Lady Writer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swayed her buttocks provocatively.

"You know where to put your penis, get it inside me and dump your load. Then it's my turn."

He was shocked to hear her talk that way but could offer no resistance to the sight of her swaying from one hip to the other in a dirty fuck-dance that promised unlimited ecstasy. He could not resist, he had to experience fucking her from behind.

He squatted behind her backside and drank in the sight she presented. He could see her hand spreading the wet and sticky lips of her cunt and he could see the inner lips forming a fabulous rosette around the barley open passage to her inner sex. He simply stood up and taking the shaft of his cock he guided it into the heart of her wet inner lips. Driven by his lust he had no time to be considerate and slammed his whole length in one brutal thrust and she groaned in reply.

Standing there, his hands holding her hips he realised he was free to do as he liked without limits and the thought filled him with a primitive lust he had never before experienced. He threw all restraint to the wind and began smashing his groin against her naked buttocks.

"Now please can you spank me??" She said. "Please, help me finish just one more time."

Reaching under he found her big breasts swinging in time with his thrusting. He gave them a series of gentle slaps and she shouted with pleasure.

"Oh yes but harder! Slap me harder this time, hurt my nipples." "Harder. Between my legs, my inner thighs. Now, up onto my crotch and slap me properly!"

Something broke inside his head and with a loud growl he continued slapping wildly as he thrust against her buttocks. He was spurred on by the sound of his slapping, by her cries and by the sight of his cock sliding in and out between her cunt lips.

The sound of her grunts and moans forced him on in a desperate search for one more orgasm until at last he could hold himself no more and he lay forward over her back as he shot his load deep into her.

Her plaintive cries forced him to continue the spanking until an abrupt stop in her stifled screeching told him she was finished at last. With a bump he sat down on the floor and lay back on his elbows. Before him he saw her lovely bottom and the red marks from his beating. The sound of their heavy breathing was the only thing between them until he saw a trickle of his sperm seeping slowly from between the swollen lips of her vagina.

"Oh, I'm leaking." She whispered. "Do you want to lick me out?"

He wasn't sure what she meant and she took his silence as no.

"In that case i must use your shower, can you help me with the soap?"

The room was dark and they lay together quietly in his bed.

"This sort of intimacy is exactly what isn't allowed," she whispered.

He didn't know what to say so he continued cradling her head on his shoulder.

Soon the display on her smart phone lit and her alarm began to sound.

He tried to hold her back but she was already out of his arms and collecting her clothes. "I must be going, if he suspects what we have been up to he will punish me."

"What do you mean, he will physically punish you?"

"No, worse than that, if he suspects intimacy between us he will cut me off from contact with other men and will ignore me for days."

"I will mail you, goodbye."

And with that she was gone.

12