Lake Cabin Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Larry, leave the dishes and come over here." Roger ordered. Larry arrived. "Turn around and bend over. OK, now reach back and spread your cheeks. Now, does anyone wish to increase their contribution?"

The guys all laughed. Despite the thrill of exposing himself, Larry blushed.

"No one? OK, but remember I gave you the chance." Roger smiled.

Roger began opening the envelopes in the order he had placed them. He got it right until the end. Bob donated $25. Jerry contributed $50. Mark gave $250.

When Roger announced Adrian had kicked in $501. Jack said, "Shit!"

Roger opened Jack's envelope and found a check for $500. Adrian said, "Yes," and pumped his fist like Tiger Woods.

"He's all yours," Roger said to Adrian. "You can use the master bedroom."

Adrian nodded to Roger. "With your permission, I'd like to make an offer."

"Certainly," Roger responded.

"Again, subject to Roger's approval, I am offering the other end of Larry to the highest bidder. The winner and I will fuck Larry from both ends." He turned to look for Roger's approval.

"I like that idea and will open the bidding at $200," Roger said eagerly.

"$201," yelled Jack. Everyone laughed.

Mark called, "$250." The guys looked at him. He nodded.

The bidding paused. Mark began to smile...

But then Jack spoke up. "I got more money than all of you put together and I am not going to let anyone outbid me... $1,000."

Nobody spoke for a thirty long seconds.

"Sold! To the man with the biggest wallet, loudest mouth, and King Kong cock!" Roger shouted, as he smacked the coffee table with his fist.

Mark was extremely disappointed but politely applauded and smiled, while the rest laughed, whooped, and whistled.

"Thanks to all of you, Larry has raised $2,326 for the Red Cross. I'm sure the winners will want to freshen up. Shall we say a half hour?" Roger asked. Adrian and Jack nodded. Roger continued, looking at his watch, "Then I will meet you with Larry at 10:30am."

At Roger's request, Larry left the dishes and went to use the second bottle of Fleet and shower. Roger followed him and removed the cock cage. When Roger came back to the kitchen area, Mark had started washing the dishes. Roger joined him. Bob and Jerry said they were going out to fish for a couple of hours.

"I was really hoping to win that bid," Mark shared with Roger. "This weekend has been an eye opener for me."

"Eye opener, how?"

"My wife and I have talked about trying new things sexually. We've been married seven years and it's gotten a little stale. We talked about fantasies, and she mentioned having sex with a friend in college. I have thought about what it would be like with a guy for a long time." Mark said.

"Have you talked about your fantasies with her?" Roger asked.

"I don't think she was suggesting bringing another woman in. I didn't say anything about my thoughts about a man."

"I've got a couple more decades of marriage than you and I've learned honesty is essential. She was willing to share her female-female fantasy. Be open. Be real."

"Are you saying your wife knows about Larry?"

"She does. But Larry's wife doesn't know. We both did what we thought was right for our own marriages. My wife has even fantasized about having Larry join us one evening. I don't know if that will ever happen, but we certainly had a bang up night the evening she mentioned that." Roger smiled.

"That's so cool. I just don't know if I could share that with her."

"You'll never know if you don't talk to her. Thanks for your help with the dishes. I need to get the party started in the bedroom." Roger said.

Jack and Adrian were standing outside the closed door to the bedroom.

"Is it locked?" Roger asked.

"We didn't try it," Jack answered.

Roger opened the door motioned them in the room. The bathroom door was closed, but the shower wasn't running. Roger tapped on the door.

"Just finishing up. Be right out." Larry responded.

Turning to the others Roger said, "OK, I trust you both. Don't hurt him and if he wants to stop, then stop. Adrian here are a couple of condoms. That's it from me. You guys have any questions?"

"Who should take the lead?" Adrian asked.

"Larry won't. He will expect you to direct him. You could ask him to undress each of you as a start. You guys can take your time if you want. Just enjoy him. He really wants you to have a fun time. You make the choices and he'll make it happen if he can."

Jack asked, "Is there anything he won't do?"

"He won't hurt you. He doesn't like being dominant, but he will if you tell him to. But sexually, I can't think of anything he wouldn't be willing to try if it makes you happy."

At that moment Larry walked out of the bathroom. He was already erect.

Roger smiled, "I'll leave you three now. Have an exciting time. All three of you earned it."

He closed the door behind himself. Larry stood with his cock standing up and hands behind his back, awaiting orders. There was silence for fifteen or twenty seconds.

Finally, Jack spoke, "Why don't you take our clothes off. See if you can get us erect before we're naked."

"Yes Sir. Would you like me to do both of you at the same time?"

Adrian confirmed. "Yes, at the same time. If we're not both erect, we will spank you."

Larry moved to unbutton Jack's pants. Jack sent a questioning look at Adrian that Larry couldn't see. Adrian shrugged with a 'I don't know what I'm doing' look. Jack smiled, nodded, and stepped out of his shorts. Larry nibbled on Jack's semi-erect cock through the briefs. After feeling the monster cock beginning to stir, Larry held it with his left hand through the cloth. With his right hand he pulled the snap on Adrian's shorts and pulled them down. Tugging Jack along, he applied his lips and teeth to Adrian's package and felt it grow a little. While he was down on his knees, he got them both to lift their legs and got their sandals and flip flops off.

Standing up, Larry removed Jack's Hawaiian shirt and suckled his nipples. With his lips engaged on Jack's chest, he reached behind and slid his hands down between the briefs and cheeks. He gripped Jack with both hands and pulled him forward, so they were cock to cock. He rubbed his slick cock against the front of Jack's briefs, while continuing to nibble his nips. Jack was getting close to full staff. Larry pulled the briefs down and Jack stepped out of them. They were now skin on skin and Larry's slick cock slid easily over Jack's ever growing monster.

"Please Sir, if you would remain stationary," Larry asked, and Jack nodded.

Turning to Adrian, Larry quickly removed his shirt. He grabbed the front of Adrian's briefs and pulled him, while backing up into Jack. Larry positioned himself, so Jack's erection settled in his crack. He could then bend forward and move his ass cheeks up and down a little over Jack's hard-on. He pulled Adrian in close enough to work him over through the briefs. He used his mouth and hands to bring Adrian's fat round cock to its full glory. Larry then pulled down Adrian's briefs.

With his task successfully accomplished, he celebrated by pulling Adrian around beside Jack. On his knees he was able to hold and suck these two big cocks right next to each other. He was allowed to continue to fellate them until they were both standing tall and dripping pre-cum.

Evidently Jack and Adrian had done some planning. Jack spoke for both of them.

"We want you to rim us side by side."

"Yes Sir, it would be my pleasure."

They both climbed on the foot of the bed hip to hip on all fours. By touch Larry got them both to move their outside leg away, thereby spreading their cheeks. Their knees were within a foot of the end of the bed with their feet off the end. Larry straddled the two inside legs and reached in to fondle both of the big cocks.

Larry noted the artistic juxtaposition of Jack's lily white ass on the left and Adrian's dark black color on the right. It would have made an artsy photograph. While continuing to hold Jack's cock with his left hand, Larry leaned over and ran his tongue into Adrian's crack. Using the fingers of his right hand, he spread the cheeks and located the knot of the sphincter muscle. He licked around it, while Adrian shivered. He leaned to the left and using the opposite hands repeated the sexual tease on Jack. Each time he switched he used his tongue more aggressively.

After ten minutes or so, Jack demanded, "Stay with one of us longer and then switch."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

Since at that moment he was switching to Adrian, he stepped back and then between Adrian's legs. Jack lay down on his side facing the action.

"Sir," Larry said to Adrian, "please get your shoulders down on the mattress. You may wish to put a pillow under you head."

Jack grabbed a pillow and handed it to Adrian. He pulled it over and lay his head and neck on it. Larry pushed out gently on Adrian's left leg. He moved it and Jack slid backwards out of the way. Adrian now had his ass high up, legs wide apart, and his cheeks spread open. Larry could now use both hands to fully access his target. He washed his tongue around the knot and probed the opening for a minute or so. Then he pulled the cock back slowly and sucked and licked his way from the head to the base. Continuing to move slowly upward, he pushed the balls around gently. His tongue then traveled slowly over the perineum and returned to the knot. With minimal variation he kept this up for about five minutes. By then, Adrian was moaning constantly, and his cock was dribbling pre-cum.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jack watching every movement, while he slowly stroked his substantial cock. After finishing one more circuit on Adrian, he turned towards Jack.

"Sir?"

"Absolutely," Jack replied as he moved into position.

Realizing what was going on, Adrian collapsed on the bed and turned on his side to watch Larry work on Jack.

"Good god damn! That was remarkable!" He indicated.

"Thank you, Sir."

When Jack was ready, Larry moved into place and executed the same game plan... cock head, length to base, balls, perineum, and asshole. Jack was much more animated and verbal than Adrian. He moved against and with Larry, he whispered encouragement, and immediately expressed his pleasure. Within a couple of minutes, he seemed to be approaching inevitability.

"Stop, stop, stop," He pleaded. "I'm gonna cum."

"As you wish, Sir," Larry replied, as he stood up.

Adrian stood up also. "You get on all fours on the bed. Jack and I are going to lube you up."

"Yes Sir."

Jack moved out of the way. When he stood his large cock was almost vertical. It waved around as he moved. They shared some lube and began working around and in Larry's asshole.

"Your nuts are almost as big as tennis balls, Larry," Jack observed.

"Thank you, Sir. Please touch them if you wish."

At first Jack just ran his finger around the sack. He realized other than changing his son's diapers, this was the first time he had touched anyone else's nuts. His curiosity got the best of him, and he isolated one nut with two fingers.

"Look at the size of that, Adrian."

"They're not tennis ball size, but they're some ping-pong size or big ass walnuts," Adrian observed.

Larry was positioned on the bed with his legs spread apart. Two men's fingers had penetrated his ass. And now those two men were fondling and talking about his testicles. It seemed dream-like... an out-of-body experience. He was allowing and enjoying these behaviors, while observing them dispassionately at the same time. Each man was holding a testicle. They were both pulling back with not a little force. The stretch felt sexual to Larry. His hard cock dripped some pre-cum. It felt like a mini-orgasm.

They pulled harder. Larry groaned quietly.

"Does that hurt?" Adrian asked.

"No, Sir."

They looked at each other and increased the backward tension.

Larry sucked in a breath and muttered, "Oh god."

"Do you want us to stop?" Jack asked.

"Only if you wish to stop Sir," Larry answered.

Jack let go, "I'm ready for a blowjob."

Adrian also released his grip. "Larry. Let's fuck."

Larry nodded, "Yes Sir."

He was relieved to be released from the ball torture, and looking forward to having two cocks at once. He suggested to them that he get on the bed, facing the foot. He asked Jack to 'please' feed him standing up. Next, he asked Adrian to 'please' fuck him from behind, while on his knees. They nodded and he crawled on the bed. Jack began using his cock to slap Larry's face, like he had yesterday. Adrian was excited, slippery wet and hard. The condom slid on easily. He rubbed back and forth in the lube and found the knot. He pushed in and Larry pushed back. Penetration was achieved, but the circumference of Adrian's cock required a lot of adjustment from Larry's rectal walls.

A similar scenario was playing out at the other end of the bed. Larry used the same technique he had Friday evening with Jack... full fist at the base, while gradually taking more and more cock in his mouth. As he worked to accommodate Jack's meat, he was continued trying to relax his ass enough to accept Adrian's circumference.

There was no sudden 'it's all-in moment' for either his mouth or his ass. But gradually both men's cocks buried themselves deeper and deeper into his respective orifice. After several minutes, Larry felt Adrian's thighs slap up against his. Adrian pulled out about halfway and plowed back until thighs touched, then paused. Holding Larry's hips, he remained motionless for several seconds. Larry enjoyed the feeling of having a warm, living instrument of pleasure in this 'private' part of his body. He clenched his sphincter around the base and Adrian gently pulled back, moaning along the way.

"There. Are. No. Words," Adrian enunciated slowly.

The length of Larry's grip occupied the bottom four inches of Jack's cock. That left upwards of six inches uncovered. The issue wasn't getting six inches down his throat. It was how much of the other four would be possible. Larry lifted his index finger and downed the exposed seven inches.

The three players settled into a rhythm. When Adrian was doing a back stroke, Larry went down on Jack. This pulled his ass away from Adrian. Larry tried to anticipate when Adrian was going to push in. He would then move his mouth up on Jack's cock and rock back to slam into Adrian's plunge. The other two quickly caught on and soon there was a see-saw verbal reaction. Jack groaned as Larry took his cock and then Adrian moaned as the 'bottomed out' in Larry's ass.

Larry's sexual arousal was on another plain.

The only thing that could have made this any more exciting would be if there was a large audience watching. Larry shivered at the thought picture. He adored servicing two cocks... two strong men! Being used in this way was mind-blowing... pleasuring two masters at the same time. He increased his efforts, using his lips and sphincter.

With Jack he removed another finger from his grip. When he went down, he was taking eight inches. He focused on having his tongue make contact, as his mouth slid over the cock. When he was pulling up, he pressed his lips together. This increased stimulation paid off quickly. Jack's expressions of joy increased dramatically.

Larry used sphincter control on Adrian's back stroke. This additional pressure traveled from the base of Adrian's cock up as he pulled back. It was a 'milking' action that turned Larry's ass from a warm sleeve to an active sexual participant in this fuck. Adrian's verbalizations increased dramatically.

Jack came first and this time it was a gusher. Larry was working the cock head and capturing most of the cum. But Jack's sensitivity to stimulation caused him to pull back. About half the ejaculate ended up on Larry's face. The orgasm from Jack seemed to raise the tension for Adrian, who began pumping Larry at a ridiculous pace. The thigh-on-thigh slaps were not even a second apart. Larry kept pace, choosing not to become a static vessel.

At that point Jack did something completely unexpected. He moved around the bed, knelt down, and grabbed Larry's slippery cock. By keeping his fist tight, but not moving his hand, he gave Larry something to hump. His cock had been waving around wildly. Now each thrust Larry made was not just to coordinate with Adrian. He could pleasure himself as well. The insane pace only last for a couple of minutes.

Adrian howled, "Aw Fuuuuuuuck!" And came buried deep in Larry.

Larry reacted to the pulsing ejaculation by clamping down his pelvic floor and squeezing Adrian's cock. As he did, he felt Jack's free hand cradle his balls. It was a tender fondle and not in character with Larry's view of Jack. It was this gentle gesture that sent Larry off the cliff. As he released volley after volley of spunk, Jack slowly stroked his cock and played with his nuts. Even after the last drop dripped, Jack held his deflating shaft. After fifteen or twenty seconds, Jack raised his eyes to see Larry watching him. Jack smiled and released Larry.

Adrian had fallen back and was leaning against the headboard. His erection had collapsed, but the condom was still in place. Jack was sitting on the floor, leaning against the side of the bed, looking at the cum on his fingers.

"Let me get you two cleaned up," Larry suggested.

Neither one responded. So, Larry just moved forward. He gently lifted Jacks hands to his mouth and licked the cum from around all of his fingers. He then motioned for Jack to lie on the bed. Next, he turned to Adrian and, using tissues from the bedside table, removed the cum-filled condom. He then leaned over, and using his tongue, cleaned Adrian's cock. Both Jack and Adrian's cocks stiffened slightly.

Finally, Larry went to the bathroom and ran some hot water. He wet a couple of hand towels and returned to the bed to wash the genitals of both men. Larry's mouth and the warm towel partially resurrected their boners, but only partially.

"May I do anything else for you," Larry inquired. He hoped they would 'use' him in some way.

But they both said, "No thanks."

"May I help you dress then?" He offered.

Jack declined. But Adrian said, "Sure."

While Jack was dressing, Larry held Adrian's briefs open for him to step in to. The proximity of Larry's face to Adrian's partial boner was tempting. Larry wanted to wrap his lips around the bulging head. He looked up expectantly, but Adrian's eyes were focused elsewhere. He let out a small breath of disappointment and pulled the briefs up. The moment passed and the two men dressed quickly and left the bedroom.

Larry decided to take a quick shower.

Roger was tidying up the living area in preparation for leaving. A pile of bed linens was on the floor and the kitchen trash can was full to the top with leftovers. Adrian offered to help, but Roger said everything was 'under control.' Adrian thanked Roger for the 'phenomenal' weekend and took his leave. Jack came out with his bag and said his goodbyes.

"This weekend too much fun for me. I need to get home and make love to my wife to prove to myself I'm not gay," he told Roger with a smile on his face.

"Go for it; you old fucker. Larry and I really appreciate your generosity to the Red Cross. Thanks for coming."

"Hasta lumbago," Jack said in his politically incorrect manner.

Bob and Jerry had returned from fishing, taken a piss, and hit the road earlier. Mark had gone for 'a walk.' Roger was tired of cleaning up, so he wandered back to the bedroom to check on Larry. He found Larry just coming out of the shower.

"You must be exhausted," Roger said.

"On the contrary Master of mine, I would love to fuck or suck you right now. The weekend really recharged my lust. I guess I'm on a bit of high from so much sexual stimulation." Larry responded quickly.