Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you drank too much coffee to me," Roger smiled. "I appreciate the offer but I'm exhausted."

"It's all good. What can I do to help shut the cabin down?"

"Not much. Mark helped me a lot. I've got to wash the bed linens and had to wait for you to get Jack and Adrian's nuts off."

"I'll take care of the laundry. Is anybody still here?"

"Mark went for a walk. He's questioning his bisexuality, which is obvious to me. Everybody else has left. Bob and Jerry were zero help." Roger responded.

"I can believe that. Bob's a knob with a premature ejaculation problem. Mark and I played out his fantasy about having a gay lover. He even asked me to allow him to simulate fucking me."

"Mark's a good kid. He was really disappointed he didn't get to bang you for real." Roger shared.

"Fucking him would have been fun. Why don't you lay down, old man, and take a rest? I'll go finish up with the laundry and take the trash out."

"I think I will lay down. Maybe I can accumulate enough energy to have you give me a blowjob," Roger said with a smile.

"If you get up for it. I'll get down on it," Larry teased.

Larry had vacuumed and gathered trash from various rooms, which he brought into the kitchen. He was putting the clean dishes away when Mark came back.

"Hey, did you have a good walk," Larry asked.

"Yes, this is a beautiful location. Have Adrian and Jack left?"

"Uh huh, It's just you, me, and Roger."

"May I ask a personal question?"

"Sure Mark, shoot."

"Why are you still naked?"

"I've been naked since Friday afternoon. I guess I just didn't think about getting dressed. I'll dress if you're uncomfortable for some reason."

"No, I'm sorry. I was so frustrated I lost the bidding to have you, uh... Well, I wanted to do it... but, uh..."

"Roger told me how disappointed you were," Larry rescued him.

"Yeah. After you helped me with the gay fantasy thing, I just thought it would be a natural... I'm sorry. It was a fair way to decide. I just..."

"We're both adults, Mark. You could just ask me"

"Huh? I mean I really want to. But I don't want to be inappropriate..."

"Inappropriate about what?" Roger asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"I, uh, you see, I thought..."Mark stumbled.

Larry jumped in, "Just ask Roger. No explanation is needed."

Mark paused, gathering his thoughts. "I want to have sex with Larry... uh, with your permission that is."

"You mean you want to fuck my sub?" Roger said plainly.

"Uh, yes sir. I do." Mark stammered.

"Alright. Let's lock up the cabin and retire to the bedroom. Maybe Mark and I can double up. I'll take the mouth and Mark makes a rear entry. What do you say sub?"

"Yes Master. Your wish is my desire." Larry said enthusiastically.

And so, they did... try. But Roger couldn't keep an erection. He was just too tired, despite Larry's best efforts. Mark prematurely ejaculated in the attempt to penetrate. So, unfortunately the weekend ended with a whimper.

Roger never saw or spoke with Bob again. Jerry occasionally played cards with him, but never spoke about the weekend. Mark came out as gay a year later and divorced his wife. Jack and Roger remain close, but his walk on the bi-side was a one off trip. He was able to get Tanya's zoning reversed along with a tidy settlement. He visits her regularly for spankings.

Adrian found his own Closed Loop Relationship eventually and enjoys a 'down low' bisexual life. Roger and Larry remain happily married to their wives. Larry really got into cross-dressing and enjoys being fucked while wearing lacy panties. Roger enjoys whatever makes his wife and Larry happy. The delivery boy taught his girlfriend to give blowjobs in exchange for eating pussy. They got married and had twins.