All Comments on 'Lake Chantrain'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I would have loved to be there when Kelsey sang Crazy. I paused the story and I played it on you tube and I could actually, with my eyes closed, visualized her singing the song. Excellent story, very well written and I have to mention that my favorite Author's normal stories are 17 to 33 pages, so to me this was a true love story. Thank you, excellent series! Your only drawback is trying to tell us when to pause by using Ellipsis', bad idea! I taught college level Creative writing and English Literature and emphasised that your word are to trigger the pause. Kind of Rockie way to tell your reader when they should pause, when done with commas, and, or, but, etc. Load the story in a text reader and you'll either have to edit the dot dot dots out of the story or they will be read back to you. How many Novels have you read where the Author uses hundreds of Ellipsis'? Still a Beautiful story, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Please don't kill off Kelsey in the next Chapter!

RK52RK523 months ago

Honestly loving the ‘Hallmark Moments’ and they added much to the story. Looking forward to th impending follow-ons.

BGHillmanBGHillman2 months ago

Very well told and highly entertaining story. Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...