Lake Absolultion, Human Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastor Barnett paused to take a sip of water before continuing. "When I awoke this morning, I felt not just inspired but commanded by the Holy Spirit to not preach my usual sermon focused solely on the book of Hosea. I felt led to preach from Genesis Chapter twenty-two as well. As many long time members of my flock well know, Genesis Chapter twenty-two is the story of Abraham obeying God's demand to atone for his sins by sacrificing his beloved son Isaac. Only with a heavy heart did Abraham make preparations to kill his only progeny. Isaac was the belated fulfillment of God's promise that Abraham would be the father of many nations. However; God honored Abraham's willingness to sacrifice his only son by granting him a reprieve. God redeemed Isaac by sending a ram to Abraham that could be sacrificed for his sins rather than Isaac. This of course foreshadowed God sending his only begotten son to be sacrificed for the sins of all mankind..."

When the service ended, the congregation wandered across the road to the boat ramp. Mister Jasper had his Higgins Boat pulled up to the dock with the ramp door down so that people could board without having to climb or get their feet wet. Everyone was invited to another potluck picnic over on Indulgence Island. Larry and Linda watched as their three girls scampered into the boat. Lydia, their oldest daughter, was quick enough to be the first of the children to climb up into the gunners cockpit where the fifty caliber was mounted. Although Mister Jasper had mounted the machinegun along with a full can of ammunition, he hadn't yet loaded a belt of ammo in the receiver. That would come later after the potluck when he would allow the kids to take turns shooting the monstrous gun.

Larry and Linda were vacillating when Pastor Barnett approached them. "I hope that my sermon was inspirational to you two. You no doubt have much to think about. However; it might be better for you two to just enjoy some time alone together rather than come to the potluck. Your girls will be fine and I would be happy to take that kettle of your wonderful baked beans off your hands. Bacon and bourbon bring out the best from baked beans."

Linda wordlessly handed the pot to the pastor then took the hand that her husband was offering her for the walk home. The couple remained silent as they savored just being alone together.

When the couple got to their cabin, the sight of their Cannibal Pot inspired Linda to strip off her dress and kick off her sandals. Larry eagerly stripped off his own clothes and the couple were soon jumping into their hot tub again. Larry added fuel to the still smoldering fire as Linda retrieved a bottle of champagne from the cooler on the deck.

After awhile of soaking and drinking champagne, Larry encouraged Linda to sit on the bench around the tub so that he could pleasure her orally once again. Linda then urged Larry to trade places with her. However; after performing fellatio on her husband for awhile, she climbed up onto his lap facing him so that she could impale herself on his penis. As she began to flex her pelvic muscles she asked, "where do you want to cum this time? In my mouth or in my womb?"

Larry's only reply was to hold her hips encouragingly. He savored the sensation as his wife rode him until she climaxed again. He then warned her, "I'm about to cum!"

Linda continued to flex her pelvic muscles around her husband's penis as his face contorted in ecstasy. She couldn't actually feel his semen surging into her womb, but the knowledge that her husband was finally inseminating her provoked yet another orgasm.

After enjoying lunch then just sunning themselves, Larry and Linda were once again making love. Linda was reclined on the chase lounge with Larry between her welcoming thighs, plunging his penis into her with forceful, rapid strokes. His enthusiasm provoked another orgasm, then another and then another. Then it was his turn to climax. Linda's thighs gripped her husband encouragingly as he eagerly inseminated her.

The couple were still savoring the afterglow of yet another lovemaking when Mister Jasper's Higgins Boat approached the nearby shore. Their daughter Lydia was once again perched in the gunners cockpit wearing ear protection. Everyone else on the boat was wearing ear protection. Mister Jasper dropped anchor just offshore from Mount Perdition. Mount Perdition was the backstop for Lake Absolution's private shooting range. Larry and Linda stood so that they could have an unobstructed view as their daughter fired the Ma Deuce. As usual, Mister Jasper had the big gun in semiautomatic mode both for safety and to conserve ammunition that could cost five dollars a bullet. After firing about two dozen rounds into the big target set up high on the hill, Lydia dismounted so that another kid could have a chance to shoot.

After two dozen kids had gotten a turn, expending about half a dozen, hundred round belts of ammunition, Mister Jasper hoisted anchor and sailed his Higgins Boat over to Larry and Linda's dock and dropped the bow ramp so that their daughters could disembark. The girls eagerly stripped off their clothes so that the family could soak in the Cannibal Pot as they watched the sun set.

Sunday night found Larry and Linda in bed again. Larry was reclined with Linda kneeling above him with her knees straddling his head so that he could pleasure her orally again. Once he had brought her to orgasm, she slid her pelvis down along his chest and belly so that her vagina could envelop his flaccid penis. She giggled coquettishly as her efforts failed to revive him. "I think that I've pumped you dry."

"Please baby, I'm not from Havana. I need time for my testicles to recharge," Larry protested.

Linda cuddled up with her husband, laying with her head on his shoulder. She suddenly felt a familiar pain in her left abdomen. As the pain abated, she knew that she had just ovulated. Her left ovary had just unleashed an egg that at that moment was beginning to drift down her fallopian tube where millions of her African-American paramour's sperm were waiting to fertilize it! Panicked by the belated reminder that pregnancy was not just a theoretical possibility, Linda jumped out of bed and grabbed the almost forgotten bag from the pharmacy. She had actually allowed herself to stop thinking about it!

Linda recalled that the pharmaceutical manufacturer had recommended that the pill should be taken as soon as possible and definitely within seventy-two hours after having unprotected sex. However; her nervous, furtive googling on her phone had taught her that the effectiveness declined drastically during those first, few days. The biblical sites had also informed her that as time went by, the morning after pill became more likely to abort a pregnancy rather than prevent fertilization.

Linda contemplated her dilemma then tearfully prayed for God's guidance and forgiveness as she resolutely walked into the bathroom. She picked up a glass and filled it with water from the tap. She then got the box out of the bag and took the card out of the box. Linda's hands were trembling as she struggled to pop the plastic bubble. She was startled to feel her husband's arms gently encircling her as his hands held hers.

"You don't have to do this to appease me," Larry comforted his distraught spouse.

The expression in Linda's eyes was heartbreaking as she sobbed, "I need to do it. I just ovulated. I know that you are hoping that the baby might be yours because we finally made love without reservation or restraint today. Unfortunately; your sperm would almost certainly be to late even if his sperm didn't have a three day head start."

"I'm not clinging to that forlorn hope," Larry assured his wife. "After soaking so much in our Cannibal Pot in recent months, my sperm are weakened so that they wouldn't have much chance of reaching your ovum in time even if they didn't have to compete with your boyfriend's sperm. I imagine that at this very moment my massively outnumbered sperm are getting their little asses kicked by Negro sperm. That isn't what is important. What is important is that you are my wife. We are of one flesh. If a baby is growing inside you, that baby is mine! It doesn't matter if your ovum was fertilized by my sperm or your boyfriend's sperm, your baby is mine! I love you to much to let you do this because I know what it would do to your soul."

Linda began to sob with relief as her husband squeezed her hands to help her pop the plastic bubble to release the pill then turned her to the side before encouraging her to release the pill so that it fell into the toilet. She could feel tears of joy on her cheeks as he bent forward to push down on the handle to flush the pill down the sewer.

Linda eagerly allowed her husband to usher her back to their bed. This time there was no need for foreplay to get either of them ready. Larry's suddenly rampant erection was literally poking into her fleshy butt cheeks. Linda eagerly got on her hands and knees with her butt up to obscenely present herself to him. Larry eagerly knelt behind her to partake of the nearly taboo pleasure of the lewd position. His penis was soon plunging in to her with frantic urgency. He didn't last long, but he didn't need to because she was climaxing to. As her husband pumped his last reserves of semen into her womb, Linda said a forlorn prayer that God would somehow enable his sperm to prevail over her boyfriend's.

Tuesday evening found Linda and Larry standing on their dock as they watched their three daughters bring the boat home from Indulgence Island. The rowing was slow and comical because their twins were at the oars while their eldest shouted orders. Linda was laughing when she suddenly felt a pain in her right abdomen. As the pain subsided, she realized that she had ovulated again. Her right ovary had just released and egg! Linda counted the hours since their frantic lovemakings Sunday afternoon. God's timing could not have been more perfect.

12