Lake Absolution, Early Bird

Story Info
Sins are forgiven.
8.7k words
3.15
20.2k
9
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Early Bird that hesitates, gets wormed."

The Peddler, Star Trek the Next Generation, The Arsenal of Freedom

Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average.

Tracy roused from her sleep to be greeted by the sight of a snow covered landscape that was partially obscured by a curtain of big, fat snowflakes falling from the sky. When her great-grandfather built the log cabin over a century ago, he had designed it so that the upstairs loft would have a spectacular view through the same, wall of windows that admitted God's light to illuminate the cathedral like great room below. She was treated to the holy sight of Indulgence Island in the center of Lake Absolution, framed by the twin peaks of Mount Purgatory and Mount Perdition on the far side of the lake.

Tracy's grandfather had updated the cabin only half a century ago by installing enormous, picture windows to replace the many smaller panes above and to either side of the French doors that led from the great room to the deck. Her father had updated the cabin again just a decade ago by installing triple pane, insulated glass. In spite of that upgrade, the air in the room was frigid.

Her brass bed hadn't needed to be upgraded during the century since it had been brought up to the cabin. The brass bed was not as spacious as the King sized bed in the master bedroom downstairs, but it had always seemed more romantic because it was a family heirloom. Tracy had lovingly cleaned and polished the brass bed two summers earlier in the hopeful anticipation of a proposal. That hope had been unrequited.

Tracy refocused her gaze upon the picnic table and benches on the deck. Everything had been covered by almost almost a foot of snow when they finally arrived late last night. Now another foot of snow had accumulated. Trent was proud of his old Willys pickup. He had actually bought the pickup a decade earlier from Tracy's grandfather who had helped him restore it. The vintage four wheel drive had delivered them to Lake Absolution safe and sound without having to take the time to chain up. Now it appeared that the snow was so deep they wouldn't be going home even if Trent did chain up.

Tracy's eyes were drawn once again to Lake Absolution. The surface was turning white rather than blue. The lake was beginning to freeze over for the winter. The falling snow was accumulating on the surface of the ice rather than melting. It would not be safe to walk on the lake until they got a good week or so of freezing weather, but the snow covered waters were beautiful.

The sight of the snow made Tracy grateful for the warmth of the heavy quilts that embraced her and protected her from the cold that chilled the exposed flesh of her face. She belatedly realized that she and Trent had been so distracted by their fatigue and negotiations over sleeping arrangements that they had neglected to start a fire in the wood stove before going to bed.

The sight of the snow combined with the cold air that touched her face made Tracy grateful for the warmth of the nude body that was spooned up behind hers. She was even bemused rather than offended by the arm that embraced her so that the hand could presumptuously cradle her naked breasts. She was even grateful for the sensation of the swollen penis that pressed against her naked butt. She smiled mischievously as the swollen penis reminded her of how she had vacillated before deciding that since her bra and panties were as wet as her jeans and sweatshirt, she had an excuse to not just eschew her nightgown but sleep totally nude.

The not entirely unaccustomed intimacy of the embrace inspired Tracy to push her left hand out from under the covers so that she could inspect her ring finger. The glitter of gold and diamonds assured her that she hadn't been dreaming. Trent truly had finally proposed to her last night while they were eating dinner at Camp Eighteen before pressing on through the blizzard to Lake Absolution. The romantic ambience of the upper loft of the enormous, log building had been perfect. She had accepted his proposal in spite of her fears that their engagement would be brief, ending acrimoniously. She didn't yet have a definite date, but she finally had the ring that she had allowed herself to cease hoping for.

As she laid there contemplating her sudden, unexpected engagement, Tracy began to suspect that this was exactly what her conniving mother had intended. Mom had been the one who had suggested that it would be okay for just the two of them to drive up to Lake Absolution to belatedly winterize the cabin. She hadn't been completely surprised. It was not the first time that mother had encouraged such impropriety. Tracy began to suspect that her conniving mom had encouraged last weekend's impropriety for a reason.

Tracy could not resist the temptation to wriggle her hips until the tip of the swollen penis was pressing between her naked labia rather than her butt. It was far from the first time that she had allowed Trent's penis to rub against her sex, but it was the first time that the fabric of a panty wasn't between them to remind them to not go to far. She was overwhelmed with regret and fear as she reflected on the reality that while Trent's penis had been the first penis to touch her vagina, it hadn't remained the only penis to touch her vagina. More importantly, Trent's penis had not been the first penis to touch her naked vagina. Tracy attempted to assuage her fears by reminding herself that Trent must have at least suspected that reality when he bought the ring and proposed to her. She wriggled her butt again until the penis penetrated deep enough that she should have felt it pressing against her precious hymen. The realization that the penis wasn't pressing against her precious hymen inflamed her fears that her engagement would be brief.

This realization provoked momentary regret. Tracy had discussed her options with her mother who was not as naïve as most would presume. Her mother had confirmed that the adage that size doesn't matter was a myth, but she had also admonished her that size wasn't everything. Mom had assured her that the willingness to make the commitment to be a loving husband and devoted father was far more important and that lovemaking could be quite satisfying even with a husband who was only modestly endowed. This advice had inspired Tracy's resolution to accept the proposal of whichever of her two paramours was the first to offer a formal commitment. She had acquiesced to the idea of allowing God to make her decision for her.

Trent was roused by the exquisite sensations of wet warmth enveloping the tip of his penis. It took him a moment to remember that Tracy had been the one who had suggested that they would be warmer if he shared the brass bed with her rather than insisting that he sleep in one of the bunk beds along the walls of the loft. Tracy had even insisted that they sleep nude. It took him another moment to remember his solemn promise to not take advantage of his fiancé in her sleep. Guilt and fear of provoking Tracy's wrath motivated him to withdraw his hand and hips from the intimate contact. He was elated to feel her responding by holding his hand between her naked breasts and wriggling her hips so that his penis was once again embraced by her labia. He might have been emboldened if he hadn't been feeling the Gold crucifix which she always wore on a Gold chain so that it could nestle between her breasts.

Tracy asked impishly, "did you sleep well?"

"Yes. It took me a while to fall asleep, but I slept well," Trent replied. "It feels wonderful to finally be in bed with you even if we still have to restrain ourselves."

"It is certainly more comfortable than making out on the bench seat of your pickup," Tracy agreed coquettishly.

"It is more comfortable," Trent conceded. "However; the need to resist the urge to make out is frustrating."

Tracy found herself admiring her engagement ring once again which inspired her to ask, "why did you finally propose to me?"

"Your mother told me that you spent two nights up here at Lake Absolution last weekend with Troy, unchaperoned," Trent stated with amazing calm. "She reminded me that 'the early bird that hesitates, gets wormed.' She warned me that I'd loose you if I didn't make a commitment soon. So I went out and bought you a ring then rushed home as soon as I was finished with finals."

"It's morning now. I think that it would be okay to make out as long as we don't go to far," Tracy coyly suggested.

Trent responded by gently massaging Tracy's breasts as she rolled over to face him. His hand eagerly fondled her soft flesh as he kissed her. His penis inevitably probed between her thighs until his glans was once again embraced by her labia. He restrained the urge to thrust even deeper.

Tracy savored the sensation as Trent kissed his way from her lips down her chest as he lifted her breasts. Although he was only a few inches taller than she was, his penis could not remain embraced by her labia. Her transgression would not yet be revealed to him. She sighed with relief as well as pleasure as he gently took one swollen nipple into his mouth. He shifted to the other nipple, then pressed her breasts together so that he could get both of her nipples into his mouth to suckle them. Tracy could feel her sex becoming even wetter in response to the sensation of her fiancée suckling at her breasts.

Tracy panicked when she felt Trent's lips release her nipples and begin kissing their way down her tummy. "No. You shouldn't," she protested as she grabbed his hair to restrain him. "I didn't have a chance to bath last night. Besides, I always feel guilty about being to shy to do the same for you."

"It is okay," Trent assured his fiancée. "I would be a liar if I claimed that I didn't fantasize about you performing fellatio on me. However; I understand why you don't want to."

Tracy reluctantly relented by releasing her grip on Trent's hair. The sensation of his lips and tongue kissing, licking and sucking on her labia and clitoris was even more arousing than ever before. Being in bed together rather than in Trent's old pickup was far more comfortable which enabled her to more fully savor the sensations. Trent licked and sucked on her clitoris until she was on the verge of orgasm. He then plunged his tongue deep into her vagina until she should have felt the tip probing her hymen. The sensation of Trent's tongue probing beyond where her hymen should have been evoked memories of the events that had occurred in this same brass bed only a few days earlier. The sensation combined with the wantonness of the act triggered one of the most intense orgasms that she had ever had. Trent persisted, prolonging her climax.

Eventually; Tracy was satiated, at least temporarily. Trent lovingly kissed his way back up her belly, pausing to suckle at her breasts before kissing his way higher to reach her lips. Tracy was once again treated to the sensation of her labia enveloping the glans of her fiancée's penis. She felt the penis plunging even deeper. "No! We shouldn't," she protested coquettishly.

"We're engaged now," Trent pleaded.

"Being engaged isn't the same as being married," Tracy teased. "You don't want me to risk becoming an eager young bride? At least allow me to be on top or put my panties on."

Tracy was relieved when Trent relented and rolled onto his back. She positioned herself on top of him. The unaccustomed sensation of having her naked labia embracing his penis was fantastic. She was certain that the sensation of not having her panty between them must be better for Trent too. She began to slowly rub her sex forward and back along his penis. She paused each time she felt the glans pressing against her clitoris. Tracy was tempted, but after two years of an on again, off again courtship, she was fearful of explaining why she was relenting.

Eventually; Tracy lingered to long. She felt Trent's penis penetrating an inch or two into her vagina. Fortunately; he seemed to be to intent on his pleasure to ask the questions that she feared. Relieved by her fiancée's silence, she slid forward so that his penis popped out then backwards along the shaft.

Tracy struggled to be careful as she continued to rub her naked sex along Trent's penis. However; within a few strokes she felt his penis penetrating two or three inches into her vagina. Once again, Trent didn't confront her.

Tracy once again freed herself from Trent's penis and resumed rubbing her sex against him. The unprecedented sensation of feeling her naked labia embracing him had him squirming under her. Perhaps it was the motions of his pelvis, but she soon felt his penis penetrating three to four inches into her vagina. Tracy was relieved when Trent once again failed to question her about her hymen.

Tracy slid her pelvis forward to free her sex from Trent's penis. She resolved to be more careful as she resumed rubbing herself against him. However; after only a few more strokes she felt his penis penetrating four to five inches into her vagina. She panicked when she felt Trent grabbing her hips to pull her just a fraction of an inch closer so that her pelvis was pressed against hers and his penis was penetrating her completely. Fortunately; he remained silent. The questions she feared remained unasked.

Tracy giggled gleefully as Trent rolled her over so that he was on top of her and between her thighs. As he began to gently thrust into her, she admonished him, "be careful. Do you want me to become an eager young bride?" Her fiancé said nothing as he continued his gentle thrusting.

Trent struggled to restrain himself, but the exquisite sensation of finally having his penis inside of Tracy's pussy quickly brought him to orgasm. He could feel himself ejaculating as he began to withdraw. The second or third spurt of semen was already squirting from his penis as his pink glans emerged from between her labia. He prayed that she would not realize that he had been so careless as he spilled the remainder of his seed on her pubic hair.

"I'm sorry," Trent lamented. "I was hoping that I'd give you am orgasm."

"May be I was to worried about you pulling out to orgasm," Tracy admonished her fiancée. "You were a bit slow to pull out, but at least you tried."

Trent rolled off of his fiancée to lay beside her where she remained laying on her back, with her knees up and spread wide. She giggled coquettishly as she realized that she was giving him a gynecologist's eye view of her vagina. She complained, "I'm getting cold," to give herself an excuse to pull the covers up to their necks to conceal herself.

Trent could not resist the temptation to reach between Tracy's thighs to caress her semen soaked sex. He rubbed his fingers against her clitoris then deeper.

"Careful," Tracy warned. "You might push your semen in even deeper. I should run off to the bathroom to rinse away your semen before any of your sperm reach my womb."

Trent teased, "why aren't you?"

"We forgot to start a fire in the stove last night. It is really cold," Tracy complained. She continued to lay there beside her fiancée, with her knees raised and parted obscenely so he could continue to finger her sex. She reached over to grab his flaccid penis. She was elated to feel it beginning to swell in response to her touch. The two lovers continued to gently masturbate each other as Trent's erection gradually revived.

Overcome with lust, Trent rolled over so that he was between Tracy's thighs again. She responded to the sensation of his penis plunging into her vagina by wrapping her legs around his hips to pull him closer. "Maybe you should be more careful this time," she suggested.

Trent was less anxious during their second love making. The torrent of unasked questions that had tormented him during their first love making had ceased to be relevant. He had proposed to Tracy. She had accepted his ring. He had eagerly consummated their engagement in spite of those unasked questions. Now that he had already ejaculated, he was hopeful that he could last long enough to give her an orgasm.

Trent paused on the outstroke and looked down at where just the tip of his penis was embedded between Tracy's labia. The sight of the thick film of semen that was lubricating their love making was intensely arousing. There was no hint of blood tinting his semen that he should have expected. This observation was intensely humiliating and alarming, yet strangely arousing. He remained silent. His only consolation was the possibility that perhaps some of his sperm might reach Tracy's womb.

Trent eagerly resumed thrusting. He struggled to find the perfect pace that would pleasure Tracy but his efforts were futile. Eventually; he surrendered to his own lusts by thrusting frantically into her. He was amazed that she seemed to respond to the rougher coupling. Unfortunately; it was to little, to late. Acquiescing to the reality that he was once again failing to bring his fiancé to orgasm, he withdrew just as he began to ejaculate and spilled most of his semen into her pubic hair.

The two lovers lingered for several minutes before Trent rolled off of his love. Tracy lifted the covers to look down with dismay at the semen that was seeping from her sex. "You were better about keeping your promise to pull out this time. But if you don't want me to become an eager young bride, you need to pull out before you ejaculate not while you are ejaculating."

"I'm sorry," Trent replied. "I was about to pull out but it seemed that you were about to orgasm. I tried to wait until the last moment, then I just couldn't pull out fast enough."

"There isn't much we can do about it now," Tracy lamented. "I guess that since you can't be trusted with the pulling part of the pull and pray method, it is up to me to do the praying."

"May be I should do penance to atone for both of my sins," Trent teased his fiancée.

Tracy giggled as her fiancée kissed his way from her lips down her chest, pausing on her breasts before continuing downward to her sex.

Trent was surprised that he was surprised by the pungent aroma and flavor. He had performed oral sex on Tracy on numerous occasions after she had gotten him off by giving him a cameltoe slide. However; she would always take off her semen soaked panty so that only traces of semen remained in her pubic hair. Her aroma and flavor was intoxicating.

Tracy felt embarrassed about allowing Trent to perform oral sex on her so soon after having sex, but his lack of inhibition was intensely arousing. She soon found herself having the orgasm that had barely eluded her when they were having sex. Her climax was intense, prolonged and repeated.

When Trent was satisfied that Tracy was satiated, she climbed out of bed, pulled her nightgown on then pulled her bathrobe on so she would not be so cold as she went downstairs to the cabin's only bathroom. When she turned on the tap of the sink, she realized that the water was ice cold. She remembered that she had not forgotten to turn on the circuit breaker for the water heater. A bit of experimenting with the light switch confirmed her suspicion that the power was out. She reluctantly rinsed her sex with ice cold water. She was bemused by the realization that Trent had sucked most of his semen from her pubic hair and vagina. She was content to rinse away the most obvious traces that remained.

When Tracy emerged from the bathroom, she was elated to find Trent starting a fire in the woodstove. The simple courtesy appeased her. "Thank you," she said. "Unfortunately; the power is out. Mom taught me how to cook on the woodstove, but it will be more than a few minutes before it gets hot enough for cooking and over an hour before the cabin gets warm enough to be comfortable. Old man Jensen's general store has a backup generator and they always keep their pot belly stove stoked all night. Since you didn't keep your promise to pull out rather than cum inside me, you owe it to me to take me out to breakfast."