Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Bisexual sub enjoys serving all comers at cabin.
9.2k words
4.56
14k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry has given introductory blowjobs to everyone and been subjected to a surprise session of FEMDOM. Now the poker game starts. This is a work of fiction, and all characters are written to be over eighteen-years-old.

...

Roger continued, "We've played here before and everybody knows the rules... increasing antes on the hour, pot limit, no credit. There is one special rule regarding Larry. He will be under the table sucking my cock. If you win a multiplayer hand with a large pot, you also win Larry's services. You may use him however you wish, or you may sell him to the highest bidder. Any questions?"

"I don't think your 'gay' friend is gay. Is he?" Jack asked.

Roger smiled. "That isn't exactly the kind of question I was expecting." He paused a moment. "Tell me Jack, did you enjoy your blowjob?"

"Yes, I did. Think it was the best one I ever had," Jack replied.

Roger continued, "And can we agree by general consensus that Mistress Tanya, enjoyed having her pussy eaten by Larry?"

There were multiple yeses uttered around the table.

"Well then, what the fuck does it matter what label we put on Larry?" Roger answered. "He's a great friend who knows how to use his mouth."

Jack commented, "You've got a point there. Who cares? He's making people happy. I plan on winning some big pots tonight and using his under-the-table delivery tonight."

"That's the spirit, Jack." Roger responded.

As the first hand was dealt, Larry took Roger's flaccid cock in his mouth. He liked its warmth and was enjoying how it felt as it grew in his mouth. His intention was to keep Roger hard and sip his pre-cum until Roger asked to cum. He would hold Roger's cock in his mouth as long as it took.

After about a half hour, Adrian's full house beat Mark's flush. It was a huge pot with Bob staying to the showdown with a lower flush. There was several hundred dollars in the pot.

Roger pushed Larry off his rock hard boner, saying, "You belong to Adrian for now. Serve him."

Adrian ordered Larry, "Get everybody another beer and find the potato chips I brought. I think there's some dip in the refrigerator too."

When the refreshments were delivered, Adrian continued, "Get under the table, take off my shoes and then massage my legs and feet. Keep going until I tell you to stop."

Adrian was wearing shorts and boat shoes. Larry slipped the shoes off and worked on each foot for about five minutes. He then moved up to the calves. As he was massaging the right calf with both hands, Adrian's hand snaked under the table briefly to pull Larry's hands up between his thighs. Adrian then moved his hand back up on the table. Larry slid his hands up under the loose fitting shorts -- one on each leg. Adrian slid down in his chair slightly and spread his legs apart. Since

Adrian wasn't wearing underwear, Larry was easily able to reach Adrian's junk. He pulled the balls to one side and the cock to the other. He remembered Adrian liked ball play, so he gently rolled them with the tips of his finger. The cock tip quickly became wet with pre-cum and Larry spread it to the frenulum. His touch sent a quiver through Adrian's body.

Larry decided to keep his finger action light and slow. His goal was to keep Adrian stimulated without producing an orgasm. Four or five poker hands were played. Adrian was antsy and thrust his cock a little. Larry knew he wanted to cum but decided to keep edging him, hoping Adrian would allow him to eat his cum. After several more hands Adrian reached under the table and unbuttoned his shorts. There was no zipper. Adrian pushed and Larry pulled the shorts down and the cock sprang out. Adrian grasped his cock and pushed it forward. Larry waited for further permission. Adrian signaled his desire by wiggled his cock from side to side. Larry was about to cover the cock with his mouth when Adrian gave him a 'wait-a-minute' signal with one finger.

The game was seven card stud. Three players remained in the hand. With one card left in the deal. Adrian's four up cards were aces over twos (two pair). Jerry was showing kings over fives (also two pair). Bob had a pair of queens and two 'trash' cards showing (one pair). Adrian raised pot limit.

Jerry immediately responded. "You moved a little too quick. I think you're representing that two pair as a full house. I'll call you." He had the third king in his down cards (full house).

Bob had the third queen down (three of a kind). He guessed that both of them were sitting on two pair and trying to draw out. He raised $100 in an attempt to run one or both of them out. Unfortunately, both called.

The final card was dealt. Nobody improved their hand. Adrian bet pot limit again.

Both Jerry and Bob still thought he was bluffing as though he had a higher hand. Neither felt confident enough to raise and called the bet. Show down revealed Adrian had the third ace all along. His aces-over full house beat Jerry's kings-over full house. Bob came in third with three queens.

Adrian put his hand under the table and motioned for Larry to continue. Larry's lips eased around the fat round head and a blob of pre-cum sweetened the taste. Adrian came less than a minute later while raking in his chips. He quivered through the orgasm.

"Are you freaking out over the pot? Or has Larry given you a gift?" Roger asked.

"Let's just say I won both ways," Adrian responded. "And to show I'm not a gloating winner, I award Larry's services to Jerry."

Jerry's feet shuffled under the table. "I'd rather have won the pot," he whined.

Larry moved over under Jerry and placed a hand on his knee. It startled Jerry. Secretly he was disappointed that he hadn't gone through with his commitment to get a blow job. It was his reason for coming out here. His wife wasn't interested in oral sex -- either way. She would occasionally submit to fucking 'doggie style,' but that was the extent of his sex life at home. He decided on the spot and reaching down slipped his pants and tidy whities down to the floor.

In a tentative voice, which tried to sound authoritative, Jerry said, "Larry, give me a blowjob!"

A couple of the guys chuckled. Jack spoke up, "Good for you Jerry. It's time you joined the club. Let's deal him out of the next couple of hands."

Larry hungrily buried Jerry's cock in his mouth. Through tongue work and actual sucking, he had Jerry hard in under a minute. Deciding on speed over quality, Larry held the cock and stroked it sync with the movement of his mouth. When he deep-throated Jerry he pushed down. He pulled up as his mouth rose. Before pulling his mouth off briefly he tongue-flicked around the head. In under five minutes Jerry audibly grunted as he unloaded into Larry's mouth. While he kept his lips on the head, he kept pumping the shaft. When he felt the last of Jerry's contractions, he licked the cockhead clean. Jerry's hands fell down by his sides.

"Congratulations Jerry! I'm glad you took advantage of the opportunity," said Roger.

"I came in third in that bad beat hand. I get to go next." Exclaimed Bob.

"He's all yours Bob," Jerry replied.

Bob stood up and pulled his shorts and briefs off. He flashed the table with his erection, while sitting down. Larry saw the clothing hit the floor and moved over to that spot. When Bob was sitting again, he spread his legs widely. Larry moved between them and began licking at the back of his balls and working his way all the way to the cockhead. His tongue made quick flicking motions as he slowly moved upward. Bob whimpered with pleasure. Some of the guys were teasing him about his reactions.

"I don't give a fuck what you guys think or say. This guy knows how to suck cock and it feels incredible!" Bob snapped back at them.

Larry's mind always thought of the other's pleasure no matter the circumstances. What was going on at the table was irrelevant to what he was doing below the table. Bob was dribbling pre-cum and his cock rocked with his heart beat. Larry pushed his legs further apart and cupped his balls, then he took the whole cock deep in his throat and held it while he toyed with Bob's nuts. Only a few minutes later, the nut sack contracted, and sperm flowed quickly in the back of Larry's throat. Beathing through his nose and swallowing kept him from choking. Bob squealed like a pig when he came and that drew more comments from the table.

"That was amazing, Larry. You do excellent work my man. These fucksticks up here don't know how to enjoy an orgasm." Bob said with no anger.

Roger laughed. "Bob, if you'll release Larry, I think it's time for some more beer, chips, and dip. I think there are some peanuts as well. Oh, and there's plenty of leftover pizza."

Bob nodded. "Larry, time for refreshments."

Larry's back was a bit kinked up from being under the table for so long. He stretched it out and headed for the kitchen. After he served the table, he asked for a bathroom break.

Roger responded, "Larry, go to the shed out back and bring that five-gallon bucket in here. Don't piss in my yard."

"Yes, Master," Larry responded.

When he was gone, Roger told the group, "Watch how embarrassing this is to him. I'm going to make him piss like a girl."

Larry returned with the bucket.

Roger pointed to a spot near the table. "Put the bucket there. Since you can't stand and pee like a real man, you'll have to wee like a little girl. I want to see you squat on the bucket and pee for all of us, right here, right now."

Roger knew that Larry found being embarrassed to be highly erotic. Most of the piss went through the hole in the cock cage and into the bucket, but some clipped the edge of the hole and sprayed out the side. The guys at the table were giving him hell for pissing on the floor. They ridiculed him mercilessly for not being able to piss like a man. Roger smiled when he saw Larry blushing.

"Hold on a second Larry. Let me get you something to clean yourself up," Roger said. He returned a moment later with a glass of water and poured in over the cage. It rinsed Larry's penis, but also spilled on the floor. There was loud laughter from the table.

"Get that mess cleaned up," Roger said. "You going to get a spanking for the mess you made."

When the floor was cleaned up and the bucket emptied, Roger called Larry over. He turned his chair away from the table and patted his lap. Larry laid across Roger's knees. His butt had faded from the bright red Mistress Tanya had flogged it to and was now an abnormal pink. Larry endured his bare-handed spanking. The guys at the table thought it was hilarious and were making all kinds of remarks about toilet training, as Roger slapped Larry's ass back to bright red.

When Larry had been released, he puttered around the kitchen cleaning up. He found a jar of salsa in the refrigerator and some humas. He mixed that together and served it with some Mexican Restaurant corn chips. Beers were delivered and empty bottles removed. He enjoyed doing menial service to the guys. His goal was to please sexually, domestically, and in any other way he was needed.

Jack was the best player at the table, and everyone knew it. He had more chips than anyone else but was rarely in a multiplayer show down. He had a reputation as a conservative player, who was not prone to bluff. So, when he raised a pot, people dropped out. But Adrian and Roger finally tangled with him about an hour later. He won the pot and he won Larry. Tired of domestic duties, Larry was thrilled to be the cum slut again.

Jack was utterly comfortable and removed his shorts and boxers, while standing by his chair. His massive cock was already partially erect, and the guys were openly staring at it. "He's a handsome thing; isn't he?" He asked his cock admirers.

No one answered. So, he turned his attention to Larry. "Listen up boy. I want you to take it slow. I want to keep playing while you keep me hard. I don't want to cum until I'm ready. You got that?"

"Yes Sir, I understand. I will do my best to meet your needs." Larry answered.

"Good boy, excellent. Well, get under there and start sucking."

"As you wish, Sir," Larry acknowledged.

Larry resumed his position and stretched his mouth open to accommodate the big rod. He kept Jack's cock warm and erect f-o-r-e-v-e-r. His legs hurt from their awkward position sitting on the floor. His back also ached from his bent posture. Finally, his jaw began hurting from having his mouth stretched so far open. He eased off the cockhead and began using his lips to suck and lick from base to tip. This eased his jaw pain and seemed to satisfy Jack.

Finally, Jack was in a showdown pot. He lost to Mark, who whooped in victory. "That's the biggest pot I ever won from you, and I finally get Larry!"

"Congratulations," Jack responded. He called Larry up off the floor.

"Kneel down with your hands behind your back," he ordered. Larry complied. Jack wrapped one hand around the base and used his cock to slap Larry's face. Larry remained passive with his mouth open and tongue protruding. Jack was leaking pre-cum and quickly Larry's face was painted with it. Jack randomly penetrated Larry's mouth and pushed until Larry gagged. He would then pull out and pummel Larry's face more. Jack seemed to be enjoying this somewhat sadistic process. He was genuinely using Larry to assert his dominance.

Larry found being disciplined in this way to be extremely erotic. He tried to always remain focused on the other's pleasure. Jack obviously enjoyed taking charge and handing out punishment and Larry liked receiving it. He liked being the instrument for Jack's pleasure. When Jack held his cock still for a moment, Larry went after it with his mouth. He licked, sucked, and even lightly nipped it with his teeth. After several minutes of this play, Jack started leaving his cock in Larry's mouth for longer periods of time. Taking advantage of this Larry actively pushed Jack towards orgasm. He focused on relaxing his mouth and throat, allowing for deeper and deeper penetration.

Jack was thrusting about three quarters of his cock down Larry's mouth when he came. He arched his back and blasted cum down Larry's throat. The volume was such that Larry had to pull back and bob his head in an effort to keep up. He couldn't swallow quickly enough and cum began to squirt out the corners of his mouth. Jack pulled out and shot the last few wads on Larry's smiling face. In a final act of domination, Jack slapped his still hard cock against Larry's face a few more times and then pushed cum around with the tip. Larry licked around his lips and then cleaned the splattered cum off Jack's cock.

There was stunned silence from the table. The guys were impressed by Jack's aggressiveness and Larry's willingness to be used.

"It's 2:00am. Let's adjourn the game until tomorrow," Roger suggested. "Mark has control of Larry for the rest of the night." Mark nodded with a smile on his face.

"Larry will be preparing steak and eggs with pancakes for breakfast at 9:00am. Bob and Jerry are planning to take the canoes out fishing before breakfast. We will pick the game up after lunch. Everybody happy?" Roger saw there was general agreement. "Great! Let's get some sleep."

Mark turned to Larry. "Tidy up and wash the dishes, while I'm getting ready for bed."

"Yes Sir." Larry replied.

Mark returned shortly before Larry finished the dishes. "I've talked to Roger. I did some work for him on the boat, and he's agreed to let us sleep in the master bedroom tonight. He's already gone upstairs to share the room with Jack. I have a fantasy that I'd like to play out."

Larry said, "I will do whatever I can to help you with that." He disappointedly thought, 'I'm going to miss sleeping with Roger. We don't get to do that very often.'

He finished up and followed Mark back to the bedroom. Mark closed and locked the door behind them. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the cock cage key and handed it to Larry, who unlocked it and pulled it off. His cock and balls felt strange... like they were expanding. It felt good.

Mark explained his fantasy. "I want to pretend we are gay lovers. We will shower together and wash each other. Then you will give me a long blow job. I may reciprocate. I'm not sure, but I'd like to try that experience. I want to pretend to fuck you, but without penetration. And finally, just lay in bed and talk. I know I don't need your permission, but is that OK?"

"Yes Sir. If I may, I'd like to suggest something," Larry responded.

"Please do, I'd like your input," Mark responded.

"When we're in the shower, let me groom your pubic hair," Larry asked.

"OK, but I don't want to be shaved hairless like you. I don't understand why you do that." Mark answered.

"Well, what I like about shaving is that not everyone does it. So that is exciting when out and no one knows I am completely smooth. I love the feel of smooth skin. My nipples, butt, and balls feel so smooth when I shave. I love how my dick looks when there is no hair at all, and I am flaccid. It makes me feel more subservient when I see myself soft and smooth. I love the act of shaving, feeling the razor as it pulls across my skin, the sound it makes. I love pulling on my balls so that I can shave under them and as close to my asshole as I can. I like getting soaped up and putting my foot on the little step in the shower and shaving my legs. It makes me feel so obedient and passive, like I'm preparing my body as a present. I can't even tell you how erotic it is." Larry explained.

"Wow, that was almost too much information. But I understand better your mindset about being a sub and how the shaving helps you focus," Mark said.

"I'm sorry for prattling on Sir. I try and respond fully when asked a question. With your permission then, let's shower Sir. I promise I will trim but not denude you," Larry suggested.

"I'd really like to lose myself in the fantasy and would prefer you call me Mark, like we were in a close relationship, not a Master / sub arrangement."

Larry thought, 'You can't get more submissive than completely assuming a role proscribed by your Master and losing yourself in it.' Then he assumed the character. "Get your ass in the shower and let me give you a manscape. I'm not getting into bed until you're groomed." Said Larry, the gay lover.

"Thanks Larry, I'm sorry I let things go while I was away on the business trip." Mark responded.

"A little trim and all is forgiven honey. Let's get you out of those dirty clothes."

"I don't know what I'd do without you Larry."

Larry's travel kit was already in the master bath, so he got the trimming scissors and razor blade out. He kissed Mack on the cheek and took his hand, pulling him over by the toilet. Sitting down on the lid, he began trimming the bushy pubic hair that virtually hid half of Mark's flaccid cock. Mark was leaning over trying to see what was being done.

"Stand up straight and let me get this done. You'll still be able to walk around the shower room at the gym without everybody knowing you're gay." Larry scolded.

"OK, ok, you win. I'll leave it in your hands. You're the gay fashionista. I'm just the butch guy who doesn't look or act like I'm gay." Mark admitted, thinking, 'That maybe more truth than role play.'

"Well honey, your secret's safe with me. The way you dress, nobody and I do mean nobody would guess we are more than roommates." Larry said.

"What's the matter with the way I dress?" Mark asked.

"One word honey, well two words... cargo pants. That's all I'm going to say. Khaki cargo pants," Larry laughed.

"That's three words, you bitch queen," Mark sniggered.

"All done. Let's get in the shower. After I've shaved your balls, I'll wash your back and you wash mine," Larry suggested.

"It's a plan," Mark agreed.

The cabin shower was a bathtub with a shower head. That allowed both of them in get in together. Larry ended up on his knees again carefully shaving Mark's balls and cock shaft. To his credit Mark allowed Larry free reign. Mark's cock was standing rigidly upright when Larry finished handling him. But Mark now had no hair on his balls or the base of his penis. He was left with short stubble where his bushy public hair used to be.