Lady Sales Manager Confessions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving him my dirtiest 'fuck me' look I grasped his rigid cock and slowly lowered myself onto it, inch by inch, slowly I took him all inside me. He felt so damn good as he filled me, literally filled me! I'm sure my face reflected the total pleasure I was experiencing as I sank onto him, I know I moaned and bit my lower lip in pleasure. Finally, I had him all in me, I shifted and sat back slightly thrusting my pelvis forward and causing a loud groan from Mark. I think it felt as good to him as it did to me, we were a snug fit and things were about to get interesting.

I rocked my hips slowly, keeping him sunk inside me to the hilt, just shifting back and forwards literally riding him like I was horse riding. This brought more moans from Mark and he reached out to grab my swinging breasts and hang onto them, stroking his fingers across my nipples making me moan.

Slowly I started to raise up and down the throbbing length of him, quickly finding I had a need to do so more and more.

Mark grinned at me cheekily "you're working up a thirst girl, here have more Champagne" he laughed passing me the bottle.

I'd have taken a fine picture about then, naked riding a big cock, big grin, large tits in the hands of a mighty fine man, long blonde hair wild and all down my back, swigging from a champagne bottle. A great depiction of the hedonistic indulgent lifestyle I led in the Eighties with little shame!

I passed the bottle back and leaned forward with my hands above his shoulders and started to ride that cock for all I was worth. It felt amazing, Mark was a great shag and he was enthusiastically thrusting up to meet me and now sucking on my swinging boobs as he could. His tongue circled my erect pink nipples, he sucked on them causing great sensations to shoot to my clit. My head was thrown back and I was lost in the moment and the pulses coming from my very hot, filled, wet pussy. I was literally dripping pussy juices all over his groin I was so turned on by the whole thing.

"Oh fuck me hard, talk dirty to me" I gasped as he fucked me hard.

"You gonna cum all over my hard dick dirty girl" he whispered to me "tell me how much you love this cock?"

"Oh yes I love fucking your cock, it fills me right up, I want to be your dirty girl, I want you to fuck me every meeting, I want to suck you off every time I see you" he really had me going now and the champagne was helping too, as I lost the few inhibitions I sometimes had!

Mark grabbed my hips and started to drive hard into me, his cock causing amazing sensations all through my pussy as the friction increased and heat we were generating. I was moaning constantly and he pushed me up, grabbed my hand and stuck it in my pussy "rub yourself, make yourself cum on me now".

I was always obliging to men who ordered me around, and so like a good girl I stroked and rubbed my clit, as he groaned, watched me and his big cock fucked me hard. By now he was lifting me on and off himself fast, and this combined with my rubbing on my wet, swollen clit finally tipped me over into a mind blowing orgasm.

I literally yelled out and sank hard onto him and convulsed all over his cock as I came hard.

"Oh, fucking hell" was all I heard as Mark lost it too and thrust up into me hard and I felt him let go deep in me and fill my pussy with his hot cum. I dropped forward onto his chest, stroking through his chest hair, another weakness of mine, as I gasped for breath and recovered.

"Oh fuck that was epic" i muttered almost to myself and causing an eruption of laughter from Mark.

"Sorry, can I get that in writing please? The sales department telling the marketing department they did an epic job!" He rolled out from under me holding his side as he laughed hard, I turned around and slapped his shoulder "shut the fuck up".

I watched as still laughing he walked to the balcony, slipping back into his boots as he got there, he slid the glass door open and proceeded to walk out stark bollock naked in the middle of Switzerland, at a very posh hotel, with snow all around. The man had apparently lost his mind.

In horror, I lurched off the bed as he started to sing loudly on my balcony, naked, with one of our bosses in the very next room. Oh fuck this was going to end really badly and I leapt into action, not considering the consequences.

Throwing on my own snow boots and nothing else, I lurched drunkenly to the door and started trying to snatch our very drunken Brand Manager before he lost his job. Grabbing his arm i pulled him to me, big mistake!

"Fuck look at you go girl, you want to go again already!" He exclaimed with a dirty laugh and started to kiss me passionately, pressing me back against the extremely cold glass patio door. We were both pretty drunk, the cold night air hitting the Champagne that had finally caught up to us, doubled the effect it seemed. Marks hands roamed all over me and instantly I was as turned on as he was again!

Minutes passed and we were still locked together naked snagging, apparently a couple of sex starved exhibitionists, getting each other off in full view, surrounded by snow and fueled by Champagne!

"Come on lets shag in the snow," he said breaking away and grabbing my hand and heading across the balcony fast. Too fast!

I watched in horror and hysterical laughter as he slid across it and fell straight over the edge down the low steps and into a snowbank! Thank God I was on the first floor.

"Oh my fucking God! Mark we are going to get fired" I was laughing uncontrollably as I ran to him and grabbed his flailing arm, as he just lay there and died laughing with an erection! Nothing was going to stop him apparently and he dragged me down on top of him, stuck his tongue in my mouth to shut me up and with one thrust sank back into my hot, wet pussy!

"Fuck" we both moaned simultaneously into each other's mouths. I'm not sure if it was "fuck it's so cold" or "fuck this is so hot". it really didn't matter as we were both into it and horny, so we just went with it and fucked each other in the snow for as long as we could stand it.

His cock once again felt incredible as it filled my pussy, still wet with his cum and my juices. He was one sexy man and I was enjoying being fucked by him immensely.

"Oh yes baby fuck me," I said against his mouth as he rammed into me hard, his teeth starting to chatter as I knew he had to be freezing. My pussy was just gliding up and down the beautiful cock he possessed by now. I had grown used to his size and it felt amazing, my knees freezing in the snow, my dripping pussy being pummeled by a big cock and the heat between us incredible. We clung to each other as we fucked hard and fast, keeping our body heat between us, kissing with wild abandon, both moaning and panting.

"Fuck it, get up fast I'm about to die from exposure" he yelled as he launched us both up and we stumbled together back onto the balcony and into the room. He didn't stop until we reached the bed, where he turned me and pushed me down hard, face first and thrust into me from behind.

Now he was fucking me harder than ever from behind, his balls slapping against me with each thrust and me crying out loudly each time he bottomed out in me.

"Oh fuck yes," he said wrapping his hand up in my hair and tugging my head back to kiss me. His tongue plundered my mouth as he fucked me mercilessly. I was moaning and crying out as my pussy took the fucking it was needing, his cock felt so hard and hot inside me.

"Oh you are such a dirty girl, you like me fucking you don't you, tell me now" he whispered against my lips.

"Yes I need you to fuck me harder, i want you to take me hard, make me do what you want," I said moaning.

He reached around to cup my swinging boobs, caressing them, at odds with the gentleness he used on them, versus the pounding he was giving my willing hungry pussy!

I felt him start to thrust harder and I reached behind and grabbed his balls, rolling them in my hand and cupping them, milking them.

"Ohhhh fuck yes" Mark cried as he sank his teeth gently into my neck and came hard again sunk into me to the hilt! Apparently, that was it though, he was done for! And he immediately sank to the floor onto his haunches, but took me with him so he stayed buried in me.

"Wow, just wow!" I laughed and then started to laugh even harder.

"Oh My God," he said also laughing hard, "I think we might have woke the boss" he choked out as we he wrapped his arms around me and bear hugged me.

"We are so so fucked" I stated laughing hard.

He pulled out of me and lay back next to me "Uh Yes, I'd say marketing well and truly fucked the sales department over this time!"

12