Laid out on the ice

Story Info
Getting even on the ice during a hockey game.
2.8k words
4.18
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3501
Sam3501
42 Followers

This is my third story here. This one will be in non-erotic. There is no sex in this story at all. It didn't start out that way but about a quarter of the way through the story it took a left-hand turn, and I couldn't seem to stop it.

I think it was because about 20% of the story is true and my emotions took over. The names have been changed and most of the story is fictional. But someone who knows me well will realize that this is from my High School years.

Please leave comments about how I can improve my writing or about what you liked or disliked about the story. As I said this is only the third story I have written so I have a lot to learn. I hope that this one is better than the first two. I only do this for fun so do not expect anything near a highly polished story.

Yes, I know I need an editor. I have emails to about 10 to 15and asked for help. But to date none have even emailed back. I can only assume that my writing is so bad they think I'm a waste of time.

Laid out on the ice

Getting even while playing hockey.

I'm Bob Dexter. I was the middle child of 3. My sister was the oldest and I had a younger brother. I have always been a very laid-back person. Unless if you fuck with me. Then I'm not so laid back anymore. But it takes a lot to get me to that point where my demons show their faces.

I was about 13 when my parents got divorce. My father was cheating with some whore who had 6 kids. I found out later they were from 3 different men. The whores last kid was a half-sister to me. No one ever told us. But she looked just like my sister. The Dexter genes are very strong. That is a bad thing for females. Dexter genes don't produce god looking woman. If I must be truthful the men aren't the best looking either.

My father and I didn't get along all that well after the divorce. He moved in with his whore. So, when visitation time came, I would have to go over to their house. The whore had 2 sons about my age. I called them tweedled dumb and dumber. They were both arrogant assholes and bullies. Their real names were Tom and Mike Morris. One was a little younger than me and one a little older than me. There was always a fight between us. Sometimes it was one on one sometimes they would team up on me. But as far as my father was concerned it was always my fault. I'm sure if he sided with me there would be no ass from his whore anytime soon. It just got to the point I would refuse to go to their house on visitation weekend.

My bastard father said that if I didn't go to his house, I wouldn't be able to see him. Like that was threat. I didn't want to see him anyway. So, for a few years I very rarely saw my father or talked to him. My brother and sister still went, I didn't.

As I moved into HS things just kept getting worse between me and tweedled dumb and dumber. Even thou we lived in different towns, the towns were small and there were only a few places to go after school.

I was out at a burger place with Amy my current girl friend when Mike Morris came in. He saw Amy and I and decided it was going to try and give me a hard time.

He said "hay dip shit how can you afford to be out to eat your family is to poor. Is your date paying?"

I said, "My date isn't paying your mother is."

"Why would my mother give you money to go out?"

"Because I caught her coming out of the whore house the other day and she gave me half her days wages not to tell my father about her whoring." I pulled out $20. Bill and snapped it in front of him. "Must have been a pretty good day for her $40 whole dollars." I know, I was being a dick. But it was still a lot of fun. He started to come after me but some of his friends stopped him. They knew if he started a fight they would be banned from the place for 6 months.

Amy asked me why I had insulted his mother the way it. I didn't want to go into any details and just told her we hated each other. "why do you hate him?"

I told her "it's a long story that I don't want to get into it's personal. Just take my word for it he is an arrogant ass and nothing but trouble."

Amy and I went out the next 2 Fridays and had a good time. Then the following Friday she couldn't make it. She didn't tell me why and I didn't ask. But I wasn't going to stay home, so I went out to eat at the same burger place we always went. I walked in and there she was sitting with tweedled dumber. He had a big smirk on his face when he saw me. Amy turned red. I walked over to say hi and to piss him off. I'm sure he expected me just to walk out. But my demon was taking over.

I asked, "you guys having a good time?" Dumber said "yes we are. Later we are going to spend some quality time together."

"Well you two enjoy your evening and any others you may have. Because once she sat at the table with you, she was dead to me." Amy tried to talk to me, but I just ignored her as much as she could. Amy finally cornered me, and I had to talk to her.

She said, "I just ran into him there and he asked to talk to me."

"Amy, I know that's a lie. You broke a with me to be with him. After I told you he was trouble and I hated him. You still went out with him. The second you sat with him at that table with him we were done." She tried to explain, "I just wanted to see if he would tell me what the problem was between you two."

"Amy you knew how I felt, you knew I hated him. But you chose to go out with him. Going with him was the biggest betrayal you could have done to me. We are done, do not talk to me anymore." I know now that was a major overreaction. But when you are young you don't think things through you just react. But I never did talk to Amy again.

At the end of 11th grade I met Sally. She moved in from another school district. We started dating. Then we became exclusive very quickly. Sally had a very strong personality. If you pushed to hard, she would push back. As I said I'm pretty laid back and went along with most of what she wanted. During the summer between 11th and 12th grade we both turned 18 years old. The only reason that is important is because this was during the Vietnam war. Turning 18 made me eligible for the draft.

The only sport I played was hockey. I was good, the best defenseman in the HS league we were in. I hadn't seen or spoken to my father in about 4 years. He was at this one hockey game. Then I realized why, we were playing the school dumb and dumber went to and they were on the team. He was there to watch the two sons of the whore he was living with. He never came to one of my games.

Hockey was different back then. This was the late 60's the game was a lot rougher than it is now.

The game was going on as usual when one of the whore's son came up and elbowed me on the face. There were no face masks then, just helmets. Bloody noses and cuts from legal hits are part of hockey. But cheap shots always get paid back. I just went to the bench they stopped the bleeding and I when back out on my line. Pay back would come.

The next faceoff one of the bastards came up to me and told me I would be going to be carried off the ice before the end of the game and then he was going to take Sally away from me like he did Amy. Now I was pissed. It was time for payback for a lot of years of torment. My demon was loose.

Tweedled dumb (Tom) had a very bad habit of lowering his head when he was coming around his own net with the puck. That is a very bad thing to do.

Any time either one went of them went into the corners or on the boards I would punish them. They tried to hit me a few times, but they were always a little too late.

With 3 minutes left in the game we were up 4 to 2, He gave me the opening I needed. Tom was going behind the net. When he came out from behind the net I was going to be there. I timed it perfect. I had a full head of steam. When he came out from behind the net, I laid him out. I never hit anybody that hard before I never wanted to hit anyone that hard before. I must admit I felt good about it.

He didn't move for about ten seconds. His team wanted to kill me. I got a 2-minute penalty. I don't think I should have gotten a penalty. I thought it was a legal hit. I'm sure because it was such a hard hit the refs figured they had to call a penalty. Before I went to the penalty box, I skated over to where my father and the whore sat, they had ice level seats. I pointed to him and yelled THAT ONE WAS FOR YOU. I know he couldn't hear me; he could read my lips. Me pointing and saying something to the crowd made everyone go wild. It was great.

Then my father did something I wasn't expecting. When I came out of the locker room father was there waiting for me. This was the first time in years that we were going to talk. He said "Bob why did you do that to Tom."

"Did you see the cheap shot he did to me earlier in the game?"

He said, "Yes I saw, but you only got a bloody nose no big deal."

"I get it, it is ok for him to take a cheap shot at me. I'm supposed to suck it up and live with it. But I'm not supposed to get the pretty boy back? Well fuck you and the horse you rode in on. This hockey not tiddlywinks. You want to play dirty and take a cheap shot at someone you will pay the price. "

I was on a role now, "We play again in 3 weeks. Tell them both, that if they get on the ice with me, one or both of them will be in the hospital by the end of the game. Oh, dad a quick question. Were you the sperm donor for tweedled dumb and dumber? Never mind I know you're not, if they were yours, they wouldn't suck so bad at hockey. At least I inherited something good from you." My father was a very good hockey player. I had my first pair of skates when I was 3 years old. He taught me a lot about the game, until he decided to abandon us.

By this time my father was red and wanted to hit me. He took a step toward me. Then I closed the gap between us. He didn't expect that, he thought I would back off. I stepped up to him and said, "don't start something you can't finish old man. I've been looking forward to the day I would get a chance to fuck you up. And today would be just as good a day as any."

He backed off and asked, "Do you really hate me that much?"

"Yes, I do hate you, I hate you more then you will ever know. You fucked us in the divorce, and you didn't care. You don't have to pay alimony. You only paid $50. A week in child support for 3 kids. Ma had to work 2 jobs to keep a roof over us and to keep food on the table. At 14 I got a job that paid me $60 a week. I was paid under the table at local shop for sweeping floor and cleaning the bathrooms. At 14 I was paying more to support our family then you were. Does that make you feel like a real man? You didn't give a shit about us as long as you had your whore to fuck and money to spend, food on our table we were not your concern." I waited a few seconds to see what he would say. But he never said a word. I had to leave, or I was going to start to cry. There was no way I was going to let him see that. But I needed one more parting shot. "One last thing, please tell your whore I will take great pleasure in putting her two dipshits in the hospital." I was done I just walked away, and it would be over 30 years before I would talk to my father again.

The next game was more fun then I ever could have hoped for. I was after the 2 dipshits in the first period. I managed to get 2 good hits on both of them. But with 2 mins left in the period my coach pulled me aside and asked me what the hell I was doing. I gave him the reason a very short version. He told me to stop my head hunting and do my job. I was giving the other team to many good chances on goal. He did say, if you get a chance do what you want to them. But to do my job, first which I did the rest of the first period.

Before we went back out on the ice for the 2nd period Rick, Dave and Paul the 2 wings and center on my line cornered me. They asked the same thing as the coach. I told them it was personal between me and the two dipshits. Rick said, "Bob the 4 of us have been playing hockey together since we were 7 years old. Brother, if it personal to you, it is to us. You tell us what you want us to do and we will help." I just said, "Put the 2 Morris brothers on the ice as much as you can, legally." The next 2 periods of hockey were the most physical HS school game I have ever played in. Because we ramped up the hitting so did the other team. The refs had trouble keeping the game under control. The Morris boys were getting pounded by our whole team. Anybody that could take a legal shot at them did. The refs even asked our coach to back off the boys. All coach asked was, "are all the hits legal?" that was the end of the conversation. About halfway through the final period I did notice the dipshits were no longer coming on the ice.

Should I have had my team back off the Morris boys sooner. Maybe. But I was young stupid and angry not a good thing for an 18-year-old to be. Did I feel better, a little? I just wish all the hits had come from me. One thing I did feel. I felt that I could now move on. I wasn't as angry has I had been.

After HS I went into the Navy. I figured it was better to join the Navy then to be drafted into the Army. Sally and I got married 2 years later. I was still in the Navy, but she came with me everywhere I went. I was only on a ship for one short tour. Except for that short time Sally and I were together.

As far as the Morris boys I was done. But it seems that the Morris boys weren't done with me.

They try and fuck with me again about 5 years after HS. But that is another story.


Sam3501
Sam3501
42 Followers