Lake Absolution, Early Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent was smart enough to realize that he had been granted absolution with minimal penitence. "You got it. You can have whatever you want for breakfast."

Tracy went over to the rack next to the wood stove where they had hung their clothes to dry. Because they had neglected to stoke the fire, everything, her jeans, sweatshirt, bra and panties were still damp and ice cold.

Tracy rummaged in her gym bag to find her thermal underwear and a pair of dry socks. She knew that the thin fabric of the underwear would actually be warmer than her denim jeans and sweatshirt. After pulling the socks then the bottoms on, she removed her bathrobe and nightgown so she could put the shirt on.

Trent savored the sight of his fiancée standing there in just her thermal underwear. The white fabric was not completely opaque. Her protruding nipples attested to the cold as well as the conspicuous absence of a bra. The fabric of the underwear bottoms that revealed her prominent camel toe as well as a hint of her auburn pubic hair was already becoming damp to attest that she was no longer a virgin. "You look beautiful," he said with sincerity, "but..."

Tracy interrupted him, "good. I'm starving. Lets go." She took time to get her drivers license out of her wallet and tucked it into the waist band of her thermal underwear, put on her fur lined boots and grabbed her down vest off a hook as she went out the door. She paused to look at Trent's pickup where it was covered with deep snow. "We can walk to the store quicker than we can dig your pickup out. You'd probably have to chain up too."

Trent eagerly took Tracy's hand as they walked through the still virginal, white snow that covered the gravel road that encircled Lake Absolution. Their tracks were the only tracks that disturbed the blanket of white. As they walked the half mile to the store Tracy asked, "am I the best you ever had?"

"What?"

"I asked you if I'm the best you ever had! You did confess that you were no longer a virgin when you resumed courting me back in June. I want to know if I'm the best that you ever had."

Trent considered the question. He considered lying, then realized that there was no need to lie. "Yes. You're the best I've ever had. You're the best because I love you. You're the best because we were making love rather than just fucking. You're the best because you're not a slut. You're the best because you're the first girl that I have not used a condom with. I can't believe how much better sex is bareback. You're the best because our lovemaking was lubricated with my semen the second time we made love."

Tracy wrapped her arms around her fiancée to kiss him, deeply. When the kiss ended they resumed their walk to the general store. They walked briskly as much because of hunger and exuberance as well as to fight the cold. The pace of their walking caused Tracy's large breasts to jiggle and sway enticingly under her shirt. Trent savored the sight of the undulations as he contemplated their future together. Tracy 's mom could almost be mistaken for her more voluptuous older sister. Trent was confident that Tracy's youthful breasts would become even larger to match her mother's as she retained twenty or forty pounds as the babies inevitably came. He had enjoyed the sauna and soaking sessions in the Cannibal Pot with Tracy's family often enough to expect that Tracy's breasts would also become flabby and saggy just like her mother's. While her nipples and aurolaes would grow much larger, her Nordic heritage would no doubt ensure that they would remain a light pink, just like her mother's. Tracy's lush growth of auburn pubic hair would no doubt become lighter and thinner just as her mother's had so that it would barely conceal her labia. Tracy's labia would undoubtedly become almost crimson and protrude prominently, just like her mothers. The prospect that Tracy would closely resemble her mother two decades hence had only encouraged Trent to propose to her.

They had passed only a few houses before Tracy asked, "why did you give your virginity to some slut? Didn't it occur to you that you should save yourself for your wife to be? Why did you have to screw so many women?"

"I guess I surrendered my virginity to another woman because you started dating Troy after I returned to the university a year ago last fall," Trent explained. "You were both still in High School, which meant that you could see him every day, while my only opportunities to woo you away from him were during my occasional visits home. I think that I succumbed to temptation because I was afraid that I'd already lost you to him. When your mom told me that you were dating Troy, I was certain that you had already become just another notch on his bedpost. I was afraid that you could never he interested in me after being with him. I became promiscuous because the women that I was with were either into casual sex or I was a disappointment to them. There were only about half a dozen of them, and all but one of them were just one night stands."

As they continued to walk through the snow Trent asked, "why are you so angry with me about not remaining a virgin for you. Troy was no virgin when you started dating him. That stud has fucked half the girls in your class and he has certainly been fucking even more women since he went away to university on football and basketball scholarships. I would be amazed if he had not been fucking other girls since you were dating him last year. Why do you condemn me for my transgressions yet forgive his?"

Tracy remained silent as the walked past two more houses before she answered, "I guess I forgave Troy for his promiscuity because he had been promiscuous long before I started dating him. I realized that he wasn't going to stop being promiscuous unless and until he decided to make a commitment by marrying me. I forgave Troy for being promiscuous because he continued to date me even though I refused to go all of the way with him. I accepted Troy's promiscuity because he didn't object when I resumed dating you just as you accepted me continuing to date him. It would have been hypocritical of me to condemn him when I was involved in a somewhat sordid, romantic triangle."

The two lovers remained silent as they continued to trudge through the deep snow to Jensen's General Store. The place looked like a set from an old western movie. The broad porch even had a railing that could be used as a hitching post. What might have been mistaken for a false front was actually a reasonably spacious, upstairs apartment for the proprietors.

As they stepped onto the porch, Trent was embarrassed to see how Tracy's camel toe was accentuated by the obviously semen stained fabric of her thermal underwear bottoms. Her pubic hair was now only barely obscured. She even smelled like sex! He nervously ushered her over to the lunch counter along one wall of the store and offered needless help as she climbed up on a stool. The store was warm enough that she took off her down vest and set it on the stool beside her, unconcerned that her nipples were at full attention.

Perhaps the sight of Tracy's braless breasts had drawn his attention, but old man Jensen who ran the general store and restaurant wasted no time coming over to take their order. He took one look at Tracy's finger and exclaimed, "congratulations! You're engaged! This young whipper snapper finally got the brains to propose to you. Smart move boy. I've met the competition on the few occasions when he has been up her with Tracy and her family, and again when he and Tracy came up here together just last weekend. You sure had some stiff competition! However; I was confident that you are the type of man that a woman who was raised at Lake Absolution would have for a husband. What will you have this morning?"

"I'd like French toast, bacon, two eggs, a milk shake and coffee," Tracy blushed as she tried to avoid the subject of the competition.

After he had given old man Jensen his order, Trent leaned over to whisper, "you can't be having cravings already?"

"Of course not," Tracy blushed as she whispered back. "However; since you might have gotten me pregnant by being slow to pull out, I'm going to make you pay for a meal fit for a pregnant mother."

The two betrothed made small talk as they waited for their breakfast to be cooked. When Misses Jensen brought their meals to them, Tracy began to devour hers as if she was a starved wolf. Trent watched in amazement as his petite fiancée demolished her meal. She alternated between, French toast, coffee, bacon, milkshake, eggs, and coffee until she had consumed everything. Trent was unable to finish his pancakes and bacon before she had finished her feast.

When the two lovers were done with their breakfasts, Tracy excused herself to go to the ladies room. Thinking that she might want time to do something about her semen stained underwear, Trent wandered over to the pharmaceutical shelf. The condoms were up high where adults and teenagers could easily find them but curious little children couldn't reach them. Trent was reaching for a box of the snugger fitting Asian brand that was most comfortable for him when Mister Jensen walked up behind him. "I wouldn't buy those if I were you."

"Why not?"

"You'd be betraying your fiancé if you did. It is rather obvious that she has allowed you to consummate your engagement. I don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to deduce that you two relied on the Pull and Pray method but you violated her trust. You are afraid that she will not trust you again. Rather than trying to prove that you are worthy of her trust, you are trying to absolve yourself of the responsibility to restrain yourself. Buying condoms will only suggest that you don't love her enough to restrain yourself," Mister Jensen explained.

When Trent blushed with embarrassment the old man explained, "Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average. This is one of those situations when I shouldn't mind my own business."

"Thanks," Trent stammered. As he walked outside to wait for Tracy to finish her business, he realized that Mister Jensen was right. He needed to prove to Tracy that he loved her enough to restrain himself. He wandered across the small parking lot and the road to the boat ramp.

As Trent was wandering around aimlessly, the door to Mister Jasper's shop opened up to reveal his Mitsubishi Fuso, four wheel drive truck, chained up with the snow plow mounted. Mister Jasper walked over to Trent. The big, black man grabbed Trent's hand and shook it as he said, "congratulations boy. You finally got smart enough to propose to Tracy. She's one beautiful woman, just like her mother. I was actually kind of hoping that Troy would be the one to marry her, for obvious reasons, but he obviously really isn't the type of man who could be a good husband for a woman from Lake Absolution. You need to be more careful though or she is going to be an eager young bride at her wedding, just like her mother before her. Of Course no one around here condemned Tracy's mother for being an eager, young bride. No one from around here would condemn Tracy for becoming an eager young bride either. However; most the husbands around the lake tell me that it is fun for a young couple to have a few years together before they start their family. I wouldn't know because I've never been married myself."

"My God," Trent explained. "Word certainly gets around fast."

"This is Lake Absolution. Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average. This is one of those situations when I shouldn't mind my own business."

Tracy had gone to the restroom so she could have some privacy to call her mother. Mister Jensen had a cell signal booster that made his General Store about the only location at Lake Absolution where people could send or receive calls unless they wanted to climb Mount Purgatory or Mount Perdition. Her mother answered on the fourth ring. "How are you doing my daughter?"

"I'm doing fine. Trent proposed to me!"

"That's wonderful dear, but something is bothering you. You've just consummated your engagement with your fiancé, haven't you?"

"How did you know mom?"

"Very simple daughter. Your father and I consummated our engagement when we went up to the cabin at Lake Absolution together unchaperoned. Were you in the brass bed in the upstairs loft when you consummated your engagement?"

Tracy blushed as she confessed to her mother, "yes."

"Good. Not only did your father and I consummate our engagement in that brass bed, I surrendered my virginity in that brass bed, my mother before me surrendered her virginity in that brass bed then consummated her engagement in that brass bed, her mother and her mother before her all surrendered their virginities in that brass bed then consummated their marriages in that brass bed. Most of my half of your bloodline was conceived in that brass bed. That brass bed is a holy place worthy of veneration. I had a suspicion that you would soon succumb to the temptation even if Troy didn't propose to you, so I encouraged you two to go up to Lake Absolution to winterize the cabin. I didn't want you to be burdened by guilt about not waiting until your wedding night. Jumping the gun is a family tradition. Did you orgasm?"

"God mom. Don't you have any shame?"

"No. Not now when you are finally a woman instead of a girl. I ask you again, was Troy a considerate lover who gave you an orgasm?"

"No. At least not when we were having sex," Tracy confessed. "He tried really hard the second time and almost succeeded. I'm not upset about that because he had brought me to climax orally before we had sex then again afterwards. I think that I'm in love with his lips and tongue more than his penis."

Tracy listened as her mom giggled. "I feel the same way about your father. There are many times when what I truly crave is to just sit on his face all night. There have been more than a few times when that is exactly what I've done. Don't despair. Trent isn't nearly as experienced as Troy nor is he as well endowed by his creator. Give it time. With enough practice he will learn how to satisfy you with that cute little, pink penis of his almost as well as Troy did with his ebony monster."

"Mother! You're incorrigible," Tracy said in exasperation.

"I'm just being realistic daughter. A mother has a responsibility to appraise potential mates for her offspring. Soaking as a family along with your guests in the Cannibal Pot then relaxing in the sauna gave me opportunities to take the measure of your two paramours. Troy is obviously much more impressive than Trent. Unfortunately; men who are so well endowed usually don't make good husbands and fathers. They tend to do most of their thinking with their not so little head."

"So you think that I made the right decision?"

"Absolutely. I'm proud of you daughter. Did Trent notice that your hymen was already ruptured and realize that you hadn't remained a virgin for him?"

"His tongue must have noticed that my hymen was already ruptured, but he didn't confront me about it," Tracy answered timidly.

"Men have their pride, but they are pragmatic. They all have contradictory and hypocritical fantasies of being womanizing studs who end up marrying a virgin. They understand at an instinctual level that a woman who has not remained chaste before marriage is unlikely to remain monogamous during marriage. Unfortunately; men insist that the virgin that they fantasize about marrying has to prove herself to be the best piece of tail that they ever had before they will make a commitment and propose to her. Then they don't want to marry her because she is no longer a virgin. They want to keep playing the singles game. What men don't understand is that when what's left of them gets around to getting what's left to be gotten, what's left to be gotten wont be worth getting whatever it is that they they've got left."

"Mom! Don't start quoting White Christmas on me. I still haven't figured out what that means."

"You will figure it out someday. In the meantime my daughter, you have to understand that sometimes a lady has to be a bit of a slut to motivate her future husband to make a commitment. Usually; just dating some womanizing stud is enough to disturb their complacency. If that doesn't work, a lady has to get more diabolical. Surrendering her virginity to that womanizing stud is sometimes necessary to inflame her future husband's jealousy so that he will fight for what he wants."

"Is that why you encouraged Troy to bring me up to our cabin last weekend without you or dad or anyone else to chaperone us? Were you intending that he would seduce me? Did you call Trent to tell him that I was spending two nights up here alone with Troy so that he would become jealous and presume that I had surrendered my precious virginity to another man? Were you really that certain that he would propose to me rather than break up with me or worse?

"I plead guilty on all four of those charges. Women in our bloodline have been provoking their future husbands into proposing to them by surrendering their virginity to another man for at least four generations. Its an old, family tradition."

"I hate to admit it to you mother, but you were right. Your ploy did motivate Trent to finally propose to me. As a bonus, I got to surrender my virginity to Troy. I'm certain that loosing my virginity to Trent would have been less painful and traumatic, but it would not have been so orgasmic. In spite of the pain from my ruptured hymen, Troy brought me to orgasm before he even got that big, black penis of his all of the way inside me. I actually had another orgasm when I felt him ejaculating inside me."

"They pleasure of eating forbidden fruit is one of the advantages of our family tradition. However; I can tell that something else is bothering you daughter."

"Trent didn't pull out in time like he promised," Tracy confessed. "It has been barely weeks since I started my period, so the timing isn't good."

"Why should that upset you daughter? The timing was even worse last weekend when you were up at the cabin with Troy. Given the circumstances, it really isn't fair of you to expect your fiancée to not inseminate you. Don't be upset with Trent or worry to much daughter. Remember the four 'P's? You two need to Practice Pull and Pray to Perfection. You shouldn't be to worried. We've intentionally invited Trent up to the cabin rather frequently during the summer. I seem to recall that he was up at the Cabin for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Your dad and I stoke the Cannibal Pot so hot for a reason. That combined with the heat of the Sauna have rendered Trent's sperm lazy and docile. Even if he stays out of the Cannibal Pot, he probably will not become capable of impregnating you until your June wedding. You have probably already ovulated anyway."

"Yes, mom. I think that I felt one of my ovaries kicking out an egg yesterday. Thanks for the advice and reassurance mom. I got to go now."

Tracy emerged from the Jensen's General Store looking much happier. She quickly spotted Troy where he was talking to Mister Jasper by the boat ramp. Mister Jasper offered them a ride back to their cabin, but the lovers declined. He got into his Fuso and brought the big, four cylinder diesel to life. Tracy noticed that he turned West so that he was heading towards their cabin. The two held hands as they followed Mister Jasper's truck so they could walk in shallow snow back to the cabin.

When they got back to the cabin they were greeted by the cozy warmth that Tracy had been accustomed to since she was a newborn infant. Trent stoked the woodstove again but left the doors open so they could see the flames before he said, "I should perform penance again for not giving you an orgasm then failing to keep my promise to pull out rather than cum in you.."