Lake Absolution, Early Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was startled when Trent gently pushed her down onto the bear skin rug in front of the fire. She giggled when she felt him pulling down the bottoms of her thermal underwear. She eagerly helped him get the garment off. She laughed joyously when she felt his lips and tongue seeking her semen soaked sex. Having her fiancé pleasure her orally when her sex was soaked with semen was so deliciously wanton that it took him barely a minute to bring her to an orgasm which went on and on and on. Finally satisfied that her fiancé was truly remorseful, she encouraged him to reposition himself between her welcoming thighs. His hands eagerly pulled her shirt up to expose her breasts so that he could feast on them.

The sensation of Trent's penis plunging into her sex was heavenly. Trent was more confident and less frantic this third time. More importantly, her conversation with her mother had assuaged her anxieties about Trent realizing that she had surrendered her virginity to Troy. She was elated to feel herself orgasming again. She felt Trent's body convulsing in pleasure in response to her pleasure, but he was much better about restraining himself this time. The glans of his penis had emerged from between her labia before his semen began to spurt. Although he spilled some of his seed on her sex again, he tilted his pelvis so that the remainder of his semen spilled safely onto her belly and breasts rather than in her pubic hair.

As they cuddled together on the bear skin rug Tracy said, "I think we should fire up the Cannibal Pot and the sauna. Since the power is out, that is the easiest way for us to bath. She pulled her shirt back down to her waist to cover her breasts but didn't bother with her underwear bottoms before putting her boots on.

Taking inspiration from Tracy, Trent left his pants and underwear off as he went outside. It had taken him time to understand why Tracy's family was so casual about nudity up at their cabin when they seemed so straight laced at home. Just being at Lake Absolution liberated them from their inhibitions. The cold encouraged him to work quickly to finely split some wood for the stoves in the barrel shaped sauna and the round Cannibal Pot as the big, hand made, Cedar hot tub was called. Once fires were going, he packed the stoves full of wood then he and Tracy retreated to the warmth of the cabin.

The couple were fully clothed the next time they emerged from the cabin. Trent shoveled snow off of the picnic table and benches, then the deck while Tracy used a broom to sweep the snow off of the solar panels. At Tracy's behest, Trent went next door to shovel snow for the Barnetts, an elderly couple who lived full time at the lake while she stoked the fires in the Cannibal Pot and the Sauna..

When Tracy and Trent finally emerged from the cabin again, they were both naked except for their boots. They waved to the Barnett's who responded with knowing smiles. The old folks were octogenarians, but they were not so old that they had forgotten what it was like to be young.

Trent watched as Tracy checked the thermometer in the tub. Her family was very insistent about hot tubing at one-hundred-and-ten degrees. They hadn't explained why. They also liked their sauna hot. As usual, they began by using a hand pump to lift water up to the tank for the outside shower. The anachronistic arrangement was perfect for the frequent occasions when the power was out. Trent watched as Tracy rinsed, lathered then rinsed her hair and succulent body then repeated.. Only when Tracy was satisfied that the water was hot enough did they climb in to enjoy a good, long soak.

Trent and Tracy had been soaking in the tub for about half an hour when the Barnett's came walking over to join them bearing a plate of cookies and a jug of spiced, hot buttered rum along with four mugs. Trent noticed that the elderly couple were wearing just their robes and their boots. Tracy didn't even hesitate before inviting them to enjoy the hospitality of the tub. Trent found himself appraising the nude octogenarians. The old man's gray pubic hair nearly completely obscured his shrunken penis. The old lady must have been spectacularly endowed in her youth because her sagging breasts remained impressive. She was not shy about parting her thighs as she climbed into the tub, displaying her thinning, gray pubic hair that barely obscured her untoned labia. She was no longer pretty, but she somehow remained beautiful. Trent was amazed that he could become so comfortable hot tubing nude with his fiancé and the elderly neighbor couple.

An hour later the recently engaged couple were once again making love on the bear skin rug. Trent was pleased when he managed to bring Tracy to orgasm again. He was also able to spill all of his semen on Tracy's belly and breasts rather than in her pubic hair. After the loving, Tracy made a steak dinner which they ate al fresco.

When dinner was over, the couple were in the mood but Trent's penis was reluctant. Trent was astonished when Tracy had him sit on the couch then knelt in front of him to take his penis in her mouth and began to suck on it. The once taboo act quickly provoked him to his full, five inch glory. Trent suffered from no delusions of grandeur and was not ashamed to admit that he was below average. However; he was amazed that Tracy could take him fully in her mouth. He realized that his fiancée had become an accomplished fellatrix by practicing on someone else, probably Troy. The exquisite sensation encouraged him to resist the urge to confront her or question her. It wasn't long before Trent had to warn Tracy that he was ready to cum. She withdrew her mouth just in time to let him ejaculate onto her breasts.

Tracy settled on the couch with Trent as she started the movie that she had selected. It was Irving Berlin's White Christmas. Tracy had turned off the lights so that only the television and the video player were on to conserve battery power. They had watched it up here with her folks last Christmas season and the season before that. White Christmas along with a dozen others were a family tradition. As they watched the movie, Trent realized that it was a message that he should have heeded over a year ago.

When the movie was over, Tracy hugged her fiancé once again and kissed him deeply yet again. "Let us go to bed." She stoked the wood stove, closed the doors and the damper before taking her fiancé's hand to lead him upstairs to the loft. Thanks to the fire, the loft was almost uncomfortably warm. Tracy urged Troy to lay back on the brass bed then bent down to take his penis into her mouth. When he became fully erect, she moved up to straddle him just as she had done that morning only she was not at all hesitant to allow his penis to penetrate her vagina.

Trent was amazed to feel Tracy's pussy muscles flexing rhythmically to massage his penis as her hips remained perfectly still. "Is this is a trick that your mother taught you?"

Tracy just giggled.

Trent struggled to remain still as Tracy continued to massage his penis with her pussy. He reached up to fondle her breasts. She responded by bending forward so that he could kiss, lick and suckle her nipples. His efforts were rewarded by the sensation of her vagina spasmming around his penis. "I'm going to cum. You better get off of me unless you want to become an eager young bride," he warned her.

Trent was amazed when Tracy responded by continuing to massage his penis with her pussy. His body convulsed in pleasure as he surrendered to his own lust. His scrotum and testicles ached from the force of his intense ejaculation. When his passion subsided he gently accused, "you allowed Troy to inseminate you."

Tracy blushed with shame as she nodded her head then asked, "do you want your ring back?"

Trent shook his head. "No. I understood the situation when I decided to buy you the ring and propose to you. Its my own fault for refusing to propose to you at Thanksgiving or when I returned to University last Fall. You never would have started dating Troy if I had proposed to you when I returned to University last year. Do you forgive me for being so stubborn?"

Tracy kissed Troy again then replied, "of course I forgive you. We are at Lake Absolution. Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average. We are going to have to do a lot of soul searching to decide what penance we should impose on each other."

Tracy giggled coquettishly as she slid her pelvis forward then straddled Troy's head. She was elated by the eagerness with which his lips and tongue responded as she pressed her semen saturated sex into his face.. She looked down between her breasts to meet his eyes. "I love you."

Trent's only answer was to continue using his mouth to pleasure her.