel more naked, every last pubic hair is shaved or plucked.

Val does have knickers, but for the sole purpose of making Pixie remove them, using only her mouth. Not an easy task when they are sticky.

Pixie is easily replaced by Val as Bella's pussy-worshipper and pushed further down to a deeper level of submissiveness.

Yes, Pixie gets to eat pussy too, serving Val who is serving Bella, but she has to come round the back entrance (even though 'come' is a rather inappropriate choice of words here).

As this episode is an appetizer, it is supposed to whet (or is it 'wet') the appetite rather than satiate it. This objective is achieved brilliantly.

All Pixie can do is hope that there will be more than the cool air touching her nakedness later tonight and the occasional finger may linger just long enough to bring her over the edge.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

I love your commentary, Maonaigh, and when the scene switches back to the home front then Miss Mellors will surely have her work cut out xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Amadeus. Lady P is beginning to realise that there may be more to all of this than she had realised - she is approaching the cross-roads Rahab reached in her time. Which way? Her appetites or her duty? Can she, unlike Rahab, find a middle way?

OneAuthorOneAuthorabout 3 years ago

The introduction of Val was fabulous, and it's great to have someone else that Lady Pixie must submit to (of course, Bella remains at the top of the command chain). Also, it's delicious to know that Pixie remains in sexual frustration while others are being satisfied. I wonder if this will continue on a larger scale if Pixie is indeed a "hit"? :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your appreciation, OneAuthor. Lady P is going to have to make some decisions soon - or have them made for her xx

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

I love your short chapters in this series

.....but they always leave me wanting more - I guess that is the intention?!

Another masterpiece in D/s practices, with the higher socially classed/ranked Lady P succumbing to the forceful and dominant Bella.

Bring on the antics of the Club!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Wiz. Yes, I model this on Dickens, who liked to keep the reader wanting more with short chapters. I find I write best in bursts of about two to three thousand words. I do so appreciate your kind comments xx

BigTittiedNerdBigTittiedNerdabout 3 years ago

What a lovely story. ;)

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you Bella

Yummy, I am so glad you have enjoyed this darling xx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Lady pix might use Wikipedia for more detailed information ...... Giggles ...... Yeah if new to this kind of bdsm sexual orientations, being connected to it in the 80's, then there is no big differences to the early 1930 ..."... Orientation information clubs partys gaypeople and so on, was hard to find ..... Great to dive in again ....... Fine job miss pixi ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Goodness, poor Pixie needed the patience of a saint and the self-control of something more than most humans are capable, I yearned for her to be allowed cummies. Oh, did I mention how engaging your writing is for me? Thank you for another 5 star offering. xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mmmm, thank you my darling, sometimes all good things come/cum to she who waits xxxxxx (as you did to me)

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

As great I find your story overall, I am honestly a bit annoyed that Pixie is for ever left out and denied time after time to come. It has become a repeating pattern that I find a bit disturbing...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Reading - but do take note, that Lady P rather likes being denied xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...