Lake Cascade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's member slowly swelled to its full fourteen inches as I massaged his inner thighs with the bar of soap and my hands. I knelt in front of him and slapped my face with his massive tool. I lathered up my hands and covered his cock with the soap, jacking it down its entire length. Then I rinsed it off in the spray and licked the tip to get it ready. Popping it into my mouth I swirled the tip with my tongue and forced it in until the head was all the way in. This thing was truly epic in size but I was determined to take it all down my throat. I teased the head at the back of my throat until my throat stopped gagging from the girth and then I began swallowing it as soon as it reached the back. It seemed like an eternity before I was touching his balls with my tongue as every inch disappeared down my throat. Sean turned off the spray and switched the steam vents on so that we wouldn't become prunes and sat down while I focused on pleasing him. I took all of his cock back down my throat and looked into his eyes while I did it. I could see the building ravenousness in his eyes and I knew that before long I would be feeling every inch of his cock in my most tender of spots. I kept sucking until he told me to stop but he never did. Instead, his moans became louder and he exploded just as I was licking his head in my mouth. The torrent of come I tasted next was like the nectar of the gods: sweet, succulent and with an amazing texture. I managed to swallow it all but it must have been a whole cup's worth of jizm.

I popped his dick out of my mouth and smiled at him and then leaned back against the wall. "Fuck, your come is delicious." His cock hadn't gone down after my ministrations, so after a moment or two of rest I licked my fingers and started exploring my own anus with them, preparing myself for his member.

"You getting yourself ready for me, Dave?" Sean asked.

"Fuck yes, I can't wait to feel you inside of me." I stretched my asshole for him with both hands, gaping it so Sean could see its insides. "This is where I am going to put your cock, where it is going to fill me."

Sean licked his hand and started stroking his meat stick. "I think your hole is ready, Dave. Come fuck yourself with my cock." I crawled over to him, licked his dick as I rose past it and squatted over him. I was going to show this cocksman what a good fuck I could be. I placed the tip of his cockhead to my prepared hole and pressed myself down until the head popped into my ass. Instead of plunging his cock all the way into me like I knew we both wanted, I started teasing him with my hole, massaging his head with my sphincter only. Despite the lack of depth and prostate stimulation, my cock remained very hard at the eroticism of this man prone before me, enjoying my teasings. I could see him shudder in appreciation of my work and then he groaned primally, and I knew my teasing had done its job. I had wanted to show him I could be in control for a moment, but I knew that moment had now passed as he grabbed my hips and started to grin.

"That's enough of that now, Dave. Time to get fucked." He pushed upwards, forcing more of his shaft into me. He kept going until I was sitting on his thighs, fully penetrated by the entirety of his length. "Isn't that better? What's the point of having all this cock, if you aren't going to take advantage of it?" I was sitting on his thighs, but his thighs were well off the ground; he hadn't pulled me down, just lifted himself up. I had enjoyed every moment of his penetration, the feeling of every ridge of his member as it slid along my supple rectum's walls. Just that feeling alone had brought me to the edge of climax, but I knew that I was in for a hell of a ride.

Holding my body in place with his dense musculature, Sean pulled out of me again and then began pistoning into me with full force. I was shocked every time he would hit bottom, electro-chemical signals coursing through my body with a mixture of pleasure, discomfort and only the slightest hint of pain. I came after the fifth stroke but that didn't stop him. I had made him come once already so I knew it would be a while for his second climax. I came thirty seconds after the first time, adding more spunk to the pool forming on my belly. Sean didn't stop fucking me just because I had come, of course. He continued pistoning into me with his massive member, lifting me off of the ground even further as I recoiled from the depth of his plunges. I eventually lost all track of time and simply focused on the amazing feelings he was giving me, causing my cock to dribble come every time he hit bottom inside of me.

I must have blacked out for a second because the next thing I knew I was on the counter of the bathroom as Sean fucked me standing. He had started panting and I knew he was close. I tightened my ass muscles around his cock as hard as I could and his eyes opened wide as he rammed his cock fully inside of me and held it there. His first spurt felt like a water hose had just been turned on in my ass. He unloaded what must have been liters of come into my gaping rectum and I basked in the glory of my own orgasm. His groans made it even better and I grabbed his face and started making out with him. Streaks of my own cum had gotten onto his face and in his stubble and I licked them off as he came down from his orgasm.

"Fuck, Dave. That was awesome. I loved how you tightened up your ass at the end there, made me come like a fucking fire engine." He grabbed my cock and licked the cum off of his hand.

"Thanks, Sean. You weren't so bad yourself. Speaking of fire engines, I think you unloaded your fire hose inside of me, so maybe you should let me clear it out." I smiled at him. Sean pulled his long, semi-hard cock out of my ass and I went over and sat on the toilet to wait for the eventual enema that would come. I beckoned Sean over and I gave his cock a thorough cleaning with my mouth, tasting copious amounts of his delicious come and my ass juices.

"Well, thanks for the fuck. I'm going to grab something to drink and then see if someone else wants a ride. I still haven't tried most of your friends yet. That Norm guy was a good fuck too, though. He was really into it."

"Yeah, it's funny, he was always against anything gay and often would rag on us for doing things that he thought were feminine. Never thought he was hiding secret desires for dudes, just thought he was kind of bigoted."

"Bigotry always hides some ulterior desires or motives, man. Trust me, the number of homophobes I've seen turned into raging cock-sluts is pretty significant. By now I should be able to tell which ones were homophobes just by their willingness to do anything with a cock."

"Well, I never thought of guys in any sexual way until recently, so what does that say about me?"

"You just hadn't met the right guys yet" We laughed about that together. "But, seriously, do you want to fuck any of your buddies right now? Or is it just us that you want to fuck the shit out of you?"

"Hmmm. I don't know. I'm definitely intrigued by the idea of cocks in my ass, regardless of who they belong to, it just feels so good. But I also have a different relationship with my friends. I probably wouldn't fuck them, but I would definitely fuck or get fucked by Suzy's brother, Zach. He has a nice ass. A small cock, though. Something to try, anyways."

"Hey, before I was like this I had a small cock, and I got just as much pleasure from it."

"What do you mean 'before you were like this'?"

"Oh, uhhhh. Nothing. Don't worry about it. Maybe you'll find out later. Look, do whatever you want here man. We won't judge you for anything you do, most of us are open to anything."

"Except you don't fuck women?"

"Yeah, Eric, Allen and I have been gay since forever. I was gay when I was in high school and I am still gay today. Most of the guys here were hetero as kids but now their horizons and appetites have changed. If Jonathan's house had been full of girls, most of the guys would be fucking them now. And the three of us would probably be spending our time mostly with each other. It's not that we can't get off from fucking a woman's ass, we just don't enjoy it as much. I've tried it pretty recently and I just felt like I was going through the motions. I was fucking a beautiful girl with an amazing body and I was thinking about getting pounded by Earl's big cock. So, that's why we just choose to opt-out."

"That's fair. I thought I might not fuck girls after Earl and Don, but I find Suzy hot and fucking her was still amazing. So I guess I am bi now, which is totally fine with me. Double the sexual possibilities I had a week ago."

"Glad we could help. Good talking with you, Dave. Get yourself cleaned up." Sean walked out of the bathroom and I finished up on the toilet. I was still covered in streaks of my own cum, so I had a quick shower to get rid of most of it. After toweling off, I picked up my clothes from the bathroom and took them to the laundry room. After that, I went and grabbed some swim shorts and put them on. As I exited the room where they had put my clothes, I heard a commotion in the kitchen and so I headed over.

I passed by the pool area and saw that Suzy was sleeping on one of the lounge chairs underneath an umbrella, covered in what I could only guess was Craig and Juan's cum. As I entered the kitchen, I saw that Don, Earl, Allen and Eric were all in the midst of fucking Zach on the couch while Jonathan and Mark looked on and cheered. Allen and Eric were plugged up his ass while Don and Earl were both fighting for control of his mouth and hands. Zach would suck one dick while stroking the other with both hands. The positions seemed slightly awkward but the cum stains on the couch were evidence of Zach's enjoyment. I walked over to Jonathan, who was watching and stroking his cock.

"Hey man, what's up." I said.

"Oh, Dave. Uhhh, nothing." He seemed to have been shocked back to reality and slightly embarrassed by my speaking to him as he stopped stroking his sizeable dick. "Why? What's up with you?"

"I just got done getting fucked by Sean after tennis, then I had a shower and I came out to see this. Why are you all just watching?" Zach had switched positions a bit, now he was attempting to ride Don and Allen as they held their cocks together as a solid pole and was sucking on Eric and Allen's dicks at the same time, doing a pretty respectable job of fitting them both in.

"Don and Earl challenged Eric and Allen to find the guy with the smallest cock and then see which pair could make him cum the most. I'm pretty sure they forgot about the challenge mid fuck and now we are just enjoying the show. Holy shit, he got them both in, that is fucking hot." Zach had managed to pop both heads of Don and Earl's dicks into him and he was now massaging his own insides as he squatted on their sizeable members.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They headed down to the beach to do some watersports." Jonathan responded.

I headed out to the porch and saw that Craig, Matt and Juan were down on the dock with Norm and Carlos, preparing to do some water-skiing, tubing and wakeboarding. I headed down to join them. We each took turns doing some water-skiing and wakeboarding, with the guys driving the boat and swapping out. Then, they wanted to do some tubing.

I was first up, and thought that I would be going alone. Instead, I got in the tube and sat inside of it and then Juan got in behind me.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you, Dave." Juan said with his sexy Spanish accent.

"No, uhhh. Of course not." I responded.

"It's just that we believe that tubing is best when two people are in the tube. It makes things so much more interesting." As he said 'interesting,' Juan reached down and grabbed hold of my cock through my swim shorts, massaging it and bringing it to full hardness. The boat started up and we began moving forward somewhat. I noticed movement behind me and then felt my shorts being pulled down. "Tell me you want my cock in you, so that every bump we hit brings us closer to orgasm." Juan said.

Turned on deeply by this idea, I complied with his demand. "I want your cock in me, Juan. I want to feel every bump with your cock buried in my ass." Juan placed the head of his member at my hole and then pressed. As we moved forward and picked up speed, Juan's dick went deeper and deeper into me.

The experience was exhilarating. As we rode the tube, I felt every bump not only in my body, but also in my ass. We picked up speed and soon were bouncing outside of the lake on waves created by the boat. I did my best to hold on and focus on the tubing, but the pleasure I was feeling in my ass was becoming too much. The mixture of adrenaline and euphoria brought me to the brink of orgasm. As I came for the first time, I let go of the tube and thought I would fall. Instead, Juan crushed me with his body, pressing me to the tube and holding me steady. I came out of my reverie to another choppy area and my mind fell back into a state of ecstasy as I came again, this time followed shortly by Juan. He filled my insides and then as we entered a turn, pulled me away from the tube so we could skip across the water, and enter it. Our lifejackets kept us afloat, and Juan remained in my ass until he was sure I could keep myself above water. I turned around and kissed him fully on the mouth.

"Thank you. That was amazing."

"Ci claro, was my pleasure as well." Juan replied.

The boat picked us up and I got to watch as Norm and Carlos got the same treatment I did, albeit from different studs. Then, we returned to the cabin. I noticed that Suzy and Zach were on the deck facing the lake, with Don talking to them.

"Dave!" Suzy called me over.

"What's up?" I responded.

"Dave, Suzy, Sean and myself are going to her place to collect things that she and Zach might need over the week. We want you to come with us. We've decided that Suzy and Zach should stay here for the week, what do you think?" Don explained to me.

"Sounds great. You won't be coming?" I directed my question at Zach.

"No, I'm going to stay here. Suze can get what I might need. Which won't be much." He looked around, as if to indicate that all he was going to need for the week was the veritable sexual smorgasbord available to him here. This made me smile.

"Ok. I'd love to come with."

"Good, let's head out now then. Grab something if you are hungry as the trip will take a half hour or so."

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bananas for the trip and ate one right away. Leaving the house, I saw that the boys had chosen to drive one of their larger trucks, a six person Dodge Ram. We all got in, with the boys up front and Suzy and I in the back. Suzy reached over and clasped my hand again, and my thoughts went to Catherine. I knew that she would be fine with me fucking other women while I was up here, as she had told me I could, but I wondered how far that latitude would go. I hoped that my retelling of the events would drive her towards ecstasy more than jealousy.

During the drive, Suzy teased me by touching my cock every now and again and I returned the favor by massaging her thighs and occasionally, her breasts. The drive took about a half hour, as indicated, and there was little traffic on the lake.

We pulled up to Suzy's parent's place and I saw that it was a modestly-sized house, with a nice spot on the beach in front of it. "It's not the same as they guys, but it's a pretty nice place. Three bedrooms and all of the things that you need." Suzy said, noticing my curiosity.

"Looks nice." I replied.

"Nice place." Don and Sean said, in unison.

We got out of the truck and Suzy ran off towards the side of the house that faced the beach. The three of us looked at each other and then headed off to follow her. When we came around the side of the house, we saw that Suzy was speaking to two two people on the patio I assumed were her parents. We headed up to meet with them.

Her mother was blonde, like Suzy, but fitter and more athletic-looking with longer hair. Similarly to her daughter, she was beautiful, with a well balanced face with small nose and petite mouth. She looked 30 but must have been in her forties, was 5'2 and a more muscular ~110lbs than her daughter. She was wearing a bikini bottom with no top and her pert medium 32B breasts were on display. Her father was dark haired and hirsute, but much taller than either of his children at 5'8 and ~160lbs. He had short cropped hair in a military style and heavy stubble on his face. He was wearing a speedo with a small bulge and was built solidly, with a bit of a belly.

"Mum, dad, these are the guys Zach and I have been staying with. This is Dave, Don and Sean. Guys, these are my parents, Grace and Miles." Suzy introduced us and we all shook hands. It was apparent on the faces of the uninitiated the effect that the guys had on them. Grace was clearly impressed by the guys, and I saw her eyes linger for a long time on their shorts as her nipples visibly hardened. Miles seemed similarly impressed, as his eyes too lingered on the bulges in the guys' shorts, increasing the bulge in his speedo.

"Welcome, guys," said Miles.

"Yes, welcome boys," Grace reiterated. "Thank you so much for having our kids over last night. Suzy honey, where is Zach?"

"Well mam, we didn't want to tear him away from the fun he was having at the house, so we brought Suzy over to collect up some things so they could stay a few more days. Of course, if it isn't too much trouble." Don said, acting as smooth as he could.

"Oh. Well, I suppose it isn't too much trouble, so long as he isn't being a bother for you."

"Not at all, man. Zach is a delight and very amenable. Polite as can be. You raised a great son."

"Thank you, that is very nice of you to say. You don't mind if Zach and Suzy stay over there for a few more days, do you honey?" Grace pointed her question at Miles.

"What?" Miles had clearly stopped paying attention to the conversation, entranced as he was by the looks that Sean was giving him. I had noticed that Don and Sean had moved up closer to the parents, with Don closer to Grace and Sean closer to Miles, while I stood off to the side with Suzy. "Uhhh, of course not honey."

"Why don't you all come in and have some lemonade? You must be parched out here." Grace offered.

"That would be fantastic, what do you say Sean? Dave?" We both nodded our assent.

We headed into the house off of the patio and Suzy took my hand, guiding me away from the rest of them. "Let's go to my room and get some of my stuff." I agreed and we headed upstairs.

We entered a room that had clearly been painted when Suzy was a lot younger and had a twin bed. The walls were pink and had a lot of posters on them. She pulled me over to the bed and sat me down and began undoing my pants.

"What are you doing? I thought we were getting your stuff together?" I remarked, shocked.

"We will, but first I want you to cum in my ass in this bedroom with my parents downstairs." Suzy replied, with a mischievous grin on her face. She pulled out my cock and began sucking on it in earnest. I lay back and enjoyed her ministrations. She could fully deepthroat my cock and was spending a lot of time getting it well lubed up with her spit. I heard a rustle and looked down to see that she was vigorously throwing off her clothes as best she could while sucking me. I closed my eyes and immersed myself in the sensations she was giving me. She was clearly in a hurry, as I felt her climb up on the bed and place my cockhead at her asshole.

I grabbed her asscheeks and helped to thrust my rock hard member into her rosebud. She gasped quickly and then moaned outwards as I embedded myself into her nether regions.

"Fuck, that's good." Suzy moaned. "Pussies are great, but I can't believe how good having a cock in my ass feels. Don't you agree?"