Lake Cascade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes. I love the way your ass feels, Suzy."

"I meant when someone is fucking your ass, Dave. Don't you love feeling a big hard cock pound your tight little hole and cum inside you, breeding you with their juice?"

"Uh huh." I replied, getting lost in the feelings coming from my cock.

Suzy began to speed up her bouncing on my dick and she pushed me back on the bed. We awkwardly moved so that my legs were off the floor and so she could squat on my cock. She looked down to watch my cock going into her as we fucked. Eventually, I grabbed her and we rolled (as best we could on a twin bed) so that I was on top of her facing her with her legs on my shoulders and began thrusting hard and fast. We both began grunting as we approached orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum in your ass, Suzy! You want my cum in your ass?" I asked her.

"Cum in my mouth, Dave. I changed my mind. Cum in my fucking mouth, you dirty bastard. I want to taste my ass juices mixed with your sperm." Suzy replied.

I sped up, focusing on making Suzy cum, while slowing my own orgasm down. As soon as I felt her ass tighten around my cock, signaling her orgasm, I pulled my dick out, brought it up to her face, and jerked it a few times until the first spurt came out. It landed on her face and then I shoved my dick into her open mouth and let her milk me dry.

I collapsed back onto the wall and lay my legs across Suzy's stomach. Suzy sighed, relaxing as she came down from her orgasmic high.

"You may not be one of the guys, but you definitely get the job done, Dave. Thanks, I really needed that. Ever since I've been at the house, all I want to do is fuck. Every moment I don't have a cock in my body is wasted. I've become a total fucking nympho." Suzy laughed.

"I know what you mean. I've never had so much sex in one day in so many combinations. I can't wait to try every combination possible and every time I see one of the guys' dicks, I just want it inside me." I smiled at her.

"Well, I'm going to get my stuff together. You can stay if you want, but it won't be very interesting."

"No, I'll go see what your parents are up to with the guys." I stood up off the bed and put my clothes back on. Suzy went to her closet and pulled out a bag as I stepped out the door. I went downstairs to look for the guys. I reached the bottom of the stairs, but couldn't see anyone in the living room. I saw some glasses that had clearly had some lemonade in them on the coffee table, but no people. I went over to the kitchen and didn't see anyone. I checked out on the patio to see that it too was empty. Confused, I went back upstairs. As I was about to open Suzy's door, I heard a thump from further down the hall. I walked to the next room and opened the door.

Inside was clearly Zach's room. There were posters of cars on the walls as well as a computer in the corner. Similar to Suzy's room, there was a twin bed against one wall. No one inside, though. I closed the door and went to the next one and opened it to find a nice bathroom. Closing the door, I went to the last room and opened the door. Clearly the doors and rooms were soundproofed, as opening the door let out a bevy of sexual sounds. Opening it further revealed the events unfolding within. I don't know why I was surprised, considering how well I knew the guys, but I was.

There was a large, king-sized bed in the center of the room. On this bed were the guys and Suzy's parents, all naked and in the middle of an intense fuck-session. Grace and Miles were sixty-nining while each of them were getting fucked by one of the guys. Sean, being gay, was deep in Miles' ass, while Don was fucking Grace's pussy. Grace was doing her best to suck her husband's 4.5" dick while cumming from the piston in her pussy. Miles was similarly distracted from eating his wife's pussy by the monster in his ass.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, afraid that Suzy might discover her parents in this position and react poorly. There was a chair near the door, so I undressed and sat in it, massaging my penis while awaiting direction from the guys. Don and Sean were focused on the task at hand, so they didn't notice me until several minutes had passed. Don saw me and smiled at me, reaching down to force Grace's mouth down on her husband's small dick. He looked to Sean and nodded and the two of them sped up their thrusts, pummeling their partners' respective holes hard and fast until they cried out and flooded them with their seed. Sperm also came dribbling out of Grace's mouth as her own orgasm left her unable to focus on swallowing her husband's load.

The guys left their hard dicks inside the spouses for a minute or so as everyone came down from their orgasmic high. Don pulled out first, wiping his dick across MiIes' face in the process. Miles reflexively licked up what was near his mouth and moaned. Grace moaned as the last of Don's dick left her and he moved towards me. I sucked his cock clean as I looked him in the eye. He was grinning.

"Where's Suzy at?" He asked me.

I removed his cock from my mouth, now only marked by my saliva. "I left her in her room to get her things. I don't think she knew that this was going on." I gestured towards the bed and its occupants. I watched Sean flip Miles over onto his back and begin thrusting into him again. Grace was lying on her side watching.

"Well, I'm going to go and get another piece of that fine ass of hers. Why don't you get in good with her mother. I bet she would love to have your cock in her ass." Don smiled at me and headed out the door.

I got up and moved over to the side of the bed that Sean was on and stood beside him. That put my cock at eye level to Grace and she stared at it as I stroked Sean's back. Sean had Miles' legs spread wide as he was fucking him deep in the ass. I knew that Sean liked to dominate, as he had fucked me the other night. Sean looked to me and drew me in for a kiss. I pushed my hips forward to put my cock directly in Grace's face. She got the hint and started sucking on it. I kissed Sean for a few minutes and then pulled away, seeing that Grace and Miles had been watching us make out. I grabbed Grace's face and started fucking her mouth. She could deepthroat my cock well, which meant either Don had trained her earlier, or she had learned from someone else, since her husband's dick wasn't winning any length contests. She moaned, obviously enjoying being the submissive in the relationship.

"Fuck yes, Grace. Do you enjoy tasting your daughter's ass on my cock? I just finished depositing a load in her beautiful poop-chute." Grace moaned submissively. "Would you like me to fuck your ass next? Don told me he hasn't fucked you there yet. Is that what you would like, Grace?" She moaned an uh-huh, so I pulled my dick out. "I'm going to need you to say yes, Grace. Tell me you want my cock in your ass."

"Please fuck my ass, Dave. I need to fill your cock inside me." Grace was clearly turned on by the idea and was having fun being told what to say.

"Good girl, Grace." This made me smile as Grace was clearly my senior and while she looked young for her age, she was not a girl. "Now, I want you to straddle your husband in sixty-nine and suck his dick. Take it nice and deep. While you focus on that, I'm going to enter your asshole and fuck you. Does that sound good?"

"Mmm-hmmm." Grace responded, quickly climbing onto her husband, putting her pussy near his face as she began sucking his dick. I moved over to the other side of the bed, climbed onto it, and began licking Grace's asshole, getting it ready for my intrusion. I lubed up my fingers with some spit and began pushing them in. She wasn't fully tight, which meant either she had done this before or Don had engaged in some ass-play while fucking her. I didn't need to do too much playing with her hole before I thought she was ready and so when I felt she was good, I raised myself up and placed my dick at her entrance. I noticed once again that my dick seemed thicker and longer than before meeting the guys, but I payed it no mind. I lined my dick up with Grace's asshole and pushed.

My cock popped in her ass easily, spreading her rosebud and giving me access to her depths. I pushed slowly but forcefully until my entire length was inside her. She gave in easily, demonstrating that this MILF was no stranger to butt-play. She moaned as I kept my cock in deep, using short thrusts to open her ass completely.

Sean reached over Grace and tweaked my nipple as I fucked her ass and smiled at me. He then began thrusting long and hard into Miles' ass. I heard Miles underneath Grace grunting as Sean filled him up completely. Having been on the receiving end of Sean's pole, I knew what he was feeling. I changed my strokes in Grace to match Sean's, but I obviously couldn't match the length of his thrusts. We continued like this for a few moments until I heard Miles cumming into his wife's mouth as Sean roared and deposited a load in Miles' ass. I followed shortly thereafter and fucked my load into Grace. When I recovered, I whispered to her that she should feed her husband my seed from her ass. She shuddered, clearly enjoying the idea and then I pulled out of her so she could sit on Miles' face. He eagerly lapped up the cum from his wife's ass.

I watched Sean pull his cock out of Miles' ass and the load dumped in there flowed out, making a mess of the bed. I walked around the bed and knelt down, cleaning off Sean's massive member of the combined juices from his seed and Miles' ass. Sean, not one to disappoint, became hard again. I pushed him over to a chair that was in the room and sat him down on it. I stood up, used some saliva to lubricate my asshole and climbed onto his lap. I grabbed his large pectoral muscles as I lowered myself onto his member. After the sharp pain of entry, I slid down slowly, moaning the whole way. Feeling full of one of the guys' cocks was something I didn't think I could live without for long anymore.

"Good bitch, Dave. You have become one of our favorites, did you know that?" Sean said to me.

"What?" I asked, incredulous and drunk on the pleasure of Sean's member inside me.

"We have talked about which of you new tasty faggots we like best, and you are at the top of the list. You have taken to the forbidden pleasures we have offered like a cuck to bull cum."

"Uggghhhh. Thank you."

"Of course, Dave." Sean said as he grabbed my ass and began lifting me off of his cock on his own. His strength was powerful, and he was using it to demonstrate his domination over me. I was more than willing to let him control the sex, as I knew he would take me to the places I wanted to go.

I rested my head on Sean's shoulder as he pummeled my butthole and saw that Grace and Miles were fucking on the bed in a spoon position so they could watch Sean and I. I didn't know if they did this kind of thing often, but they were sure enjoying themselves.

"Don't look at them, Dave. Look at me. I want you to look into my eyes as I fuck you to another level." I did as he asked and he was right. I fell into him in more ways than one as he filled me in more ways than one. I came, somehow depositing another large load all over our chests and stomachs as my dick bounced around with Sean's movements. He came several minutes after, not letting up, turning me into a ragdoll as I buckled from the continuous pummeling of my ass. Afterwards, Sean placed me on the bed beside Grace and Miles who had clearly finished their fuck session and were cuddling. Sean then left the room and I heard a shower running.

Miles got up and followed after Sean, leaving Grace and I on the bed. She leaned over and began sucking my dick clean of any remaining emissions. I didn't get hard again, despite her efforts. As attractive as she was, she wasn't able to inflame my passions like the guys could.

"So," I said. "Was that your first time with a guy that big?" I asked Grace.

"Yes. Miles and I have fooled around with the idea of fucking other people, and we like being naked, but Miles is the biggest guy I've been with."

I was confused, because Miles was only 4.5 inches. "How many guys have you been with?" I asked.

"Four. I know, I guess I just ended up picking the guys that were big in life, but small in the sack." She laughed at this. "But Miles was the best fuck I'd ever had until today. How about you, Dave. How long have you been gay?"

"Well, I'm still not sure that I am. Actually, I fucked my first guy yesterday, one of Don's friends. After that, it's been a whirlwind of man-sex. Excluding your daughter, of course."

"I see now why she didn't want to leave." I then saw her eyes shift, as if she wanted to ask something uncomfortable. "Did the guys have sex with my son?"

"Zach? Yeah. Actually, Don was the one who welcomed him last night. I'll bet the rest of the night was as much fun for him. Don't worry though, nothing that he didn't request. The guys never force themselves on anyone. They just have this power to make anyone want them."

"I can see that. I don't think I've ever come as hard as I did with Don and you. Thank you for that, by the way. Like I said, Miles and I have been wanting to increase the kink in our lives, and I'm sure this will be just the thing we needed."

"Of course, Grace. It was my pleasure."

"Did you fuck my mom, too!" Suzy had opened the door and seen Grace and I on the bed and yelled out. I could see that the look on her face was one of mirth and not ire. Behind her, I could see Don open the bathroom door and head inside. Suzy came and jumped onto the bed between her mum and I. She was still naked, as were we, so I was a bit confused. "Relax, big boy, my parents are naturalists, remember. We are fully comfortable naked around each other." Suzy gave me a kiss on the lips and a tug on my flaccid penis for good measure.

"So, mum, how was your date with the guys?"

"Very good, honey. I was telling Dave how I see why you wanted to stay over last night."

"Right? And these aren't even the best guys. Dave's boyfriend Earl was the first guy to fuck me last night and his dick is huge. I passed out from orgasms like three times that night. Then in the morning Don took my anal virginity and I came several more times. Seriously, you and Dad have to come over."

"That certainly sounds like fun. But I'm pretty exhausted already. Maybe tomorrow. Are you planning on staying there again tonight?"

"Mmmhmm. If that's okay. I really want to stay as long as I can. Please, mum?"

"Well, I'll have to ask your father. Where is he anyways?"

"I don't know, I didn't see him either. Dave?"

"I'm pretty sure he went to the bathroom." I said. We all got up to see what was going on and opened the bathroom door. We saw a tableau of sex, as expected when the guys are around. Miles was getting fucked from behind by Don while Sean fed him his massive member. I was surprised at how much he was managing to get down his throat, but then I saw that Sean had clearly dumped another load in Miles' ass before Don entered, meaning that Sean's dick was now somewhat softer. Suzy gasped at seeing her dad being spit-roasted by these two thugs, and her hand immediately went to my dick again. She played with herself while jerking me off and we kissed a few times. Grace went into the bathroom and began whispering to Don while he fucked her husband. I could imagine a million different things that she was saying, but I was too busy focusing on my own pleasure thanks to Suzy.

We all came close together, with me unloading onto the floor and Suzy's hand as she quaked from her own orgasm, and Miles cumming on the floor as both guys emptied themselves into him from both ends.

After that, everyone had a shower and then Suzy's parents offered us lunch. We graciously accepted and they barbecued some burgers for us all. Everyone remained naked, and there were lots of glances, rubs, tugs, and kisses on all kinds of sensitive spots throughout the meal. Grace and Miles agreed to come over to the house the next day. I forgot that I would be the slave of Allen and Eric at the time, so they would be unlikely to see much of me. We got dressed and left Suzy's parents place and the guys told me to drive back to the house. Suzy fucked Don in the back and managed to convince Sean to let her suck his dick. Don timed it perfectly so that he came deep in her pussy as we got back to the house. We arrived back at the house late afternoon.

As we got out of the car, a naked Earl came out of the house and walked up to me. "Little man, how was your day?" His deep timbre sent ripples through my body.

"Very good, actually. We met Suzy's parents and they are planning on coming over tomorrow. Suzy's mom is really hot and her dad is up for anything."

"That's hot. Come upstairs with me. I think we need some private time today."

"Sounds like fun." I said, eager to get back in bed with this ebony Adonis.

"Can I come?" Suzy asked Earl.

"No, little lady. This is just for Dave and I. Maybe later you can come up and join us." Earl replied.

Suzy looked dejected, but I was squealing inside. Alone time with Earl was something I had been looking forward to since the day before.

We walked inside and up the stairs and to Earl's room. I took off my clothes and straddled Earl on the end of the bed. We began kissing and I felt his member grow. He pushed it between us so that our cocks were touching as we kissed. After a while, he stopped me.

"Little man, we have something to talk about." He began. I remained silent, letting him lead the way. "I really enjoyed making you my bitch these past two days. And the guys have really enjoyed you and your enthusiasm. I am glad that you have taken so well to being a submissive." I beamed at his compliments. "I want to know if you want to by my boyfriend."

I was very happy, but also confused. What did this mean, exactly? Was I being unfaithful to Katie? I felt like all of these questions were irrelevant when this beautiful man before me was all I ever needed anymore. "I would love to be your boyfriend, Earl. I want you beside me for the rest of my life, if I can have it."

Earl kissed me gently on the mouth. "Great. I'm happy you accepted."

"But Earl, what does being your boyfriend mean, exactly? Do I have to break up with Katie? Do I have to stop fucking the other guys?"

"No, none of that. Being my boyfriend means that you stay with me. That I am your contact for the guys. That I get the first right to fuck you. From now on, you sleep with me, unless I say otherwise."

"Ok. Does that mean that I have to leave Portland?"

"No, but only because I am going back with you and living with you there. I'll fuck your girlfriend and make her mine and we can live together. I have some business to complete there for the company and when I'm done and you have your degree, I suspect that Don will want to hire you as well. How does that sound, baby?"

"It's all so much, I'm overwhelmed. I'll do whatever you want, so just fuck me and we can figure out the details later." Earl complied and threw me on the bed, entering me quickly in missionary. We kissed throughout, making our session passionate and expressive. When we finally came together, we remained connected, him continuing to stroke his everhard member inside of me as we continued our loving embrace.

We remained like that for at least an hour, kissing, fucking, and cumming together until we heard someone yell from downstairs that dinner was ready. We quickly cleaned up in the bathroom and headed down to join the guys.

Once again, there was a big spread of food, mostly barbecued, and we all ate until we were full. Don informed everyone that we would be having Suzy's parents over the next day and to welcome them in the usual fashion. A couple of the guys inquired about Grace and Miles and we told them what we could. They seemed pleased to have another couple of holes to put to use.