Laguna

Story Info
First day at a nude campground brings unexpected love.
3.1k words
4.48
8.7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
revitup
revitup
7 Followers

This is dedicated to J. You inspired me to write this story. I hope you like it.

***

The day couldn't have been any more perfect. 79 degrees and a gentle breeze made the May afternoon optimal for nude sun bathing. This was my first day at Laguna Del Sol and though I was a little nervous about being here I was also excited to check out the region's best nude recreation area.

Laguna Del Sol is a clothing optional resort southeast of Sacramento CA, along the Consumnes River. It has a great reputation for sun worshipers and a great secluded area to enjoy the warmth from Earth's biggest star.

I arrived and began to check out the facilities. 250 acres of beautiful cared for land that the river has carved out. The site allows for camping, cottage rentals and day visitors.

Today I was a day visitor, a first time visitor at that. Upon my arrival the host was very pleasant and explained the rules and provided me with an orientation. I have to admit, it helped me to relax a bit and settle my nerves.

As I was finally left on my own I stripped down, applied some much needed sunscreen (VERY IMPORTANT BTW) and found a spot to lay down my towel. Since it was a weekday and it was just before noon the place was fairly quiet.

I pulled out my Kindle and began to study for an upcoming promotional exam. The reading was very dry and and the warm sun made it difficult to stay awake. I began to nod off when I heard laughter approaching from behind. Looking directly into the sun I couldn't see anything but shadows and quickly turned back around to my reading. The two ladies walked past me and continued on their stroll.

I took a moment and admired the two as they passed. Both were close to my age, 53, and in very good shape. The brunette had short hair and wide hips. A very sexy hour glass figure. The other was blonde with shoulder length hair, narrower hips, sexy legs and a wonder round ass. Not wanting to be thought a creep I pulled my eyes away, let out a contented sigh and returned, once again, back to my reading.

Another hour had passed and the reading was dragging on. I decided it was time to get up, stretch the legs and grab some lunch. I headed for the Moonshadow Lounge and ordered a sandwich and a beer. After a couple of hours in the sun the first beer went down in a hurry. I ordered another and as I waited I hear the familiar laughs.

Turning to see where the laughter was coming from I saw the back side of the short haired brunette. Her hips flared out just as I remembered from earlier in the day. Standing opposite of her was the blonde. As they talked she laughed and smiled. The blonde hair danced as she continued in conversation. My eyes were glued to her. She had a radiant smile and an infectious laugh, striking green eyes and I could see her one of her breast as she stood slightly off center from her friend. A nice C cup with a slightly droop, as to be expected, with a lovely brown nipple. I liked what I saw.

She was quite a bit taller than her friend, I would later find out that she is 5'9", and she could easily see that I was staring. She caught my attention, smiled and looked back to her friend. My second beer had arrived as did my lunch. I turned back on my stool and began to eat my sandwich and chase it down with my beer.

"So, what do you think?" Startled, I look up to see the blonde looking directly into my eyes.

"Um, it's okay, I mean it's a sandwich, so?" I replied. Puzzled as to why she asked about my lunch.

"No silly! What do you think of Laguna?" She quickly responded and giggled that sweet laugh I heard earlier. "I noticed its your first time here and was curious what you think?"

"How did you know it was my fir..., Oh! Tan lines?" My tan lines were a dead give away that I was the new guy. My embarrassment now showing in my cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Janet" her hand reaching out for mine.

As I reached out to shake her hand I noticed something that had eluded me earlier in the day. She only had one breast. How did I not notice that earlier? She only had one breast! And stupid me, I could stop looking at her chest where a breast once occupied. There was some scarring but the fact that there was only one breast caught me completely off guard and left me slightly fixated. Robotic like in motion I shook her hand. It was only when she grabbed my hand that I was able to refocus and draw my attention back to her beautiful face.

If I was embarrassed by her initial question, I was mortified by my reaction to her body. "I'm, uh, my, oh um, I'm sorry, I. I..." I stuttered and stammered and turned the deepest shade of red.

"Its okay, the response is universal. I'm used to it. I'm Janet" Her response was so kind and understanding that I immediately felt relieved but still had a lingering sense of shame for my response. I dropped my eyes and responded. "I'm Dan. Nice to meet you Janet."

She gently squeezed my hand, drew my eyes to her, and replied, "You can make it up to me by buying my friend and I a beer."

During this entire exchange I never noticed the "hippy" brunette standing to my right. I turned to her as she reached her hand out and introduced herself. "HI, I'm Lisa."

"Hi Lisa. It's nice meeting you both!" I replied and waved the bartender over to order 3 more beers.

Janet and Lisa sat down and joined me for a drink. As we spoke Janet explained the obvious. She was a breast cancer survivor. The decision to not have any augmentation surgery was a choice that Janet was happy with and if anyone was uncomfortable with it 'too bad for them' she would say. Lisa was an oncology nurse and the two had met at the Cancer Treatment Center. They became fast friends and watching them interact you could see why.

Both of them were bright, funny and very welcoming. Listening to them and watching them most would think they were lifelong friends. Lisa explained that the connection was immediate and they both felt like sisters.

I found myself captivated by both of them, but Janet's smile melted me and there was no doubt she was a special woman.

After her first beer Lisa stood and excused herself, She had to work in the morning and didn't want to get too tipsy and not make it home today.

I stood shook her hand and told her it was a pleasure meeting her. She smiled, returned my sentiment, looked at Janet, turned back to me and replied. "Take good care of her. If you don't I will hunt you down!" She squeezed my hand and looked me dead in the eye. All kidding had washed from her face and I knew she meant it.

She turned to Janet, hugged her tight, gave her a soft kiss on the lips and smiled. "I love you. Be good!" And walked away.

"NEVER!" Janet shot back and Lisa responded by never looking back but flashing her both middle fingers at Janet. We laughed as the door closed and Lisa had departed.

I ordered two more beers and Janet and I returned to our conversation. One beer led to another, and another. All the while Janet and I talked and shared information about ourselves.

She talked about her diagnosis, the shock and fear of what was to come, and her treatment. How the entire experience was an awakening to be the person she wanted to be, not the person society told her to be. I was mesmerized with her every word. The more she spoke, the more I wanted to hear. I clung to every word. Here I was at a nude resort sitting next to beautiful woman, naked at that, and my only thought was I want to know this woman more than anyone I've ever wanted to know.

The minutes turned to hours and soon the sun was beginning to set. Lost in her eyes and in her warm voice I didn't even the darkness descending over the campground.

"Crap!" I muttered.

"What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" Janet retorted.

"No, no! It's dark, I'm buzzed and I am in no shape to make the 45 ride home." I explained.

"That's it?

"Well, yeah!" Thinking it was a big deal.

She laughed and reminded me that it is the off season and that there are plenty of cabins for rent. And the fact that it's a nudist camp I don't have to worry about wearing the same clothes two days in a row.

I chuckled and relaxed knowing I was not having to drive home. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and put her hand on my knee. A bolt of electricity shot through me! Her touch gave me a sensation I hadn't felt since high school. I suddenly felt like the awkward 16 year old boy around a pretty girl.

"Why don't we walk to the host office and get you a room. They'll be closed for the night soon. " Janet suggested and I agreed.

For the first time in hours we stepped outside and it was noticeably cooler. As quickly as I felt the chill Janet felt it as well. I reached around her and pulled her close to me for warmth. She smiled and drew herself closer to me. We finished the quick walk to the office and sure enough, it was closed. Thinking that I would spend the night in my truck Janet spoke up.

"Well, you could always stay with me?"

Her inviting smile and glimmer in her eyes left me speechless. My mouth failing to find the words simply fell open and all I could do was smile.

"Is that a 'Yes"? She questioned.

"Yes! Definitely a 'Yes'! My mouth responded as it caught up to my brain. Who was this amazing woman who had me so tripped up? My mind raced. And then, as if she was tired of waiting, she leaned in and kissed me ever so gently on my lips. Lips so incredibly soft they seem to melt into my lips. The heat filling me from head to toe.

"Let's go, I'm getting cold" Lisa commanded as she grabbed my hand and led me to her cabin.

I followed and tried like hell to gather my senses. This woman put a spell on me and I could not shake it. Before too long we were in her cabin and out of the cold.

"Here it is." She stated as she moved her around, doing her best Vanna White impression. "It's cozy"

Looking at her standing there I was able to take in all 5'9" of her. The blonde hair, green eyes, her lone beautiful breast, a flat tummy with the slightest bump at the midsection and the sexiest toned legs. All of it wrapped in a gorgeous all over tan. That was it! I had seen and heard enough! My cock began to move as the rest of me did. I slid closer to Janet and placed my hand on her cheek. Pulling her gently toward me I moved in a began to kiss those soft lips.

Janet returned my kiss and grabbed the back of my head. My mouth opened and my tongue made its way into Janets mouth. Janet returned my every move with an in kind move. My kiss, her kiss, my hand, her hand, my tongue, her tongue. At this point my cock had become rock hard and was poking into Janet's leg. As it did Janet let out a sigh and a gentle moan.

The heat of our kiss intensified as our tongues danced. My free hand wen to her ass and I squeezed her soft smooth ass and pulled her closer. My mouth found her tongue and I sucked it into my mouth. The heat intensified and my animalistic desires had taken over me. My hand moved to her inner thigh and Janet slowly spread her legs enough to grant me access. Our mouths mashing together like two teens kissing for the first time. My hand slid between her thigh and I could feel the wetness of her sex. My hand slid higher and deeper into her sex until my index finger found her waiting hole, soft and dripping. My finger entered her and she let out a gasp. My cock was now dripping pre cum from the tip and sticking to Janets thigh. I continued to rub her pussy and let my thumb start to work her clit. Janet's body shook and she reached down and clutched into my wrist stopping my movements.

Puzzled and confused as to why she would stop me I began to say something and before I could utter a syllable Janet dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth! The immediate sensation was incredible! A mix of silky smooth, heat and wetness surrounded my cock. At 6.5" it wasn't noticeably long but what it lacked in length it gained in girth. At this moment my cock was thicker and heavier than ever. The sensation of Janet's mouth drove me absolutely wild and my cock pulsed. Janet's head rocked back and forth as her mouth bathed my cock. He tongue worked some magic around the tip and her hand pumped my cock furiously. My balls tightened and I was close. As my knees weakened and my breathing increased Janet pulled away from my cock enough to look up at me, and in a determine command told me, no, ordered me to cum in her mouth! Her mouth returned to my eager cock and began to suck it with reckless abandon. My cock pulsed, my balls squeezed and the first shot of cum rocketed from my cock. I grunted and grabbed the back of her head as I began to pump my cock harder into her mouth. Another wave of cum shooting from my cock, another, and another. This was a huge load. I hadn't come this hard in years. All the while Janet's mouth never left my cock and not a single dropped spilled from her mouth! My grunting getting louder and more intense. My grip on her hair tightened and I fucked her mouth hard. Another thick rope of cum hits the back of her mouth as a moan of approval creeps from Janet as she continues to suck every bit of cum from my cock.

My knees buckle and Janet jumps to her feet shoves me against the wall and kisses me. Shoving her tongue down my throat I can taste the salty remnants of my cum on her tongue. We kiss passionately as I struggle to catch my breath. My mind is spinning. Who is this incredible woman?!

I'm able to catch my breath and I know its my turn to please her. I grab her hips and pick her up. Her legs wrap around my waist and I carry her to the bed. I throw her down on the mattress and drop my head between her legs. Her scent is strong and it draws me in. I grab her thighs and spread them wide. Squeezing her thighs to hold them in place I slide my tongue between her swollen lips and get my first taste of her delicious pussy. Janet lets out a breath of satisfaction as I begin my oral assault on her pussy. She is so wet and I do my best to lick it all up. I crave to taste all of her and my tongue explores. As my tongue brushes her clit her hips buck and she barks out a pleasured yelp. My attention is now focused on her clit and I begin to alternate between licking and sucking. Her squeals assure me that I am taking the right steps to bring her to orgasm. I release her thighs and she locks them around my head. She sees to it that I am not going anywhere. With a free hand I find her right breast and squeeze her nipple.

"Yes! Fuck yeah! Eat my pussy! Make me cum! Oh fuck! Pinch that nipple! Dammit! Don't stop! Janet barks.

My tongue is now working her clit as her hips buck and she drives her pussy to meet my tongue. He hips pick up in speed and I place my mouth over her clit and suck.

OH MOTHER FUCKER!! FUCK FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKK!! YES LICK MY PUSSY, I'M CUMMING , CUMMING UGGHHH, CUM CUM CUUUUMMMINNNGGGG!! Janet cries as she bucks her hip. I pinch her nipple as I suck ferociously on her clit. She is fucking my face with such forced and intensity I can't breath. I release her nipple and wrap my hands around her hips. I hold on for dear life as this sexy woman grinds her hip into my face.

"I, I, I, Oh my god, I. Fuck! Wow! I've never." Janet pants and tries to formulate some sort of sentence.

My finger finds her lips to hush her as I bring my pussy soaked face to Janet's. She grabs the back of my head and begins to lick her juices from my face. We kiss passionately and share the benefits of our oral pleasures.

I pull away enough to look into her eyes and all I see is passion. I speak, if only to ask a rhetorical question. "Where did you come from?"

Its Janet's turn to hush me as she puts a finger to my lips and whispers, "I don't how to answer that only to say, I know where I am in this moment and I don't plan on leaving."

As a man who ran anytime a woman expressed any interest beyond casual dating I melted at her words and didn't want her to leave. I didn't want to leave. This night would be the beginning of something that I hope would never end.

Lost in my thoughts I am quickly pulled back to the present as Janet grabs my cock and states. "We are just beginning. Get your ass over her and fuck me!"

This is good. This is really good I think to myself as I get up and climb on top of Janet. I drop in to kiss her and I know that my life has taken an unexpected turn. I'm lost in her eyes as my cock slides into her waiting pussy.

revitup
revitup
7 Followers