Laguna Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan and Janet continue getting to know each other.
1.3k words
4.32
2.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revitup
revitup
7 Followers

Please Note: This is part 2 of a continuing story. Reading part 1 will help to give it context. I am new at this, but I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by. Thank you for the inspiration J.

Lost in my thoughts, I am quickly pulled to the present as Janet grabs my cock.

"We are just beginning," she says, "get your ass over here and fuck me!"

"This is good," I think to myself as I climb on top of Janet, "this is really good". I kiss her deeply, knowing that my life has taken an unexpected, very pleasant turn. I'm lost in her eyes as my cock slides into her waiting pussy. She wrapped her legs around me, locked her feet to pull me in. "Mmmff," Janet exhales and moans as my cock enters her for the first time. "Oh fuck, yes!"

My cock slides into her and the sensation is pure ecstasy. Her tight pussy pulls and pulses around my cock. I begin to move my hips slowly, hoping to avoid premature ejaculation more than anything else. As I adjust to the initial stimulation and sensations, I begin to move faster. Janet moans below me and smiles that beautiful smile. I know that she is enjoying my quickening pace. My balls begin to slap against Janet's ass and her hips thrust upward to meet mine. I am now fucking her hard and her cries of approval encourage me to increase my tempo again. Pounding her pussy as hard as I can, Janet starts screaming, "Yes! YES! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard!! Don't fucking stop!!"

The sounds of our bodies mashing and slapping together are only masked by Janet's screams of pleasure. Her body begins to stiffen, and her pussy grows tighter around me. She spasms and she squirts all over my cock! The squishing sounds confirm what I felt; her ejaculation soaked us both. Her eyes widen and her smile is that of unmistakable pleasure. She stares at me passionately and so intensely I can feel the connection and I'm hypnotized by her beauty.

I stop to catch my breath and give her a moment to bask in the moment, her body slowly coming down from the sexual high. She gasps, "Wow! I've never... Oh my god, what the fuck! Did you feel that?"

There's no verbal response from me as I immediately drop down and begin to lick her pussy tasting her juices. Eager to lap up those sweet fluids that had only moments earlier drenched my cock. Her pussy is soaked and it is my pleasure to clean it up.

Janet is pleased by my actions and spreads her legs to me full access to her beautiful pussy. The sweet nectar fills my mouth and I'm in heaven. I suck and lick up every drop that I can before I move to her clit and my tongue brushes against the hood of her button. Her body shudders as she grabs my head and forces my face closer to her hot box. "Lick that pussy! Damn it, don't stop!" I know that another orgasm is building for her. I continue licking and sucking, drinking in her juices as she begins to peak again.

Janet stops me, and I hear her say, "Let me get on top so we can both cum together."

Not one to disappoint, I quickly move up the bed and assume the position. Janet straddles me and eases her pussy over my cock. She slides down on to me, dripping and pulsing, and I know it won't be long before I cum. As if she could read my mind, she reaches down, pinches my nipples and begins to grind on my cock. She looks deeply into my eyes, moaning, "I want your cum in my pussy. Cum inside me, baby." This is all the encouragement that I need and I begin to pump my hips upwards, thrusting in as deep as I can. The rhythm is set and we are going at each other like two younger lovers.

My balls are full and need a release. The tingling builds as Janet moans loudly, pinching and pulling on my nipples violently. The sensation of my nipples being pulled drive me absolutely fucking crazy and my balls begin to release. My first shot is intense and I growl and moan.

Janet meets my intensity with her own, screaming for me, begging me to pump my cum in deeper, harder, faster, while still tugging and twisting my nipples the way I love.

Her pussy is now filling with cum. I can feel it pooling on my lap as three more shots of cum fill her. Janet begins to come down from her orgasm and my head is light and spinning slightly. I gasp for air and spread my arm wide for stability. The room is spinning. Janet collapses on me and we are spent.

"Goddamn," is all I can get out as I catch my breath.

"Baby, that was incredible." She whispers, kissing my ear gently, "That was so amazing. You know how to make a woman feel good."

Her breath on my neck feels so warm and comforting. She gently rubs my chest as I drift to sleep; content, happy and satisfied.

The morning light pierces the room and the warmth of the sun hits my face. I am drowsy and suddenly unsure of where I am. A quick survey of the room happily reminds me of the events of last night. I smile and sigh. Janet's face is buried in my neck, breathing softly, in and out. I'm not sure, but I don't think either of us moved all night. As I move my head Janet awakens. My smile is met with hers. "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby," I reply.

"Good! We have a full day to enjoy the sun and Mother Nature." Looking at me, gauging my response "That is, if you want to go outside at all?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? I want to stay right here, if you're not tired of me?" I ask, only half joking.

"I think you know I'm not," Janet responds as she slides down and takes my cock into her mouth. I lay my head back and she gives me the most incredible blow job; sucking on the head of my cock while squeezing and pumping the shaft with her right hand. I know it won't be long before I cum, her mouth is working its magic and I am close to climax in minutes. Sensing my impending orgasm, Janet uses her left hand and sticks her middle finger in my ass. I jump at the initial intrusion, but as she goes directly for my prostate, I'm immediately taken to a place I've only ever fantasized about. The combination of her oral talents, the pumping of my cock and her manipulation of my prostate sends me into orbit! I grab her head and hold her head down.

"Here I cum Baby, Here it comes!" The first rope of cum is welcomed by her waiting mouth. She moans in approval. Her lips tighten around the head of my cock. The second and third ropes are smaller and less intense than last night, but no less pleasurable. Janet swallows all of it happily.

Janet is gentle with my tender cock head as she cleans it with her tongue. "Damn, You're incredible!" I moan. Her eyes look up from my cock to meet mine.

"I'm glad you like it. Let's get cleaned up and enjoy this beautiful day." Janet slides up and kisses me; I can taste the saltiness of my cum on her lips.

"Mmmm, This is going to be a good day." I respond as I head toward the shower.

From behind me, I hear her say, "You have no idea."

revitup
revitup
7 Followers