Laela

Story Info
Short story of Roman slave taken by noble in market place.
870 words
4.04
19.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laela was a roman slave. She had gotten the assignment of her master to do the daily shopping. The market was bustling with sounds. She moved to the edge of the square, to walk in the shade of the abandoned stoa. It was a hot day.

Distracted, she peaked through the windows of the basilica against which the stoa was built. A man was giving a speech for a crowd. With interest, she observed the scene. All of a sudden, she was grabbed from behind. She cried out, as a hand was clapped over her mouth. Frightened, she looked up to the person that had attacked her. It was Julius!

He removed his hand from her mouth as he trusted she wouldn't shout as she recognised him. He pulled her close to him, as if they were lovers, and looked down on her. Julius was one of the richer nobles in the city. She had seen him often, at her master's parties, but didn't know what he wanted now.

'Sir...,' Laela stammered. 'You frightened me' Arching away from him as he was holding her back, she looked up into his face. 'How can I help you?'

'You can help me by shutting up, Laela,' he said.

Roughly, he pushed her against the pillar of the stoa. He let his eyes wander over her body. His hand grabbed her breast over her draped dress made of soft, thin cotton. Her breast was round and firm. He felt her nipples harden and sting through the cloth in response to his handling of her.

She heaved, shocked. The initial struggle had made her hairdo become undone and some of her long black curls fell down from her updo.

'My master would not approve,' Laela said, attempting to dissuade him from this terrible idea.

Julius laughed. 'Then what did he buy such a beautiful slave for?' he sneered.

She tried to push him away, but at the same time she knew that resisting him or hitting him would be the death of her. Julius ground her into the pillar and bent down to kiss her neck. Kissing her soft flesh, he kneaded her breast again, hard, and flicked his thumb over her hard, pointed nipple.

He tried to push his tongue into her mouth. Laela tried to turn her head away, but Julius firmly took her jaw and forced her head back, until she opened her mouth for him to take her. She felt his hard penis push into her thigh. He let his hand slide in her dress and touched her, now naked, breast. He played with her nipple. His other hand slid down her body and inbetween her legs, touching her vulva over her dress.

With fire, he started to gather up her dress, exposing her legs. He caressed her thighs and ran his hand over her nude, round hips and buttocks. She was so elegantly and exquisitly built. He shuddered. He let his hand slide to her hidden space between her legs and touched her soft folds. She gave a whimper. He kissed her once again as he used his fingers to spread her lower lips.

He stroked her smooth, pink centre with his middle finger. Then he let his finger slide into her. She was divine. He felt her pushing him away, but knew she didn't and couldn't really fight him. He gently pumped his finger up and down as he gathered up his knee-length tunic and exposed his hard penis. She felt his member against her naked stomach as he pulled her leg up around him, coming to stand even closer to her. He pushed her up against the pillar as he positioned himself at her entrance.

She writhed and let out a small cry as he pushed into her. Quickly, he clapped his hand over her mouth again. Laela felt herself stretch as she was spread wide by his member. Julius himself let out a grunt as his penis was swallowed by her tight hallway. It was warm and wet, but squeezingly tight.

He wrapped his arm around her to push her hips into him. He leaned his other hand against the pillar and took her deeper. She held the column behind her back, to brace herself against the invasion of her body. She looked around, but nobody heard or saw her, while she was brutally taken.

'Damn Laela...' Julius whispered, as he pulled her against him even more closely and burried his face in her neck. 'Now there's a good girl'

He fucked her firmly, harder and harder. She closed her eyes as he slammed onto her, grinding her teeth. Then he grunted and stiffened, as she felt his load being fired into her vagina, filling her up.

'Fuck, Laela...' he said as he held her close, recovering from his orgasm.

Then he relaxed and patted her on her thigh. He pulled out and let her leg fall down. She heaved heavily, looking at him, shocked, still clasping the column behind her. He arranged his tunic back in place.

'Now please resume your activities', he said, gesturing a welcoming hand towards her fallen basket. And he left her there, before walking away and disappearing into the marketplace.