Lair of the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mommy Flora pulled her thumb out, a line of saliva followed until she brought it to her own lips and sucked, making a display for him to watch with wide, lustful eyes.

"I'd love to play with you some more. To show you how good my love really feels. But that little necklace of yours is getting in the way of our fun... why don't you take it off so I can make you feel really good?"

In his current state, it sounded like the best idea anyone had ever had. Why would he want anything to come between him and her perfect body? He reached up to his neck with one hand, towards the clasp binding him to the cross. Mommy Flora's smile widened, her sharp teeth shining in the moonlight as she licked her lips, ready to go even deeper inside his mind.

The distraction worked. With his other hand, Valis whipped out his pistol and fired. The shot hit her in the chest and it was enough force for her to let go, sending him plunging towards the ground.

Once again, just before he hit the ground, Mommy Flora swung her arm and Valis instead flew to the right. He shielded himself by rolling into a ball and hit the ground with less force, stumbling away from her grasp.

Not giving her a chance to react, Valis ran, heading towards a darker part of the cavern. He found a boulder and took cover behind it, catching his breath and letting his mind clear. The skin on his cheek where she'd touched him tingled with her lingering love, and he found himself battling guilt for shooting at her again. She was right about one thing, even trying to harm her stunning hourglass body felt like a crime against nature.

He watched from the corner of the boulder as Mommy Flora dropped back down to her throne, sighing as she looked around for him. He didn't know if she truly couldn't see him, or if she was playing the waiting game. One thing was for sure, her skin had absorbed the bullet as if it were nothing, instantly healing itself.

Despite the distance, her voice echoed throughout the cavern and reached his hiding spot with ease.

"Such a silly boy to fight what you know deep down is your calling. Listen to your body, my sweet Valis. You know what it wants."

She was right. The more she spoke, the more his body shook with need. He could feel her in his blood, flowing through his body as if his heart pumped only for her. His cock strained to escape his pants, pleading for him to return to her warm embrace.

Her voice was drawing nearer now.

"I know baby, you don't want to resist this anymore. It's so much harder to fight than it is to surrender and fall for me. You've resisted true pleasure all your life as you've killed my sisters, Valis, but it's time to give in. I know you're wondering how good the people out there felt in their final moments."

His memory flashed back to the bodies he'd seen on his way in, how happy they looked. How fulfilled they must have felt as they surrendered to the bliss of Mommy Flora.

"You could feel that way, too. It's the deepest ecstasy any human being could possibly experience. All you have to do is take off your necklace and I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt."

Her voice was even closer now. It was time to strike.

He pulled out his dagger again and leapt out from behind the rock, ready to strike.

And then he saw her.

She'd removed her body suit, her figure now on full display.

And she was even more perfect than he could ever have imagined.

His arm was still raised, the dagger clutched tightly in hand, but his body had completely frozen as his eyes wandered over her naked breasts, down to her shapely hips, and even lower to her exposed pussy, which he knew had taken the lives of so many, but at that moment, he didn't care.

"Drop your weapons."

The dagger fell from his hand and he removed his holster, letting the pistol drop to the ground.

"Remove your necklace, baby boy."

Without a second thought, he raised his arms and unclasped the necklace, throwing it to the side, earning a giggle from the object of his affection.

"Such a good boy... now drop to your knees and come to your new God."

Valis couldn't think about anything other than her. It was as if nothing else existed in the world.

He dropped to his knees, as commanded, and crawled to her, his heart hammering with every inch closer towards the flawless woman before him. When he was close enough, she held out her hand to stop him, instead extending a leg out towards him until her foot was inches away from his face.

"Show me your devotion..."

He didn't hesitate, reaching out and taking hold of her foot so he could pull it close and start kissing it. He'd never cared for feet before, finding them to be disgusting. But for her, he would do anything. Every part of her was beautiful.

He licked from the bottom of her sole up to her toes, taking each one in his mouth. Mommy Flora giggled as he surrendered, kissing up her thigh and moaning into it like a lost puppy. She took hold of his hair and pulled him back, forcing him to look up at her, throbbing through his pants.

"I knew you wouldn't fight my love... no one can. You knew that from the start. You felt my power, but it didn't stop you from finding me. You wanted this all along, and now you're going to have it."

With that, she pushed him down until he was fully on his back and slowly lowered herself down until her dripping pussy was inches away from his face. Valis strained to reach her with his tongue, yearning for a taste.

"Beg for it."

"Please, Mommy Flora, let me taste you. I beg of you. Let me discover the joys of worshiping your perfection. Let me..."

Valis paused, suddenly noticing something out of the corner of his eye. He turned to the right and saw, in the distance, the cross he had thrown, glistening and reminding him of his vow to protect and serve the Kingdom. His mind became a battlefield between wanting to give in and struggling to clear through the mist to think rational thoughts of survival.

Mommy Flora looked down at him, recognizing his hesitation.

"You have the promise of pure bliss at your fingertips, my love, and yet..." she reached down to run her fingers through his hair, "...you still resist me."

Valis felt empowered by her statement. She could sense that he still hadn't given in, despite how badly his body begged him to.

"I'm not like my sisters, darling. If it's not full and complete submission for me and my power, I just don't want it."

She stood up and backed away. Valis had to force his mouth shut to keep from begging her to return to him.

"You will submit to me, Sir Valis Donnelly. It may not be tonight, but when you finally do, you will experience the greatest pleasure of your life. You will give yourself over to Mommy Flora, willingly and without ever looking back. And do you know why?"

He gazed into her eyes, struggling to fight against the lust swirling through his brain and the tingling shooting through his body.

"Because I am inevitable..."

***

The next thing Valis knew, he was laying on the ground at the entrance of the cavern, fatigue taking over his entire body. He struggled to sit up, just as Father Jeremy came running down the hill ahead.

"Sir Valis! Were you successful in your mission?"

He couldn't believe what had just happened. Never in all his years had he faced such a powerful foe. More than that, an opponent who won and let him live. He needed to stall for time.

"I couldn't find her, Father. I searched all night with no luck. I'll try again at dusk..."

***

Father Jeremy helped him get back to his quarters, finding solace in the warmth of his new bed. While his body begged for sleep, he wouldn't allow it, instead pouring through every book he'd brought along for any answers on how to defeat Mommy Flora.

"She let me live..." he muttered to himself as he searched. "I was right where she wanted me, defeated, and she let me live..."

His hands began to slow down as he flipped through the pages at a slower pace, finding it hard to even read the words on the pages. All he could think about was her body. The way her skin glistened in the moonlight, accentuating every curve.

She'd taken such good care of him. Saving him from falling.

And she could see the urges he kept hidden deep within his soul. The urge to...

Submit.

"Enough!" Valis roared, throwing the book against the wall. He was the Kingdom's finest bounty hunter, a warrior who couldn't be stopped. He'd defeated minotaurs, goblin queens, sirens, lamias, and so many others. He wouldn't be tamed by a mere succubus.

Then why couldn't he stop thinking about her?

Suddenly, a searing pain emanated from his thigh and he dropped to the ground, putting a hand over his mouth to keep from screaming. It felt as if someone was dragging a knife through his flesh.

As the pain continued, Valis ripped open his pant leg. Words were being carved into his skin, blood-red letters appearing before his very eyes.

As the last letter of the first word appeared, he could barely make it out through tear-filled eyes.

*Obedience*

There was no time to breathe a sigh of relief, as yet another word was etched into him.

*Is*

The next section was even worse, and Valis found it impossible to keep his screams isolated. He dropped his hand and let his cries of pain fill the church. When the pain finally passed and he caught his breath, he lifted his head and looked down to read the final word.

*Love*

The full message washed over him and he felt the pain numb as he repeated it over and over again in his head, hearing it first in his own voice, then in Mommy Flora's.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

The more he repeated it, the better he felt. It was like discovering the secret to life. Finding what you were meant for. Your purpose. It made so much sense.

The pain he'd experienced was replaced with a deeply pleasurable sensation, rewarding him for repeating her message. He would repeat it again and again, as long as he could keep feeling this way. Connected to her in every way.

"SIR VALIS! Is everything all right?" Father Jeremy called through the door, rushing to respond to the noise. Valis snapped out of his stupor, grateful he'd locked the door.

"I'm fine! Just a nightmare, I apologize for disturbing you, Father," he replied, hoping the Priest would believe him.

"Ah, I understand. Nasty things, those nightmares. Just holler if you need anything!" Father Jeremy said before Valis heard his footsteps retreating.

Just as he was left alone, the pain returned to his leg, searing across each letter and spreading through his entire body this time. Valis bit down on his fist and suppressed another scream. As it worsened yet again, he repeated what worked before.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

The pain lessened each time he repeated the phrase until it faded completely once again, replaced by the pleasure he was becoming all too familiar with.

Mommy Flora was conditioning him, he realized, to associate obedience with pleasure and resistance with pain. She may have spared him, but he felt himself slowly becoming bound to her, her sweet words swirling through his mind like a symphony.

"Listen to your body, you know what it needs."

"You were born to worship me."

"It's all for Mommy."

"Fuck it," Valis growled to himself, getting up off the floor and limping over to the bed that had been prepared for him. He let himself fall into it, breathing a sigh of relief as the softness comforted him. The fur felt almost as soft as Mommy Flora's skin. The way it had yielded to his touch as he knelt before her, running his hands up and down her thighs, looking up into her swirling...

"I just need to sleep," he said, shaking the thoughts from his mind. He lay back against his pillow and closed his eyes, hoping to escape her grasp in his dreams.

***

Valis found himself standing at the entrance to the Prine Church, watching as a service was being held. The pews were full with parishioners, listening intently as Father Jeremy gave his sermon. As he rambled on about the Gods and sin, Valis couldn't help but laugh to himself.

"Fools, don't they know they're worshiping the wrong Gods? The true savior of humanity lives underground. The Goddess of Norr, Mommy Flora," he exclaimed proudly, the words flowing out so effortlessly.

In a flash, everyone in the church faded away into a cloud of ash. When it cleared, they were gone, but the church wasn't empty.

Mommy Flora now stood on the pulpit, completely naked, looking down at Valis with a pleased look on her face.

"Such a good boy, Sir Valis. Approach and tell me more..."

Valis felt compelled to obey. After all, his Goddess had given him a permanent reminder of the motto that would run through his head for all of eternity.

Obedience is love.

"My submission yearned to be free the second my eyes first took in the glory of my new God. I knew I had to bow before you. To build an Altar and pray to achieve salvation under your leadership," Valis continued, speaking more of his truth as he drew closer and closer to his Queen. Mommy Flora giggled in response, pleased by his statement.

"You will never want to pray the sin away, sweet boy, because as long as I am your religion, sinning is your ecstasy..." she exclaimed, stepping down to close the gap between them. Valis felt his cock throb as she reached out and took his face in her hands.

"My devotion to you runs as deep as the core of the Earth. I am yours, forever entranced by the privilege of worshiping you," he continued, letting his hands fall to her hips, feeling the soft, warm flesh melt into his fingertips.

Mommy Flora bit her lip and moaned, feeling her power grow from the profession of his new gospel. She leaned in, her face now inches away from his own.

"I knew you couldn't resist me. Seal your fate, my love. Give yourself to me completely."

Valis obeyed the orders of his Queen, leaning in to close the gap between them. Her lips tasted sweet, like pure honey, and he found himself lost in her embrace, clutching her hips even tighter. Submission raced through him as her saliva-coated tongue entered his mouth, exploring her new thrall as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

Just like the vision of himself he'd seen in the pod within her cave.

When she pulled back, he leaned in to reconnect their lips but she took hold of his throat and stopped him. She then moved her hand to his chest and forced him down onto his knees. She raised her leg up onto one of the pews, grabbing him by the back of his head and forcing him into her honeypot.

Just as he extended his tongue to taste her...

***

Valis sat up in bed with a deep, heaving breath, his face and body covered in sweat. The dream felt so real. His lips still tingled from the softness of her kiss.

It wasn't enough. He needed more.

It was then that Valis knew what he must do.

***

As he limped his way through town, Valis encountered Father Jeremy, standing beside Jane, the young woman who had first approached the King. The Priest turned to him, his face as pale as a ghost.

"Sir Valis, the demon has taken another victim! Jane's husband walked out of their home half an hour ago and hasn't returned. Please do something!"

Valis ignored him, brushing past them and continuing on. His leg began to burn again, but he knew how to stop the pain this time.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

Obedience is love.

He continued to repeat the statement out loud as he limped into the cavern, through each of the winding curves, beyond all of the bodies trapped in eternal ecstasy, until he reached Mommy Flora's lair.

Once inside, he saw her standing by her throne with a man kneeling before her, gazing up into her eyes as she removed her bodysuit so he could take in the glory of her naked body..

She had to be stopped.

But not for the same reason as before.

With all of the strength he could muster, Valis limped his way up the stairs, grabbed the man by his neck, and threw him over the edge of the cliff. The man's screams echoed throughout the cavern until they faded into obscurity.

He then turned to face the source of his obsession.

"He was not worthy of submitting to you... but I am."

Mommy Flora watched as Valis fell to his knees, noticing that he hadn't bothered to bring any weapons this time.

"They would have made me a Lord for delivering your heart to the King," he exclaimed, "but what is all the wealth in the land worth compared to experiencing the depths of your love?"

The succubus approached her willing victim, reaching down to caress his cheek. Valis leaned into her warmth, feeling his heart beat so fast he thought it might explode.

"That's what I wanted all along, my love. To feel you reach your full potential without any resistance holding you back," Mommy Flora said, sliding her hand down to cup his chin and pull his head up to face her.

"Now, open your mouth for me..."

Valis gazed up at her and obeyed as she towered above him. With a grin, Mommy Flora bent over in front of him and let a long strand of saliva slide down her tongue, dangling tantalizingly before his very eyes.

Valis couldn't believe his luck as he extended his own tongue, waiting patiently until the strand of spit slipped down into his mouth. It burned like acid for a split second before it spread across his tongue and slid down his throat. He closed his eyes and let out a deep moan, savoring the taste of his Queen.

"That's a good boy... remove your clothes and stay right there," she commanded before stepping around him, her tail brushing across his chest as she walked. In a flash he tore off his clothing and waited patiently, facing the entrance of the cavern, his cock throbbing as he wondered what she had planned for him next.

"Turn around, Sir Valis. Gaze upon the feast before you."

Valis turned and his mouth dropped open in awe as he saw Mommy Flora now seated on her golden throne, one leg propped up as she displayed her gorgeous pink pussy for him. She spread her delicate folds apart with two fingers, letting him take it all in.

"Mommy... please..." Valis pleaded, barely able to get the words out in his desperation.

"Please what, sweet boy?"

"Please let me taste you."

She giggled again, pressing a finger inside of herself before holding it out to him, covered in her dripping nectar.

"Come to me and experience the rewards that come with your submission."

Valis crawled to her like a man possessed, not wasting a single minute as he reached her and took her finger in his mouth, sucking so hard his cheeks hollowed out.

It was only a small taste, but it was divine.

His mouth and tongue tingled and buzzed, desperate to taste her more. And he wouldn't need to wait. Mommy Flora took hold of the back of his head with both hands and pulled him down into her folds, letting him feast on the object of his obsession.

"That's my good boy! Enjoy yourself," she moaned, grabbing him by his hair and forcing him deeper. Sir Valis gasped for air in between as he drowned in his Queen, her juices coating his chin and dripping onto the cavern floor. With every lick and taste, he wondered why he'd spent so long fighting the succubi of the world. All they wanted to do is make mankind feel the greatest pleasure in the world. Who could possibly resist that?

When he'd had his fill, Mommy Flora gently pulled him back, watching as he gasped for air and licked his lips to savor every last bit of her taste. She looked into his eyes and grinned when she saw how cloudy they looked, completely overtaken by lust and desire.

"Sir Valis?"

"Yes, Mommy Flora?"

"It's time, baby boy."

He knew what she meant. It was time to make the ultimate sacrifice for Earth's rightful ruler. All thoughts of resistance had long since faded. This was the way of the world. Beta's like him needed a Mommy to keep them in line, to guide them in the right direction.