Lake Cascade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allan and Eric told the group that Sean and I would be their sex slaves the next day and everyone laughed. Earl told me that I had permission to have fun with them, but then told the group the big news.

"Dave has agreed to be my boyfriend." Earl said to the group, with a smile. I too smiled as he announced it.

"Congratulations!" The studs all cheered. I could see that several of my friends were as confused as I had been earlier.

Allan said "Now we won't get to do whatever we want with Dave tomorrow!"

"If he wants to stop, he gets to stop, but I don't imagine there will be any issues." Earl responded.

"Good for you, Earl. We all knew you would get one eventually." Don spoke up. I was shocked at this, confused that Earl had never had a boyfriend before.

"What does Don mean?" I asked Earl. "Am I your first boyfriend?"

"Yes, little man. You are. I don't know, I've just never clicked with anyone like with you. The guys all take our boyfriends pretty seriously, so I wanted to save it for someone special. I chose you." He leaned down to kiss me and I melted into his arms. We were still naked, as was everyone else, and pretty soon we were both sporting full hard-ons.

Oblivious to the others, I hopped onto Earl's lap and slid his pole back inside of me. I stopped kissing him for a moment to groan in pleasure and say "fuck, I can't believe I was already missing your dick when you just got done fucking me."

"Don't worry, little man. You won't ever need to miss my dick again."

I leaned my head into his shoulder and had a chance to look around and see that our passion had clearly filtered out to the other guys. Some of my friend's heads were in stud's laps and others were riding their guys. We all fucked and sucked to a quick few orgasms until Don brought us all back to Earth.

"Sorry to stop the fun, but it is important that I explain the rules. Since Dave has been accepted as Earl's boyfriend, it's important that we explain the hierarchy. Obviously, there is us at the top. You know who we are. Generally, if one of us wants to fuck someone, we do. However, boyfriends are a special rule. If you are a boyfriend, you have to ask permission to get fucked by anyone other than the stud who's dating you. Don't worry, few of us are very possessive, like Craig."

"Hey, it's you faggots that like to share, I like my fuckholes loyal!" Craig responded.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, if any of the rest of you boys end up becoming boyfriends, you'll have to ask your stud how he wants you to ask for permission or if he needs you to at all. Second rule: boyfriends can fuck non-boyfriends, but non-boyfriends can't fuck boyfriends. That means Dave can fuck any of his friends with impunity without breaking the rules, but Dave's friends can't fuck him. By fucking here, I mean dick in ass, obviously. Anything else is unimportant. Finally, boyfriends can't fuck girls unless allowed. Not that any of you newly minted faggots will choose a girl over us, but still, those are the rules.

"Now that dinner is done, it's time to let the real festivities begin. Earl, as you have made the first move, I have to ask, are you going to share tonight?"

Earl flashed his gorgeous grin to everyone and said "Not tonight, boys. Tonight, he is mine. Tomorrow night you can all have a go at him, but tonight, Dave is mine." I quivered, knowing that Earl was going to protect me, even though I really wanted to see what being 'shared' meant.

"As you wish, Earl. Well, then, gentlemen and lady, dinner is finished. You may all go about your business." Don stood and took the hand of Mark, who was closest to him and walked off.

Earl turned to me and said "Stay here, Dave, I'll be right back." I nodded and he raised up and walked off in the direction that Don had gone. I stood up and started helping everyone who was left clean the table of the dishes.

At some point, Jonathan walked over to me and asked if he could speak to me privately, to which I agreed. We moved over to the couches in the living room and sat next to each other.

"What's up?" I asked.

"What's up? You just became the 'boyfriend' of that ebony god, don't ask me what's up so casually, you dick." He slapped me on the leg and I laughed.

"Ok, fair enough. But if all you wanted to do was state the obvious, I'm not sure why you needed to pull me aside."

"Touche. Look, I was wondering how you managed it. You know, getting to be Earl's boyfriend?"

"Uh, honestly I don't know. We just clicked. When I saw him across the lake something about him intrigued me. When Don introduced me to him, he was in the shower, his massive frame glistening with water, every muscle even better defined than I had ever seen. I was drawn to him for some reason, and Don knew it. He got out of the shower and I had to worship him. Apparently, the feeling is pretty mutual. It was really fucking hot."

"Yeah, that sounds hot. Fuck. I'd like to get one of these guys to be my boyfriend, but I doubt it's going to happen."

"Why not?"

"Well, I was talking to Craig and he said that the guys are planning on going back to New York. So I guess this is the last we will see of them."

"Not me."

"What do you mean 'not you'?"

"Well, Earl and I talked earlier and he said that he will be coming with me to Portland to stay with Katie and I. He said that he has some business to take care of there. So, I guess I get to keep Earl."

"Fuck! You were always the lucky one, you piece of shit. I guess I will have to find one of these guys to make me their boyfriend so I can have a sugar-daddy too."

"Yeah, that would be a sight. I wonder what your parents would think about that."

"Fuck 'em. As soon as they come up here next, they will be playthings for the guys too, so they'll just have to get used to it." Jonathan laughed and I joined in. "By the way, other than your boyfriend Earl, who is the best fuck you've had so far?"

"Hmmmm. Probably Craig."

"I know, right? I had him on the couch when you were getting double-teamed and that guy can fuck."

"Yeah, I fucked him last night before going to bed and then he fucked me again this morning when I woke up. He is super passionate and really knew how to use the mental game. I came buckets."

"I feel the same way." We had both gotten hard thinking about Craig and our fuck-sessions with him. I looked at Jonathan's sizeable cock and he looked at mine. "Look, Dave. We've been friends a long time. Would you mind being my first non-stud fuck?" Jonathan reached forward and placed his hand around my cock, gently stroking it.

"We have been friends a long time. I don't know how I feel about fucking guys yet. I wouldn't want it to ruin our friendship."

"Come on, let's just try it. It'll be a hot story for you to tell Katie. I won't get weird, I promise."

"Ok, let's try it out. Suck my dick, faggot. Get me hard and wet so you can ride this dick."

"Well, that is weird to hear coming out of your mouth. Weird and hot." Jonathan moved forward onto his hands and knees and began sucking my dick. He was good, even with his little experience. I was enjoying his ministrations. He used a lot of spit until he thought I was suitably wet and then he straddled my lap.

He positioned my dick at his little butthole and I slipped in easily, considering the size of the previous occupants.

"Aren't you too loose to enjoy my dick?" I asked.

"No, this feels good, in a different way. It is just hitting the spots in the entrance more than the back. Fuuuuuuuck. It's still good." Jonathan leaned forward. "Is it alright if I kiss you, or is that too weird?"

I didn't answer, I just put my hands to his face and kissed him. He responded passionately and soon we were kissing and fucking like young lovers. Jonathan pulled his mouth away from mine and leaned back so that he could stroke his cock while we fucked. His asshole was pretty loose, but it still felt good. I looked around to see that most of the guys had headed off somewhere, likely to their own intimate spaces.

Jonathan stood up and got off of my dick, leaving it to slap back to my stomach. "Do me from behind Dave." He went on all fours on the couch, exposing his tight ass to me. I moved over and slipped my cock back inside. He quickly began slamming himself back on me, eager to either make me cum or cum himself. I spat on my hand to get it nice and wet and reached around to jack my oldest friend off while my cock was buried up his asshole. Soon, we both erupted in pleasure, my cock into his ass, his cock onto the couch.

I fell backwards onto the couch, only to realize that Earl was in the way. Instead of falling onto the couch, I fell into Earl's arms, with his cock resting on my upper back.

"I see you are already enjoying your new status." Earl said.

"Well, what's the point of having perks if you don't get to use them." I responded. I turned and moved up to kiss Earl on the mouth. He once again invaded my mouth with his tongue, dominating me while pleasing me. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, little man. In fact, I haven't had a chance to fuck Jonathan yet. Did you want to invite him upstairs to join us?"

"Mmmm. That sounds hot. I haven't had a chance to see you fuck a guy for the first time yet. You in, Jonathan?" I asked.

Jonathan had turned around on the couch and was lying there looking at us. He smiled in response to my question. "I can't think of a better thing to do tonight."

With that glowing endorsement, we headed upstairs. Earl moved the two of us to walk in front of him. He placed his hands on our asses, massaging them gently. By the time we reached the top of the stairs, he had started probing our assholes with his fingers.

We reached the room and Earl quickly took charge.

"I want you two in a 69 near the end of the bed, with Jonathan on top. I hope you don't mind, Dave, but I'm going to fuck him first. You and I can fuck afterwards." Earl commanded.

I didn't mind, obviously. Jonathan and I got into position. Jonathan's dick was bigger than mine by a bit, but I was used to large dicks now, so I didn't have much of a problem sucking him off. However, I had never been in a 69 with a guy before, so I had to get used to lifting my head up somewhat to suck his dick. Jonathan had the easier job, having gravity to help him slip my dick into his mouth. But, we still managed.

We started sucking each other off, and I could taste the lingering flavour of Jonathan's cum on the tip of his dick. It wasn't as good as the guys' cum, but it wasn't bad, either. Still, he had a nice cock, and I was enjoying its taste. I was beginning to wonder where Earl had gone, when his fully hard dick dropped onto my forehead.

"Suck it, Dave. Get it ready for your friend." I immediately complied, letting Dave's dick drop out of my mouth in favour of Earl's. I wasn't trying to pleasure him, so much as get him wet, using a lot of saliva. Eventually, Earl pulled away. "Good, now go back to sucking him. I'll make sure he gives you a nice load to swallow." Both Jonathan and I moaned in pleasure at the thought.

I got to watch as Earl lined his meat up with Jonathan's ass and pushed the head in. I felt Jonathan's dick twitch in my mouth as Earl's member slipped past every sensitive spot in Jonathan's rectum. I saw as Earl's cock bottomed out in Jonathan's ass and Earl's balls rested on my forehead. Then, Earl began sliding his member in and out of Jonathan's ass, slowly but forcefully. As Earl's dick plunged in a second time, Jonathan erupted into my mouth. I felt his moans on my own dick as his mouth remained glued to it. I swallowed his first load as he spurted it into my mouth. Earl didn't stop, he kept fucking my oldest friend as I sucked his dick.

Jonathan came five more times in this position. Earl sped up as he went, until his pace was furious and frenetic. Until, finally, Earl roared and erupted into Jonathan's ass. I hadn't come, as Jonathan was too busy enjoying Earl's fucking and my sucking to focus on sucking my own dick. Earl extracted his cock from Jonathan's ass and I eagerly grasped for it, tasting the mixture of Jonathan's ass juices and Earl's cum. Happy to have another chance to flavour the cum of one of the guys, it's distinctly sweet and salty flavour further addicting me.

Jonathan rolled off of me and lay down on his side, clearly exhausted from Earl's brutal ass-fucking. I continued sucking Earl's dick upside-down, basking in its glory. Eventually, Earl moved to the head of the bed and sat. I continued my dick sucking on all fours, trying my best to swallow all of his cock.

"I'm really glad I chose you, Dave. You are an exceptional cock-sucker and up for anything." Earl said.

"Thank you, Earl. I'm really glad you chose me, too." I responded.

"I can't wait to meet your girlfriend and show her how good a faggot you've become before I fuck her. Would you like that?"

I pulled off of Earl's cock. "Yes, I would like that."

"Are you a bit of a cuckold, Dave?"

"I guess so. Katie has fucked Jonathan in front of me. It was pretty hot."

"Good. I like it when guys like to watch other people fuck. It's a good trait with our relationship. That way you won't get jealous but turned on when I fuck other people or when I have other people fuck Katie."

"You're going to have other people fuck Katie?" I asked. I didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to do, so I was somewhat concerned.

"Of course, Dave. Katie will have the same rights you have. She will get to fuck any of my conquests, unless they don't want to or she doesn't want to."

"I guess I'm ok with that."

"Good, now lie back and I'll get to fucking you. Jonathan, get over here and return the favour Dave gave you."

I lay on my back and Earl lined his pole up to my hole. Jonathan climbed on top of me and took my cock into his mouth. I felt Earl enter me and all was once again right in the world. He did the same thing with me as he did with Jonathan; long, slow strokes that eventually sped up until he was pounding me really hard. I came multiple times until after what felt like an eternity, but was probably about forty-five minutes, Earl erupted into my ass.

Earl then had me sit on Jonathan's face so that he could suck out all of the cum. Then, Jonathan and I shared a kiss, passing Earl's cum back and forth.

It had gotten pretty late and we were all tired, so we lay back in each other's arms to go to sleep. Eventually, it ended up where Earl was the big spoon, with me in the middle and Jonathan in front of me. Earl's cock went up my ass and mine went up Jonathan's. We lay like that for hours, slowly moving back and forth within each other until we came together. And then I fell off to blissful sleep once again, only to dream about more fucking and sucking to come.