Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That looks really good my love, thanks." Mark said appreciatively.

"You're welcome. Now turn around and let me wash your back."

Larry put a lot of effort in to washing Mark's back and butt. His fingers slipped between the cheeks for those hard to reach places. Larry remembered Mark liked to be fingered when he gave him a blowjob, so he slipped a soapy finger up the exit chute. Mark moaned and leaned forward, allowing Larry complete access. Larry's other hand roamed forward between Mark's legs and fondled his balls while the finger continued probing. Larry realized Mark was stroking his cock and decided to play 'jilted lover.'

"Are you going to two time me with your hand?" He asked.

"Huh?" Mark asked.

"Take your hand off your cock. You're not going to cum in the shower. You're going to cum in the bed with me." Larry admonished.

"You're right lover, I'm sorry. If you'll take your finger off my prostate and turn my balls loose, I'll wash your back. Then we can get in bed." Mark responded.

They finished quickly and dried off. As they walked out of the bathroom, Larry said, "Get on top of the bed on your hands and knees."

"Sure thing, honey," Mark agreed.

When Mark was in place, Larry came up behind him and spread his ass cheeks apart. He pressed his mouth in the opening and ran his tongue over Mark's brown star. Mark trembled from the pleasurable sensation. Larry ran his tongue back and forth from the perineum to the top of the ass crack where the cheeks were hard to separate. He rimmed Mark and very slowly stroked his cock until his hands were covered in pre-cum.

"Oh god, that feels so good Larry. Suck me awhile before I fuck you."

"Roll over on your back lover," Larry whispered.

When Mark lay back, Larry pushed his knees up and lifted his ass. He then walked forward, pushing Mark almost vertical on his upper back and shoulders. He was then able to continue rimming Mark's sweet asshole. He held Mark in position and still managed to use one hand to continue the extremely slow stroking of Mark's slick cock. Moaning softly, Mark was delirious from the pleasure Larry was giving him. Five minutes passed; then ten. Larry eased Mark down on the bed and knelt on the floor to keep his tongue in position. Mark had leaked pre-cum on his upper chest and face when Larry held his ass high. Now it was pooling on his stomach.

"Please, please suck my cock. You're killing me with that teasing tongue," Mark pleaded.

"But your ass tastes so good sweetie. Oh, all right if you insist." Larry teased.

Larry crawled up on the bed over Mark and laid cock touching cock with him. He stared into Marks eyes and despite his personal objection, kissed him deeply. Mark responded and they French kissed for several minutes while their cocks slid around each other on Mark's pre-cum. Larry was uncomfortable with this level of intimacy but encouraged by Mark's enthusiasm. He put his objections aside to heighten the believability of Mark's fantasy. Despite Larry's personal objections, his cock was enjoying its' slippery interlude with Mark's rod. As orgasm's approached for both of them, Larry moved to the next part of Mark's illusion.

"I'm getting close to cumming honey. Please fuck me now. I want you to cum deep in me." He falsely pleaded.

Mark rolled him off and stood up by the bed. Larry got on all fours and then dropped on to his elbows. This placed his ass right where Mark needed it. He got behind Larry and eased his cock along the presented ass. Mark began humping quickly. His cock slipped between Larry's cheeks with no intent to penetrate. Mark held Larry's hips and banged away. Larry made noises of ecstasy and encouraged his fake lover to 'fuck him harder.' Mark had been so thoroughly aroused by Larry's previous attention; he came within several minutes. As he grunted with pleasure, Larry felt hot cum spurting across his back.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had," Larry espoused.

Mark smiled, "Thank you for indulging me. I know it may have seemed silly to you, pretending to be lovers. But I..."

"Not at all Mark," Larry interrupted. "The mind is the biggest sex organ we have. I feel honored that you trusted me enough to share it with me."

"You're too kind. But there is one thing left. Again, I don't want to 'order' you to comply, but I'd like to try giving a blowjob," Mark said, sounding like a little boy asking for an extra cookie.

Larry saw the fear and desire in his eyes. He immediately rolled on to his back and held his cock up for Mark. Seeing the permission implicit in the body language, Mark crawled up between Larry's legs and took the cock in his hand. It wasn't the best blowjob, Larry had experienced. But Mark was sincerely trying. He stroked and used his tongue. He tugged a bit on Larry nuts as well. It was easy enough for Larry to let go and enjoy the newbie's efforts. It took five minutes or so, but he came in Mark's mouth. Larry wasn't a 'shooter.' His cum bubbled in Mark's mouth and he swallowed it all and licked him clean.

As they lay together on the bed, Larry felt he had satisfied Mark. It took a lot more effort than sucking somebody off under the table. But he was proud of his work as a submissive, playing a dominant gay lover. He smiled at the convoluted nature of this part of the evening.

"I want to thank you for helping me explore a few things tonight. Being able to try some of this out in a safe way, was a real gift." Mark said.

"You're welcome, Mark. I'm genuinely happy that I was able to please you." Larry responded.

"Will you spend the night with me?" Mark asked.

"Roger told me I was supposed to sleep on the sofa tonight. He wants me to be available to anyone who needs my services. I hope you get a good night's sleep."

Larry stood and left the room. He lay down on the sofa, thinking how 'fantastic' the evening had been. He achieved many firsts and looked forward to a busy day tomorrow. He set the alarm on his phone to wake up early so he could get breakfast ready for everyone. He quickly fell into a deep sleep.

At some point in the wee hours of the morning, he was awakened by something brushing across his lips. He opened his eyes but couldn't see anything. He put his hand up to his face and realized it was a cock and the owner's balls were above his eyes. Larry decided to make no attempt to discover who wanted his services. He tilted his head back and licked the balls hanging just above his face. His hand found the cock which had risen off his face as it stiffened. He slowly stroked, while he sucked, licked, and nibbled on the balls. The anonymous cock owner moaned his pleasure. Larry pulled the cock towards his chest, tilted his head back a little further and got his tongue behind the balls. As he covered this area with his tongue, the unknown man moved his right leg forward and out. In this new position he was able to offer his asshole for Larry's tongue.

In the dark with his tongue moving wickedly, Larry fantasized that it was a burglar. Larry was bravely saving the household with his tongue. He stroked the cock more rapidly and felt the burglar's balls bouncing off his chin. After an unknown period of time, the burglar groaned loudly, and cum splattered across Larry's chest. He then took a step back, allowing Larry to lick the remaining cum off the cockhead. Then, the unknown guest, the fantasy burglar, left without ever saying a word. Larry didn't bother to clean up and went back to sleep.

Larry's alarm went off way too early. He climbed off the sofa and took a quick shower to wash off the bodily fluids contributed by the group. He mixed the pancake batter and stored it in the fridge. Next, he made a bacon and egg casserole and put it in the oven. He went back to the bathroom to shave. When he got back to the kitchen, Bob and Jerry were waiting. They had started a pot of coffee. Larry pulled the casserole out of the oven to serve them. Neither wanted pancakes or any other services. They were eager to get out on the lake. Larry offered to make them some lunch, but they said they would be back in a 'couple of hours.' They gobbled the casserole and left.

Almost immediately after they left, Adrian come in the kitchen. "Morning," he grumbled as he headed for the coffee pot.

"Would you like pancakes with the eggs and bacon?" Larry inquired.

"I want a full service breakfast," he smiled.

Larry served the egg casserole with coffee and turned the skillet on for the pancakes. "Would you like the 'extra' service now Sir? Or after I serve the pancakes?"

"I'll wait until I get the pancakes. Tell me why you like to be used?"

"I'm really not sure how it got started. I wasn't abused or anything as a child. Outside the sexual arena, I'm quite different. I have a technical sales job in medical supplies and can be very assertive when I need to be at work. My wife and I have an equal partnership. I'm not 'henpecked' at home. I do tend to meet any sexual demands my wife makes, but she's vanilla on sexual activity. But I like to be tied up, spanked, have my balls slapped, and weirdly like to be pissed on. So, maybe too much information for your question. Basically, I don't know, but I really get off on being sexually submissive to men. This weekend that Roger and you have gifted me has been a huge turn on for me."

Larry had cooked the pancakes while he talked. He served them with real butter and syrup.

"I appreciate your honesty. It's been awakening for me too. I've been 'curious' as they say and having an opportunity to actually act on that has been great for me. Now get your subbie ass on the floor and suck my big black cock!" Adrian ordered in a mock harsh tone.

"Yes Sir!" Larry replied, as he dived under the table.

He fondled Adrian's crotch and found him hard. "May I help you with taking your shorts off Sir?"

Adrian lifted his butt off the seat and Larry pulled the pants down and off. He immediately moved between Adrian's legs and pulled the cock into his mouth. Adrian had evidently been thinking about this for a while because his cockhead was slick with pre-cum. Larry made an 'ummm' sound as he swallowed Adrian's length. Larry pumped with both hands as he deep-throated the big round cock. Several minutes passed.

"You better hurry up and finish me. I'm almost done with the pancakes," Adrian teased.

Larry redoubled his oral efforts and moved his left hand off the cock and under the balls. He edged back and Adrian spread his legs more and lifted up slightly. He didn't have much lubrication but fingered around the anus without penetrating. That worked and Adrian unloaded a nice load in Larry's mouth.

"Show me my cum and then swallow it," Adrian demanded.

Larry kept what was still in his mouth and licked some more off Adrian's black rod. Then he crawled out from under the table and showed the mouthful of cum, swallowed, and revealed the empty mouth.

"Good boy. You suck cock like a proper sub. Excellent work!"

Larry was slightly embarrassed by the praise. He loved sucking cock and didn't feel like he was doing anything special. "Thank you, Sir," he replied simply.

"I'm going to get a shower. I want you to come scrub me down." Adrian demanded.

"Yes Sir. Let me write a brief note explaining why I'm not here to serve the others."

In the guest bath, Adrian quickly undressed. "Before I shower, I want you to cut my toenails." Adrian demanded.

Larry knelt down, while Adrian sat on the lid to the toilet. Using Adrian's clippers, Larry trimmed each toe. He had never done this for another person. Adrian rested the foot Larry was not working on against the cage. This put pressure on Larry's cock and balls, which caused his body to attempt an erection. The plastic spikes in the cage only allowed enough 'growth' to cause pain. Larry suffered in pleasure, knowing he would never ask someone who was dominating him to alter their behavior for his comfort.

Adrian knew he was causing Larry discomfort by pressing the cage. He wanted to know if Larry would say something. The fact that Larry accepted the pain and continued with his demeaning task caused Adrian's cock to stir. It was a rush to have another human being serve him in this way.

Larry finished clipping the toenails and found an emery board in the medicine chest to file down the rough edges. He noted the growth in Adrian's cock and hoped he would get to suck it again so soon. Adrian stood and pulled Larry's head towards his semi-erect penis. Larry joyfully accepted it in his mouth. It was warm, but mostly flaccid. Larry suckled its growth in his mouth. He gripped Adrian's muscular ass and tried to will the cock to grow. He used his tongue and lips to encourage the failing erection. It was too soon after his last orgasm. Ultimately Adrian pulled Larry's head off and stepped into the shower.

"Get in here and wash me," Adrian ordered.

As he was rinsing off, Adrian handed Larry the bar of soap. When they were both wet, he turned the shower off. Larry started by washing Adrian's feet. He sat on the floor of the shower and pulled one of Adrian's feet onto his thigh. He started at the knee and worked down. Adrian leaned back against the wall. When he bathed the feet, he methodically cleaned each toe. When he finished the second foot, Adrian briefly turned on the shower to rinse the soap off. When the water was turned off again Larry lifted a foot and brought it to his mouth. He ran his tongue around and between each toe. Adrian's cock made another attempt to go vertical.

Adrian knew he wasn't going to get hard again so quickly after ejaculating. He pulled his foot back and demanded, "Wash my back and ass. Do it all very thoroughly."

Larry stood and began at the neck. Adrian had broad shoulders and a muscular back. He obviously lifted weights. He found it blissful to touch such a marvelous example of the male species. The sculpted firmness of his body was beautiful. He soaped his way down to the high hard mounds of the glutes. He washed from the outside into the crack, using a lot of soap. His fingers slipped between the cheeks and moved down and under. Adrian widened his stance. With more access, Larry's fingers brushed over the sphincter. Adrian opened his legs further. Larry washed the balls from behind and brought his finger back to the balloon knot. He left his finger there for a moment and Adrian shivered slightly. Larry pushed his finger in.

"Come around to the front and suck my cock, while you're fingering me," Adrian demanded.

Larry quickly removed his finger, moved in front of Adrian, and went down on his knees. Adrian turned the shower on briefly to rinse his cock off. Larry used the water to soap up his left hand. When the water was off, Larry began stroking Adrian's semi-erect rod with his right hand. His left hand snaked in behind Adrian's balls and quickly located the sphincter. He stuck his index finger past the tight muscle and massaged Adrian's prostate with a 'come-here' motion. Adrian was finally getting hard, and Larry used his oral skills to bring him to climax in under ten minutes. It was intense for Adrian. He hadn't experienced a prostate induced orgasm before. The ejaculate wasn't substantial, but Larry loved every drop.

Adrian trembled through his second orgasm in a half hour. When he finished, he told Larry, "Take your finger out of my ass now!"

Larry thought for a moment that he had offended him. But Adrian smiled saying, "Never thought that would feel good. It did, but when it was over, it was definitely over."

Larry nodded. "Would you like me to bathe your front?"

"No, you go back out and finish serving breakfast. I've kept you from your duties."

"Thank you, Sir," Larry replied. He dried off quickly and returned to the kitchen. Jack was sitting at the table with a cup of coffee.

"Where's my breakfast?" Jack asked with an edge to his voice.

"I will heat it up right away. Would you like pancakes with the egg dish?" Larry answered.

"I have been waiting for ten minutes. You were supposed to be here to serve us. Where have you been?" Jack scolded.

"I left a note. I was helping Adrian with..."

"You were supposed to be here. I'm hungry." Jack complained. "I think you need some discipline."

"Larry needs some discipline?" Roger asked, as he walked into the kitchen area.

"I came downstairs at 9:15am for breakfast. Nobody was here." Jack explained. "I think he needs to be punished."

"Breakfast was supposed to be ready at 9am." Roger said to Larry.

"Yes Master."

"You weren't here to serve Jack?" Roger continued.

"No Master."

Roger turned to Jack. "How would you like to punish him?"

"I'd think it should be something different. Let me think." Jack replied.

Larry heated up the egg dish and made some pancakes. Roger was reading a book. Breakfast was served to both in less than five minutes. They both ate in silence. Mark joined them while they were eating. He placed his order and was served. Jack explained Larry was going to be disciplined for 'abandoning his post,' a military term from an ex-Army Ranger. Mark was noncommittal and ate in silence.

Jack finished his breakfast and announced the punishment. "I was pissed off that I had to wait for food this morning. So, I think we should piss on Larry.

"

Mark remained silent. Roger nodded in agreement. Naturally, Roger knew Larry would enjoy the humiliation of that. Larry's face showed no emotion.

Roger spoke up. "Since Larry is serving the entire group, everyone should participate."

"Everyone should participate in what?" Adrian asked.

"Larry is being punished for not being here to serve my breakfast," Jack explained.

Recognizing it was his fault that Larry was absent, Adrian asked, "What's the punishment?"

"We're all going to piss on him," Jack answered.

Since Larry had confessed earlier that he liked to be pissed on, Adrian smiled and nodded. "Sounds like an appropriate punishment," he said.

"Bob and Jerry should be back from fishing anytime now. I'll prepare Larry for his punishment. OK?" Roger asked.

Jack and Adrian nodded.

"Larry, get the rope out of my car and go wait by the picnic table." Roger ordered.

"Yes Master."

Roger went to the shed and found a ten-by-ten tarpaulin. He carried it to the picnic table. Larry arrived shortly thereafter.

"Lay the tarp over the table. Then lay spread-eagled on top of it. I'll tie your arms and ankles to the four table legs. Here, let me take the cage off and I'll also wrap some rope around your balls. I can pull it up tight around your neck to immobilize you pretty much. If you move your head side-to-side or back it will pull your nuts. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great Master. Thank you, Sir." Larry responded.

Jack and Adrian wandered out while Roger was tying Larry down.

"We can leave him here until everybody has a chance to piss on him. If you're not comfortable pissing on him then tickle him, slap his balls, or climb up on the table and fuck his face. Do we have a plan?"

Jack suggested a blindfold and Adrian agreed.

"That's a wickedly clever idea. He won't know when something is coming or who's doing it," Roger approved.

Roger went inside and came back out with a blindfold, which he covered Larry's eyes with. Jack put his finger to his lips in the 'shhhh' sign. He then pointed at Larry and signaled a circle. Finally, he mimicked unzipping, peeing, and pointed at Larry. The four moved around the table. Roger stood on the seat over Larry's head. Jack stood on the other side by Larry's feet. Mark and Adrian remained on the ground. Jack was first to pull his pork tenderloin-sized cock out, but the others quickly joined. Jack silently counted down with his fingers... five, four, three, two, one. He immediately began pissing on Larry's junk.

Larry jerked slightly in surprise, even though he knew it was coming. The second, third, and fourth stream joined in shortly. In his mind the warm bath of urine emphasized his submission. Being degraded and humiliated in this way was naughtily enjoyable. One stream was on his neck and slowly moving up. He opened his mouth, and the stream ran across his face, he caught some of the overly salty warm liquid and swallowed it. Another stream was on his cock, and he began to get an erection. The last two wandered up and down his sides, legs, and feet. The average time for urination for all mammals is around twenty-one seconds. So, this part of the punishment was short-lived.