All Comments on 'Lady Pixie's War Ch. 15: Renewal'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining9 months ago

Another great history lesson of the Second World War. But complimented with the deep passion and love that Pix and June share with one another.

My interests in history are restored through you my dearest Pix. And I don’t mean the political content ..giggles..

My love

June

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much my darling - you are my inspiration and love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster9 months ago

The timeless history lesson with a erotic, fun and very enjoyable spin. Oh Pixie, you dearest have a special way with your words. Absolutely beautiful! Perfection.

ArkingArking9 months ago

It seemed so long ago since the last chapter appeared. I love this ride through the Second World War in Europe.

Pixie, you may want to research an article. I once read, that Eisenhower's secretary come driver may have been of the same persuasion as our lady friends. Although their autobiographies suggest otherwise. At one time some of his senior offices went to him and explained how they were very open in carrying on. They wanted him to put a stop to it by outing those girls who actively exhibited such behaviour, to which this personal secretary told him bluntly most of the typing pool names would be on the list and to put her name at the top of the list.

Just another interesting twist to an already delightful story.

5 stars.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic9 months ago

I always wondered how Big Black Cocks and British Broadcasting Corporation could share the same acronym, but now it makes perfect sense.

And so do other things, after reading this episode. It provides insight into the behind-the-scenes story of the war, making us realize that the good guys were not all of the same mind, moving together toward the same goal in harmony. How would history be different if the really bad guys had exploited that weakness instead of being singularly obsessed with their own superiority and invincibility?

But the most important insight, as always, is provided in matters of love. It is not about give and take, selfish or unselfish acts. It is about shared experience and empathy. The experience of love reaches beyond the lovers. It opens our eyes and makes us see things beyond our personal preferences.

Pixie's eyes are opened when June introduces her to new sensations she never imagined being enjoyable and she learns to accept them without reciprocation. Archie's eyes are opened to the love between Pixie and June, resulting in a kind offer for them to stay together.

We can only hope for enough love in the world to break down the barriers of ideology, sexism and racism for good.

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much appreciate your support xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Bobbi, how interesting 😊. I knew Ike had had an affair, but not that Kay was bi. Fascinating xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your insightful comments, darling Wolfie. June has indeed opened my eyes and brought joy xxxxx

AliceGeeAliceGee9 months ago

Being a devotee of Kipling I was already familiar with his poem 'The Ladies' though I suspect it would not find favor in the modern world. This chapter has an air of finality about it but I hope that I am wrong as there is still more war years to go. So I am hoping that there will be further chapters of this charming and educational tale which will relate to the beginning of the end of WWII. But whether you continue or not you are to be commended for entertaining your readers with a throroughly enjoyable and very erotic history lesson. Well done dear Pixie and please accept my five stars as recognition of your fine writing skills.

MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

This short piece so rich in detail, dialogue and dildos (could not help myself). Loved the way you handled the American Colonel then morphing so nicely into a lesson in love. “Now lie back”. “And think of England?” And must agree with an earlier comment — WWII is not over by a long shot, so … .

SerradaCSerradaC9 months ago

I must think of a better way to say this, but I am at a loss. A wonderful chapter and an enjoyable one. I would like to note that the segregation of the races in the US military was not always the case. From the revolution on through the Civil War and up to the Wilson Administration they were integrated from one degree or another. It was the Woodrow Wilson administration, a man who was a despicable racist, who revived the KKK, attacked the black middle class, civil service employment and military participation who ordered segregation. It is a shame that so much history is muddled. In spite of this horror, black Americans were instrumental in the US Military from its founding through to today. In spite of Wilson and those like him, they have served the country with honor and bravery and we thank them for their service.

SerradaCSerradaC9 months ago

Oh * stepping down from my soap box * as always, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Hugs and kisses my darling daughter.

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Alice. This is the end of this part of Lady Pixie's story, but we shall be continuing it later. So glad that you have enjoyed it so much xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird - I am so glad that you enjoyed it - history ought to be fun xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

They have Mama, and they deserved the comfort that British women gave to them :) And I am so glad you enjoyed it. xxxxx

shurlin3shurlin39 months ago

Miss Pixie I really love this series! History, politics, relationships, and great sex all in one story. Doesn’t get much better than that! Also really enjoying the St. Louis series. Such an incredible intellect and writer, among your many other talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dr beulahthemick; Another excellent episode Pixie, full of knicker wetting scenes ( if I was to wear them) and pointed political and historical comments. At last someone who almost agrees with me that Churchill was an idiot. It was him who said that people would remember him as he would write the history, when the country fired him in 1945. Personally, I feel it will be well into the next century before his name is finally tied to the tens of thousands of British and Commonwealth dead that he personally was responsible for. Five stars naturally and cannot wait for your next posting, I feel that Pixie and June are taking a rest from this tale, but hopefully they will soon be back OXOXO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Atta girl Pix!!! Good on you!!! And a tip O’ the black glass phallus to June for opening Lady P’s eyes (among other things) to the realization that the pleasure she received from giving pleasure was a mutual thing. The “sisters under the skin” theme was lovely. The nod to Kipling was a very nice touch. And of course the backdrop of the omnipresent war only added further import to those precious stolen moments of love and pleasure. Brilliant as always Miss Pixiehoff. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you shurlin3, so glad that you are enjoying this - and St Louis - it helps to know xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Dr beulahthemick, and of course, we agree on Churchill. Yes, this section of Lady Pixie's tale ends here, but there is more to come soon xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous, such good comments really do help keep a girl's spirits up. Glad you liked the "grace notes" and Lady P and June will be back soon xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

What a treat to come home to after a short holiday. A new chapter from Pixiehoff! I loved it, as usual, but am I correct in thinking this is the end of this delightful serial? I thought WW2 went on till 1945! Your assessment of Churchill is perfect, Pixie. An utter self serving egotist, who could easily have been tried for War crimes. (cf the bombing of Coventry). 5 stars of course, and the hope that Pixie's War will go on for a few more chapters at least.

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Olwen - so glad you enjoyed it. Yes, the war goes on until 1945, but the change in perspective means this is the end of the beginning - there will be more to come xxxxx

GentleSquireGentleSquire9 months ago

A wonderful, easy reading and delightful chapter in this historical series. Well done Pixie. I do like the grace note towards the end as you realize your lover June, wants to please you as the same passion and lust that feeds you to please others. True Love

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 months agoAuthor

Thank you Squire - I am so glad that you enjoyed it xxxx

Save_Classic_ViewSave_Classic_View4 months ago
Lady Pixie's War Ch. 15: Renewal- Ends With Wrong Punctuation or is there more to this story?

Dear Pixie,

I obtained a word count of 3,147 words for this story.

However, I noticed you ended the story via a comma but not a period.

I assume you just conducted a misprint, and the story ends as is.

If no, please add the remaining words to this story.

Above all, Please Get Well Soon Pixie.

v/r

Anonymous

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

thank you Jeff x

Nightwish1977Nightwish19772 days ago

Many thanks for this delicious story. You managed the perfect combination between a historic novel and erotica. I can only imagine the effort involved in documenting and writing it. One of the most interesting stories on Literotica.

PixiehoffPixiehoff2 days agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Nightwish xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES