Laid Bare Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we still have no real evidence that the mining of Bear Mountain contributed to Maurice Peak's death. I have some medical and environment experts working on that. That's what we have to prove to make our case," Celia put down her notepad.

"Ok so we have got our work cut out for us. Once Brindle finds out we are going after them we are going to have the full weight of their resources turned against us," Adele sighed.

"One more thing; guess who is Brindle Coal and Power's most powerful lobbyist and allegedly the controller of their PAC?" Celia looked pointedly at Adele.

"Peter Duffy?" Adele replied when the answer dawned on her.

Celia suspected that Adele had had a short but tempestuous affair with Peter Duffy when she and Adele worked at Grantham, Walker and Tate. There was office gossip that Adele had prostituted herself to entice Peter to the firm as a client. No innocent herself, Celia, although a lesbian, had seduced a male Deputy District Attorney in order to gain access to a file they needed to make a case.

When they married, Celia knew that Adele had an addiction to sex with men of a certain type. She knew that it had something to with the incident that occurred in college where Adele was forced to participate in group sex with four students. Adele used the services of a discreet dating agency to scratch her itch using professional male prostitutes provided by the agency. They had no pre-nuptial agreement but it was tacitly agreed that Adele could continue to serve her obsession this way; Celia just didn't want to know anything about it.

Their marriage worked very well that way. They both worked long hours during the week but every Friday night they had dinner together at home. Saturday was date night and they went out on the town together and Sunday they slept late and spent the day together, usually outdoors.

Thursday night Celia went to visit her mother and stayed overnight. What Adele did on her Thursday nights Celia didn't want to know about so long as nothing happened in their home.

"So boss; what's our action plan?" Celia asked.

"I'm not your boss Celia, we're equal partners," Adele hated when Celia did this, putting Adele in charge.

"It's your case Adele, you're lead on this," Celia knew she was right.

"Ok. Celia you see what the law firm that failed in their class action against Brindle is willing to give us. Might save us a lot of research," Adele tapped her pen against her teeth as the gears turned.

"Michelle, you coordinate everything and start building a case file. Go and light a fire under our medical and environmental experts."

"To make a case we need to know exactly what caused Maurice Peak to die, link that to his environment, his job, his home etcetera and the kicker... link that to Brindle Coal and Power," Adele summed up the arduous task ahead of them.

"What about you," Celia asked.

"Me? I'm going to the scene of the crime. I'm going to Missionville Kentucky," Adele replied.

"Are you going to buy some bib and brace coveralls, checkered shirts, shit-kicking boots and a straw hat?" Celia couldn't help taking a dig at Adele.

"No honey, but I might buy a pantsuit," Adele stuck out her tongue.

"I want pictures! I want lots of pictures. Maybe one of you coming out of the Peak's thunder-box pulling up your drawers," Celia began to laugh.

"Maybe one of you coming out of Missionville Hair Boutique and Dog Wash with a Loretta Lyn bouffant," Celia giggled.

"Or one of you chowing down a big dish of chitlins," Celia's English accent couldn't quite mimic the Southern drawl she was attempting to imitate.

"Adele Edwards out in the boonies; what a hoot!" Celia was nearly doubled over with laughter.

"That's it... when you two start like this, it always ends in tears. I'm outta here," Michelle lifted her rather delicious derriere out of the office chair was about to leave the conference room when she stopped abruptly.

Celia continued to hound Adele about going to Kentucky.

"Ladies," Michelle asserted.

Celia made another quip.

"Ladies," Michelle raised her voice a little but Celia continued her monologue.

"Ladies!" Michelle finally screeched.

Adele and Celia turned to face her. Michelle was standing in the doorway with Tammy and Kimberly Peak who had been standing in the corridor listening to the whole thing.

Celia knocked her chair over she got out of it so fast, she elbowed aside Michelle and took Tammy Peak's hand in hers.

"I'm so sorry Mrs Peak, that was very rude and inconsiderate of me," the look of contrition on Celia's face was genuine.

Tammy looked at her daughter, gave her wry smile and nodded.

"Do you know what happens when blondes move from Tennessee to Kentucky?" Kimberly asked.

"Both states become smarter!" she dropped the punchline before anyone could answer.

"Us Kentuckians is used to you citified folk looking down on us, that's why we got scales on our skin," Tammy smiled, relieving the tension.

Everyone started laughing.

"I collect Kentucky jokes," Kimberly beamed.

Kimberly sidled up to Adele and took her hand.

"Are you really coming to Missionville Adele?" she looked up at Adele with adoration.

"I sure am, and I tell you what. You and your mom can ride down with me in my car if you want," Adele smiled at Tammy then Kimberly.

"Shotgun!" Kimberly yelped, making everybody laugh again.

*****

It didn't end in tears though.

"I'm gonna miss you," Celia was straddling Adele, her knees either side of her on the sofa.

She leaned down and kissed Adele softly, slipping just the tip of her tongue into Adele's mouth.

Adele held Celia by the hips and returned the kiss. They were both dressed just in their underwear. They had taken off and hung up their suits and Celia had offered to make them both a drink before they showered. Adele had followed Celia into the lounge having removed her gaff. When Celia bought the drinks over to the couch and reached for the clicker to turn on the news Adele had pulled her into her lap. Celia had climbed onto Adele and here they were.

"I'm gonna miss you too," Adele kissed the side of Celia's mouth and then nuzzled her neck.

"I'm gonna miss this too," Celia snaked her hand down between them squeezed Adele's thickening penis.

"You have enough dildos and vibrators in your bedside table to open your own adult store," Adele chuckled.

"But they aren't as good as the real thing," Celia smiled and squeezed harder.

"You want to go to the bedroom?" Adele whispered in Celia's ear.

Celia's response was lift her buttocks up out of Adele's lap and ease Adele's penis inside her panties so that it nestled in her sex. She rode up and down slowly, forcing Adele's penis inside her vaginal lips so that it pressed on her clitoris.

They kissed, Adele content to feel her wife's hot wet cunt pressing on her hard cock. Celia purred as her pleasure began to build, sprites of intense delight rippled from her sex.

When Celia began to mew, Adele knew that she was close; Adele was working hard to delay her own orgasm. Adel lifted Celia up a little higher and moved her back a fraction so that when Celia lowered herself, Adele's penis slid into her tight slippery sheath.

They both gasped.

Their kiss became one long, lingering, tongue wrangling, lip crushing smooch. Celia slowly raised and lowered her bottom, ensuring that Adele's cock fully impaled her, driving it deep inside her. Adele cupped Celia's buttocks and squeezed.

Celia freed Adele's breasts from her bra, broke the kiss and lapped and nipped at her engorged nipples. Adele moaned and used her hands on Celia's breasts leaving Celia to ride up and down on her own, using her knees for support.

Celia came first. Her orgasm was protracted; a continuous tingling that slowly intensified, starting from deep in her vagina and then radiating to her clitoris. Vaginal orgasms were rare and Celia loved it when Adele was able to invoke one from her. Adele felt Celia shudder and she moved her hands back to her hips to help support her as Celia began to shake and moan.

"Yesss!" Celia leaned forward and bit Adele's lip as her orgasm intensified.

She opened her mouth wide and crushed her lips against Adele's mouth and drove her tongue inside it.

As Celia was getting close to the summit of her orgasm, Adele allowed herself to come. Her cock throbbed deep inside Celia and filled her with scalding semen. Celia reared back and drove her buttocks into Adele's crotch.

They rode the wave of Celia's continuous orgasm until it peaked; Adele continued to ejaculate until it almost hurt. Celia fell forward and Adele wrapped her arms around her. She held Celia until she stopped shuddering and her breathing returned to normal.

"I love you," Celia sighed into Adele's ear.

"I love you too. With all my heart," Adele whispered.

They snuggled together until Adele's erection subsided and slipped out of Celia's vagina.

"Oops," Adele giggled.

"Oops be buggered. Let me get off you before your cum stains our new couch," Celia slipped the gusset of her panties back in place and lifted herself free of Adele.

"Well whose fault is that? I wanted to go to the bedroom," Adele chuckled, putting her cock inside her panties.

Celia pulled Adele up off the couch and they fell into each other's arms.

"I told you we need a throw rug," Celia nuzzled Adele's earlobe.

"Then that would get stained," Adele squeezed Celia's buttocks.

"Well if we just confined our lovemaking to the bedroom and you stopped chasing me around the house like a horny teenager," Celia teased.

"I chase you! Who just declined my offer to go to bed?" Adele spanked Celia on the bottom.

"Ok then. We make a pact. We only make love in the bedroom," Celia grinned.

"You know that is not gonna happen," Adele smiled back at her.

"Really?" Celia teased; she could feel Adele becoming tumescent again.

"No," Adele pushed her panty-clad cock against Celia's belly.

"No?" Celia pressed herself against Adele.

"No. In fact right now I'm going to pick you up and carry you to the kitchen bench top where I'm going to give you a jolly good rogering as you Brits would say," Adele grinned.

"We never say that," Celia replied, her voice thick with lust.

"Whatever... anyway you're getting fucked," Adele leaned into Celia and kissed her.

To be continued

12