All Comments on 'Lady's Maid Ch. 09: Elected'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Good for Archie...

...no longer an idiot in the Commons but an even bigger idiot in the Lords. Still, to paraphrase Bogart in Casablanca: "He'll always have Berlin." Good to see our lovely Pixie getting her just reward, both politically and (ahem!) in other ways. I'm sure that this saga isn't really over, just resting for a while. Thanks for the fun, Pixie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Ending

Thanks for a wonderful story, and hope Pixie enjoys the rest of her life, However I cannot quite get over Pixie becoming a dominant, and still feel that she needs to find someone to keep her firmly under control. Whilst she may dom Dora I doubt whether this enough to keep her submissive itch away.

Rgds Al

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Congratulations to Lady Pixie, the newly elected MP

And now that she has the official title (she was already the acting MP, of course)... it seems that it also stands for Mistress Pixie.

I must say, I absolutely loved this chapter. Pixie winning the election (after her fantastic words during the debate) was tremendous. And what followed, with Pixie taking on a dominant role over Lady Dora, was even better. That bedroom scene was magnificent, and the way it ended was beyond brilliant:

"And so, a new phase began for us all - but that, as they say, is another story which, if I can stop Dora licking my pussy for long enough, I may yet tell." :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Al

Thank you. Yes, I suspect you are right, and I think I shall end up returning to Lady Pixie - it's been good to have you with me on the journey.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Maonaigh

Thank you for your company -- and your appreciation. I think her ladyship will be back - I like doing the history ones best :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thank you so much for your encouraging comments - they really help me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice ending to what was hopefully 'Volume 1'. Really enjoyed this story, and am pleased to see you plan to revisit Lady Pixie at some point. Good characters, strong plotting and plenty of eroticism - the perfect blend. Thanks for posting.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

That’s so very kind of you. It encourages me to go for volume 2 😊

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

I really like how you've woven the historical context into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A Bratty MP, Pixie

Dear Pixiehoff,

I enjoyed reading the Lady's Maid Chapter series. It saddens me to discover that King George V ruled England from 1910 to 1936, so no lesbian sexual encounters with the Queen but that does not stop Lady Pixie from engaging in a lesbian encounter, when she finds herself in a position of authority but allows her throbbing / leaking “wet kitty “to surrender that authority to her house servant, Annie to become Mistress Annie’s “little bitch.” This story trend appears in other stories, so I may assume this might happen in Pixiehoff’s real life.

However, this is first story when Pixie conveniently marries Archie. that allows her to keep her “Gold Star” lesbian status, since Archie has likings toward men. So now, in title only, Lady Pixie formally becomes Lady Cynthia Fortescue-Smythe (Pixie.)

With external political influences, Archie runs for a seat in the Member of Parliament (MP.) However, it is Pixie’s charm and her speeches that win Archie the election and his rival MP, Miss Alice Prosser enters Pixie’s submissive love affair, that will soon include Pixie’s hotel maid Dot.

As in all of the other stories, Pixie prevails has the hero winning an MP seat but she loses Dot, to a marriage with Albert. Together they created two beautiful daughters named Cynthia and Annie. Pixie also approves of Allice falling in love with Annie. But Pixie, in the end, finds her own submissive love Lady Dora, a wife of an MP.

As stated before, reading Pixie submitting, while in an authoritative position, to her subordinate appears to be a trend that may extend in real life. I feel that Pixiehoff, wrote this story influenced by her 12% brat personality due to referencing Pixie as a “little bitch.” I also liked the fact that you refenced Jane Austen.

I have a story suggestion, but you probably wrote it already. Why not write a “dream” story where Pixie meets all her favorite female authors and, if you want, include William Shakespeare. I know Pixiehoff can Imaginate some interesting story tales and some wonderful /graphic lesbian sex scenes. And, who knows, maybe William finds himself a suitable sexual partner.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

P.S. My Wife receives her COVID shot next week.

Next Story- A First Time Parts 1 & 2.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff, so glad you enjoyed it - and thank you for the idea :)

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

Pixie teaches us history, ties up loose ends and arranges happiness for all.

The first government led by the Labour Party under McDonald was not exactly a raging success. Baldwin became Prime Minister again after a year. Therefore it is credible that Pixie could re-win the MP seat, this time truly for herself.

Annie had Alice, Dot married Albert, so what's in store for Pixie now?

I am glad that she is claiming what is rightfully hers, not only politically but also sexually.

I am delighted that Dora accepts Pixie as her Mistress and lovingly licks her pussy. We know that Pixie will reciprocate and go above and beyond to make her submissive partner happy.

In romantic relationships as well as in politics, beyond the desire to dominate and to submit, there lies the aspiration of equality.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

In a way, the National Government is ideal for someone like Lady P, but her problem is going to be that what she sees needs doing, and what contemporaries thought could be done, don’t match.

The loss of Dora, at the start of the next series, creates a problem which will need solving if Lady P’s personal happiness is to improve.

SlutbaneSlutbanealmost 3 years ago

The first female MP was in fact a peer's wife, Lady Astor. (And American!!) Of whom the "D Day Dodgers" in Italy sang " Dear Lady Astor, you think you know a lot, standing on a platform talking Tomy rot" to the tune of Lili Marlene.

Great stuff, Pixie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Almost right! She was the first one to take her seat. The first one elected was a Sinn Feinner, Constance Markievicz, who refused to take up her seat, leaving the ebullient Nancy to be the first who took it. Love the D Day Dodgers song which I did not know about. I am, of course, taking considerable liberties here, but am so glad you are enjoying it. There is a nw chapter about to be submitted xx

HeleddHeleddalmost 3 years ago

I love the story and I'm falling in love with Pixie!

The best thing is the exploration of submission and how happy it makes Pixie. Is something I'm trying to explore and I'd love you to comment on my story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much - yes, Heledd, I will look at your story xxxx

Valkyrie77Valkyrie77almost 3 years ago

Delicious once more, both in style and content. Very enjoyable reading, lovely Pixie!

Vx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Mmm, must catch up soon darling sister xxxx

Tom78634Tom78634almost 3 years ago

The entire story was one of the best thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Tom, I am so glad you enjoyed it and were kind enough to take the time to tell me xxx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Ii say to Dora to enjoy Lady Cynthia while she can as she’s bound to get very busy again soon. Pix this was a wonderfully engaging read that captivated me from beginning to end. I love your beautiful writing style and you are costing me a fortune with groups of 5 preety stars, but you are worth it, and so are your stores! xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for completing the journey my darling, it is a joy to have you with me xxxxx

deniedBitchdeniedBitchover 2 years ago

So this story as a whole was recommended to me by my dear Queen Ana. I'll have to admit that frequent edging was expected of me while reading it and that the story very much aided me in that. I very much loved it. The style and wonderful eloquency it is written in was lovely to witness. Even though I did not quite expect to get hit with "the feels" during the second to last chapter I was very happy with the way it was resolved in the end. It was wonderful. I do look forward to what's to come given that Ana does tend to be another person like many in this story who loves to keep me denied.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Well, I am delighted, as always, to be of service, and it is wonderful to know it has helped you and Queen Ana xxx

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17over 2 years ago

I do believe this one line from this last chapter in this walk you took os on sums it up perfectly Miss Pixie - "submissives make the best Mistresses, as they know what a sub needs." Well Done, Very well done Miss ! MP as in Mistress PIxie * giggles *

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Erica xxxxx

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

An ending to my taste...thank you very much for this sweet eloquently written story...

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Reading. I hope you will be inspired to read the sequel xxxxx

kbone1kbone19 days ago

I have to apologize to you about SUITE! I looked it up and there were a whole bunch of different types. Including the British version of the spelling! Again, I want to apologize about it . Thanks for my venting

PixiehoffPixiehoff9 days agoAuthor

Not to worry, kbone, I am not the sort of woman who minds being corrected xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES