Lady Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers

"That is good." Lady Winter purred and jumped up to wrap her legs around his waist. He quickly caught her slender figure and felt a familiar and very satisfying anticipation tingle through him.

To show just how much he agreed with her, he lightly tilted his head and caressed her open lips with his. The delicate touch released a little moan of her cool breath against his tongue and enticed him to playfully nip her lower lip with his teeth. The little stab of pain made her fuse her mouth to his in a kiss that made him quiver all the way down to his toes.

When he returned that loving touch with equal passionate force Lady Winter quickly realised that he wasn't holding back any longer. It wasn't merely the touch of her he craved now but the outpouring of her desire and her fledgling love for him. She felt that hunger in every movement of his body against hers. She cared for him, she liked him and even then she would have been terribly distraught to be without him.

Yet none of those feelings was comparable to the sensations of love that emanated from the connection between them. It poured into her icy veins like white hot energy and her eyes immediately burst open with bright brilliant light. It was felt in the ravenous clash of their tongues and lips in a feral rhythm that burst with unrestrained passion. It was in the caress of their bodies held so tightly together with her soft round breasts cushioned against his smooth marble-like muscle and her long gorgeous legs locked around him.

Finally, it was most intensely felt in the way his length slowly slipped against her saturated chalice, begging to be slid inside where they would both find the release they so desperately wanted.

On trembling legs, William carried her out through the great door in the main hall that led outside. The frozen palace wasn't a place he found welcoming and the snow plains beyond would provide a more comfortable locale for them to play. They passed through the courtyard and out into the plains beyond with Lady Winter held firmly against him as he stumbled and wavered in the general direction he was aiming for.

When he finally felt the thick drifts of snow beneath his feet he quickly spun to fall back into the fluffy white layer. The sudden drop broke their kiss and made the Lady squeal with delighted shock as she fell to straddle his hips and look down upon his appealing masculine figure laid back in amidst that familiar snow.

The connection between them had allowed her to see his pain and to observe some of his memories. There was one in particular that he was obviously keen to re-live and she was only too happy to oblige. As he laid in the snow looking up at the beautiful curves of those soft breasts and the alluring features of the face that lie beyond them he would have been hard pressed to imagine a place he'd rather be than right there in the heart of winter.

It was then that the sapphire skinned beauty placed her hands upon his chest and slowly pushed herself down along his body. Her soft round tits flattened against his hard muscle as she slid her gorgeous feminine form across him until he felt the length of his cock slip between her bountiful breasts and pop up beneath her chin moments later. Her hands caressed their way from his chest to settle upon the outside of his thighs as his heart began to thunder against his ribcage when he realised what she was about to do. The cool wet tongue sent an electric thrill through his aching member as she slowly licked around its peak. Before she had met him she would have found the very idea of such an act to be sickening but the way it made his eyes brighten for her and the knowledge that she was pleasuring him in the same way he had done to her was uniquely satisfying.

William watched his peak slip between those electric blue lips and felt the first tentative suck. The sensation made him close his eyes for the sight of that beautiful creature bent over on her knees to suck him was almost enough to send him over the edge. Instead he was left to savour the way her tongue gently caressed the underside of his helmet with soft circular motions whilst her lips sealed around his length and gently sucked him into his own private paradise.

Eager to see that she was doing so well, Lady Winter continued her efforts with vigorous enthusiasm. She began to slowly bob her head up and down until only the tip of his cock was between her lips before slowly sucking all but the base of his impressive length into her waiting mouth. With every little shudder of pleasure and groan of approval that came from him she learned where all his little weak spots were.

His hands grabbed handfuls of snow and crushed them into hard diamond-like shards of ice. Holding himself back was damn near impossible and just as he was about to burst he felt her mouth leave his tender lance and he opened his eyes to see why she would deny him such an explosive release. In retrospect he probably shouldn't have as the blue skinned beauty lowered her mouth to gently roll his heavy balls on her tongue. Her fingers wrapped around his girth and lightly stroked along his slippery length.

The familiar sensations of his legs growing tense, that quiver of electric bliss tingling along his spine and the sudden heavy pulses along the length of his cock left little to be mistaken about.

"I'm...I'm going to..." Was all he managed to eke out of his breathless voice by way of warning before he felt the first blast of his climax shatter his excitement and replace it with pure bliss.

Lady Winter quickly ran her tongue up the length of his member and sealed her lips over the tip to feel the first gush of his thick cream splash against her tongue. The excitement of drinking such a precious liquid made her pussy quiver with excitement. Nothing could have prevented that first mouthful of him from being hungrily swallowed down her throat. It was instinct and she loved drinking from him.

The act was initially purely for his enjoyment and yet she found herself only too happy to feel the next spurt of that tasty cream splatter the inside of her mouth. She savoured the taste of him. It wasn't the most pleasant of tastes but it was far from unbearable and she enjoyed the cool luscious texture against her tongue.

It was difficult for William's mind to believe his eyes. The stunning female was a literal force of nature, a goddess famed for her cruelty and her harsh unforgiving season. Then, as she lifted her eyes to gaze upon him with such adoration whilst she delighted in the taste of his release, it was hard to comprehend the change in her and yet he felt it to his very core.

The sight of her raising her lips up along his length and then opening her mouth to show him his own seed upon her tongue served to keep him rigid. A drop of that gooey cream spilled from the corner of her plush lips to fall directly upon the deep curve of her cleavage before she closed her mouth and swallowed down all he'd had to give.

After such a performance he was only too eager to return the favour and taste her succulent sex once more. No sooner had the idea crossed his mind however, than Lady Winter had lifted her body and positioned his length pointing to the apex of her firm thighs. Moments later the glorious sensation of sinking into her tight slippery channel smashed his thoughts to pieces and raw instinct reclaimed the reigns. He laid there on his back in the endless winter snow with his hands soon coming to rest upon the curve of her hips as they began to grind in short quick motions. The movements stirred his cock against her icy flesh and sent pleasurable shocks through his body with each movement.

With each sway of those beautifully curved hips the world around them seemed to grow colder and colder. The drop in temperature only served to remind him that he was her creature now for he found comfort in amidst the chills as he once had in the warmth of the sun.

Bending his knees to plant his feet firmly on the ground, he acquired enough leverage to move in time with her as she rode his cock with such obscene grace. Her eyes closed and her lips parted into a silent scream of delight when she felt his movements and he quickened the pace. Her pussy was rising to the brink of an inevitable release she so longed for. There was no more holding back from him. Every move was an expression of shared loving bliss and he was obviously ravenous for more. The power that flowed through her was unlike anything she had ever known, unfettered and pure in its indescribable potency.

The sight of her as she moved with her back lightly arched and her beautiful round breasts bouncing in the open air was simply stunning. The light blue pebbled nipples traced small circles before her as the steady slapping of their bodies coming together again and again became the rhythm of their furious passion for each other.

William's strong hands caressed along her shapely figure and eventually came to cup those bouncing breasts as she continued to ride him relentlessly. It was difficult for him to simply lie back with such a vision before him and he lifted himself to sit upright, giving those bountiful blue globes a loving squeeze before wrapping his arms around her. Their lips met as his length plunged into Lady Winter one final time and both lovers finally found their release.

The volcanic surge of power that lifted through both of them at the peak of their climax was unforgettable. Both of their spirits were engulfed in that same brilliant white light that emanated from the Lady's eyes in amidst the throes of passion. The light became so intense that William heard the great shuddering collapse of the ice castle as if it was a distant echo. The Lady's kiss continued on, un-hindered by the sounds of her home falling to pieces.

Wind came soon after, whipping snow around them in a swirling twister as the great spires of blue ice nearby came crashing into the ground. Neither of them saw the end of that cold barren place for in that moment there was only each other and the light shared between them.

The pleasure burst through him, the release became not only physical but spiritual as he allowed another to share what he had long since locked away so deeply. The light was so intense that it was ending the winter world all around them until finally the Lady and William vanished from that place completely and left what remained to find its own ending.

Within moments that palace of ice had been turned into little more than mere broken shards of its once majestic form. The great plains of pure white snow yielded to the hungry darkness encroaching over the land. In the last moments of the realm of winter only one thing survived until the very end: A single statue of ice in the shape of a woman who had once been the love of William's life. The old pain of lost love that Lady Winter had weaved the statue from kept it safe from the darkness for much longer than the rest of the realm could hold together for. Then, eventually, the statue shattered and the pain it carried became no more than a memory.

- - - - -

William was slightly shocked by the sudden change that washed over him when he and the Lady had vanished from her realm. One moment there had been nothing but light, the taste of her lips on his and the indescribable pleasure of his release. Now everything was dark. Very dark. Very dark and very...wet.

The river.

He lifted his gaze to see the silver ceiling of moonlight on the frozen surface of the river above. His body ached and tingled all over as he felt the familiarity of being alive once more. The cold didn't bother him as it hadn't in winter's realm but there was one other notable aspect of being alive that was becoming quite a drawback in his current state. He needed to breathe.

His limbs moved in unison as he kicked his way up to the surface and saw the ice above him part in a welcoming gesture as if the winter air was an old friend awaiting his return. The water's surface broke and he inhaled the first lungful of air since his rebirth. It was a breath that rushed into his lungs and brought life back to his body.

Instinct made him claw at the ice that covered the river's surface and the slick glassy material moved and re-shaped itself to assist him in pulling his body up out of the water. More gasps of air filled his lungs as he found himself face down on the glassy surface of the ice looking at his reflection. He recognised the thick coat he was wearing, torn and still bloody from the impact of the car that had broken him. The face looking back upon him was the same healthy youthful visage of the man he'd been in his mid twenties. His skin was no longer blue but a normal if rather pale hue of its old colour.

He'd been staring at his reflection with an understandably dumbstruck expression set upon his features when he heard a voice carry through the night to his ears.

"If you stare at yourself any longer then one might be forgiven for thinking you're a touch self obsessed." The familiar sultry female voice made William turn his head immediately.

On the bridge where his murderers had cast his body into the river, perched upon her perfect behind, with her long bare legs crossed over each other, was Lady Winter. She too had changed in one notable way in that her skin had turned from that gorgeous sapphire blue colour to become as white as snow. The effect had no impact what so ever on her breathtaking allure but it did serve to make her appear more human.

She wore a long black evening gown that showed off her bare legs and a somewhat scandalous neckline that displayed an ample eyeful of cleavage. Her feet remained bare and she seemed to have no problem what-so-ever with the freezing temperatures of her surroundings. Of course she didn't.

Seeing her brought a confused but genuine smile to William's slightly muddy face and he pulled himself to his feet.

"What is this?" He looked around as if half expecting to see the blue ice castle in the distance.

"This is your world. Do you not recognise it? Surely it cannot have changed so much in half an hour?" She looked around as if wondering what he was finding so confusing.

"I'm alive!? H-how!?" William felt his voice choke in the back of his throat.

"Well..." Lady Winter scooted off of the end of the bridge to land on the icy river below. The ice beneath her feet couldn't have been more than a few millimetres thick and yet it quite comfortably held her without so much as a crack as she made her way towards him. "...that last performance was something of a game changer. You showed me love, unrestrained and without holding anything back. I told you that such an act has power. Power enough to create life or, if you know how, power to restore a life that has been recently lost. I'd had enough of my realm and thought you might like to live here in your world instead. So I remade you with a few small changes and brought you back here. I told you that time passes differently in my realm...you've barely been gone."

William instinctively took her into a gentle embrace as her words made his legs feel like jelly.

"Your realm is gone? Doesn't that mean that winter is over and we're all going to cook?" William asked with understandable concern.

"I am winter, William. As long as I exist then you need not trouble your thoughts on such matters. In fact in many ways I'm feeling much better than I ever have." She lowered her head to settle herself against his shoulder.

"You did this for me?" He asked as she nuzzled her lips against his neck.

"Of course. Did I do something wrong?"

The kiss that followed was so ferocious that it made her toes curl as a fresh wave of energy coursed its way through her body. Clearly she hadn't done anything wrong.

"Come on..." He told her as he snatched her hand and made his way up to the road.

"Where are we going?" The question carried a hint of amusement and a lot of excitement.

"Well the night is young, the snow's stopped and the stars are out. We're going to fix an old lady's heater. Then I think I'm going to teach you how to dance. After that it's your turn to think of something for us to do." He kept hold of her hand as they walked down the road together.

"I'm sure I'll think of something." Her lips took on a wicked smirk. "What's that you're humming?"

"An old song. I think it's one you might like."

"Oh? How does it go?"

"I'm not singing." He chuckled softly as she protested by gracefully stepping in front of him and giving him a look of playful disapproval. "Fine then!" He lifted her hand and placed his other on her hip, giving her a notable tug against him. "Sleigh bells ring, are you listening? In the lane, snow is glistening..."

William playfully sang in his best Dean Martin impersonation as they danced down along the road together. She immediately liked the way his little tune made him move his body against hers. The little touches, the melody of his voice and the glint in his eyes made the Lady grin with enjoyment.

"A beautiful sight..." He paused to set a light kiss on the lips of the beautiful sight before his eyes. "...We're happy tonight..." With a smooth gesture he gracefully spun her about in his arms eliciting a delighted laugh from her in the process. "...Walking in a winter wonderland."

- - - - -

Epilogue.

Robbie Trent jingled his car keys in his hand as he walked up the stairs to his flat. One of his neighbours had their door open, their new year party having started earlier than most. Robbie glanced inside where a group of people were cheerfully singing the Christmas number one and he caught sight of a silent weather man on television with the caption 'coldest winter ever' rolling along beneath him on the screen. The snow had barely stopped all week but it wasn't going to stop him having a great new year.

Arriving at his own door, he slipped the key in the lock whilst thinking about the excitement of the night that laid before him. The door opened and he absently flicked on the light only to come to an abrupt halt when he saw the lone figure in his home.

"Hey! What the fu..." He stopped mid-obscenity when he saw the woman stood in his living room.

She'd been there in the dark, looking out of his window. There was no sign of a break in and looking upon her made Robbie feel suddenly very nervous. Too bad for her when Robbie got nervous people tended to get hurt. He felt his hands clench into fists as she turned to face him.

He felt like he'd just gotten the best belated Christmas present ever. Whoever the woman was, she was going to remember him by the morning whether she wanted to or not. No one broke into his house and got away with it. If he could have some fun along the way, so much the better.

"Hello Robert." The snowy skinned beauty asked with a polite if somewhat distant tone of voice.

"Baby, you really picked the wrong house." Robbie's face contorted into a vicious snarl before he lunged forwards and immediately came crashing down face first into the hard wooden flooring beneath him.

"No. I don't believe I did." The woman gently corrected him as she watched him slowly try to regain his feet upon the slippery surface of the ice that had formed across his floor. "You know I wasn't entirely sure how to handle this. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met the man I love. Then in the last week I've been shown such a different aspect to my season than the one I am used to. Snowball fights, laughing children, smiling faces. It has changed me."

"What the fuck is this!? I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Robbie grabbed his sofa and spat a mouthful of blood onto the floor.

The moment his hand touched the fabric of his sofa he felt the ice settle over his bare skin and he instinctively pulled away but couldn't manage to break that frozen grip. The woman remained still as she watched him struggle until his feet stopped slipping on the floor and instead set when the ice rose up and settled around his trainers. Anger gave way to confusion and then to an immediate and intense fear when he started to feel his veins beginning to freeze and his hand lose all sensation.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers