Wife Takes the Next Logical Step

Story Info
Wife meets another man for the first time.
1.8k words
3.7
34.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BLJO
BLJO
31 Followers

After the last grope fest she was involved in things took an interesting turn. We were like rabbits. Sex was constantly on our minds for weeks. Finally, we talked about how young we were when we met and she never really got to experience her wild years like many of her friends.

After many discussions it came to us. She wanted to experience life a little bit more. So we came to an agreement that we would try a threesome. She was open to any flavor we could get, male or female. Of course every guys dream is FFM. Unfortunately in the real world that was like finding a unicorn's needle in a haystack. I was ok with MMF only IF there was no male contact.

We had just started connecting to the first big internet provider. She out about chat rooms. Unfortunately, most of the people in those were either pretending to be someone they aren't or live so far away they never have intentions of meeting.

She was lucky enough to connect with another young couple that lived within driving distance. They exchanged emails and pictures for a while, but unfortunately it just fizzled away.

We tried the usual bar games. She would go in first, get a few drinks, and maybe some flirting. A couple times she even danced with some guys. Beyond just a quick rub or touch it never amounted to much. Either the guy was a jerk or he was too afraid to try.

One night I decided to go to bed early. I was woken up around midnight as my wife crawled into bed and onto me. She was really in the mood. After we finished our naked wrestling she informed me she had met a guy in the chatroom.

She had talked with him for a couple hours. They talked about her desires, stuff she has done in the past, and what she wanted to do to him. Being new at this we had no idea how this stuff worked. He talked her into meeting him alone first so they could get to know each other before we met for a threesome. Yeah, she fell for it.

The meeting was set for the next Friday night. She was going to go through with this with my blessing. She wanted me there, so we devised a plan using baby monitors and a ladder peeking into our bedroom window. The whole week was a whirlwind of excitement. She was insatiable again.

Friday night finally came. She met him a town over at a bar. She was conservatively dressed in dark pants and a tight sweater. They sat inside for a little while and chatted. She said beyond a few quick rubs of her thigh there was nothing sexual that happened. She finally invited him back to the house.

She drove him in our car taking back roads so he wouldn't know how to get to our house on his own. On the drive back he rested his hand on her thigh and rubbed it but nothing beyond that. She said nothing was discussed sexual on the way there.

When they arrived I was hiding in the garage. I snuck a peak as they walked into the house. He was built! They were completely respectful all the way inside. I heard her in the entryway ask if he wanted to see the house. The first room they toured was the bedroom. As he turned to walk away she rubbed his hand and the game was on! I heard what sounded like kissing on the baby monitor. So I rushed outside and onto my ladder.

By the time I got to the window they were in a full embrace. By the time I made to to the window his hands were on her large and perky breasts. She couldn't get her hands off his ass and chest. I watched with eagerness as she took her sweater off revealing her lacy bra. He took his shirt off and her hands and lips were all over his chest. She stood back up and they held each other never taking their lips off each other's bodies. First they started out kissing on the lips and then he was nuzzling her chest while she held his head tight. Her lips also wandered up and down his body.

The first time their lips left each others body was for her to remove her bra. Once her breasts were free, the bra was replaced with his hands and his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his head and pulled it tighter against her chest. When he pulled away they embraced in another deep kiss. When they broke it he reached down and unsnapped her pants.

She sat down on the edge of the bed. He pulled her pants down her legs and over her feet. The only thing left on her was her panties. She stood up and started nuzzling his neck as his hands started rubbing her ass and slipping underneath her black panties to rub her bare bottom. She stopped nuzzling his neck and pulled back.

I still get worked up when I think about what happened next. It's such a simple little thing but it really turns me on thinking she did this. She reached down, unbuckling his belt, opening his pants and slid her hand down inside his pants. Of course, he was ready. He whipped his pants off in a heartbeat. She never let go of him through this whole process!

After he was completely naked, she reached down and whipped her panties off. They embraced and then she broke off after a minute or two. She pulled him with her as she laid down on the bed. That's where the making out really went to another step. He slowly kissed down her body and started kissing her where all women want to be kissed. She was just laying in the bed enjoying his kisses and occasionally grabbing his head.

When he was done he came back up for air and was met with her open mouth taking in all the juices left on his face. She started to kiss down his body. She circled around his crotch area and then just stared at his cock while jacking it up and down. It was almost as if she was hypnotized. He started kissing her back and massaging her wherever he could reach. This went on forever!

She suddenly stopped and whispered something. She the and laid on her back while she pulled him down on top of her with her legs spread to allow him to lay between them. Their lips found each other in a deep kiss. Her hands rubbed down his back, rubbing his ass very aggressively, and then one of her hands disappeared between her legs. With her other hand she pulled his ass tighter towards her. She opened her mouth just a little as it became obvious she had just guided him inside her. They started to rock back and forth in unison very gentle at first. Then they started to move their hips in unison pulling away and then coming together in perfect harmony. That was when it dawned on me that he was the 3rd man to ever enter her! It also dawned on me she never grabbed a condom.

They rocked lightly back and forth for a while. Then they rolled on their sides without ever breaking their hold or him slipping out. She was moaning and really enjoying herself with this man. He would nibble on her breasts. They would kiss passionately while he grabbed her ass and pulling her in tighter. Her hands never stopped touching him. She even was able to reach behind and stroke him while he was sliding in and out of her. It was extremely erotic. Once he was inside her he didn't come out until they were done!

They rolled again onto her back. He shimmied her up the bed and hung his upper half off the bed holding onto the bed frame. She had her legs wrapped around his body and her arms wrapped around his neck holding her up. From the look on her face, she was enjoying every second of this. The gentle rocking turned into a hungering pounding from both. She held on tight as she could. Then I saw her eyes shut and her mouth opened and a slight guttural sound escape. I knew she was having an orgasm. She still wanted more and hung on tightly while rocking her hips into him. A few minutes later she told him she was going to come again. After a few more seconds they both had an orgasm together.

They shimmied back on the bed while still locked together. They rolled on their side and kissed for a while. Then they just stared at each other for a few minutes while they still rubbed up against each other lightly. Eventually, his erection must have subsided enough where he fell out. He just laid there with her massaging him while they cuddled.

After what seemed like an eternity they got up after kissing for a long time. She walked into the bathroom with him following her. I heard on the baby monitor the shower starting. After about 30 minutes of loud moans and slapping sounds they walked back into the bedroom toweling each other off. Later I had found out she had initiated round two. She had started by washing him from top to bottom and then on the way up she took him in her mouth. She put him inside her with her leg up on the side of the tub standing and facing each other.

They kissed a while but didn't climb back into bed. She went into the kitchen buck naked and made him a sandwich. Then they sat on the bed, completely naked, and chatted while he massaged her with one hand and ate the sandwich. He touched every inch of her and eventually she started massaging him too. Then they just got up and dressed.

She drove him back to his car. She said beyond a quick make out session in the backseat of the car with some fondling and wandering fingers there was nothing else that happened.

Unfortunately, he never did fulfill her fantasy of a threesome or ever see her again. That's ok though, because she was more than happy with what happened.

I know that most guys don't really get into the foreplay, but for me that was the second most erotic thing I have ever seen. The first was the cuddling and the way they were so comfortable with each others body after the relations had finished. I am not kidding when I say I was bursting at the seams watching all this.

After this episode she was hooked and wanted to try more and more.

BLJO
BLJO
31 Followers