Lake Absolution, Gets the Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy soon felt herself climaxing. As her pleasure subsided she implored Troy, "warn me when your about to climax."

Troy eagerly nodded his head. Barely a minute later he said, "I'm about to bust a nut."

Tracy gazed into Troy's eyes lovingly as she continued to massage his penis with her sex. "Cum in me," she implored him. "Bless me with more of your precious sperm."

Troy easterly surrendered his seed.

They kissed and cuddled for a while with Tracy laying atop Troy with his penis still inside her. When she could feel that he was finally flaccid she dismounted and got out of bed to take his hand. "We both need to bath," she said as she led him downstairs and out onto the deck where the Cannibal Pot awaited them. They eagerly pulled the cover off then climbed into the still warm waters. Tracy stoked the stove that was immersed in the water with crumpled up newspaper and kindling then lit a match to restart the fire. Once a strong flame was burning, she added more wood and closed the lid. Troy eagerly pumped the bellows to stoke the flame until the tub was almost uncomfortably hot.

The two lovers luxuriated in the Cannibal Pot as they admired the sight of a God given sunrise. The sunrise inspired their desire. Tracy was soon sitting on the edge of the tub with Troy between her welcoming thighs, thrusting his big, black penis into her with vigorous, determined strokes. The cold morning air deterred him from restraining himself. Tracy's thighs embraced him encouragingly. As his penis began to spasm inside her she screamed, "cum in me! Bless me with your sperm!" Troy eagerly inseminated her for the third time.

The two lovers submersed themselves in the waters of the tub again. "This is dangerous," Troy said. "I shouldn't be so reckless."

"You shouldn't feel guilty. I'm being reckless too," Tracy assured Troy. She thought for a moment and counted the days. "We also aren't being quite as reckless as you might assume. This is Saturday. I started my period last Saturday so this is day eight of my cycle. We aren't perfectly safe, but I probably will not ovulate for another six or eight days."

Troy teasingly asked, "did your mother teach you so much about reproductive biology?"

"Of course she did. How else could a woman fully enjoy the blessing of sex and being able to conceive if God wills it," Tracy asserted.

Their theological conversation was interrupted by the Barretts emerging from their cabin, once again wearing only their robes and slipper, bearing trays laden with plates of pancakes, bacon and fruit as well as a big pot of coffee. "We were afraid that you two might be famished from your exertions. We brought you sustenance so you can continue."

Tracy giggled as she invited the octogenarian couple to join them. The Barretts set their trays on the bench around the edge of the Cannibal Pot and eagerly climbed in. Plates were passed around as well as cups filled with coffee. Nothing was said as the two couples savored their feast as they savored dawns early light.

Misses Barrett finally spoke as she was piling the empty dishes onto a tray. "We noticed that you two are making love without reservation or restraint this morning. Are you two trying to have a baby together?"

"No," Tracy exclaimed with giggling outrage. "We're not even engaged much less married. However; I started menstruating last Saturday so I'm early enough in my cycle that I should be safe."

"That's good to hear young lady," Misses Barrett said. "Most people ridicule fertility awareness as 'Vatican Roulette' just as they ridicule the withdrawal method as 'Pull and Pray.' However; either method alone can be just as effective as condoms or the diaphragm. Usually the pill isn't usually much more effective. Fertility awareness in combination with withdrawal can be just as effective as the pill if you use the more restrictive permutation but far less effective than if you use the more permissive permutation. You shouldn't be getting too reckless unless you have made a commitment, to someone."

Tracy blushed with embarrassment as she said, "I guess we should start being more careful, tomorrow?"

"I would agree that you should start being more careful, tomorrow afternoon," Misses Barrett agreed. The elderly couple then emerged from the water and climbed out of the tub. The put on their robes and slippers then picked up the trays and returned to their cabin.

The amazingly candid conversation had provoked Troy's lust for Tracy. "You heard the wise woman. We should start being more careful, tomorrow afternoon."

Tracy joyfully sat on the edge of the tub and parted her thighs invitingly. "We need to make the most of the time we have," she said encouragingly as Troy eagerly plunged his big, ebony penis into Tracy's sex.

12