Indian Couples Goes Black & Bi

Story Info
Robinson fucks Rana and Gurinder in Toronto.
2.2k words
2.75
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Everyone has secrets, especially married folks. Take Gurinder Sidhu and his wife Rana Boparai for example. They're a nice Indian-Canadian couple living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. The couple's adult son Sandeep lives in the City of Ottawa with his wife Jasmine MacLeod, a young Irishwoman he met while attending the University of Aberdeen in Scotland. Gurinder and Rana seem to have the world on a string, as they own a lovely townhouse in the affluent Forest Hill North area, and Boparai House, their restaurant franchise has recently opened a third location. After more than twenty five years of marriage, things have gotten dicey between the two of them. How could that be?

In this life, nothing stays the same. If it did, then people wouldn't learn and grow. When Gurinder Sidhu and his wife Rana Boparai arrived in the City of Toronto, Ontario, decades ago, they were just a young couple with a dream. They worked hard, trusted each other and kept no secrets. Sadly, as time went by, the couple began to diverge. They've always had different interests, which is understandable since they're only human, but at least they always stuck together. Lately, the Sidhu-Boparai household has experienced trouble and the marriage is on the rocks. Something's got to be done...

Rana Boparai is a six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, bodacious and sturdy woman who doesn't suffer fools. Upon meeting Rana Boparai, many have described her as assertive and smart. Such descriptions are, well, kind. Rana is bossy and must have her way and that's all there is to it. This lady is the driving force behind Boparai House, the successful Indian-Canadian restaurant franchise. As much as Rana loves her husband Gurinder, she has begun to feel neglected. Lately, Rana wonders if Gurinder is having an affair behind her back. He shows very little interest in her, and their sex life isn't what it used to be. For this and a few other reasons, Rana has dragged Gurinder to couples therapy.

The couple's therapist, Dr. Robinson Rutherford is a newcomer to the City of Toronto, Ontario, by way of Atlanta, Georgia. Lots of Americans have been moving to Toronto lately and it's a beautiful thing. Educated at Morehouse College and Georgia State University, the tall, dark and handsome African American psychiatrist turned out to be just what the couple needed. Rana chose Dr. Rutherford over several others because she didn't want someone from an Indian background to know her family secrets, and she also felt that a white person couldn't relate to her. The black male doctor with the charming southern accent would simply have to do...

"I firmly believe that at the end of the day, whether black, brown or white, we are all human and need love," Dr. Rutherford said to Rana and Gurinder during their first meeting. Gurinder looked uncomfortable in the doctor's office, which is understandable since his wife Rana dragged him there. If Gurinder doesn't participate in the therapy sessions and at least tries to mend the marriage, Rana will divorce him and take everything he's got. What's a bedraggled Indian Canadian husband to do? Acquiesce with the wife's wishes, of course.

"I am really hoping we can make a breakthrough and save our marriage," Rana said to Dr. Rutherford after looking sternly at her husband Gurinder. Dr. Rutherford was all smiles as he bantered with the couple while taking notes. Rana Boparai is definitely a bossy woman and Gurinder would appear to be the prototypical henpecked husband. Dr. Rutherford believes in looking under the surface and trusts his instincts when it comes to who and what a person truly is, and what makes them tick. It's what makes the gentleman from Georgia such an effective psychiatrist.

"I am here because my wife demands it," Gurinder said with a sigh, which caused Dr. Rutherford to smile while Rana rolled her brown eyes. Dr. Rutherford took note of the fact that the couple's restaurant franchise bore the wife's last name and not that of the husband. Rana Boparai is definitely one of those domineering wives who makes any husband feel like he's suffocating. What about Gurinder Sidhu, though? What sort of secrets might the tall, lean, bearded and mustachioed Indian gentleman be hiding? Dr. Rutherford intends to get to the bottom of these mysteries.

"This is a safe place without judgement or condemnation," Dr. Rutherford assured his new patients, and both Rana Boparai and Gurinder Sihdu appeared to be fine with that. That's how it all began. Dr. Rutherford investigated his clients and discovered quite a few fascinating hidden truths. For example, Gurinder is secretly bisexual, and has slept with both women and men behind his wife Rana's back. Indeed, Gurinder had an affair with Janice, the chubby blonde woman next door, but he also slept with Ismail, the African security guard at the local grocery store. Very interesting indeed.

As for Rana Boparai, her secrets were also fascinating. For a woman who's so loud, bossy and domineering, Rana spends an awful lot of time watching videos where women get tied up and dominated by men. Hmm, perhaps the tall, bossy Indian lady has a hidden submissive side? Dr. Rutherford decided to engage with his clients separately in order to get some answers. Divide and conquer is the oldest and most efficient trick in the book...

"I love my husband Gurinder but he's too meek for me sometimes, I need someone stronger," Rana confessed to Dr. Rutherford. The tall, handsome African American psychiatrist looked at the tall, curvaceous Indian matriarch and smiled. Gently, he took her hand and brought it to his lips. Rana smiled shyly and Dr. Rutherford nodded. Just like that, he kissed her passionately. The doctor and his sexy female patient got down and dirty right in the middle of his stately new office. How cool was that?

"You deserve a stronger man," Dr. Rutherford assured Rana, as he sat her on the desk and pulled down her pants. Rana grinned as the doctor pulled down her purple panties, exposing her hairy pussy. Dr. Rutherford brought his handsome face to Rana's crotch and inhaled her scent, and grinned. The good doctor has fucked women of all races but it was his first time with an Indian woman. Let the good times roll. Rana sighed happily as Dr. Rutherford began eating her sweet pussy. Gurinder hadn't eaten Rana's pussy in a long time, leaving the tall Indian gal to feel neglected. Oh well, the good doctor is here to take care of business...

"Oh yes, Doc," Rana squealed as Dr. Rutherford put her on all fours, playfully smacked her thick brown ass and ate her pussy from behind. Dr. Rutherford was having the time of his life as he ate Rana's pussy. Why is it that bossy, difficult women have the most tasting vaginas in the entire frigging multiverse? Hmm, someone ought to do a study on that. Licking and fingering Rana's pussy while teasing her clit, Dr. Rutherford coaxed a climax out of her. Rana squealed and shuddered as she came, with hot girly cum oozing out of her sweet pussy.

Next, Dr. Rutherford leaned against the wall as Rana knelt before him and sucked his cock. The tall, dark and handsome, forty-something African American psychiatrist was all smiles as the bodacious, busty and big-bottomed Indian MILF sucked his dick like there was no tomorrow. After Rana got his cock hard as a rock, Dr. Rutherford put on a condom and took her on the very same couch where her husband Gurinder sat, mere days ago. Face down and big ass up, Rana moaned as Dr. Rutherford gripped her hips and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. He'd been wanting to fuck her since they met, and at last, got to scratch that itch.

"Shake that ass while I'm fucking you," Dr. Rutherford demanded, and he smacked Rana's big round ass for emphasis. Rana grinned and complied, twerking her big Indian booty for the good doctor. Dr. Rutherford grinned, loving the way Rana's big ass undulated as he thrust his cock into her pussy. A lot of Indian ladies have magnificent butts, especially the older ones. Too bad a lot of these dames were too steeped in tradition and cultural hogwash to try new things...such as foreign dick. Perhaps one day they will learn to be more open-minded...

"Hmm, I want you in my ass," Rana said after Dr. Rutherford pounded her pussy into submission. Upon hearing the Indian gal's request, Dr. Rutherford was all smiles. Rana spread her thick ass cheeks wide open as Dr. Rutherford applied some cream on her butt hole. Stroking his cock, Dr. Rutherford admired Rana's big, wide open ass. Just like that, Dr. Rutherford pushed his cock into Rana's butt hole. Rana sighed as Dr. Rutherford's cock popped into her booty hole. With deep, slow thrusts, Dr. Rutherford filled Rana's butt hole with his cock. Good times...

"Your ass is mesmerizing," Dr. Rutherford said, admiring Rana's big brown ass even as his big dark dick filled her butt hole. Face down and ass up, Rana moaned and fingered her pussy as the doctor's cock filled her butt hole. Doggy style is Rana's favorite sex position, and this was totally up Dr. Rutherford's alley. The Indian MILF's warm, tight butt hole gripped Dr. Ruther's dick like a vise, and he loved every minute of it. The two of them effectively melted into each other. In this fashion, the good doctor and his favorite lady patient fucked and sucked the afternoon away.

"Thank you for a wonderful session, Doctor," Rana Boparai said, and she smiled at Dr. Rutherford before putting her clothes back on and exiting the premises. Dr. Robinson Rutherford grinned, and then took a shower. He still had appointments to keep and couldn't meet his next patient while smelling of sex. Rana went home that night and was in such a good mood that she grabbed her husband Gurinder and kissed him. Gurinder kissed Rana back, and treated her to some basic missionary sex. As Gurinder slid his cock into her pussy, Rana closed her eyes. The lady thought of her doctor as her husband fucked her. It made the experience more palatable.

The next day, Dr. Rutherford met with Gurinder Sidhu for their one on one session. The Indian gentleman sat on the doctor's couch and unburdened himself. Just as the good doctor expected, Gurinder blamed his wife Rana for everything, including his bisexual urges. Hell, Gurinder even claimed that he wouldn't have slept with Ismail the security guard or his blonde female neighbor Janice if his wife Rana was less bossy and more attentive to his needs. Last time Dr. Rutherford checked, having a bossy wife doesn't cause a man to develop bisexual tendencies, but whatever.

"I just wish Rana was more sensitive to my needs," Gurinder said to Dr. Rutherford, who nodded and gently touched his shoulder. Without further ado, the two gentlemen got down to business. Dr. Rutherford unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick. Gurinder grinned and grabbed the doctor's dick. As the doctor nodded, the Indian fellow got on his knees and began sucking his cock. Dr. Rutherford noticed that Gurinder's cock sucking technique was far inferior to that of his wife Rana. Women are really better than men at everything...

"Gurinder, keep quiet and suck me off," Dr. Rutherford instructed, and Gurinder did as he was told. The Indian dude even unzipped his pants and stroked his own cock while fellating the good doctor. Gurinder sucked Dr. Rutherford's cock and balls, and soon, the doctor was ready for more. Putting Gurinder on all fours on the couch, Dr. Rutherford lubricated his ass with some cream and put on a condom. Without further ado, Dr. Rutherford pushed his cock into Gurinder's butt hole. Gurinder groaned as Dr. Rutherford's cock popped into his butt hole. The fun was just beginning...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Gurinder groaned, and Dr. Rutherford smacked his ass as he fucked him. Gurinder's butt hole wasn't as tight as his wife Rana's butt hole, but so what? Dr. Rutherford doesn't discriminate when it comes to booty. Female or male, a nice ass is a nice ass. Dr. Rutherford plowed his dick into Gurinder's ass and the Indian fellow's groans turned into outright squeals. Dr. Rutherford proceeded to dick him down, totally dominating him. Gurinder took that dick up his ass until he couldn't take it anymore. Dr. Rutherford pulled his cock out of Gurinder's ass and grinned triumphantly. Another one done...

"Have a good day and drive safe, Gurinder, say hi to Rana for me, I will see you at our next session," Dr. Rutherford said, and Gurinder thanked him and hit the road. After taking a shower, the good doctor left his office, located near downtown Toronto, and drove to his stately mansion in Willowdale East. The forthrightly bisexual African American psychiatrist and proud Morehouse man is having a good time in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Dr. Rutherford had too much fun with his patients, female and male, back in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, that's why he opted for a change of scenery. The good folks of Toronto don't know anything about Dr. Robinson Rutherford's, ahem, methods. The poor saps won't know what hit them...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers