All Comments on 'Lady Smith Lock and Key Pt. 02'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
voyeurdunuitvoyeurdunuitover 2 years ago

Great noir writing. Looking forward to the next one.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

You’ve created a compelling story, very good reading.

Now does she move forward with the driving gig? Or snitch with Matt?

My guess is that Matt already knows she’s complicit in burglaries, likes her, but is willing to “audit” her if she refuses.

Still lots of questions. Is Matt really working on her, on behalf of the feds or other police? Is he actually enduring a divorce? How much of Matt is fabricated backstory?

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent characters and a good story. Reminds me a little of an Elmore Leonard story which is praise for your writing. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you very much for the good story. Can't wait for the next episode...

5+++++stars!!!

RandoniusRandoniusabout 2 years ago

You are funny. Apologizing for being late delivering this story to us. It's a gift, you have given it to us generously, and anyone complaining would be looking a gift horse in the mouth.

5 stars, by the way. Again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...