Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Larry loses his ass cherry as the weekend comes to a close.
7.7k words
4.56
8.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon and the poker game has resumed. Larry continues to service all of the guests at the cabin. He and Roger get to spend the night together. Several of the men are interested in taking Larry's ass cherry.

...

Lunch was served, while the play continued. Larry kept cold beer or other drinks in front of everybody and stayed available for any requests. Roger had brought some steaks for supper with all the fixings. Larry did the cooking, while the game continued. They broke for supper at 7:00PM and resumed at 8:00PM.

When they sat back down, Roger spoke. "Let's do a chip count. The person with the biggest gain in chips when we stop gets Larry for the night."

"Percentage gain or absolute chip value gain," asked Jack (ever the attorney).

"I was thinking chip gain, not percentage," Roger replied.

Everyone agreed and they counted their stacks. Roger directed Larry to write down the totals. The game resumed. Larry washed the dishes and tidied up the kitchen, while he continued to serve fresh drinks

They played till midnight per an agreement. Larry served refreshments, fetched things, 'helped' a couple of guys in the restroom, and dozed off on the couch. He was awakened by Roger calling.

"Larry! Get the starting totals. Write down the new totals and subtract the starting number. The net gain wins."

It was extremely close. Roger beat Jack by $3.00. Everybody else had lost money.

"Damn it," Jack cursed. "I thought I had it. You want to sell him to me? How much?"

"I didn't know we were bidding for services. I'll pay," Adrian joined in.

"No, I won him honestly and I'm not selling him." Roger replied. "Larry, get your ass in the bedroom before these guys offer me too much money!"

"Yes, Master"

"Larry is serving a large breakfast in the morning... steak, eggs, and pancakes with fresh blueberries. See you guys at 9:00AM." Roger hollered, as he followed Larry.

When they were alone, Roger said, "You're a big hit. Those guys wanted to pay money to sleep with you."

"This has been the best birthday present I've ever gotten. I can't thank you enough," Larry said earnestly.

"De nada, buddy. I'm glad you've enjoyed it. Gimme a hug," Roger replied. They hugged tightly for several seconds.

"I need to use the bathroom. Will you join me in the shower afterwards?" Larry asked.

"You bet your pretty pink ass I will," Roger teased.

"Is it still red from the flogging?"

"Not like Rudolph's nose, but some marks are still there." Roger laughed.

"Great! Please unlock my chastity cage. When you hear the shower, come and join me."

"I wouldn't miss it," Roger answered.

Larry had decided to give his ass cherry up to Roger that evening. He had brought a fleet enema for cleansing and a pack of prophylactics. He did the deed, and it wasn't completely uncomfortable. Since it was topical and not in the bloodstream, he knew the purging was over. He was, however, really glad the bathroom had a strong exhaust fan. He turned the shower on and washed his ass before Roger came in.

They had showered together many times and enjoyed washing each other. Both quickly had soapy erections.

"I'm really very happy this weekend has lived up to your fantasy," Roger said, as they stroked each other's cock. "Any regrets or discomfort?"

"It's been beyond my expectations, and I had some pretty wild fantasies about being the slut. There's been some physical discomfort and certainly mental stress and humiliation. But you know, I've always wanted to be the sub and it's felt like I 'lived' it this weekend," Larry replied.

"Great! But right now, I want you to just be my cock buddy. I'm going to suck you off and eat your cum. I want you to do it because you want to and not because of our Dom / sub play. OK?" Roger asked.

"Yes, Master," Larry said robotically and then laughed.

Roger knelt down and grabbed Larry by the waist. He turned him around to face the shower head. The water rinsed the soap and Roger turned him back. Larry had a handsome cock. It was a little on the small side -- about five inches. The stomach, pubic area and thighs were hairless. His large balls were perpetually red from the shaving. Roger pulled him closer by grabbing those balls roughly. Even given the size of Larry's cock, Roger choked easily. He had tried many times to deep-throat Larry, but the resultant gagging stopped all efforts. Roger loved the taste of Larry's cock and especially the sweet pre-cum. Larry loved ball-play and Roger had become adept at using just enough force to stimulate without hurting.

Holding Larry's balls tightly, while pulling down, with one hand, Roger drew the cock to his mouth. He used the other hand at the base as a back stop for his lips' slide down. Larry was almost always passive when being sucked. Tonight, he put one hand on Roger's head and the other on his shoulder. Roger was rarely able to get Larry off with oral stimulation alone. Tonight, would be different. Larry began to slowly hump Roger's lips. The touching and movement were novel, and Roger reacted by pulling harder on the balls and moving faster up and down his 'second favorite' cock. They developed a rhythm with Larry's cock moving in and out of Roger's mouth.

Several minutes passed with this ballet of repetitive movement. Roger tasted pre-cum and realized Larry might actually feed him tonight. He twisted the ball sack he held tightly in his hand. At the same time, he removed two fingers from the base of Larry's cock, thus allowing him to pull more into his mouth. Larry groaned -- another novel behavior. After another few minutes Roger removed another finger, leaving only his index and thumb gripping the base. Larry pumped faster and began mumbling. Roger couldn't understand what he was saying. Eventually, Roger removed his hand from the cock. He felt his lips touch the base. He was deep-throating five inches of cock.

Larry finally spoke loudly enough to be heard over the shower. He had been saying, "Eat me."

Roger used his free hand to reach around and grip between Larry's cheeks. He pulled him in. Moments later, Larry came. Roger was half-way down when the cum began flowing. He withdrew to the head to slurp all of it. There was more than normal, and Roger did 'in fact' eat it all.

"That was really hot," Larry said. "Having you deep-throat me was a huge turn on. What happened to your gag reflect?"

"Lust won! It was fun for me too. Having all of you in my mouth... Wow!" Roger replied.

They rinsed off and got out of the shower.

While they were drying off, Larry said, "Now we need to get you off."

"That won't be a problem. I'm so turned on; I'll probably cum when your tongue touches my cock head." Roger indicated.

"Well, I was thinking that tonight might be the night you fuck me," Larry suggested.

"You're ready to lose your ass cherry?" Roger inquired.

"I do. I want to feel your cock inside. I'm ready. I'm flushed out and I brought plenty of lube." Larry explained.

"Let's do it," Roger blurted.

They dried off and headed to the bed. Larry climbed on the bed on his hands and knees. Roger saw how cherry pink his ass was and smiled at the wordplay about taking it.

"Spread your knees apart and show me my target," Roger asked.

Larry complied and displayed himself unselfconsciously. Roger's view was a smokin' hot sight. Larry had muscular ass and thighs from ice skating. There was no sagging on this fifty something year-old butt. His oversized balls were low-riding. It looked like the ass-end of a red bull. Roger crawled up between Larry's legs and pulled his cock back. It was already wet with pre-cum. Roger leaned in and took a mouthful of scrotum and chewed. He knew if someone did that to him, he would double over in pain. Larry just moaned with pleasure. Roger bit, tugged, and munched for several minutes. Larry had threads of pre-cum falling in elongated strands to the bedspread.

While continuing to slowly stroke the now slippery cock, Roger moved his lips up the scrotum and over the perineum. He flicked his tongue around Larry's balloon knot, which elicited some squirming. Roger liked that and continued the foreplay for a few more minutes. Pre-cum was falling in a constant stream. Roger collected a palm full of it and spread it around the knot. That allowed him to penetrate Larry with his tongue. Larry whimpered with pleasure. Roger would love to lick Larry's pre-cum all day and the penetration by tongue was erotic as hell. But ultimately Roger's tongue grew tired of the unusual activity, he moved up to mount his friend.

"Where's the lube? ... and the prophylactics?" He murmured to Larry.

"The lube is in the bag on the bedside table. If you're OK with it, I'd rather feel your cock than a rubber." Larry responded.

"That's the whole point of a closed-loop relationship... sex between us and each of us with our wives." Roger responds. "Bareback it is then."

After retrieving the lube, Roger slathered it around and in Larry's sphincter. Then he generously coated his own hard cock.

"Lean forward a bit and lower the target. I'm coming in too low." Roger suggested.

Larry lowered himself down on his elbows for stability and then spread his legs a bit further apart. This produced the right trajectory for Roger. Larry felt the cock head against his knot. He pushed back against Roger and the cock slipped home. Both men sighed with the intimate pleasurable sensations they experienced. Roger began moving in and out. Larry worked in the opposite direction and soon their thighs were slapping together.

"Why did we wait so long to do this?" Roger asked.

Larry simply said, "Fuck me, Roger. Fuck me good."

Roger did just that. He was pounding away at a pleasant pace. Larry read somewhere that constricting the sphincter when your partner was on a backstroke was pleasurable. He began and Roger immediately commented.

"What the fuck, Larry. That feels incredible... like you're grabbing my cock with your fist and milking it. Oh my god. You gotta stop doing that. I'm gonna cum right now if you keep it up."

Heeding the warning Larry stopped. He wanted this to last as long as possible.

Feeling Roger's cock sliding back and forth over his prostate was stimulating. But it was a slow, gradual titillation. He felt like it would lead to an orgasm, but it would take a while. Roger relaxed back into a steady rhythm; he could maintain for some time. Minutes passed and they were both lost in the encounter. Roger ultimately decided he wanted a more visual experience.

"Lay on your back at the edge of the bed. I want to do missionary position now." Roger directed.

Larry complied immediately. When he got in position, he pulled his legs back and up. Roger was standing by the bed and moved in. There was plenty of lube and he slid into Larry with a squishing sound. Roger took Larry's slippery boner in hand and began pushing and pulling it, as he humped in and out. Larry rested his ankles on Roger's shoulders. This position was much more erotic for Roger. He could see the pleasure on Larry's face, and he got to play with the cock. Larry found the stimulation of his prostate increased significantly. Both realized about the same time that this was going to produce orgasms fairly quickly.

"Are you having fun yet?" Roger teased.

"Oh yeah and I'm going to bust a nut pretty quick," Larry admitted.

"Let's slow down and enjoy the ride then," Roger suggested, as he significantly slowed his humping.

"I'll try and holdout, but this is too erotic to ignore. It might help if you let go of my cock." Larry said.

"I've got a better idea. Let's enjoy the ride and get where we're going. We can do this on a regular basis. Besides, I don't want to let go of your cock." Roger smiled.

"OK then," Larry said, as he clamped down with his sphincter muscle

.

"Oh, shit that feels sooooooo good!" Roger cried, as he tightened his grip and speed on the cock.

They raced on pleasuring each other for only a couple more minutes. Larry came first. The sensations of Roger inside his ass, massaging his prostate and jerking his cock was too stimulating to hold out. He had his second large cum shot of the weekend. It. Was. Delightful.

Roger came watching Larry in ecstasy. It felt like he was going to fill Larry up. The orgasmic shock waves seemed to be unending. He finally emptied his balls and fell forward on Larry's stomach, which was covered in cum. Roger gladly licked it up, while Larry laughed.

When they caught their breath, they took another quick shower and headed to bed. Roger had Larry lay on his side, so he could 'spoon' him. The close contact gave them both feeble erections, that quickly died off.

"I have an idea. You don't need to respond immediately. Just think about it," Roger murmured.

"Sure, what is it?" Larry whispered back.

"At least two guys were willing to pay money to be with you tonight. What if we auctioned your ass off tomorrow morning for charity?" Roger began.

"Keep talking," Larry said.

"We start by telling them we're collecting donations for the Red Cross. I know you support them as a volunteer and I'm sure you make donations as well."

"I set up a bank draft. They get $25 a month." Larry confirmed.

"Great. We will ask them to consider the 'services' they received this weekend and make a donation. Then I'll tell them that the person making the largest contribution will have an opportunity to fuck you."

"So, while making a charitable contribution on the surface, they're actually bidding for a piece of my ass." Larry stated. "I like it."

"I'm thinking we give each one an envelope with their name on it. They put something in it, and we open the envelopes and read out the amounts to the group. The one who donates the most gets to butt fuck you or, if they prefer, another blowjob. You say you 'like it,' but do you agree to do it?"

"I'll do it. I don't need to think about it. It will be one last humiliation and the final chance of the weekend to be completely submissive. In fact, I'd like you to play it like I didn't get a choice. You decided to pimp me out for fun and the charity angle was an afterthought. That way I'll be viewed as your chattel... to be used and abused at your whim."

Roger reached his hand over Larry's hip and found the erection he was sure would be there.

As he toyed with the hard-on, he said, "I'm glad the idea makes you 'happy.' I'll set it up any way you want."

"Thank you, Master. May I suck your cock?"

Roger smiled. "You can. But don't expect a boner."

The cabin had no air conditioning, and it was warm. Consequently, there was only a top sheet on the bed. Larry turned around with his head towards the foot of the bed. Roger adjusted his position away from the head of the bed, allowing Larry's mouth access to his limp dick. This arrangement made Larry's hard cock an easy reach for Roger, and he fondled it, as he fell asleep. Larry's warm, moist mouth enveloped Roger. His tongue caressed Roger's cock head, encouraging blood flow. Slowly limpness turned to tumescence. Larry realized Roger was asleep. It didn't matter. They had all night.

Several hours later in the wee hours of the morning, Roger awoke during orgasm. Larry's mouth was still on this cock, sucking every last drop. Roger leaned in and licked some pre-cum off Larry's rod and went back to sleep.

Larry kept Roger's failing erection in his mouth and fell asleep. He dreamed of being a sex slave at a logging camp. He was in the middle of the woods with no way to escape. He was never allowed to wear clothes and big sweaty men would stuff their cocks in his mouth and ass anytime they felt like it. He often had to service two or three men at a time. But instead of being terrified, he had a wet dream.

The alarm that Larry set came way too early. He hated to release Roger's warm, soft cock from his mouth. During the night Roger had erections several times. Each time Larry would wake up and gently stimulate it and savor the taste and feel of it in his mouth. And of course, there was the ejaculation in the middle of the night. Larry sighed, as he pulled his mouth off Roger and slipped his now hardened cock from Roger's grip. He took a leak, washed up a bit, and put the cage back on.

At a much more reasonable hour the others got up for breakfast. It was a feast with grilled steak, eggs to order, pancakes with fresh blueberries and mimosas. Everyone was at the table except the naked waiter, who hovered around removing empty plates and delivering second helpings. Roger stood, interrupting the loud conversation and laughter.

"I'm going to give everyone a chance to monetarily demonstrate their appreciation for Larry's service this weekend. He volunteers with the Red Cross, and I thought it would be a gesture of appreciation to solicit donations from you. I've taken the liberty of putting your names on some envelopes, which Larry is now passing out. Please put your check or cash in the envelope. If you'd like to donate online, I have my laptop open to their web page." Roger announced.

"As a special bonus, the person who donates the most to this worthy cause, will receive any sexual favor they desire from Larry."

Jack spoke right up. "Except intercourse?"

"No exceptions. I've decided that Larry will sacrifice his ass for charity," Roger responded.

"But..." Larry began, as he and Roger had planned.

"No buts, Larry. Be quiet. You will do as I command." Roger cut him off.

"Yes, Master," he replied dejectedly.

Jack came back. "You can't force him to do that. It's illegal."

"Relax Jack. It's consensual. He wants to do whatever I want him to do. It's his role in our relationship. He may be uncomfortable doing it, but his overarching desire is to follow my commands and entertain me. So, he will do it because it turns him on to please me. Larry, explain it to Jack."

Larry turned to Jack and spoke honestly. "I find significant gratification in obeying my Master. I do what he commands willingly. In fact, doing something unpleasant or somewhat painful to please him, gives me more fulfillment and joy than ordinary tasks. I would willingly be fucked to please him."

"That's some convoluted fucking logic, Larry. But you're saying you want to be fucked for a large donation to the Red Cross?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Please put your donations in the envelopes when you've finished breakfast. We will see who wins Larry's services after we've all eaten." Roger announced.

Larry was washing dishes as they became available and serving at the same time. As the eating wound down, he was at the sink. Jack walked up beside him and whispered, "You are OK with this?"

"Yes Sir," Larry responded.

"Then I intend to win," Jack smiled.

Breakfast was winding down. Roger stood again. "Larry, come over here by me and stand with your back to the table. Gentlemen, I'd like to remind you what you're bidding for." He reached out and put his hand on Larry's firm ass. It was still a pale shade of red from the beating it got Friday evening. He patted each cheek and then lifted them slightly. "This is prime quality ass... firm and meaty." He moved in front of Larry and reached around with both hands to spread his cheeks. He moved the index finger of his right hand into the crack and found Larry's balloon knot. Probing it lightly, he said, "Your cock goes here. He will squeeze the cum out of you. Larry, keep your back to the table and move all the way around. Let the men touch the product."

"Yes, Master," Larry acknowledged. He was stunned by Roger's degrading request. 'Brilliant,' he thought.

As he slowly sidestepped his way around the table, the guys pinched, slapped, stroked, and probed him. It was one of the most demeaning things he had ever done. He. Loved. It.

The meal completed; everyone piled their plates in the sink. Larry protested, but everyone wanted to get on to the opening of the envelopes. Roger made some guesses and put them in his projected lowest to highest order. They all gathered in the living room.