Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next punishment was devious in its simplicity. Jack had retrieved a five-gallon bucket of water from the lake. He picked it up and poured some on Larry's groin. When it was partially empty and weighed less, he threw the rest from Larry's head to toes.

Larry howled at the shock and began shivering. It was warm out and he would quickly warm up. But initially he was extremely uncomfortable.

"Guess he's a grower, not a shower," laughed Jack.

"Nobody's a shower like you, Jack," replied Mark.

"I'm just saying his cock looked bigger when that Dom Queen was thrashing it," he fired back.

"Jesus, Jack isn't pissing on him enough? You gotta degrade the man's privates as well?" Adrian asked.

"But look at that shriveled up penis." Jack insisted.

"I'm not going to get in a comparison with you, Jack. But we did just throw chilly water on his naked body," Mark said.

Laughing, Jack added, "It looks like a boy's pee bud."

That got a chuckle from Mark, Adrian, and Roger.

Larry blushed with embarrassment, as the three left for the cabin.

Someone came back out and taped a piece of paper to Larry's stomach. Sometime later he heard Bob and Jerry coming up from the lake. They didn't speak, but he could tell they were close by because of the fish smell. The table rocked slightly as they stepped up onto the bench seat on either side. He felt two streams of warm urine. One was splashing his right thigh and genital area. The second was on the left side of his chest and neck. When they had finished, he was again splashed with cold water.

Bob said, "I won the 'first fish' bet, so you gotta clean the fish."

"I know," Jerry replied. "I'm gonna do that and then go take a shower."

"I'm staying here with Larry for a while," Bob indicated.

"Kinda liking that blowjob shit, huh?" Jerry chuckled as he was walking away. Larry felt Bob stepping onto the seat of the table.

"I going to fuck your face and you'll swallow it all," Bob said forcefully.

"Whatever you want Bob," Larry said.

Bob had already removed his pants and briefs. He put his hand on Larry's right ear and pulled his face to the left. Bob had a knee on the table and a foot on the bench seat. This allowed him to lean in and push his cock into Larry's mouth. Bob was frustrated how quickly he had cum the first two times and blamed Larry, who had 'controlled' the action. This time he was 'in charge' and he wasn't going to let some 'limp wristed, cock-sucking, fag make' him cum until he was ready.

Larry was repulsed by the fishy smell of Bob's hand. The aggressive way Bob was acting surprised him also. Bob had forced his cock past Larry's lips. It entered so quickly and deeply; Larry almost choked. Bob smelled -- an awful combination of body odor, fish, beer, and urine. He was holding Larry's head tightly with both hands and pounding his cock all the way in. Larry nearly panicked. 'This is what rape feels like,' he thought. He was being roughly 'used,' but freaking out would only make it worse. Bob's cock wasn't big enough to choke him. He could breathe through his nose. Actually, he thought, 'The fishy hands on my head are worse than Bob's smallish sized penis.'

That allowed him to relax and be a more active participant in this blowjob. He pursed his lips and sucked slightly when Bob was withdrawing. He made sure his tongue moved when Bob's frenulum was entering his mouth. Bob was leaning over the rope that constrained Larry's left hand. But he managed to raise it enough to touch the inside of Bob's left thigh. The touch to the thigh put Bob over and he emptied his nuts down Larry's throat. It was a humiliating defeat to Bob. The 'gay twat' had won again and stolen his sperm.

Bob said nothing. Larry felt him climb down and then, he walked away.

Larry had gotten an erection during the encounter. It was partially caused by the pulling of the rope tied to his neck and balls. But he also understood that part of him was turned on by being 'forced.' He smiled.

Nothing happened for a long while. The table remained in the shade, so he was relatively comfortable. He was a bit thirsty.

Someone who chose not to identify themselves came by and began jerking his cock. The idea that he was being masturbated by a 'stranger' brought him quickly to full staff. When he was hard, the visitor began slapping his cock with an open hand. It was knocked to the side and allowed to swing back and forth, until it almost stopped. Then it was hit again. A variation was used, pulling it back to vertical and then releasing to slap back to his stomach. After a few minutes, the person began to pull his balls. The grasp and the tug grew stronger, while the slapping continued. It was highly erotic, and Larry began leaking pre-cum. The slaps made a different sound against the lubricated cock versus the dry rod. Larry was approaching ejaculation when the hands went away. No words were exchanged.

Larry was alone again for what seemed like a long time.

Someone else came out, pissed on him, washed him off with the cold water, and walked away.

The next unknown visitor wanted a blowjob. It could have been Mark or Jerry. Larry wasn't sure. Whoever it was took their time and Larry's jaw was getting tired when they came. Again, no words were spoken. This visitor simply allowed Larry to clean his cock of the remaining cum, then patted Larry's nuts and left.

Larry received two more anonymous golden showers before Roger came to release him. It had been an amazing morning of service and Larry was contented. Even with all the protein he had swallowed, he was hungry for lunch. Roger told him he had ordered subs to be delivered and instructed Larry to get a shower.

When he finished, he put the cock cage back on and went out to the living room. The poker game had just started back up.

"Take drink orders and serve the table," Roger directed.

Larry had provided each player with the drink of choice when there was a knock on the door.

"Larry, get the door. it's the sandwich delivery. There's a twenty buck tip on the table." Roger said.

Walking to the door, he didn't give his nudity a thought. He'd been naked for a day and a half. When the door was opened, a young man -- eighteen or nineteen, was standing there.

"Whoa dude! You ain't got no clothes on!" he said with surprise.

"You're here to deliver the subs," Larry stated unfazed.

Bob came out of the bathroom at this point and was walking by the door. He stopped by Larry.

"He's the cabin slut. He doesn't wear any clothes because he doesn't need them." Bob said.

This rattled Larry slightly. Bob seemed so angry. Larry didn't know why and just extended his hand to take the large bag of subs.

As the boy was handing over the bag, Bob continued, "He serves us drinks and gives everybody blowjobs. How long did it take you to get out here?"

"Huh? Uh, about a half hour, I guess," the boy responded.

"That's a long drive. You want a drink?... Or a blowjob?" Bob asked.

The poker came paused. Roger felt protective and started to stand up. Jack, who was sitting next to him, put a hand on his arm.

"Let Larry handle it, Roger. If he looks over at you, then bail him out." Roger sat back down

.

"I ain't never had a blowjob before. I mean Susie tried to gimme one, but she didn't like it."

"Well, Larry here likes it and he'll give you one if you ask him. Won't you Larry?" Bob asked.

Larry only paused a few seconds and then nodded his head. He didn't like Bob. But the idea of sucking this young inexperienced cock was tantalizing.

"Well, hell yes, I want one," the boy said enthusiastically

.

Larry backed up a few steps and handed the bag to Bob. He motioned the boy to come inside. When he stepped over the threshold, Larry motioned for him to close the door. When the door was closed the boy noticed the men at the poker table.

"I wondered why I was delivering so many subs to two people." Looking at Larry, he said, "Maybe I should just go. I'm not sure I want all those guys watching."

Larry put his hands on each of the boy's shoulders and gently turned him around to face the door.

"You don't have to see them. Is that better?" Larry asked.

"Yeah, I guess," the boy responded.

"Do you want me to give you a blowjob?"

"Yes, I do. What do I need to do? Should I take off my pants?"

"You don't need to do anything. I'll take care of it, but you're in control. If you want me to stop, just say it," Larry explained.

The boy nodded his head and Larry knelt before him. After the belt was loosened, the pants were allowed to slide down to the floor. Larry left the boy's tidy-whities in place and caressed his ass. The boy immediately sprouted an erection, which pushed out against the cotton brief. Larry pushed his lips against the bulge and the boy sighed. Very slowly Larry pulled the undies down the boy's muscular butt. The front was held up by the strong young cock. Larry massaged the bare glutes and pulled the boy forward against his face. This put more pressure on the boy's cock, and he groaned. A wet spot was already growing in the cotton cloth.

Bob stood, holding the bag of food, with his mouth open. The poker table was quiet.

Larry eased his fingers around the waistband, eventually freeing the once hidden hard-on. It was an exquisite example of young manhood... five and a half inches in length, hard as steel, and oozing pre-cum. His balls were hairy, but he had groomed his pubic hair. Larry pulled the undies to the floor and then buried his nose between the base of the cock and the top of the scrotum. Using his tongue, he washed the boy's balls. Pre-cum dripped on his forehead and the boy moaned with pleasure. Larry dragged his tongue up the length to the frenulum. He flicked it and watched the cock jerk with excitement. More pre-cum dripped... this time on his nose. Larry backed off a few inches and gently blew air from the balls to the cock head. The boy shivered. After lightly cupping the balls, Larry took the entire cock in his mouth.

The boy immediately came with a yelp. "Holy fucking christ! Oh jesus!" He yanked his cock out and quickly pulled up his pants. "That was fuckin' amazing! I gotta go now, Bye!" And he was out the door and into his car.

There was applause from the poker table. Larry nodded slightly in acknowledgement, saying "I'll have those subs ready in a minute."

As he turned from taking the bag, he heard Bob mutter, "He came faster than me."