All Comments on 'Lady Ravensdale and the Highwayman'

by amor_vincit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oooh lovely

Mm, lovely thrusting up delicate white buttocks and gentle puckering leading to an eager tunnel that grips... ahem... lovely. *mops brow*

And no obvious anachronisms either: well done! I'm always beady-eyed on the lookout for them in historical fiction, but all you missed was a couple of wrong names (Annabelle was referred to as Lady Annabelle once and Annabel several times; Mrs Warwick was Lady Warwick once): minor proof-reading errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great fun

I'm not usually into long bodice rippers but this one caught me and pulled me right in. Lots of fun! I'm afraid the ending was a little too obvious and contrived for my taste, but that is a minor carp about an otherwise well told tale. (it is also the only reason I didn't go for a 100% rating)

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayalmost 18 years ago
Very very....

enjoyable...i love these old days tales especially the long ones, gives me something to read for a while. Thanks again and for allowing us to read you and sharing with us. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Love Your Story...

...love your writing. Great content, well constructed, sexy, and made my pussy gush. Look forward to more. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant writing! Great story and character development, incredibly hot erotic sex scenes. I can't wait to read more of your work.

MilarepaMilarepaabout 3 years ago

you have a fine way wiih words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous