Lair of the Succubus

Story Info
A bounty hunter takes on the world's most powerful succubus.
8.4k words
4.52
8.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my submission for the Halloween Story Contest 2023!

Inspired by my lovely girlfriend, the best domme in the game.

***

Sir Valis Donnelly had been a bounty hunter for the Kingdom of Norr for over 10 years. A sharp-witted, agile warrior taught by the best mentor in the land, Valis had gained a reputation for his specialty in fighting the unnatural forces that forced their way into the world of the living, specifically demons. He spent his career slaying succubi and rescuing entire cities from their thrall with the greatest of ease, never falling victim to their charms.

It was for this that he caught the eye of Norr's King, who requested an audience with Valis one summer morning while the royal court was in session. Not one to turn down his King, Valis appeared, and was pleased to find that the King wanted to offer him a higher position within his court.

Just as they were discussing the terms, the King's assistant interrupted the session, seemingly in distress.

"Sire, I apologize for disrupting the court, but someone has approached the capital with an emergency that needs your attention."

The King at first glared at his assistant, but softened when he saw a young woman appear behind him, looking frazzled and terrified.

"I will forgive the interruption for now. Please approach the court, madam."

The woman stepped forward, shaking as she approached the King.

"My name is Jane and I hail from Prine, your Highness. We are a small but mighty town located in the southern region. Over the past month our people have been... disappearing. Men and women alike have seemingly vanished into thin air. When this started, we had a population of 120. As of now, there are only 53 of us left."

Sir Valis saw his opportunity and stepped in.

"Sire, if what she says is true, this sounds like a demon who is already well into her feeding cycle. If we don't stop her soon, she could grow strong enough to spread to other towns."

"And what do you propose we do, Sir Valis?"

"Send me to Prine. I will personally snuff out this demon and return peace to the land of Norr."

The King thought for a moment, running a hand through his beard as he looked from the young woman seeking help back to the bounty hunter before him.

"I trust your judgement, Sir Valis. This will be your test. You will ride for Prine at dusk, eradicate this demon and return to the Capital as soon as it is done. I grant you two weeks to accomplish your task. If you can manage this, I will grant you a position in my court."

Valis couldn't believe his luck.

"Thank you, Sire. It will be done much faster than that. You will be pleased with my efficiency," Valis replied, proudly boasting of his skillset before the grand leader of the Kingdom, who gave him a nod before dismissing the court.

This would be a breeze. A perfect opportunity to impress the King and further his status as the best bounty hunter in the land. Not only that, but he would earn a court position, which came with property within the Capital, Lordship over a region of his choosing, and endless wealth.

***

It took several days by horseback to reach the town of Prine, but as he rode under the archway that marked the town's border, Sir Valis felt the hairs on his arms rise up and a tingling spread throughout his body. Taking a deep breath, he stopped his horse and closed his eyes, grounding himself until the sensations faded.

Once he regained control, the bounty hunter couldn't help but smile to himself. This was perfect. A real challenge to prove his worth to the King. They would sing his name for centuries to come for defeating such a demon.

Valis met with the town's leadership, who showed him to his temporary quarters. A small room in the back of the local church. It wasn't much, but he wouldn't be there for long, so it would do.

The church's Priest, Jeremy, met with Valis to provide some more information on the disappearances.

"We've narrowed down the location to a cavern on the outskirts of town. Mary, a member of our clergy, told me her husband rose out of bed one night and wandered out of the house, seemingly entranced. She followed him to the entrance of the cave and called out to him, but he just walked in like a zombie without responding. She says he never came back out."

"It sounds like we're dealing with a succubus here, Father. I felt her presence when I crossed into town. The power she's exuding is strong, but you have nothing to worry about. I've faced tougher foes and I always come out on top."

"I hope you've come prepared, Sir Valis... this entity took the highest member of our church last night. The most devout man I have ever met."

Valis knew that words wouldn't provide any further comfort, so instead, he removed a bag hanging from his shoulder and lay it out on the table before them, revealing an array of weapons and monster-hunting trinkets. A dagger enchanted with holy water, rope, a cross, a pistol, and a torch.

"The best way to send a succubus back to hell is to immobilize them and remove their heart. It's not a job for the weak, which is why so many fall for their charms. The weapon used to remove the heart must be enchanted with holy water or it will not pierce their skin. The King has sent the right man for this job, Father. She won't live to take another soul from this town ever again."

Father Jeremy seemed pleased with this answer, and Valis left the church to seek out the town's blacksmith. He needed his dagger fully sharpened for the moment he plunged it into the heart of the demon.

***

When night fell, Valis led Father Jeremy to a position at the entrance of the cavern, kneeling behind some brush nearby. The two waited, and sure enough, after only an hour, a man suddenly appeared on the roadway, walking towards the cavern as if he were asleep. As he drew nearer, Valis noted that the man had a throbbing erection poking through his pants, almost as if it were leading him in the right direction.

At the best moment, Valis jumped out of the brush and grabbed the man by his shoulders, wrestling him to the ground.

"Toss me the rope in my bag, Father!" Valis ordered as he struggled to hold the man down. After catching it, he tied the man's arms and legs tight, immobilizing him. "Take him to the church and make sure he has someone to watch him until dawn. I'm going in."

"Please return to us alive, Sir Valis!" he heard Father Jeremy call out behind him. Valis smiled to himself. The townspeople truly didn't know that they were dealing with the best hunter in the land. He couldn't wait to deliver the demon's heart to his King and earn the riches he deserved.

***

The light of his torch flickered as Valis went deeper and deeper into the mysterious cavern, the cross tied around his neck bouncing on his chest with every step. At first, it seemed endless. With multiple pathways to choose from, he would hold out his arms in both directions and follow the direction of whichever arm tingled and developed goosebumps, reflecting the power within.

Other than that, there didn't seem to be any other signs that there was a demon within the cave. Until Valis rounded a corner and found something that shocked even him.

The walls of the cave ahead were translucent, with openings that looked like alien pods inserted along the pathway, enclosed by a glass barrier. As he neared the first pod, he realized that there was a body inside.

It was a man, completely naked, pressed up against the glass. The scariest part wasn't the presence of the body at all. Rather, it was the expression on his face.

The man looked as if he had died experiencing true bliss, his eyes rolled up into the back of his head and a smile spread across his features. Valis couldn't remember a time when he'd seen a man so happy. Especially a dead one. And as he continued down the corridor, he realized that there were more people like this. Men and women alike, all caught in a final moment of ecstasy, their bodies pale from the life being drained out of them.

Valis had never seen this many victims in one place. Usually, a succubus was capable of killing a few people before either being stopped or fleeing into hiding. This demon seemed to be proud of her work, wanting to display it to the world.

Grasping the cross around his neck as he walked, Valis felt its holy power flow through him, giving him the strength to continue on. But as he walked further and further past the never-ending pods of victims, he encountered a strange mist. It was subtle at first, but it soon surrounded him, entering his nose and mouth.

Valis gasped as he inhaled the mist, feeling it spread through him. It smelled like the most beautiful bouquet of roses. It reminded him of...

Love.

His eyes widened as he realized that was exactly what it felt like. The mist wrapped around him like a warm hug. It felt like soft lips kissing his skin, warm hands massaging his shoulders, the softness of a woman pressing against his back, whispering promises of pleasure and ecstasy.

The voice told him he was walking towards his destiny. His reason for existing. Fulfilling his purpose in the world. He tried to shake it out of his head, but the mist was everywhere. Despite himself, he realized he was breathing in even deeper to get more of the feeling in his heart. It reminded him of how it felt to fall in love for the first time. Surrendering to humanity's craving to be loved.

Soon enough, Valis couldn't see ahead of him, too enclosed by the mist. He put his arms out to feel his way forward, struggling to keep his mind clear. As his body reacted, his cock grew rock hard and strained against his pants. If this was how strong the demon's power was before he even encountered her, what would it be like to see her in the flesh?

He was about to find out.

***

After struggling through the mist for what felt like forever, Valis had to stop. He felt his way along until he reached one side of the cavern wall and collapsed against it, trying to cough the mist out of his lungs. He closed his eyes and remembered his training, all that he'd learned about the mental manipulation of succubi.

"You don't need to struggle anymore, my love. You've found me..."

Valis' eyes shot open in shock, realizing that the mist had cleared and the voice he'd been hearing was no longer in his head. It was nearby.

That wasn't the worst part.

As he looked up, he realized he was pressed up against the glass of one of the pods. This one, like the others, had a body in it, but as his vision cleared, he recognized the man inside.

It was an exact copy of himself.

His blood turned cold as he took in his own features, now locked forever in the same bliss as the other bodies he'd passed.

It couldn't be real.

"Of course it isn't really you, silly. But you want it to be... don't you?"

He couldn't ignore her presence any longer. Taking a deep breath, Valis turned towards the location of the voice.

He found himself gazing into a large opening in the cavern the size of a grand ballroom, so expansive that he couldn't see how high up it went or where it ended. The entire room was bathed in red light, shining down on a path of stairs that led up to a natural rock formation perfectly sculpted in the center of everything. And at the apex, atop a throne made from pure gold, sat the most beautiful woman who had ever stepped foot on Earth.

The first thought that came to mind about her body was how absurdly perfect it looked. She wore a sheer bodysuit that highlighted every last curve, showcasing an hourglass figure and thighs that would make any man drool with lust. Her body was covered in runic designs that traced all along her tanned skin, pulsing with light. Her breasts were on full display for his hungry eyes thanks to her outfit, and they had the most beautiful natural lift he had ever seen, as if designed for his hands to fit right over them.

Her face, like her perfect body, was built to seduce and destroy. With full, inviting lips and big brown eyes that called to him with the promise of the deepest love and pleasure he could ever experience. Her hair was something to adore, long brown locks highlighted with a deep purple on the bottom, flowing down and framing her like a painting.

Atop her luscious hair were two jet-black horns, glistening in the moonlight that flowed into her lair. He could also make out the shadow of wings curled behind her back reflecting from her throne. Most succubi made an attempt to hide their obviously demonic features to better lure in their victims, but this one seemed to flaunt hers instead, as if she knew she was powerful enough to make men and women alike fall before her even with the knowledge that it would bring about their doom.

Valis had encountered hundreds of succubi throughout his career, but in that moment, it struck him that this might be his most powerful foe yet.

He didn't realize he was staring, mouth agape until he felt drool dripping down his chin.

"Well, you aren't who I thought would be coming tonight, but I have to admit, you are much better prey..." the succubus cooed, her voice sounding even better now that he could watch the words fall from her perfect lips.

Prey...

That word snapped him out of her thrall.

"Demon, your time here on Earth has come to an end. I have come to vanquish you back to hell where you belong," Valis spoke proudly, hoping to strike fear and show his experience defeating foes like her.

The succubus simply laughed, looking down at him from her throne as she crossed one leg over the other, enticing his eyes to take in her glorious legs that looked as if they were carved by the Gods.

"Silly boy, you didn't come here for that. Maybe at first... but not anymore."

His mental strength wavered as she locked her eyes onto him, letting him feel only a small taste of the power she held within. A mere appetizer that would make him crave dessert.

"You came here because you were following the path towards your true purpose."

With her eyes still locked on his, she slowly stood up from her throne, letting him take in her incredible form from a standing position. Before he could interrupt her, she began walking down the stairs that separated the two of them.

"You've known all your life that you were meant for more. All of that submissive energy has been burning inside of you for so long... you pretend to be an Alpha, a hunter of demons, but we both know how deeply you've buried your true desires."

She was drawing closer to him, but he couldn't move, trapped within her enchanting gaze.

"I know who you are, Sir Valis, and though you hide behind a name with power, you have none. You are a Beta, my sweet boy... and I will be the one to help you accept that."

Valis couldn't wait a second longer. In record time, he pulled his gun from the side holster and took a shot at her before diving behind a nearby rock to prepare for her counter-attack. As predicted from that distance, it missed, meant more to distract and initiate a fight rather than to kill.

He waited against the rock for her response. Normally, a succubus would have already returned the attack and hurled a ball of flames at him, or physically ripped him out from his hiding place. But in this moment, from her, came nothing.

Until she started giggling.

Her giggles were so playful and sweet that their sound hit him right in the heart. It didn't help that his lungs were still filled with the mist, making him question his every move.

He almost felt ashamed for trying to hurt someone so beautiful.

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby boy. And you're not going to hurt me. To do so would be against your nature."

It sounded like her voice was right next to him now. In his confusion, as she ramped up her pheromones, he found himself thinking that she might be right. But only for a split second.

"DIE, DEMON!" Valis yelled at the top of his lungs as he hurled himself over the rock, dagger at the ready to plunge it into her heart.

To his surprise, he found that she wasn't anywhere near him. In fact, she was still standing in the middle of the stairs, the same spot she'd been in when he launched his first attack.

And his erection began to throb when he saw what she was doing.

She'd started at her hips, sliding her hands up and down the curves he recognized as absurdly perfect. There was something about the way she touched her body that made her even more alluring. Especially when she moved her hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing them in a way that made him want to run up those stairs and close the distance between them.

"That's a good boy... you wouldn't want to hurt me, would you? Why destroy such a perfect being?"

He almost fell for her words, but the cross around his neck began to glow, clearing his mind. The seductive smile on her face never receded, but her eyes dipped down to his neck and took in what was preventing his full submission.

"Such a pretty little trinket. You came prepared, Sir Valis. But that's ok. I can work with this."

The succubus lifted an arm towards him, and Valis found himself suddenly rising into the air, his body floating with the incline of her finger. The cross floated above him, as if trying to escape the demonic magic. With a grin, she then jerked her arm to the right, and Valis flew threw the air, hurtling straight towards a jagged rock that could easily pierce through him.

He shut his eyes and prepared for the worst... only to suddenly stop in midair, inches away from the sharp rock point. He then felt himself being turned upside down, continuing to float as he looked down and saw how far he was from the ground. A fall from this height would be deadly.

But as the succubus unfurled her wings and glided towards him, it became clear that she had no intention of dropping him. Instead, she flew right up to him, coming to a stop with her face inches away from his own.

It was here that he could truly take in the intricate details of her beauty. She had small freckles peppered across her face, only serving to enhance the otherworldly beauty emanating from her features. As she smiled at him, he saw how jagged and sharp her teeth were, primed to kill but so perfectly chiseled that they were a thing of beauty to behold.

And that sweet smile melted the resistance in his heart.

The succubus knew that she couldn't remove the cross on her own. To touch it would burn her flesh. Instead, she had other means of taking care of it.

"I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I know your name, but you should of course learn mine. After all, you're going to be screaming it for everyone outside to hear."

She raised a hand to gently caress his cheek, and it took all of his training and will not to lean into her warm, soft embrace.

"My name is Mommy Flora, and I will be your new God, darling. Under my care, you will renounce the false Gods you once worshiped and recognize me as your true ruler. The only one in this world deserving of your submission."

He searched his thoughts, desperately trying to recall if his training had touched on a succubus of this kind, but he came up empty. Mostly because his eyes had locked onto hers again. The world around him washed away as he found himself staring into two deep brown pools, making his entire body light up with sensation.

It was getting harder and harder to think.

"It can be hard to face reality and admit the truth, my love. I understand entirely. That's why I'm here to guide you through this. The path to salvation under my rule requires great sacrifice, but at the end lies the greatest pleasure you could ever imagine..."

Her thumb moved away from his cheek and crept inward, brushing across his lips. She pressed it deeper until it slipped into his mouth. Without thinking, still gazing into her hypnotic eyes, Valis began to suck on it, licking the soft skin with his tongue. An involuntary moan escaped him as he covered it in his spit.