Lady's Second Day - Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry...?" I said with a flirty smile.

"Don't be." He chuckled and kissed my neck again.

My lower lips were expelling fluids now, mixing with the shower water and coating his cock, creating an even slicker movement.

I circled my hips, letting my ass massage his balls. They were low and loose from the steamy heat.

"And you?" I asked.

"And me?" He repeated.

His cock nestled between my thighs... floating just below my vagina lips... sliding back and forth across my opening.

"What do you care about most?" I asked, repeating the question he had asked me in the car.

"Hmmm... no one has ever asked me back before." He admitted.

I turned my head towards him, and our lips touched, his arms still wrapped around me, cupping my breasts... fondling my nipples.

He slid one hand down my curve and onto my hip and then placed the other on my shoulder, roughly bending me over. My breasts dangled towards the shower floor. I placed my hands on the glass door in front of me.

The multiple shower heads were behind me now, still pummeling us with warm, lavender raindrops.

He teased me a few more times... pumping his cock between my legs — sliding against my pussy lips and inner thighs. And then he slipped inside me. The build up didn't disappoint, and I gasped sharply as the sudden penetration.

He was thick, but not too long... his tip just nudging that deep spot in my lower abdomen.

He wasn't smooth either. I could feel each protruding vein and the thick edge of his cock head swell against my inner walls as he moved.

He pumped exactly five times... sliding fully and deliberately in before sliding fully out. Each new insertion would start gently and wetly and push my swollen lower lips apart... creating an addicting sensation that I was desperate to continue.

After the five slow, torturous pumps, he slid fully out and pulled me back upright.

"Your answer..." He asked. "Why?"

He replaced his cock — now dripping from the shower and my fluids — back between my thighs. He hovered there below my opening, letting the wetness he summoned drip out of me and onto him.

His cock was pulsing, but he wasn't moving. He was trying to last longer... he was giving the throbbing waves a moment to calm down.

But I couldn't help it. I arched my back, tilted my ass, and lifted slightly to sit myself on him.

He exhaled sharply and his cock spasmed deep in my vagina before he steadily pulled out... still breathing sharply.

"Because it's true." I responded. "What I care about most is me. What you care about most is probably you."

He aggressively pressed himself against me, pinning me to the shower wall. My breasts flattened against the steamy glass.

He kissed my neck, my cheek, my ear. "Wouldn't that be perceived as cocky?" He asked.

Using the weight of the glass wall, he humped strong and hard, but still slowly.

He steadied himself by gripping my hips... holding my body still as he slowly tunneled his cock between my thighs. He pulled back and then slowly inserted himself into my vagina. Deep in and slowly out, his breaths becoming more and more uneven.

He repeated the pattern. With control. The head of his cock burrowed between my legs, sliding between my pussy lips, past my hole without entering, and tapping my clit. Then back to a slow and deliberate penetration deep into me, his cock throbbing involuntarily inside me.

"Cocky implies arrogance." I said. "I've decided I care about me. And I'm learning to love me. And that's not cockiness."

He flung me around, pushing my back against the shower wall. His body was strong and unmovable — his face just inches from mine... my wet breasts slippery against his chest.

He was smiling with his mouth open... trying to breath, his quiet gasps coming raggedly. "I agree."

I kissed him quickly and hard, and before he could object, I backed him onto the shower bench, climbing on top of him. The water poured like rain around us.

I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, one hand on his shoulder and one of his chest, and rocked my body up and down.

The facade of composure he had maintained all night slipped, and he moaned audibly... unable to help himself. "Not cocky then." He choked out. "Confident."

I smiled and bit my lip and continued up and down on his hard cock. It quivered and swelled inside of me. "I like that better." I said. "Confident."

I sped up. Up and down his shaft... my pussy lips gliding. I squeezed and clenched... my opening embracing his cock again and again.

He looked at my eyes first, smiling and moaning, his red eyebrows furrowing with the pleasure.

Then his gaze drifted down to my breasts. They bounced with my rhythmic movement... round and soft... dancing on my chest.

I leaned slightly forward, and they grazed his lips as they jumped around. He opened his mouth and licked the shower water streaming off my nipples.

We were both moving now, a mixture of slippery limbs. His firm thrusts complimented my hip circles.

He grabbed my waist, grunting as he pushed himself deep into me. I continued bouncing on his cock, feeling it begin to spasm.

He let out a deep gasp and I felt him gush inside me, shooting deep and strong. I slowed my bouncing, but didn't stop... letting my pussy slurp up his cum as another wave rippled through him.

I matched my pace to his gasps and slowed my thrusts only when his breath began to calm.

He leaned back on the bench with a sigh and gently rocked his cock inside of me as it began to shrink with satisfaction.


12