All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 10: La France'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

Manifique! I love the way you meld fact and fiction and the top it all off with a hearty dollop of kink. I'm almost glad that WW 2 lasted 6 years. "We've only just begun" as Karen Carpenter once sang. Roll on the rest of Lady Pixie's War.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 2 years ago
Lady Pixie's Lover (a knee-jerk reaction)

Quimkeeper Olivia Mellors looked very smart in her ARP uniform and Lady Pixie told her so. "But why is the under-gardener walking about doubled over with an anguished look on his face?" "Cheeky bugger took out his weapon and were going to use me for bayonet practice," said Mellors, "So I showed him me right knee defensive tactics." "There's some in Parliament I'd like to show those tactics," said Lady Pixie, "that odious Bob Boothby for one. Will you teach me?" "Aye, bonnie lass. What's quickest way to potting shed?"

Another excellent glimpse into yesteryear, Pixie. And it shows that some things never change despite the lessons of history. Now as then, so many idiots in the Tory party want to get rid of the one person who is their greatest chance of success. Back then, of course, so many of the idiots thought they could trust Hitler, even while evidence to the contrary was being rammed down their throats daily.You are doing a superb job with this series, lovely Pixie, so more strength to your elbow.

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

What a great chapter and loved how it weaved true historical events in with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

.

Pixiehoff does an amazing job of illustrating how, in love and war: alliances are predicated on connections and commitments, and sustained through reconnections and recommitments. The resulting assurances and reassurances continually strengthen those alliances. The juxtaposition of Lady Pixie's public war and private love continues in splendid fashion. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

ArkingArkingalmost 2 years ago

Reading of the events of the early parts of the war, I had little or no understanding of what it all meant. My parents lived through that time, and never spoke of those years in London, I can only imagine the anxiety they must have gone through. I now wish I had spent more time pressing them on their roles. As commoners, they did their bit but the war made my dad a pacifist.

The sex as per usual set my nether regions trembling. I must learn to have a 'FWB' handy whenever I read your stories Pixie. XXXXX

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

Pixie - This ONE line you wrote, is pure brilliance. A poetry of emotions with words, " The agony which I saw in those eyes has never left me. It must have been thus that Mother Mary looked as her beloved son was crucified". Just Wow!! Your in depth character development of Lady P, during this historical trying time is well done. She has good political instincts that she does not waver from. She is not afraid to show her resolve for doing what is right, her tenacious strength by telling her feeble minded ' husband" Archie to ' frig off '. She shows feelings for a man with respect to him, respecting Jack with kindest of words and lets him know, she is aware his feelings for her, but yet does not trivial their relationship with any 'one night' intimacy. And then shows her softer side, along with her true sapphic lifestyle with incredible intimacy with her lover, Beccy. To say the least Lady P is a complex person that has many endearing qualities as a person, a Lady and now a stateswoman that you let us readers see. Another great chapter!!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Dear Pixie, thank you for this. The tide of the times is a source that keeps on giving, but your narrative and additions make it brandnew and a thrill to read!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

“A real case of needs must when the devil drives.” Exceedingly tense moments give way to moments of passion and love — in some ways passion and love describe both moments. Nicely done.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Words Have Power

The story of how two world leaders words made sure that evil was defeated……So are the words of this great author. The way she tells a story is so magical with the spinning of history, sex, love, and self worth make her an outstanding story telling. 100 Stars would not be enough. Cheers to Pixiehoff. The Best of The Best

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Olwen - and as you say, much, much more to come - so glad that you are enjoying it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Maonaigh - I am always happy to hear from Mellors - and so much appreciate your words and the spirit that inspires them xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Julie - I appreciate your taking the time to comment, as well as the comments themselves xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous, and I am so pleased you are enjoying the series xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Bobbi - you have been much missed from Emily's - hope all is well xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Erica, my darling, so, so pleased with what you say - and your words are a real encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Qwer12 - I am much encouraged by what you say here - and there is more to come xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Well, Pixie, what can I say, yet another excellent and moving episode in Lady P's WW2 adventures. I love how you intertwin her movement through historical fact and its main players, with moving and emotional comments and still find ways of always including enough knicker soaking interludes (that presumes that one is wearing any, after reading some of your other material, personally, I find that a towel and no knickers is easier and saves on laundry.) Five stars, naturally and can't wait to see where Lady P takes us next.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thank you so much, drbeulah - and I am glad that you have decided to let the towel take the strain - hugs xxxxxx

PlayfulGJackPlayfulGJackalmost 2 years ago

Pixie - What a great chapter that was! From the cast of historical figures and the complexities of Lady P with Archie, Jack , DeGaulle and Churchill. And of course how much Becky missed her.

The way you are portraying LadyP in this series is Really, Really well done! Tough, resilient, steadfast in her instincts, political manuevering, thoughts about Jack but respectfully not acted upon...and her being MamaP for Beccy.

An enjoyable Read - Thank you

SerradaCSerradaCalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful chapter. It is sad, and I wonder just how many families were so divided. We see so much division as it is, and to have politics sew further division? So sad.

Lovely Lady Pixie in the story is so sweet, I would fall for her in heart beat. I am stunned that she is surprised how desirable she is. A ruby on a beach of diamonds is unique and there for all the more precious. It does not detract from the diamonds, but on this beach, though beautiful, they are common. So although surrounded by beautiful women - Lady Pixie is beyond compare, a perfect gem in a sea of precious stones.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. XXX

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Jack, I am glad that you are enjoying it so xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The highest compliment i can pay is to say that even if the sex elements were removed I would still want to read your stories and I think this a testament to the extremely high quality of your writing.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous - that is indeed a high compliment xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...