All Comments on 'Laid-Over in Cincinnati'

by JupiterMars

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the end was too rapid

I hoped you would not end the story so quickly, a part 2 etc exploring the longer term romance could have been so good.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Very Good

Very good, and hot story. Seemed a little rushed at the end, could have put a couple hot get togethers in there. Also her other days with her girl friend. Worth Five stars! Side Note: Cincy was home to a small toy mfgr named Kenner, (Easy Bake Oven), which picked up making all the star wars toys early in the franchise. I wonder if Doug styled Leia after Lisa's body?

AZTT1AZTT1over 5 years ago

I would have liked to have seen more on the next days

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too short

The story should have developed the relationship over the next few meetings . Great sex does not guarantee a permanent bonding.

Please keep writing. I look forward to many more of your stories. A development of a bookkeeping relationship with the pizza guy and his wife while her romantic ties deepen would be interesting. There are so many other angles that could generate great stories. PLEASE KEEP WRITING!

JupiterMarsJupiterMarsover 5 years agoAuthor
Appreciate the feedback

Thank you for the responses. It is exciting that people want to see more of these characters. There are more stories in development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not rsalistic

If the plane had been grounded, the airline would have put the passengers in a hotel.

Crusader235Crusader235about 4 years ago
Fun

Fun little story, and its always better to lay over with a friend than wait on the airlines to take care of you. I wondered if Doug worked for the small toy company in Cincy called Kenner? They did the original Star Wars action figures, and maybe he did Princess Leias' figurine LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved the story but ended too quickly

3 paragraphs as an ending? There's way more to the story and you just cut it off. I loved the romance between them but this is a 2 or 3 part story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tenses tension

You kept jumping from past tense to current tense and back.

In serious need of a good editor or at least a good proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was still really good! Plenty realistic for the time.

And thank you really, it reminded me of when my wife and i first met, it was awesome, and I swear she would cum like that sometimes, and sometimes, if I kept the timing right, i could give her another longer and slower orgasm. It was tricky, but I so loved the challenge. I miss her.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5013 days ago

I loved the build up and climax, but agree that the end happened too fast. Almost as if it were an after thought. I found the characters very compelling though. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJupiterMars@JupiterMars
140 Followers
I am a hobbyist writer slowly working my way through all of the story categories. I am trying different genres, different settings and different time periods. Constructive feedback always welcome.