All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 04: Appeased'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Oh my God, Pixie, you certainly are one, a smidgen of 38-39 history, then straight in to Lady P and her friends getting it on. Hells teeth, you certainly know how to get your readers wet and their fingers busy. More please and soon. 5*s naturally, would give more if I could.

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Oh Pixie, you do write such a splendid sex scene and when you said this - Her hair, loosed from the pins, flowed to her shoulders, and her breasts swelled under her nightgown. What an utter waste of a good woman, I thought, not for the first time deciding that older women were delicious and too neglected. - Well what is an old girl like me to do but to go exploring on her own.

You do make it so much harder for us who think they can write.

5 big ones my love.

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

"The problem was that giving a wolf a lamb every time he gets hungry just increases his appetite - and ambition." So very true for politics of any era. Well said Lady P! You have captured the true innocent and curious pleasing nature of any young woman. Beccy seems a delight and Lady P said it perfectly " I think he knows he's a lucky boy" A very nice and enjoyable read Pix !

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Lady Pixie's Lover (Loyal affection)

For all of her rough ways, Olivia Mellors was very sensitive to Lady P's moods. "Tha's been weeping. Is it 'cos yon fou-fou lass is wed? "A little," said Pixie, "but I'm also upset and frustrated by those idiot politicians who trust Hitler." "Aye, I'd not trust yon Picklegruber to the bottom of the privy which is where he belongs. But happen I've got something to cheer thee. Cover your eyes and let me guide thee." They walked about thirty yards then Mellors said: "Right, bonnie lass, tha can look now." Lady P looked and squealed with delight as she saw the brand new shed. Over the door was carved 'Lady P's Personal Potting Place' and beneath that 'Handcrafted With Love'. "Like to test drive it now?" said Mellors, "Thy favourite riding crop's hangin' behind the door."

You know, Pixie, at times I find it difficult to think of something new in praise of your stories without repeating myself. So once more I'll confine myself to saying: another brilliant job. Your mention of Archie and his Guardsman reminded me of the numbers of court cases in the 1950s. Funny thing, it was always the young soldiers who ended up inside, never the politicians (!)

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you darling Bobbi - I am so glad to have had he opportunity to praise the more mature woman xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, drbeulah, so glad that you are enjoying the saga, the next chapter is submitted, so I hope the wait is not too long xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

So enjoy your writing. Lady Pixie’s War reads like two tales (worlds) juxtaposed for intended effect — sadly the wonderfully erotic scene cannot last forever.

AliceGeeAliceGeealmost 2 years ago

My history lesson continues with this excellently written tale of pre-war politice and treachery interspersed with delightfully arousing romps of lesbian sex and infidelity. A writer happy to introduce a new character and write in praise of older women, the storyline just keeps getting better and better.

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

Such a lovely story, as always. To see gentle loving with all the clouds of war. I fear for poor Jack, he seems the type who would strap into a Spitfire or Hurricane to defend those he loved. He would joke and smile to allay Beccy's fears with each mission. Until he met his golden bb and crossed that final bridge. But he seems the type of man who would do that again and again, knowing the awful price. Not for vanities sake, but because so many needed the protection of the few. With trepidation, I look forward to Pixie, Beccy, and all the Ladies in their orbit.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticalmost 2 years ago

History doesn't repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Austria certainly was a different case than Czechoslovakia, but if the British politicians couldn't tell the difference, they were willfully blind.

Austria and Germany had been the same country for centuries (a loose federation with no nominal capital, but the de facto capital would be Vienna) before Napoleon broke them up into multiple small kingdoms. The Austrian portion was somewhat salvaged (perhaps comparable to Eastern Rome carrying on after the Goths had sacked Western Rome). Reunification was on the table in 1870, but the Austrians prefered to do their own thing. They didn't want to play second fiddle to the Prussians.

However, Germany and Austria were allies in WW1. Hitler was Austrian himself. So after the humiliation of defeat, the Anschluss felt more like a reunification and a return to former glory.

Czechoslovakia was completely different. Being part of the tenuous Austrian-Hungarian Empire, the Slavic population was of course heavily infused with German people. After the Czechs and Slovaks finally got their own country after WW1, Hitler took it away from them.

Simply put, Czechoslovakia was to Germany what today's Ukraine is to Russia. The analogon to Austria would be Belarus.

The point of this long historical rant is to say, when political decisions are made in blissful ignorance of history and culture, disaster is sure to follow.

If political relations between countries were developed the way Pixie builds personal relationships, mindful of preferences and compatibilities, the world would be a better place indeed.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

What a beautifully written knicker-wetting sex scene! I am not breaking any confidences when I say that Lady C, Lady Pixie and Beccy were not the only ones to have mind blowing orgasms here! I am definitely going to have to change my bed linen now. And my knickers too. Pixiehoff your storytelling is costing me a bloody fortune in laundry powder (but don't stop, darling. I can afford it!) XXxxXX

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Erica, and Jack does, indeed, know what a lucky chap he is xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Maonaigh, always lovely to have Mellors on hand for the rough work! I am so glad you are enjoying it - and yes, you are right, it was always the Guardsmen who ended up inside xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird. Yes, Lady P is finding some refuge in Beccy, but the world is not going to leave them alone, alas xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Alice - I am so happy that you are enjoying the tale. More to come xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much MamaS - and you may well be correct about young Jack - we shall tremble and see xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Wolfie, and of course, your history is as immaculate and accurate as Chamberlain's was scrappy and useless. So glad you are enjoying this xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Olwen, thank you so much - and I shall continue the effort to boost the laundry power company's profits xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Happy 3RD Literotica Anniversary Pixie 🎁🎉🎈

Dear Pixie,

Happy 3rd Literotica Anniversary Pixie.

Congratulations Pixie on this wonderful achievement.

In just three short years, you amassed 308 publish works which averages to over 102 published works, on Literotica, per year.

However, I am greatly please to see that you are healthy to publish your works again at your normal Pixie pace.

Earlier today, I sent your preliminary anniversary slide deck that includes your "Lady Pixie's War" Ch. 04 story series results.

This weekend, I will pull down your "Star Rating,” and calculate your Red "H" Rating results. Plus, I will also obtain your Views, Favorite, and Comment totals for all your published works.

I also sent you all my unused pictures so you can review them and match them to the most appropriate Story Series. I do all this because I want your Anniversary Presentation to be the best presentation of all.

My only birthday wish Pixie is that you find me a place in your heart and in your Literotica Universe.

Again, Happy 3rd Literotica Anniversary Pixie, I feel confident you will have a fun and a productive 4th year on Literotica

Please, Enjoy Your Day Pixie and Stay Healthy & Safe.

v/r

Your Literotica Bookkeeper 📚📕📗📘📙

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

I love the historical canvas of these types of stories, but I suspect the true history of major conflicts will never be known. I can only imagine that the actual architects of said conflicts are rolling with laughter in their graves as the academia and laypeople distract themselves from the truth with their various, (though well researched and supported) theories. FWIW, My grandfather, who was stationed at Pearl Harbor BEFORE 12/7/1941, assured me that there was zero chance that Japan could have successfully launched their attack without powerful forces in America facilitating it. He also proposed that the Great Depression (and roving gangs of desperate testosterone fueled young men across the globe) spurred the ruling elite to orchestate/manufacture a world war to address multiple issues facing "civilization". A secondary "benefit" of major conflicts is that the surviving masses are likely in a state of shocked compliance and willing to accept whatever "their leaders" suggest; for a while....Then cue another major conflict, rinse, and repeat. Nowadays it seems that wars are designed primarily to dispossess inhabitants of land that has some intrinsic value, which is full circle to the boring and predictable behavior of animals fighting for productive territory. Thank goodness humans can conceptualize and assign higher meaning to apparently inferior pursuits such as love and relationships. Am I wrong to be more invested in Lady Pixie's personal dalliances than the debate over Chamberlin and Churchill when reading this story??? I think not. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff.

I am happy for you to choose the pictures as you are doing such a splendid job for me.

Thank you, too, for marking my third anniversary here xx. Golly, a hundred a year, well I suppose they are quite short!

Looking forward to the final presentation Jeff.

thank you, Pixie xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

No, anonymous, you are not wrong. As Larkin almost said, "what survives of us is love." Thank you so much for your support xxxxx

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

What a very enjoyable romp set against the backdrop of the looming war clouds in Europe. Interesting how Churchill is portrayed in a realistic light rather than perhaps the 'hero' that many historians portray him as.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Julie - yes, trying to recapture it as it was before the rose-tinted specs were applied xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES