Laid Bare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help yourself cowboy, but this isn't a date," Adele grinned back at him.

"Technically there are no real cowboys in Kentucky, but I'll take the compliment," he reached for the Jack Daniels while Adele retired to the bathroom to fix her face.

She did her makeup a little lighter than was usual for her and brushed out her hair. She had bought one dress with her that she thought would be appropriate for wearing around Missionville when she wasn't wearing her business suit.

When she stepped out onto the porch Wayne was taken aback. Adele was wearing a high-waited white cotton frock, low-cut with a flowing skirt and pleated flounce. The hem rested on her knees. It was embossed with a red rose pattern. She wore bright-red heels and nude hosiery.

"Wow! You look..." he fumbled for words.

"Careful cowboy," Adele warned him

"That's a long way from the business suit you were wearing today. You look good, you look... country," Wayne blushed a little.

"Let's go before I change my mind," Adele cautioned.

"One for the road?" Wayne shook his glass.

"You're driving," Adele said reproachfully.

"That's why we're goin' to Jennings," his smile was infectious.

Adele noticed that Wayne kept glancing at her legs as they drove to Jennings.

He saw that she caught him looking.

"Nice to see a lady wearing nylons out. Down here nylons are still popular with women who work professionally, but the bare-legged liberationists are gaining inroads. Most women don't wear them out socially," he commented.

Adele looked at him quizzically.

"I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit I prefer the turn of a woman's leg in nylons is all I'm saying," Wayne stared out the windshield.

"Ok, elephant in the room time. Your research will have revealed to you that I'm a transgendered woman," Adele said.

"A transgendered woman who is married to a cisgendered woman. Is that going to be a problem? Adele asked.

"You know that same sex marriage in Kentucky was only legalised in 2015 and the State is still deeply divided. Transgendered people are still discriminated against and you will likely find that your gender will be used against you by those who are pro MTM," Wayne replied.

"I'll tell you something that very few people know. I have a brother who lives in Louisville, except until ten years ago he was my sister. Sarah came out to the family back then and my mother and father disowned him."

"I love him for who he is, not for what gender he professes to be. I visit him once a month; he's active in the LGBT community so I've hung out with plenty of transgendered people, men and women. I have no prejudice, in fact I enjoy their company," Wayne said plainly.

"Of course if folks around here knew about that I'd have never been elected. Mom told everyone that Sarah immigrated to Australia, not that he is currently living in Louisville living as Steven and married to a sweet girl," Wayne chuckled to himself.

"How well do you enjoy these transgendered women's company?" Adele smirked openly.

"Well... let's just say I have no aversion to taking a pretty lady to a hoedown, regardless of what she might have hidden in her unmentionables," Wayne cracked up and Adele broke up with him.

"Speaking of unmentionables; a certain twelve-year-old-girl tells me that my, and I quote, 'pretty pink panties', were on display the whole time I was talking to you outside the law clerk's office," Adele chuckled.

"Didn't see a thing ma'am; didn't see a thing," Wayne grinned; looking steadfastly out the windshield.

Adel punched him in the shoulder and laughed.

The Lazy Ace was a roadhouse filled with wannabe bikers, cowboys, denim-clad Lotharios and women who seemed intent on having a good time. It was cavernous and packed but Wayne and Adele managed to snag a table. A very good country band was ringing out all of the old favourites and the dance floor was packed. They drank a pitcher of ice-cold Kentucky Common and ate brisket sandwiches. Wayne ordered another pitcher and a round of Jack Daniel shooters which they finished in good order.

"Ok Adele, let's make that skirt twirl," Wayne hauled Adele out of her seat before she could protest.

"I'm not much of a dancer," she yelled in his ear over the music.

"Hell you don't have to be; just hang on," he yelled back.

Wayne spun Adele all around the dance floor and just like he promised, all she had to do really was hang on while he did the two step, the sweetheart, the waltz, and the polka and she just followed his lead. He spun her out, dipped her, and flipped her and Adele loved it. She was grateful that she was wearing high-cut hipster panties because her dress spent a lot of time twirled high, just as Wayne had promised.

As the night drew to a close the female lead singer sang a heartfelt rendition of Cowboy Take Me Away and Wayne held Adele tight and she put her head on his shoulder. She could smell his aftershave and the sweat he had raised dancing. Then she felt his cock begin to harden through his jeans.

Wayne eased Adele away a little bit, embarrassed.

Adele pulled him closer and rubbed her belly against his, feeling his cock get even harder.

"Just how married are you?" he whispered in her ear.

"We have an arrangement," Adele whispered back.

Wayne carried Adele through the doorway of her chalet and threw her on the bed. She laughed and shrieked and giggled; her arms and legs akimbo. Wayne kicked the door closed behind him and kicked off his boots, shucked out of jeans and pulled off his shirt; his muscles rippled in the dim light.

Adel put a finger in her mouth seductively.

"You want me to leave my nylons on for you cowboy?" her voice was throaty and hoarse with lust.

Wayne fell on her and Adele wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her hard and Adele felt her semi-tumescent penis become fully erect. It was uncomfortable.

"Wait; I need to..." she eased him away from her and put her hand inside her underwear.

Wayne snatched it away and slipped his hand inside the waistband of her panties and pantyhose and ripped away the tape and freed her erection, squeezing it and then lying flat against her belly.

"Well yes I did enjoy the company of some of those special ladies in Louisville," he grinned at her.

Adele pulled him back against her and kissed him again.

"Mind if I take a little pleasure right now. I'm about to shoot early and there's not a damn thing I can do to stop it," he grinned down at Adele.

"You got me so horny honey that I'm on a hair trigger," he lowered his lips to hers.

"Stop the cowboy bullshit and fuck me," Adele gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Adele tried to shuck out of her panties and pantyhose but he wouldn't let her.

"I like them on," he growled, ripping the crotch out of her pantyhose.

He poked his cock inside the crotch of panties and inside the hole he had made in her nylons and then inside Adele.

"Oh!" Adele gasped as he filled her anus with his hard throbbing cock.

"I'm sorry honey," he gasped and gripped her buttocks and fucked her hard and fast.

Adele rode up to meet him, pushing her belly against his so that his taunt flesh rubbed her cock through the silken layers of satin and nylon. She was so aroused the she ejaculated immediately and Wayne felt her hot spend against his tender flesh.

He squeezed her buttocks and ground against her, emptying himself inside her, they kissed and clawed and raked at each other in their frenzied passion gasping, growling, biting and kissing.

Adele felt Wayne's cock convulse inside her and a second flood of semen filled her panties.

"Oh god!" she cried and clung to him as she climaxed a second time.

Later that night Wayne had taken off her dress but refused to let her take off her panties and nylons, he started licking and sucking her toes and slowly worked his way up her leg, his mouth exploring the little wrinkles in her nylons at the back of her knees, the crevice where her legs joined her hips and brushed his mouth across the front of her sodden panties, then he went to the toes of her other foot and started all over.

Adel had her fingers entangled in his hair and tried to bring his face to where she needed it most but he refused, taking his time to explore her legs, then her belly and finally her breasts. He lapped at her nipples making them hard then he kissed the tender skin around her areolae, driving Adele wild. She wanted him inside her again but he kept teasing her.

He softly kissed her graceful neck and she arched her back, then he bit her earlobes, pulling on her hair, forcing her head back on the pillow. He alternated being rough with her and then being gentle, it was driving Adele wild.

Finally his lips and tongue began their journey back down her body, stopping to lap at her breasts, down the hollow of her belly and then down to her cum-soaked panties. Wayne unashamedly sucked her essence out of the satin panty material and then used his tongue on Adele's cock.

Adele twisted his hair, wanting him so badly to take her in his mouth.

Ultimately he acquiesced and freed her engorged phallus from its silken trap and took her into his mouth, slathering her glans with his tongue while his lips caressed her throbbing shaft. He slipped a finger inside her anus and then another, making Adele moan when he found her prostate.

"Yesss!" she screamed.

He sensed her climax approaching and he quickly flipped her over on her belly and drove his cock deep inside her ass, pinning Adele to the bed with his bodyweight. He fucked her with long hard strokes, assaulting Adele's anus while she moaned like a slattern and wriggled beneath him with wanton lust. Wayne defiled her, whispering obscenities into her ear while her ground against her buttocks and ejaculated deep inside her, he snaked a hand under her and squeezed her cock, wresting her orgasm from her as she cried and wailed into the pillow.

When she was sated he turned her over and lapped at the tears she had shed caused by the intensity of her orgasm. He lifted her into his arms and put her in his lap, lovingly cradling her, kissing her softly and telling her how beautiful she was and how much she delighted him.

They slept in each other's arms and when she awoke, a little hung-over and feeling more than a little guilty, he was gone. There was no note, no romantic terms of endearment written on the mirror with her lipstick, just tire tracks in the dusty parking lot.

Adele made coffee and then called Celia feeling a little remorseful but also because she missed her wife.

"How is your mother?" Adele asked.

"I didn't see her," Celia responded frankly.

Adele smiled, her conscience eased a little.

"Surfer girl?" Celia didn't answer and Adele smiled.

"How was your Thursday night?" Celia countered.

"I went to a hoedown and drank Kentucky whisky and danced like a real county girl," Adele laughed into the phone.

"And?" Celia was smiling.

"And what?" Adele was also smiling.

"And does the sheriff have a big pistol?" Celia sniggered.

"Shut up!" Adele laughed.

"You shut up!" Celia giggled.

"I miss you and I love you," Adele said; serious now.

"I love you too Adele. Not long now," Celia said wistfully.

"Not long now honey," Adele broke the connection.

To be continued

12