Shotgun

Story Info
I was in rural West Virginia when...
14.5k words
4.78
11.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
402 Followers

Fiction: Completely fiction. My universe my rules.

One of those stories that fits no category neatly.

Covid does not exist in my world

I had to move high school graduation back two weeks to before Memorial Day. Yes, I know they go to very early June in this area in WV. In my world. They go to the Friday before the weekend or May 18 like they do in many other states.

'Deliverance' is a 1972 Film featuring stereotyped hillbillies (More than that. Read the wiki if you care)

Exurban = very far out suburbs of very large cities.

Rambo = Tough guy from a movie from the 1980s.

Shotgun

Friday, May 25, 2018

I was driving on US Rt. 52 Northwest of Bluefield, West Virginia on my way back home which is north of Middletown, New York. Coming up on Coalton, two of my tires blew out; metal scrap on the road, no doubt. Normally I did not travel, but Ted, our field manager was off on a two-week vacation, so I had to go. I had been to a coaling facility in a town called Hemlock to field measure and take pictures of an upcoming installation of a new bulk conveyor to load trucks from an older coal mine just north of the town. Yes, some of the mines are still open... SOME.

It's truly a different world from my home in exurban New York City. The poverty is stark and hundreds of homes along the route sit abandoned and in various states of decay. Middletown is not a rich town... except compared to the area I was in.

'Fortunately', I was a half mile from a gas station and I pulled in. I walked inside and there was a man and a woman fighting and yelling at each other inside and a young woman sitting on a couch looking frightened. It took them ten seconds to even notice me.

He was yelling at the woman, "She ain't my daughter. She's eighteen now and graduated from high school. YOU figure out what to do with..."

The man interrupted himself, looked at me sullenly, and asked rudely, "What?"

I said, "Something killed both my driver's side tires and I need two."

He looked at me and asked, "You're not from around here are you?"

I shook my head and said, "I'm from near Middletown, New York."

He looked at my car, a 2015 Camry XSE, and said, "Nice car. What do you do?"

I said, "I'm a project engineer."

He asked, "You have a degree?"

I nodded and said, "A Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering. Why?"

He asked, "You like fishing?"

I thought, "WHAT?!? FISHING?!?"

The man looked at the woman.

I said, "Yeah... I..."

*******

I woke up three hours later on that couch.

The man looked at me and simply said, "You are marrying Kelsey."

I shook my head. The back of my head hurt. I felt a bump.

I asked, "What happened?"

The man just smirked and said, "You fell."

I thought about arguing since it felt like someone hit me on the back of my head, then realized, "Wait! What?"

The man lifted his shirt a few inches. I saw two things. A nasty fat hairy belly and a gun.

He looked at me and said, "I texted your mom and dad using your phone. You said that you were waiting on tires because two blew out and were staying until they came in. The local fishing was good so you were going to make a weekend of it. Here is how this is going to work. In ten minutes, we are going to that church right over there where my cousin is the pastor. I went to the courthouse and picked up a marriage license for you. Good thing I know someone there. You are getting the short version service and you will say 'I do.'

I asked, "And what if I don't"

He said, "Did you know people can disappear here? Happens a fair amount of the time. Drug crime and all."

He never made the direct threat, but the implication was crystal clear.

Five minutes later, I was at the front of the church. Two minutes later the young woman from the couch was standing next to me. Three minutes after that, the pastor who looked like everything you remember from 'Deliverance' gave the short short version of the wedding vows.

"Do you, Andrew Abrams take Kelsey to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer for poorer, until death do you part?"

I could feel the gun guy behind me.

I said, "I do."

"Do you, Kelsey Malley take Andrew as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for richer for poorer, until death do you part?"

She said, "I do."

The pastor said, "By the power vested in me by the state of West Virginia, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride."

She approached me timidly and I hesitated, but I kissed her.

You are arguing three-day wait periods for marriage licenses. Not in West Virginia.

I had my fourth-ever kiss. Yes. I'm that guy. The guy who gets continually friend-zoned. I'm not ugly and getting a date is fairly easy, but everything about me screams'Nice Guy' and nice is of no interest to most women my age. I'm twenty-two. I graduated high school a year early. AP classes and taking evening college courses since age fourteen meant I had my masters at age twenty-one.

Physically, I'm not ugly or good-looking. If there were one hundred men in a room, I would be the fiftieth most attractive in the room. I'm five foot ten. My dick is five and three-quarters inches long and from showers after swim team in high school, I didn't stand out either big or small. I'm astoundingly... average... and invisible to women of my age. In the age of Tinder, not marrying until much later and women just hooking up with hotter guys, I am invisible. My brother is twenty-six... and got into his first-ever relationship nine months ago. Women love me 'Just as a friend'. I've had more than two dozen dates where I am the unwilling simp.

My brain is on the far end of the spectrum in a good way. The upper half of a percent and an IQ of 145 with a Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering. You are shouting, "NERD!" You are completely... correct and I make zero apologies about it. No, I do not have a beard on my neck, no I do not hang around in the basement and play video games, and no, I am not fat. Yes, I bathe, yes, I work out, and yes, I have tried. I had a several dates that ended in a chaste kiss Honestly, I'm tired of being simped for a nice meal.

I looked over at my bride. She had waist-length light brown hair. Her face is... Better than? Average? She isn't pretty or ugly. No makeup made it hard for me to tell other than neither extreme. I've just married in a shotgun wedding and oddly... she gave me a shy smile. Her body... Well, she had curves in the right places. She was about five foot four with light brown hair down to her ass and a fair-sized bust. She looked to be just shy of one hundred twenty pounds. Her hair was rather frizzy and looked to be in rather poor condition. She was wearing a worn yellow summer dress. She did not have a bra on and I knew she had quarter-sized areolas due to the worn-out thinness of the material, but I could not tell if she was wearing panties.

Gun guy said we were headed home for dinner and I did not argue. I asked about my car and he said the tires would be in Saturday and it would be done late Sunday.

I said, "I am needed at work on Tuesday after the holiday."

He paused for a second and I asked if I was being held indefinitely.

He shook his head and said, "You will leave Monday morning with your wife after you have consummated your marriage a bunch of times here. I will return your phone and your wallet to you then."

I looked at him in silent anger.

He said, "I heard there is a drug dealer looking for someone of your description. It would be a shame if you disappeared."

Cue banjo music.

I was blindfolded and driven out along a bunch of country roads twisting and turning, sitting in the back of an old Ford Bronco from the mid-1990s. After fifteen or so minutes of this, the blindfold was removed as we came to a clearing of five older house trailers. Kelsey and I were ushered inside the leftmost one and sent to a bedroom. Inside was a bed with a very worn pink bedspread and on the bed were several towels. There was a chest of drawers and one of the drawers was crooked, the tracks for that drawer clearly were broken. Kelsey's room I presume. The poverty was stark to me. A plushy cat, one crappy old lamp, the ceiling fixture above did not have a cover..."

The woman from earlier shooed gun man away and waited.

She said, "Okay. This is it. Consummate your marriage. Do it on a towel so you won't have to avoid wet spots. I have to verify it afterward, so Kelsey... come out after you are... done. If you don't..." She gave a shake and a shudder and indicated toward gun man who was walking across to one of the other trailers.

The woman closed the door.

Kelsey looked at me plaintively, "Please. Her warning is no lie. My stepfather isn't kidding."

I said, "This is kidnapping and the marriage will not stand."

Kelsey teared up and said weakly, "Please! I... just want... out of here."

A female voice came from the other side of the door, "I don't hear fuck noises!"

Kelsey unbuttoned her dress then shrugged it to the floor then pushed her panties down. She had a full bush of light brown hair. Her C-cup breasts with quarter-sized areolae were absolutely centerfold stunning and perfect. Her face was average? Better?... I guess? Her body was a centerfold... A 1975 full bush centerfold, but she had an amazing body.

She approached me and leaned in.

I stood frozen. Yeah, I was pretty clueless.

She said pleadingly, "Please! I will be the best wife. I will work every day to prove it."

She was looking me in the eye when she said that. I could tell that it was a promise that she meant. I kissed her. The kiss built. She was as bad at it as I was but it was... enjoyable.

She rubbed the outside of my pants and I was hard instantly.

She looked at me as I was frozen and she had pleading in her eyes and I unzipped then dropped my pants and underwear. She smiled as I took off my shirt. She looked both relieved and hopeful.

She went onto the bed, spread as I came over to her. I lined up... poorly. She reached down and adjusted me. I pushed in a bit and felt resistance, but she was wet. She said, "Push."

I did. Something gave way then I was fully into the base of my cock and I came hard immediately.

I felt sheepish and was about to apologize for being a quick shot when she hugged me hard and said quietly, "Thank you!"

Two minutes later I rolled off. There were several drops of blood on my dick. She was a virgin too. Not anymore. She opened the door and stepped out and the woman was still waiting outside. Kelsey showed my cum running down her legs and a little bit of blood. The woman nodded then came back with a pack of wet wipes and said, "You may come out after round two."

Round two was better. Damn, she had a hairy twat. I managed to last five minutes or so. She seemed to get into that one and purred quite a bit. When I rolled off again, she was smiling. She laid on my chest, rubbed her cheek on it, and sighed, then relaxed against me. I put my arms around her. and she said, "So safe. Being in your arms feels amazing." She purred and dozed.

At six that evening, the woman came back and knocked on the door and said, "Time for supper."

We both got dressed and headed out of the room and outside to one of several picnic tables. The five trailers were set up in a kind of a horseshoe in a small clearing surrounded by forest and mountains. The tables were at the center of the horseshoe shape and the open end sloped away toward a creek at the bottom.

The woman introduced herself as Susan, Kelsey's mother, and gun man was Earl, her husband and Kelsey's stepfather.

Four other people eating with us looked like they were all in their thirties to early forties. Earl and Susan kind of looked stereotype hillbilly, though passable as 'normal'. If not for the hillbilly dress and waist-length hair with no styling to it, Susan might even be pretty and Susan looked too young to be a mom of an eighteen-year-old. Earl and Susan did have all their teeth though!

The other four, Bubba (Yes really), Jim Bob (Sigh, yes really), Joe (finally, a relatively common name), and his wife Bobbie Sue (Sigh). The fifth trailer was their deceased parent's trailer and now just full of junk. As to what the last four people looked like: No comment. Shudder.

Susan was an oddity in the group. She spoke well and had an air of I could say sophistication, but that would be wrong. She just seemed out of place in this hillbilly hell. Earl seemed sharp, but you could feel that violent nature just below the surface and he was no dummy. The rest... inbred morons. Call me judgy... I've never seen that level of inbred stereotypical 'Deliverance' hillbilly before or since. Earl yelled a lot and I feared for Susan. I feared for everyone that didn't have a gun around them.

Dinner was very good. Susan made an amazing barbecued chicken and even bragged that she had her own sauce recipe. She was the most gracious to me of the lot besides Kelsey and even said this was my honeymoon dinner.

That night, my mind was going a million miles an hour, planning my escape from this faux marriage. It was after two in the morning when my mind began to wind down. Kelsey's steady breathing in her sleep next to me... Comforting? She was laying at my side naked and asleep. Yes. Comforting. She trusted me enough that she was willing to be that vulnerable to me both naked and asleep with me... I sure liked being in a bed and not alone... OH SHIT!

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Early the next morning, Susan knocked on the door and told us to have relations again so she could report back to Earl. It was odd being of two minds while having sex with Kelsey. On one hand, it was not voluntary; on the other hand, being with Kelsey was growing on me. Another new happened. We were having sex nice and slow and I was enjoying it, making out with her as I slid in and out slowly. She was smiling as looked down at her then we would kiss again. Her breathing changed and I felt her stomach tighten up. About ten seconds later, her vagina got extremely warm and extremely slippery then tensed up and began to flutter. That sent me over the edge and I came fast and finished as Kelsey relaxed. Kelsey looked up at me and smiled. I was about to get off when she brought her feet up and around my ass as she shook her head and said, "Stay inside me a few minutes. Being with you afterward feels so nice."

After a few minutes of cooling down coupled, she released her legs, got up, and went out to the kitchen area, showing Susan our remnants then came back and hugged me. Yes, just a hug. A warm and wonderful hug. She looked at me and said, "I am going to be the best wife. I will work every day to show you this. Any troubles you have are mine also. Any good things of mine are yours also." Yes, I know she was selling me on this marriage hard.

Kelsey and I got dressed and then sat at a picnic table in the center of the trailers where we had eaten dinner the night before. Sue had called us out for breakfast which was omelets from eggs they produced themselves in a coop on the property. Earl was talking to Bubba and crew for a few minutes when a blue F150 from the 1980s showed up. Bubba and Jim Bob got into the pickup bed while Joe and his wife Bobbie Sue crowded into the cab.

Earl came up to the table and said, "OK. I'm headed to the station then for other business until Sunday night. My cousins just left for a week and won't be back so I don't have anyone to watch you. Give me your clothes. "

I said, "What?"

Earl did his lift the shirt and show his gun thing and said, "Give me your clothes."

I argued, "I have no fucking idea where I am."

Earl said, "Lost and naked makes it even less likely that you will wander away. Now give me your fucking clothes!"

Earl pulled his gun but did not point it at me.

I stripped and stood there bare-ass naked. Susan was smirking but had probably already seen me after the first three times I had sex with Kelsey when she opened the door to step out.

Kelsey surprised us all and said, "I am your wife. If you are stripped, I am too."

Kelsey unbuttoned her dress and let it drop then pushed down her panties and stood beside me nude. She looked at me and repeated, "I am the best wife. If it happens to you, it happens to me."

Earl punched me in the gut and mimicked, "If it happens to you, it happens to her! Huh! You put her up to that!"

I was doubled over just trying to catch my breath. The punch was not devastating, but it was not fun either.

Earl stood in front of Kelsey with a fist ready to hit her. She shut her eyes, but did not move.

Even Earl was surprised at Kelsey not moving. He paused in front of her a second, looked at his watch, sighed then took both our clothes and put them in his Bronco then left.

As Earl drove away, Kelsey relaxed. I looked at Kelsey. She simply repeated, "I am the best wife. You and I are 'us'."

I looked at her in an entirely different light.

Susan shook her head afterward, sighed, and went into the trailer with the used dishes to clean them.

I said, "He could have hit you!"

I sighed then said, "You know you have clothes in your room right?"

She looked me dead in the eyes and again repeated, "I *AM* the best wife."

Her spunk impressed me. Her stripping off after I was forced to was a message for me and not anyone else. Her not moving as I was doubled over trying to recover was damn impressive. She was dead serious about keeping our shotgun marriage.

Susan came out and said, "Earl told me you have to do it at least once more tonight then one tomorrow morning, and the final one tomorrow night. Minimum. I have to take a picture of each time."

Susan showed me her phone, an iPhone 4. Both Kelsey and I were alarmed, but Susan said, "No face. Just a cummy pussy as evidence. The photos will be time-stamped from my phone."

They were under the impression the more times I had relations with Kelsey, the more 'married' we were.

Susan looked at me and said, "Don't try to leave before Monday. Earl has friends everywhere around here and he has surely alerted some to look out for a naked guy. He really is letting you go Monday. He really will make you disappear if you try it before then and fail. He... will also beat Kelsey and me very badly if you even try it."

I couldn't chance either of those things and Earl knew it.

Susan looked me straight at my manhood and then looked at Kelsey and nodded then smirked again and said, "He's cute." then winked at Kelsey and went into the trailer.

Life was edging into bizarre, yet here I am, bare-ass naked in hillbilly hell. Kelsey sat closely next to me at one of the picnic tables and leaned into me and sighed. We just sat in silence for a while.

Finally, after some silent time, Kelsey said, "Ask me anything."

I asked, "Did you have anything to do with this setup?"

She shook her head and said, "No."

I asked, "What happened?"

She looked at me and said, "The morning you came to Earl's station. I was told I had to go there with my mom. Five minutes before you came in, I was told that I would have to find a place of my own. I've worked fast food but that won't even pay for a share of a place, even here. I was truly scared that I was going to be homeless. My mom began to argue with Earl that I needed some time. That was when you walked in looking for tires. Earl saw you as a way to get rid of me. He hit you with a sock he keeps to knock out some of the junkies that try to rob him with sticks and knives. If he just shot everyone that tried it, there would be a pile of bodies. The sock is padded but full of old batteries. It doesn't break bones, but it knocks people out."

I asked, "So Earl doesn't kill people? It's a bluff."

She shook her head vigorously, "He just doesn't kill a lot of people. He knows people, many even worse than he is. I don't know how many or even who he has killed. He keeps his business down at the station, not here at the trailers. I've heard him say things to the effect of 'too many bodies' raises questions... but there have been bodies. I don't know his business or want to know it."

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
402 Followers