Lair of the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To take whatever they wanted.

Mommy Flora stood up from her throne and pushed Valis down in her place, his body relaxing back into the seat as his hard cock bobbed in the open air. She savored the moment, feeling the power of making a man of such high-standing in the Kingdom submit to her every whim. There wasn't an ounce of resistance left in his mind, which only served to turn her on even more.

She climbed on top of her thrall, their naked bodies creating a palette of color as she lowered herself over him. Valis moaned, moving his hips up to try and connect himself to her. Instead, she reached down and pressed him deeper into the throne by his chest, denying him of the prize he so desperately craved.

"Tell me I'm perfect."

Valis began to shake with need, looking deep into her eyes.

"You are the epitome of perfection. There is no one who could even hold a candle to you, Mommy Flora."

She wasn't satisfied.

"Tell me you're mine."

"I am yours, it was my destiny all along to fall at your feet. My entire life has led up to my submission for you. I was born to serve you."

One last test.

"Tell me you love me."

Valis didn't hesitate.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much, my perfect Queen. Take me, please, I beg of you. Take my surrender and let it fill you with the power you need to spread your love across the world."

"Good boy."

And she dropped onto him.

Valis let out the loudest moan he had ever made as his entire body exploded with sensation and his brain was flooded with pure, white-hot pleasure. He'd bedded other women on his travels throughout the Kingdom, but it was nothing like this. It felt as if a part of his body was being unlocked for the first time, an experience that he knew, in that moment, was to die for.

It felt even better as Mommy Flora began to ride him, rocking her hips and filling herself to the brink with his throbbing, submissive cock. Valis raised his hands to her hips, letting his fingers sink into her soft flesh as he met each and every one of her thrusts.

"Don't you wish...you'd given in...the moment you saw me?" The demon asked, feeling his submission flow through her as she took him as deep as he could go.

"YES!" Valis cried out in response, his entire being focused on the pleasure coursing through his body, overwhelming his senses.

"Cum for me... sweet boy. Feed my greed for your complete and total submission."

Once again, Valis obeyed.

His first orgasm inside of the demon was the best and strongest of his entire life. It felt as if his cum would never stop pumping into her, flooding her womb with his cum, his strength, and, as he would soon feel, his very soul. He dropped back against her throne, struggling to catch his breath and settle himself.

"Not enough, baby. Mommy wants more!" She exclaimed as she began to ride him again. Valis was shocked to realize that his cock hadn't lost an inch of hardness. If anything, it was even harder than before. And his libido was still at an all time high, as if he'd never released at all.

He needed more too.

The sound of their flesh slapping together once again filled the cavern, and Valis grasped her hips to hold on for the ride. Mommy Flora took his hands and pulled them up to her breasts, letting him squeeze them and feel the softness yield to his fingers. It only spurred him on more as he thrust into her even harder, racing towards his next orgasm.

When he reached it, he couldn't believe yet again how much cum he filled her with. He watched as the runes on her body lit up with every pump, her strength and power growing before his very eyes. Instead of fear, he felt nothing but satisfaction. He was making his Queen happy. Serving his purpose. What better feeling could there be in the world for a Beta like him?

With his second orgasm, he started to notice that his strength was disappearing. His muscles weren't what they were before he'd entered her lair. His skin was losing its color and his life force felt like it was flowing out of him. As she gained strength, he grew weaker and weaker. Even as he felt himself dying in her arms, he still knew it was the right thing to do. The world deserved to feel her love, and he would give his life to make sure it could.

On his fourth orgasm, he could feel himself withering away. Just when he thought he couldn't go at it any longer, Mommy Flora stopped, reaching down to take his face in her hands.

"I will not take your life, my sweet Valis", she cooed, holding up his head as he no longer had the strength to do so. "I promised I would have a greater purpose for you and I meant it. You will lead my army of slaves as we spread my love far beyond this Kingdom, until the world has fallen at the feet of Mommy Flora. I will rule the land of Norr, darling, all because you failed to resist your natural desires. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

Valis could only nod, a smile forming across his pale face as he pictured the beautiful things her love would do for the Kingdom.

"Now, watch what you've helped to create..."

Mommy Flora's eyes began to glow as she raised her arms and shot two beams of bright blue light into the sky. Moments later, the sound of glass shattering filled the cavern.

Valis knew exactly what was happening.

He turned his attention to the entrance of the cavern and watched as the men and women who'd been trapped in the pods slowly made their way in, shuffling about like zombies as they answered the call of their Queen. Their faces were still locked in expressions of bliss, the same kind Valis had on his face as his cock continued to throb in the demon's womb even as she sat still on his lap.

"My babies! What a beautiful sight to see you reach your next stage of evolution!" Mommy Flora said to the crowd of undead worshippers that now filled the cavern. She then turned back to Valis.

"One final orgasm, my love, and you will be ready to start your new life."

"Yes... Mommy... Flora..." he replied as she began to rise and fall on his cock once again. He looked proudly upon the army of slaves he'd helped to create, knowing he would lead them to victory under the rule of Norr's new Queen.

He once again found himself, in his final thoughts as a human being, wondering why he'd bothered to resist her in the first place. From the very beginning, he should have recognized the universal truth.

Mommy Flora is *inevitable*.