Lady Simran Kaur of Ottawa

Story Info
Sikh Indian BBW meets Black man from Tennessee.
1.6k words
3.03
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I date and fuck who I want, tradition be damned," said Simran Kaur, and the five-foot-ten, curvaceous young Sikh Indian woman began browsing online profiles. Sitting in her apartment in Vanier, Simran looked for something to spice up her dreary existence. After all, Simran is in college and what better time for a young woman to explore life, adventure and of course, her own sexuality? Simran, who was born in the City of Toronto, Ontario, to Sikh Indian immigrant parents, opted to study at Algonquin College in Ottawa to get away from her uptight family.

After living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a year without having sex, Simran Kaur was one horny gal. A lot of people think of Sikh Indian women as prim and proper, utterly religious and tradition-minded ladies who exist to become wives and mothers. Simran Kaur is a college woman with all that implies, tradition be damned. Seriously, she'd tried dating but the Indian guys she met were boring and the white guys were creepy. Whom does that leave? The forbidden fruit for Indian women has always been men of African descent. That's exactly what Simran Kaur feels like exploring.

The Indian community of Canada is full of hypocrites. Indian parents will praise their sons for bringing home a white woman, but will flip out if their daughter brings home anything other than an Indian male. Simran's older brother Sahil is a hypocrite. He's always gotten on her case for wanting to date outside of her race and culture, but he's secretly gay and has a thing for Black men. When Simran and Sahil's parents found out his secret, they just about flipped. Simran felt zero sympathy for Sahil, since hypocrites and liars get what they deserve in the end.

While the Indian community is conservative in general, the Sikhs are even more conservative than most. Simran Kaur knows this more than most. Simran remembered the harsh things that her parents said about her cousin Jagdeep when she married Enrique, a young man from Mexico. The Indian community has some unwritten rules when it comes to interracial relationships and those rules apply more often to Indian women than to Indian men. Fed up with this double standard, Simran Kaur decided to explore her curiosity about Black men.

Simran Kaur browsed through numerous profiles and finally found an interesting one. Mitchell Alderson, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Memphis, Tennessee. Hmm, Simran admired the southern gentlemen's pictures and figured he'd been a good roll in the hay. According to his profile, Mitchell Alderson studied at the University of Memphis, and now works for the Avaya Corporation. Simran wanted some of that, so she sent a flirty greeting to Mr. Alderson...

"Hey handsome," read the message from Simran Kaur, the curvy Indian gal whom Mitchell Alderson didn't know from a hole in the wall. Seriously, where did the pretty-faced plump brown chick come from? The African American brother was chilling in the living room of his townhouse in the environs of Kanata, Ontario, when he got the message. Curious, Mitchell checked out Simran's profile and realized that she was cute, and likely looking for adventure. Mitchell considered the young Indian woman's message.

"How about that?" Mitchell said to himself, as he admired Simran Kaur's pictures. The Indian gal was tall and pleasantly plump, with big tits and a curvy body. Mitchell has been with Black women and white women, and even a Chinese gal and a Latin woman, but he's never been with an Indian woman. In Mitchell's experience, Indian women reserve their pussy for Indian men and seldom date or marry outside their race. Mitchell once saw an Indian lesbian with her Jamaican wife during a trip to San Francisco. Perhaps there is hope for multicultural dating among Indians after all...

"That's more like it," Simran Kaur said to herself, smiling as she read the message from Mitchell Alderson. The handsome chocolate hunk from the state of Tennessee seemed cool and down for whatever. Simran wrote him her number, and predictably, Mitchell called her right away. They chatted on the phone and got to know each other a bit. As it turns out, both Mitchell Alderson and Simran Kaur were looking for the same thing. Some casual fun and nothing more.

Two hours later, Simran Kaur met Mitchell Alderson at a Tim Horton's located in the Marshes area of Kanata, and got to know each other a bit. The brother looked damn good in a Black leather coat, red silk shirt, blue jeans and boots. Simran wore a dark gray coat over a dark blue turtleneck shirt, too-tight Black leather pants and boots. They sat down, had coffee and bantered. The three Indian guys working behind the counter at the Tim Horton's didn't seem thrilled to see a Black man having coffee with an Indian woman, but both Simran and Mitchell ignored them.

"You're not what I expected," Mitchell said to Simran, who grinned. She looked at the African American stud, who looked good and smelled even better. Like a lot of guys from other communities, Mitchell expected Simran to be soft and sweet, the stereotype of the Indian woman. Simran liked to defy expectations, and she liked to surprise people with her feistiness and sassy ways. Mitchell looked at Simran and liked what he saw. The cute Indian gal was full of surprises, and Mitchell likes that in a woman.

"I'm never what people expect," Simran said with a grin, and Mitchell nodded. They continued chatting, and Simran learned that Mitchell was thirty six, and was once married to a white woman named Karen Ambrose, with whom he has a son, Mitchell Junior. He was real surprised to learn that Simran was only twenty years old, and living it up in the City of Ottawa, now that she didn't have her parents breathing down her neck. The gal was looking for trouble, and as far as Mitchell was concerned, she came to t he right place...

"Let's get out of here," Mitchell told Simran, half an hour later, and she smiled and acquiesced. They got in Mitchell's red Rav4 and drove to his townhouse, and once there, the sexually adventurous twosome had themselves a good time. Simran had only been with a handful of guys so her sexual experience was limited. Mitchell, a seasoned veteran of the sexual game, showed the Sikh Indian cutie a good time, and then some...

"Hmm, that feels good," Simran whispered, and she shuddered as Mitchell ate her pussy. They were in his living room, with pillows on the floor. Stark naked, her curvy body glistening, her nipples erect and her thick thighs spread, Simran the brown goddess looked magically delicious and Mitchell was tasting her goodies. Mitchell fingered Simran's pussy and continued to eat her out, delighting in the noises she made.

"Just relax, sweetie," Mitchell told Simran as he pleasured her. The experienced brother ate the Sikh Indian BBW's pussy until she came, and when she did, he tasted her hot girly cum. Simran took a moment to calm herself and catch her breath. She looked at Mitchell, the African American hunk who'd just brought her so much pleasure. The man was six feet tall and strongly built, with dark chocolate skin and a long, hard dick. Simran licked her lips hungrily and then went straight for Mitchell's dick...

"Hmm, delicious," Simran said as she tasted Mitchell's dick, and just like that, she began fellating him. Mitchell groaned and caressed the back of Simran's head as she sucked his dick. In no time at all, the twenty-year-old Sikh Indian gal had him hard as a rock. Mitchell put on a condom and put Simran on all fours. Simran shook her big brown ass, knowing that it would drive her favorite Black stud crazy. Mitchell grinned and playfully smacked Simran's big Indian booty, then eased his way into her.

"Oh yeah," Mitchell groaned, gripping Simran's wide hips as he buried his dick into her pussy. Simran let out a sharp squeal as Mitchell's big Black dick filled her womanhood. The moment of truth had come. The Sikh Indian BBW crossed the racial line and allowed a big Black dick into her pussy. Simran moaned, loving what Mitchell was doing to her. She began grinding her big ass against his groin, wanting more of him inside of her. Mitchell fucked Simran with gusto, slamming his thick dark dick into her pussy. Hot, unique women like Simran don't come around too often, so Mitchell intended to savor every minute of the experience...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Simran squealed, and Mitchell went to town on her, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. The curvaceous, big-bottomed Sikh Indian gal gave as good as she got, her pussy gripping Mitchell's hard dick tightly as he fucked her. They fucked and sucked for much of the afternoon. Afterwards, Mitchell, ever the gentleman, allowed Simran to take a shower, and then sent her away in an Uber. Simran returned to her apartment in Nepean, and went to bed with a smile on her face.

Simran Kaur is a young woman living in the Capital of Canada while attending college. Yes, she is from India, and yes, she is a Sikh. None of those things change the fact that Simran has sexual and romantic needs. Simran is sexually attracted to men who aren't from India, and there is nothing wrong with that. The Indian community of Canada is going to have to reckon with the growing independence of young Indian-Canadian women who want to live their lives their way, tradition be damned. After the fun encounter with Mitchell Alderson of Tennessee, Simran Kaur loves chocolate more than ever. With Simran on the prowl, the young Black men at Algonquin College won't know what hit them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers